- » Canned Spinach
Canned Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned spinach recipes.
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
Au Gratin Spinach And Noodles
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine all ingredients except cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes; stir.
Top with cheese.
Bake until cheese melts. - 26.1361
Green And Gold Spinach Casserole
Green And Gold Spinach Casserole is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Green And Gold Spinach Casserole; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 33.9301
Tuna Spinach Casserole
Tuna Spinach Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, this Tuna Spinach Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.8385
Tuscan Chicken Legs With Spinach Fettuccine
Rinse the chicken legs and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle with the garlic powder and pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly brown on all... - 36.3108
Halve artichoke hearts; marinate in Italian salad dressing for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Drain hearts, reserving dressing.
Dice 2 of the hard-cooked eggs; sprinkle with salt.
In large salad bowl place spinach, lettuce, drained artichoke hearts, and diced... - 30.2097
Clam & Spinach Ring
Melt butter and stir in flour; add milk and clam liquid and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and smooth; season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat and add beaten egg yolks.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Add spinach... - 42.7141
Tabbouleh With White Beans And Spinach
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain and transfer it to a medium bowl.
Add the hot water and lemon juice and stir until combined.
Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Stir in the minced parsley and onions.
In a... - 45.2901
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 88.9985
Western Spinach Salad
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; reserve remainder for another use.
Combine peaches, spinach, egg, tomato and croutons in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Top with cheese; set aside.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion;... - 33.4046
Spinach Italian Style
Marinate spinach in dressing for 30 minutes.
Heat and serve.
Garnish with egg slices. - 18.5206
Sweet And Sour Spinach
1. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it.
2. Place the spinach into a large (6- or 7-quart) pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until it is just limp. If you are using... - 31.2103
Creamed Spinach And Mushrooms
Microwave frozen spinach in package on paper towel until thawed, 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
Cover and microwave margarine, mushrooms and onion in 1 quart casserole until onion is crisp tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in spinach, soup, salt, Worcestershire sauce and... - 30.9371
Cook spinach in salted water until it separates.
Return to pan and add cream cheese cut into small pieces.
Melt and add cream of mushroom soup.
Crush onions and add 1/2 can to spinach.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Top with remaining onions... - 37.5405
Spinach Salad With Shrimp
You will definitely love this Spinach Salad With Shrimp recipe once you try it! This Spinach Salad With Shrimp recipe is something you can try out anytime and anyday. So what are you waiting for! - 31.7695
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 115.749
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 105.958
Creamed Spinach Nelson
Cook the spinach in boiling, salted water until completely-thawed and tender.
Remove from fire.
Drain well in colander.
Return spinch to saucepan, but do not put back on fire.
Add mayonnaise and lemon juice to the drained spinach and stir until... - 30.3582
This is a satisfactory way to dispose of left over cooked spinach.
To the spinach add egg yolks beaten, place in a granite saucepan, heat and stir over the fire until the egg sets, then remove from the heat and when cold add the beaten egg whites.
Fill... - 20.8199
Seasoned Spinach And Arugula Salad
A highly, flavoury salad that is incredibly simple yet deliciously elegant ! A video to prepare a quick and easy throw-together salad with spinach and arugula which will do wonders in giving you all the vitamins and nutrients you need. Serve it as a side to a... - 95.4734
Tuna Spinach Toss
Toss spinach and lettuce in large bowl.
Place onion rings around sides of bowl.
Heap tuna in center; surround with cheese.
Combine remaining ingredients and dash pepper in screw-top jar; shake. - 32.7884
Shaker Spinach With Rosemary
Shaker spinach with rosemary is a herbed spinach recipe. Pan cooked with butter and onions and seasoned to taste, the shaker spinach is a healthy preparation and can be served with meals of choice. - 27.9517
Here I am posting an easy spinach soup recipe for you. This soup is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this soup. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out this spinach soup... - 34.3179
Dahl's Healthy Spinach Salad
Salad is one of the healthiest dishes available. The combination of different vegetables mixed with the delicious dressing makes this salad completely irresistible. Watch Kim Shields prepare this healthy salad step by step and treat your family to this bowl... - 108.572
Coconut Cream Of Spinach Soup In A Hurry
Looking for a dairy free version of cream of spinach? Check out this recipe made with coconut milk that comes together fast. Never made spinach soup? No prob, I'll show you how. - 0
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.595
The oriental spinach is a microwaved spinach preparation cooked along with water chestnuts and green onions in a soy sauce mix. Ready in 30 minutes, the oriental spinach is flavored with soy sauce mixed with sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil. it is a simple... - 31.8115
Tossed Spinach From Foodland Ontario
Emily Richards and Foodland Ontario bring you this simple recipe for a great Tossed Spinach side dish or salad, that you can enjoy with any number of main dishes. - 112.073
Festive Spinach Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine pimento, cauliflower, onion and spinach and blend them together.
