- » Canned Sliced Dill Pickle
Canned Sliced Dill Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned sliced dill pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned sliced dill pickle recipes.
Egg & Dill Pickle Stuffed Peppers
Blanch the peppers in salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
Slice two of the onions and chop the other two.
Flake the tuna and mix with the pickles and eggs.
Mix the ground meats with chopped onions and pepper.
Heat the vinegar, oil, sour cream and 1/2 cup... - 43.454
Kosher Dill Pickles
Wash cucumbers carefully, one at a time; any sediment left on can spoil entire batch.
Place in large stoneware crock.
Break up dill; place among cucumbers.
Make brine of water, salt, garlic, and spices.
Add to cucumbers; they must be entirely covered with... - 37.2461
Dill Relish Tray
1. Slice onions thin and separate into rings; place in a large bowl. Pare cucumbers and score with a fork; slice thin; place in a medium-size bowl. Drain liquid from mushrooms and save for soup or gravy; place mushrooms in a small bowl.
2. Combine sugar,... - 29.7242
Dissolve the sugar in vinegar in a saucepan and add the cherries and dill pickles.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, then pack in sterilized jars.
Seal the jars. - 26.2072
Betty's Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich With Herb Mayonnaise
Enjoy a lazy Sunday morning with this indulgent brunch recipe. Betty whomps up a delectable grilled fare that isn’t just tasty, but also quick. Whether you wish to wow your hubby or please your family, this dish will surely fetch you all the compliments. So... - 112.554
Tuna Loaf With Dill Sauce
Combine 2 cups milk and bread cubes in saucepan; bring just to a boil.
Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, bread mixture, eggs, onion, lemon juice, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon paprika.
Mix well; turn into greased... - 39.1556
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 57.2293
Bread And Butter Pickles
Soak in large container overnight; cucumbers, onions, peppers, salt, and 3 qt. water.
Drain, rinse and drain again.
Combine remaining ingredients and boil 1 minute.
Add cucumber mixture, return to boil and remove from heat.
Seal in jars and process... - 43.5823
Pickled Summer Squash
This great and healthy Fermented Summer Squash recipe. It is really easy, healthy and fun way to eat your vegetables. Enjoy! - 0
Slice pickles crosswise and drain.
Combine vinegar and sugar in saucepan; boil for 2 to 4 minutes.
Heat pimento in vinegar sugar solution.
Alternate layers of pickles, pimen to and solution in 1 quart jar.
Use as needed. - 25.4996
1) Cut the cucumbers into very thin slices.
2) In medium bowl, place cucumber and lightly toss with salt.
3) Cover the cucumbers with a plate, and weigh down with a heavy can.
4) Allow the cucumber mixture to stand at room temperature 2... - 39.4262
Pickled Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Grease a loaf tin with out or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with all the other ingredients except the pickles.
4. Using your hand, mix well.
5. Turn half the meat mixture... - 43.2294
Pickled Beet Salad
Pickled beet salad is a flavorful beet salad. Made with cooked beets, flavored with vinegar, horseradish, mustard and spiced with peppercorns and cloves, the pickled beet salad is chilled to serve. - 39.7023
Salmon Mousse, Cheap Cheap
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Add enough tuna liquid to salmon liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Discard any extra tuna liquid.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup salmon-tuna liquid, let... - 41.1268
Mix dill weed and seed (or use just the fresh dill) and sprinkle half in the bottom of a flat dish (such as a glass casserole) that the salmon almost fills.
Set salmon skin-side-down in dish; sprinkle with remaining dill.
