- » Canned Strawberry Nectar
Canned Strawberry Nectar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Canned Strawberry Nectar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Canned Strawberry Nectar recipes.
Frozen Fruit Nectar
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
Insert popsicle stick and freeze. - 24.8796
Banana Wiggles is a delicious snack recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Banana Wiggles, you will always crave for some more. - 44.0811
Lemon Cranberry Nectar
Blend thoroughly the cranberry juice, apricot nectar, and water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate until melted.
Pour into tall glasses over ice cubes or crushed ice. - 26.9543
Strawberry Apricot Preserves
1. Crush strawberries, a layer at a time, in a large bowl; measure. (You should have 2 cups.)
2. Stir in sugar; let stand, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved, about 15 minutes.
3. Bring pectin and apricot nectar to boiling in a small... - 24.0117
Strawberry Milk For Kids
Who doesn't love the taste of Strawberry Milk! In this video learn how to make this delicious treat without all the extra sugar and preservatives. Your kids will love this healthy version just as much as the store bought one. - 110.927
Favorite Patio Refresher
Combine first 7 ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Place ice cubes in tall chilled glasses; fill 3/4 full with fruit mixture.
Tip each glass and pour carbonated beverage down side to fill. - 26.1673
Sugar-free Strawberry Preserves
Every morning we've been eating these vitamin C packed, gooey, chunky preserves. No matter whether you spread them on a rice cake with a little cream cheese, place a dollop on top of yogurt or a spoonful served on top of oatmeal or pancakes, it's pure heaven... - 116.745
No Machine Strawberry Ice Cream
No Ice Cream Machine? No problem! You're just a few steps away from Fluffy Clouds of Pink Perfection! Cool and Dreamy, ridiculously simple and Berrylicious!! - 108.225
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Tropical Fruit Salad
1. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the ice cream, in a large salad bowl. Chill for at least 3 hours.
2. Add scoops of the ice cream just before serving. - 31.447
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 24.7608
Fruit Tea Punch
Boil the sugar and water for 10 minutes, add the tea and allow to cool. Stir in the crushed pineapple with juice, the apricot nectar, and the juice from the oranges and lemons. Chill until serving time. Add the sliced strawberries and soda water. Pour over... - 29.0365
Berry Apricot Mould
1) Drain and chop apricots reserving the syrup.
2) Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
3) In a saucepan, pour syrup and let it boil.
4) Dissolve in gelatin, remove from heat, and stir in apricot nectar.
5) Chill the mixture till partially... - 40.0774
Healthy Raw Breakfast Cereal
Looking for an innovative yet healthy breakfast recipe. Well you just got one. This Healthy Breakfast Cereal recipe will prove to be a blessing in disguise for you. Can be prepared in a jiffy and is full of nutritional value plus taste. Watch the video and... - 99.7926
Combine apricot nectar, pineapple juice and thawed limeade concentrate in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
Add Clear Ice Ring; float a few lime slices and whole strawberries on the surface of the punch, if you wish. - 21.7571
1. In a punch bowl, mix apricot nectar, pineapple juice and limeade concentrate; stir ginger ale into it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float lime slices and whole strawberries on top and serve - 27.9593
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 35.9057
1) In a saucepan heat apricot nectar.
2) Soften gelatin in cold water.
3) Stir in sugar, salt and gelatin and stir until dissolved.
4) Pour the mixture over egg yolks.
5) Cook over very low heat for about 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
6) Cool... - 36.4136
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 31.6554
Corn Oat Waffles
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, oat bran, sugar, yeast, and salt.
Add milk, egg whites, and cooking oil. Beat with a rotary beater or an electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or till thoroughly combined. Cover bowl loosely. Chill for 2... - 30.6575
Mixed Fruit Oat Pancakes
Delicious pancakes is what you are craving for then follow Roberto and watch the video to create fruity oatmeal pancakes which are a great Sunday breakfast. They will be loved by adult and kids alike for sure. - 95.7168
Japanese Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
Master the art of these Japanese dessert and make delicious black rice fruit nori rolls with mango sauce like a pro - it's surprisingly simple! Fresh, flavorsome and healthy, this Japanese classic is simple to make at home. These inside-out sushi rolls will... - 147.402