2. Sear the vegetables with Sweet-sour dressing and toss them gently
3. The dish is completed after searing with bacon.
4. The dish is easily... - 36.357
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 132.112
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 40.0684
Herbed Spinach Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to cook the spinach. Drain.
3) Add the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
4) Into a 10x6x1 3/4-inch baking dish, pour the mixture.
5) Bake in preheated... - 43.451
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a large saucepan, combine spinach, onion, chicken broth, salt and water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Blend half of the mixture in blender at low speed for 30 seconds.
Return to saucepan; stir in sour cream, lemon juice and... - 41.252
Tarragon Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan, mix spinach, chicken bouillon and dry skim milk.
2. Stir until well blended and season.
3. Heat with frequent stirring until it reaches serving temperature.
4. Serve Tarragon Spinach Soup with a savory pie dish. - 39.6519
Indian Spinach Tikkas
These spinach tikkas are a perfect balance between health and taste. These are crunchy and delicious spinach cakes with roasted almonds and potato. Spinach tikkas serve as a wonderful appetizer with tomato ketchup or salsa or they can also be used in... - 106.291
In a covered saucepan, cook the still-damp spinach on medium heat for about 4 minutes, until limp but still bright green (the water clinging to the leaves will provide enough moisture).
While the spinach is cooking, toast the sesame seeds.
In a colander or... - 30.4542
Fresh Spinach Salad
Arrange spinach, squash, water chestnuts, eggs, and onion attractively in rows on a medium platter; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mix mustard sauce and yogurt; drizzle over salad. - 27.7248
Remove frozen rarebit from foil pan; place in 1-quart casserole.
Place casserole in counter-top microwave oven.
Cook, covered with casserole cover, for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Place bacon between paper towels in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish... - 35.8623
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook manicotti noodles according to package directions.
Combine mozzarella, ricotta, Romano, spinach, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stuff cooked manicotti with cheese filling. Arrange in 3-quart (9" x... - 29.3731
Remove frozen rarebit from foil pan; place in a 1-quart casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, 5 minutes, stirring once.
In a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish place bacon between layers of papertoweling, layering bacon and toweling, if needed.
Cook about 7... - 36.6221
Wilted Spinach Salad
1) In a serving bowl, place the clean and dry spinach.
2) Fry the bacon till it is crisp.
3) Take the bacon out of the pan, crumble and set it aside on paper towels.
4) Take out all but 5 tablespoons of the fat from the pan used for cooking the... - 43.4695
Nutty Spinach Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in hot olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until tender.
Add noodles, walnuts, spinach, and mushrooms; stir well.
Combine cheese and remaining ingredients in a... - 42.9818
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.7067
Spinach Fish Soup
1. In a saucepan, blend together together milk, cheese soup, spinach, Worcestershire sauce, and salt; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add fish and reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till fish is done.
3. Arrange the soup... - 34.6721
Easy Turkey Spinach Crepes
These Easy Turkey Spinach crepes are divine ! They are so convenient to make! Make the Easy Turkey Spinach Crepes for you next meal and tell me if you like them ! - 34.3592
Cheesy Hash Spinach Pie
Prepare Plain Pastry for a single-crust pie.
Prick bottom and sides well with fork.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Cook spinach according to package directions, except omit salt.
Drain well, pressing... - 44.8214
Prawns With Spinach
1. Place the prawns (shrimp) in a bowl of cold water and set aside to defrost thoroughly.
2. Drain the can of spinach puree, if using.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes into slices and set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Add the... - 41.5759
Italian Spinach Supreme
Cook frozen or fresh spinach in small amount of boiling salted water just until tender, about 5 minutes; drain very thoroughly.
Mix in the mushroom soup, salt and pepper to taste, garlic salt, sesame seed, thyme if desired, and half the sliced nut meats.
Turn... - 34.687
Delicious Creamed Spinach
Rocky Barragan is ushering in Holidays with this great recipe for Creamed Spinach. You can congratulate yourself on finding one of the few healthy creamed spinach recipes that everyone loves. P.S - This is vegetarian. Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 108.095
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the mushrooms and chop off the stems retaining the caps.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9-inches and melt the margarine in it.