Blend salt, sugar, pepper, and... - 35.916
Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches
This Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy sandwich, Deviled Ham Open Faced Sandwiches is great for kids who always need something new to eat up. - 34.5871
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Double Beef Sandwiches
1. Spread 6 bread slices with butter and mustard and add layers of lettuce and dried beef.
2. Spread with mayonnaise and top each with a slice of cheese, corned beef, pickle, onion and more lettuce.
3. Spread the remaining bread lightly with... - 41.3739
Bavarian Beef Plate
1 Mix sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing in a small bowl.
2 Place 1 slice of bread on each of 4 serving plates; top each with cheese, then corned beef.
3 Spoon sauerkraut mixture over corned beef; cover with remaining slices of bread. Hold in place with... - 27.5912
Corned Beef And Potato Salad
Cook potatoes; refrigerate with corned beef.
Early on day:
1. In large bowl, put peeled, sliced potatoes; coarsely-crumbled corned beef, pickles, celery, and onion.
2. In cup combine salt, Italian dressing, lemon juice, mustard, and... - 37.815
Vienna Sausages And Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender in a medium-size saucepan; drain. Stir in the onion, celery and pickle.
2. Saute Vienna sausages lightly in butter or margarine in large skillet; mix in brown sugar, cider vinegar, water, dry mustard... - 34.8232
Double Beef Sandwiches
Spread half the bread slices with mustard; add layers of lettuce, dried beef, cheese, corned beef, pickle, and onion.
Top each stack-up with more lettuce.
Spread remaining bread slices with horseradish, and complete sandwiches.
Anchor with toothpicks. - 31.4277
Double Beef Sandwiches
Spread half the bread slices with mustard and add layers of lettuce, dried beef, cheese, corned beef, pickle, and onion.
Top each stack-up with more lettuce.
Spread remaining bread slices with horseradish, and complete sandwiches.
Anchor with toothpick topped... - 37.3995
Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread over bread slices.
Top half of the slices with lettuce, corned beef, pickles and tomato slices.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
Serve with potato chips. - 26.6274
Old-fashioned Pressed Chicken
Simmer chicken until tender in water to cover with onion, celery, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cool in stock; then remove.
Reduce stock by boiling 10 minutes; strain, and chill, so that fat can be removed.
Remove skin and bones from chicken.
Slice breast... - 41.7448
Break tuna into large chunks, toss with dill pickle, spring onions, peas, pimiento, walnuts and salt and pepper to taste.
Add sour cream and mix lightly.
Spoon into lettuce cups and sprinkle with chopped egg before serving. - 34.4602
Mix salad dressing, lemon juice, softened butter and pickles together.
Spread mix over open sides of sliced bread.
Arrange seafood over dressing.
Top with pickles and cheese.
Place sandwich on paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on '6', or until cheese just... - 39.8443
Mixed Cold Platter With Salad
Arrange the slices of meat attractively on a large dish, leaving the center empty.
Mix the canned vegetables with the chopped dill pickles.
Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and chives.
Mix with the vegetable mixture and spoon into two... - 39.1144
Salmon Salad With French Dressing
In a bowl combine Garlic French Dressing, yogurt, mustard, and seasoned salt.
Add salmon, peas, celery, and pickle.
Toss to combine.
Divide evenly and serve on lettuce leaves. - 35.731
Curried Rice Salad
Stir dressing into rice mixture.
Add 1/2 to 1 cup milk, as it should be quite moist.
Chill thoroughly. - 31.5277
Ail American Hero
1 Combine potatoes, celery, onion, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl; fold in mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard until well blended.
2 Pile potato salad on bottom half of buttered bread; arrange sardines and pickle and tomato slices in... - 29.2379
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 44.7035
Sardine Vegetable Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes); lift from pan and let cool.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes into a salad bowl.
Prepare lemon dressing, pour over potatoes, and toss lightly to coat.
Remove... - 42.749
Yard Long Sandwich Snack
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Yard Long Sandwich Snack, a treat for those who love to have bread in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a snack for festivals and occasions! - 42.6084
Ground Round Rouladen
Combine the ground beef, crumbs, eggs, milk, salt and pepper well and divide into 2 parts.
Pat each part into a 10-inch square on waxed paper or foil and spread with mustard.