4) Add garlic and soften it over medium to high... - 45.2584
Loin Of Lamb With Spinach And Pine Nuts
The loin of lamb with spinach and pine nuts is prepared by rolling the meat up and roasting it. spread with a mix of pine nuts spinach, garlic, pine nuts and breadcrumbs, the loin of lamb with spinach is cooked to a desired doneness in the oven and can be... - 42.1124
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a 5-quart dutch oven, melt butter over mediumheat; saute" leek and garlic until tender, but not browned.
Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, over mediumheat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
In bowl of food processor,... - 46.4725
Oyster Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine milk into the condensed soup.
2. Remove spinach from pouches and add to the soup.
3. Cook over medium heat, breaking the spinach with a fork till thawed; simmer, uncovered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix the... - 37.5541
Celery Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine condensed broth, frozen spinach, celery, and onion and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add cottage cheese; cover and... - 43.7765
Filipino Adobong Kangkong
There are many ways to incorporate healthy greens into your diet. This recipe of Adobong Kangkong from the Philippines is another classic adobo dish. It is a really simple and quick way of cooking greens without turning them into a limp and bland mass, which... - 79.5115
Spinach In Cream
In a mood to have a healthy side dish. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Spinach in Cream. A very healthy dish as it's main ingredients is spinach. Do check out this video. - 94.6118
Favorite Spinach Casserole
Cook and drain spinach well, stir in white sauce and mushrooms and salt, herbs, etc.
Top with crumbs and grated cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 or 25 minutes. - 26.4985
German Style Spinach
Place bacon in a 1-quart casserole; cover with paper toweling.
Micro-cook til! crisp, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Remove bacon; drain.
Reserve drippings in casserole.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
In reserved drippings cook onion till tender, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir... - 34.2344
Place spinach in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook 6 minutes, or until spinach is defrosted throughout.
Stir in soup and onion.
Dot with butter.
Cover and cook 8 minutes, or until hot. - 21.3518
Cook spinach according to directions on can.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Add flour, stirring until blended and smooth, but not brown.
Add liquid slowly, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Cook until smooth and... - 46.6317
Drain spinach thoroughly.
Moisten bread crumbs with milk and combine with spinach, onion and seasoning.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Make into patties, dip in egg and then in bread crumbs.
Saute until golden brown.
Garnish with parsley. - 28.6283
Premium Spinach Salad
Wash and dry spinach leaves.
Tear in bite-size pieces and place in glass salad bowl.
Crumble 1/4 pound bacon crisps, sprinkle over greens.
Chop 3 hard cooked eggs finely and mix into salad along with I can of thinly sliced water chestnuts.
Crumble Feta cheese... - 24.6871
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 35.9329
In a large bowl microwave spinach and break into small pieces with a fork.
Add picante sauce and chilies (including liquid) and microwave for two minutes more.
Cube the cheese, add to mixture, and return to microwave for four minutes or until cheese is... - 22.9047
Pierce package of spinach several times.
Place on paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes, or until spinach can be separated.
Combine eggs, milk, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, stuffing mix, and spinach.
Spread mixture evenly in a greased 1- to 1... - 30.1271
1 Combine frozen spinach, vichyssoise, milk, chicken broth and onion in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
2 Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes, or until spinach is thawed; cover. Simmer 5 minutes.
3 Ladle into soup bowls; garnish each - 25.0651
Light Spinach Soup
This delicious soup awakens in the mouth a feeling of fresh herbs and garden fresh tender greens. Deemed as the most healthy food on this planet, spinach soup makes for a healthy, satisfying start to your meals. Grab some fresh yileds from your kitchen garden... - 105.345
Crunchy Creamy Spinach
Crunchy Creamy Spinach is a delicious dish that I serve often for the weekend luncheons at home. You will love the texture and flavor of the Crunchy Creamy Spinach! Trust me, its yummy! - 23.9593
Gratin Of Oysters And Spinach
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally - 25.5486
Spinach In Tomatoes
In large saucepan, bring tomatoes, onion, salt and parsley flakes to a boil.
Add spinach; simmer, covered, 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
Drain extra liquid; serve hot. - 28.2565
Chunky Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing.
Drizzle with Blue Cheese Dressing; toss gently. - 21.5528
Garlic Spinach Smacks
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1... - 44.2252
Lynn's Spinach Squares
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spinach Squares. These make great appetizers for a party. This recipe is from myhousewifelife, Jen's Cook Nook, but can also be found a lot of other places. You can replace the Pepper Jack Cheese with Cheddar Cheese or Monterey... - 0
Indian Spiced Spinach And Potato Palak Aloo
1. In a pan heat oil at medium high and saute potatoes, stir every minute until cooked half way.
2. Add garlic and chilies and saute for 45 seconds.
3. Add dry spices (you can add extra oil in the center and cook cumin seeds for a few seconds before... - 106.462
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 45.6529
Seared Scallops Over Wilted Spinach
When your main interests for any food are health and taste, then you should go through this recipe video. The recipe offers a great combination of seafood and greens, which is also loaded with essential nutrients. Moreover, it is very easy to cook up the... - 113.841
Creamed Spinach Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine spinach and egg; mix well with a fork.
In a skillet heat margarine and broth over medium heat.
Saute until tender but not brown.
Add mushrooms and carrots.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until... - 44.6347
1. Place spinach, flour, egg yolks, butter, nutmeg and black pepper to taste (a) in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, then mix 2 tablespoons of egg whites (b) into spinach... - 37.9947
1. Place spinach, flour, egg yolks, butter, nutmeg and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, then mix 2 tablespoons of egg whites into spinach mixture.... - 39.0587
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 Remove the stems from spinach.
4 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
5 In a Dutch oven, put the leaves without adding water.
6 Cook,... - 40.5611
Put spinach in strainer and rinse under hot water to thaw.
Press out water.
Melt butter, add onion and mushrooms.
Cook until onion is limp.
In bowl beat eggs, then stir in bread crumbs, soup, 2 tablespoons cheese, pepper, basil, oregano leaves, spinach and... - 43.6442
Place spinach in a wire strainer, rinse under hot water to thaw, then press out all water; set aside.
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork; then stir in... - 37.6704
Spinach Salad With Pike
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and dash salt.
If necessary, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
Cover and chill the dressing while... - 35.1776
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 49.1351
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 44.075
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1 In a 3-quart saucepan, add spinach, onion, celery, salt, pepper, nutmeg and bay leaf.
2 Combine water with the chicken broth to make 3 cups.
3 Pour in to the spinach mixture.
4 Bring to a boil and lower the heat.
5 Cover and simmer,... - 44.5153
1. Place spinach, flour, egg yolks, butter, nutmeg and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form, then mix 2 tablespoons of egg whites... - 39.3978
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 39.3144
Mix together soup, eggs, onion, seasonings and cheese.
Combine with spinach.
Bake in greased casserole at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Serves 4. - 35.8816
Creamy Spinach Cooler
1 Unwrap spinach; let stand at room temperature while making sauce.
2 Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, chicken broth, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk and evaporated milk; continue co - 26.1855
Cook onion in butter until soft.
Add consomme, bring to boil.
Add well-drained (defrosted) spinach.
Stir and cover.
Simmer 45 minutes. - 29.2206
Simple Creamed Spinach
Creamed Spinach is a delightful dish that you can try out with this healthful green vegetable ! Try this Creamed spinach as an accompaniment to your next meal with bread, meat or any other dish of your choice. Do come back here to tell me which dish was the... - 21.966
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Heat soup and cream cheese to soften.
Mix with spinach; add onion rings.
Pour into casserole.
Melt butter, add enough cracker crumbs to absorb butter.
Spread buttered crumbs on top and bake at 350 degrees for 20... - 33.6011
Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Soy Dressing is exceptionally versatile and he soy dressing makes it all the more inviting! What's more; the red wine vinegar and sherry flavoring in this Spinach Salad can definitely take you by surprise. Great to be had any time of... - 26.764
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Blanch the spinach and puree it.
2) To the pureed spinach add parsley, cucumber, scallions, dill and chicken broth.
3) Blend them to a fine paste.
4) Adjust sugar and seasoning.
5) Hot spinach soup can be served with chopped... - 41.6824
1. Combine frozen spinach, cream-of-potato soup, milk, the instant broth and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until spinach is thawed; cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Ladle into soup bowls;... - 27.4338
Nutty Spinach Casserole
1. Place spinach in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes or until spinach is heated through, stirring twice during cooking. Drain well.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in remaining ingredients until well... - 28.6416
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the eggs.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach has thawed.
4. Cover pan and simmer another 5 minutes.
5.... - 38.9788
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Spinach balls can be partially baked for 10 minutes,... - 43.6835