Cut each square into quarters.
Cut the green pepper into 16 thin strips and quarter... - 39.5944
Dublin Potato Salad
The dublin potato salad is a mixed vegtable salad prepared with bits of corned beef in it. tossed along with cabbage and green onions with dill pickles to taste, the dublin potato salad is dressed with mayo for a lovely flavor to it. - 40.5148
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Put lettuce in first, then remaining ingredients in order listed.
Dress the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.
Garnishes may be hard-cooked egg slices, stuffed olives, asparagus tips, cucumber rings, slivered... - 40.4834
Herring Potato Salad
Here's an excellent herring potato salad recipe, exclusively for you. The blend of herring with potato and creamy dressing makes it totally irresistible. Serve your family this delectable herring potato salad today. They are gonna love it! - 49.1361
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Easy Beef Roulades
The beef roulades are prepred with round beef steaks. Cooked with gravy along with yellow onions, dill pickles and bacon, the beef roulades are simmered with broth flavored with beef bouillon and can be served over rice. - 34.258
Tunagrain Sandwich Filling
Combine tuna, cooked grain, and celery.
Blend in salad dressing or mayonnaise to taste.
Add sliced onions, dill pickle, and/or sprouts as desired.
Fills 6 to 8 sandwiches. - 22.796
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.3849
Open Face Reubens
Spread one side of each bread slice with dressing, then set aside.
On a nonmetal platter mound corned beef in 3 piles.
Top with some sauerkraut.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) 5 to 6 minutes or till heated through.
Use a wide spatula to transfer... - 38.503
Mormon Ham And Potato Casserole
Ham slices, sliced potatoes, sliced dill pickles and chopped onions in layers in casserole dish. Melt butter in frying pan. Add flour, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add consomme, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce. Cook until... - 24.2286
Easy Beet Borscht
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream, topped with potato slices and dill pickle bits.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 36.4726
Baked Cod With Sour Cream Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line shallow baking pan with foil and grease.
Rub inside of fish with salt.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter.
Combine with bread cubes in mixing bowl.
Add sour cream, pickle, paprika, salt and pepper.
Fill cod with stuffing and... - 38.6519
1. Buy the salmon which is cut into two fillets.
2. Combine all pickling ingredients.
3. Arrange the first piece of salmon over one fourth of the mixture such that the skin part comes towards down side and rub another half of the... - 40.9971
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, celery, and pickle.
Spread on 24 toast rounds.
Top each with 1/4 slice process cheese.
Heat on ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes. - 27.9894
Combine soup, pickle, and onion; place equal amounts soup mixture on each slice bologna.
Fold over; fasten with toothpicks or skewers.
Arrange in shallow baking dish (12x8x2 inches).
Bake at 350CF. for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika; bake 10... - 27.0916
Creamy Beet Borscht
Drain beets; reserve 1 1/2 cups juice.
Combine beets, juice, 1 quart yogurt, and broth.
In a food processor or blender, smoothly puree about 1/3 at a time.
Mix together. - 22.0191
Beef Cabbage Sandwiches
Combine corned beef, cabbage, onion, and pickle.
Blend in catsup and mustard.
Spread bread on 1 side with margarine Spread corned beef mixture on 9 slices bread.
Top sandwiches with remaining bread, buttered side down. - 32.0984
South Sea Salad
Brush cut surface of half the avocado with pickle juice; refrigerate.
Peel and mash remaining half; blend with mayonnaise, sour cream, 14 cup pickle juice, parsley, chives, and dill weed.
Cover and chill.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Peel and slice reserved... - 39.3137
Summertime Meat Loaf
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Heat over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients and scrape into oiled loaf pan.
Chill until set.
Unmold and garnish with thin slices of dill pickle. - 33.1662
Heat the butter in a saute pan, add onion and green pepper, and saute for 3 minutes.
Add clams, cheese, tomato puree, worcestershire sauce, sherry and cayenne pepper, and cook for a few minutes until the cheese has melted, stirring all the time.
Put a thin... - 30.1805
Clam Savory has an Exhilarating taste. The cheese and Worcestershire sauce gives the Clam Savory Matchless taste. - 31.4418
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
Piquante Sardine Pate
1. In bowl place cottage cheese, sardines, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Combine well, mashing sardines and blending with cheese. Now add dill pickle; refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Serve on tomato slices, sprinkled with salt... - 32.0351
Rustic Pork Pie
Hard-cook the eggs for 10 minutes, drain and cool in cold water.
Cook the peas in boiling salted water for about 3-4 minutes according to the directions on the package.
Drain and refresh under cold water.
Drain the baby corn if used and the mushrooms.
Slice... - 44.6806
1 Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickle, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2 Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll up;... - 23.5198
1. Blend deviled ham, mushrooms, dill pickles, parsley and mustard in a small bowl.
2. Separate 1 package of the rolls into 4 rectangles; pinch dough at markings to seal. Spread each rectangle with 3 tablespoons of the ham mixture; starting at short end, roll... - 24.2427
Take Two Sandwich
Cut French loaf in 3/4-inch slices, almost to, but not through, bottom crust, making 19 cuts in all.
Butter facing sides of first cut and line with lettuce.
Repeat with every other cut —this will leave unfilled cuts in between, where sandwiches can be... - 35.2817
Split buns in half, toast under broiler.
Spread thickly with the cold undiluted soup.
Cover each with a cheese slice, a tomato slice and top with a bacon slice.
Place under broiler, about 4 to 5 inches from heat; broil until bacon is crisp and cheese... - 27.1242
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables Italian
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the pickling spice cheesecloth bag, oil, tomato paste, water, basil, bay leaf, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the celery, carrot and onions, and simmer on a low heat... - 40.8234
Deviled Ham Canapes
Deviled Ham Canapes does not take much time to prepare. The lemon Juice gives the Deviled Ham Canapes a pungent and revitalizing taste. - 30.3894
In a bowl mix the eggs with the condensed milk, salt, and pepper.
Add the dried beans, pickles, 2 tablespoons of chives, and the cheese.
Heat the butter in a large frypan.
Add the egg mixture; cover.
Simmer it on low heat for 10 minutes.
While the eggs are... - 36.2585
Gentleman 's Steaks
1. Drain the beans
2. Quarter, core and slice the apples crosswise
3. In a bowl, mix apple, beans, onion, vinegar, sugar and salt together
4. Drain cottange cheese till smooth
5. In a bowl, mix mayo, dill, parsley, tarragon and three tablespoons of... - 42.4
Have butcher slice sirloin tip paper thin, allowing 2 slices per person.
On each slice of meat, put a piece of raw bacon, strip of dill pickle (cut 1 pickle into 4 slices) and 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.
Make stuffing as follows: Saute onions; add 1/2 pound... - 43.0093
Brussels Sardine Sandwiches
Brussels Sardine Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.9943
Easy Tuna Melt
Combine tuna, salad dressing and relish.
Top each muffin half with tomato slice, then half the tuna mixture and cheese product slice.
Broil or heat in microwave oven until cheese product begins to melt.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 25.427
Prepare your favorite pie pastry or use a packaged mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into a 12-inch circle.
Spread evenly with butter.
Combine tuna, onion, celery, peanuts, sour cream, lemon juice, and dill weed; spread mixture over half the... - 45.8027
Cut corned beef hash into six slices; place on ungreased baking sheet.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine onion, pickle, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; spread mixture on hash slices.
Cut cheese slices in half; stack two halves... - 31.4795
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Garden Potato Salad
Cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling salted water about 40 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool, peel, and dice potatoes.
Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, horseradish, and pepper.
In a large mixing bowl combine the diced potatoes, carrots, peas, onion,... - 39.3784
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 30.5294
Beef And Anchovy Savories
Spread the bread with butter.
Mix the beef with the egg yolks, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, celery salt, horseradish and brandy.
Spread the meat mixture on the bread, forming a slight dome in the center of each slice.
Form a diagonal cross with 2 anchovy... - 37.1285
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. To make the filling, place the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the tuna into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained tuna into the bowl. Break it into chunks with the fork. Stir in the mayonnaise or... - 27.6408
Cook the bacon till crisp; drain; crumble.
Combine the bacon, beans, catsup, celery, onions, and horseradish.
Brush inside of buns with butter; toast lightly till warm throughout.
Fill buns with the bean mixture.
Tuck 2 pickle slices in each. - 32.158
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables
1. Tie the pickling spice in a cheesecloth bag. Combine in a heavy saucepan with the tomato paste, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaf and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Add the carrot, celery and onions, reduce the heat and... - 33.7789
Meat Patties Parisienne
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, cornstarch, cream, and water. Mix in beets, onion, dill pickles, and capers. Divide meat mixture in fourths; gently shape and loosely flatten into thick patties, each 3 1/2 by 3/4 inch.
2. In... - 32.1592
Tossed Luncheon Salad
Combine meats, pickle, apple, and vegetables, except lettuce.
Blend together dressing ingredients.
Pour over meat and vegetables; toss lightly. - 28.3595
Seafaring Salmon Salad
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; stir in hard-cooked eggs, pickle, salad dressing, green onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix gently and chill.
If desired, serve on lettuce-lined plates. - 29.1948
Hot Corned Beef Buns
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine cabbage, corned beef, mayonnaise, minced onion, and horseradish mustard.
Spread about 1/3 cup filling on bottom half of each hamburger bun; top each with two pickle slices and the other half of bun.
Wrap individually in... - 34.215
Cook rice as dir e c t e d on box.
Brown meatwith salt and onions in butter.
Add undiluted soup and mushrooms with liquid; cook slowly until hot.
Serve over rice.
Top with sour cream mixed with pickles and sprinkled with paprika. - 31.937
Flaky Crescent Chicken Wellington
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, eggs, dill pickle and celery.
Unroll 1 can of dough into 2 long rectangles.
Overlap long sides 1/2 inch; firmly pressing edges and perforations to seal.
Press or... - 41.3595
Sauerkraut & Wurst Salad
Place wurst in a pan with enough water to cover; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from water and set aside to cool.
Peel and dice apples into a salad bowl; pour over lemon juice and toss.
Peel and discard casings from wurst, if... - 37.6932
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 26.7678
Hearty Reuben Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Bake at 425°F. for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
In large skillet, cook onions in margarine unil... - 41.414
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 44.9828
Zippy Red Bean Salad
Combine beans, bacon, celery, pickles and eggs in large bowl.
Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss lightly.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Serve in lettuce lined bowl. - 30.6077
Beef Supper Salad
Combine salad dressing, pickle, catsup, mustard, and salt.
In bowl combine beef, kidney beans, celery, onion, and eggs.
Pour salad dressing over bean mixture; toss lightly.
Chill. - 34.5136
Minute Steak With Vegetables
Trim the meats and cut into strips, or thin slices.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and fry the 1 meat strips for 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle over the seasonings and add the pickle, cut into strips, and the capers.
Add the diced beets and drained... - 36.04
Tangy Salmon Salad
1) Add celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and lemon juice in a medium sixed bowl.
2) Add salmon and toss lightly to coat it well.
3) If desired, season to taste with pepper.
4) Serve at once or cover and chill to serve later.
5) To serve, line... - 35.4601
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Dressing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine sour cream, soup, onion, pickle, pepper, cucumbers and radishes.
2) Blend all the ingredients nicely and refrigerate.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon out the chilled salad on it. Garnish with... - 39.7959
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897