- » Canned Sliced Cucumber
Canned Sliced Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned sliced cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned sliced cucumber recipes.
Crispy Cucumber Slices
Crispy cucumber slices are the best appetizers that can be served with summer dinner. The watery, crispy and yummy cucumbers are full of health and taste together. Cucumbers are known for their health benefits, and there can't be a better way to serve them. - 50.2074
Cucumber And Meat Slice Soup
The Cucumber and Meat Slice soup is one of the best flank steak and cucumber soups you can think of ! Don't believe me? Try out for yourself! - 38.8695
Gingered Cucumber Slices
For this recipe use the long, thin English or Armenian (sometimes called Syrian or Chinese) cucumbers, if available; peel them only if you prefer. Or you can use regular cucumbers and peel them. If they are fully mature, cut them in half and scrape out any... - 16.2347
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
Pickled Mackerel With Cucumber Slices
1. Take a platter or a shallow dish and arrange large mackerel pieces in it.
2. In a saucepan, add onion, all the seasonings and vinegar and allow the mixture to come to boil Cool a little and top the fish with sauce. Chill in the refrigerator.... - 30.7425
Salmon Mousse With Sliced Cucumbers
1) In a medium bowl add wine and sprinkle gelatine over it. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Pour boiling water and stir until gelatine dissolves. Let cool.
3) Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, red-pepper sauce, paprika and salt. Combine... - 45.1161
Homestead Series How To Can Bread And Butter Pickles
For pickle lovers, bread and butter pickle has always been a delight and with a recipe as easy as the one shown in the video, you would want to make batches again and again! The yummy treat goes well with almost everything. - 92.8232
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Dice the onions and peppers or slice thin.
Mix the vegetables together.
Combine salt, sugar and vinegar and pour over the vegetables.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Pour in freezer containers and seal, then freeze. - 37.4051
Pear Cucumber Aspic
This Pear Cucumber Aspic is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Pear Cucumber Aspic. - 41.739
Slaked Lime Cucumber Pickle
Cover the cucumbers with the lime and 2 gallons water.
Let soak for 24 hours, then drain.
Cover with fresh water and soak for 4 hours and drain.
Repeat freshwater soaking 4 times.
Combine all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the hot vinegar... - 38.3406
Cut 8 thin slices from one of the cucumbers and reserve for garnish; finely chop remaining cucumbers.
In crock pot, dilute cream of chicken soup with 1 can water.
Add chicken broth, chopped cucumbers and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low... - 31.1376
Easy Cucumber Salad
When looking for a light, healthy, guilt-free eating, try tossing up a quick cucumber salad. Cucumber salad is an easy side dish that makes for a perfect entrée for a summer party or regular dinner. Very appetizing, very simple, this cucumber salad is quite... - 86.6627
Sliced Ham Tomato And Cheese
Blend butter and mustard thoroughly, then spread on toast.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
Arrange 2tomato slices on top of cheese.
Remove Chunk Ham from can and cut in half.
Turn each half on its side and slice into 4 half-circles.
Cut... - 34.6473
Okra And Oyster Salad
Okra And Oyster Salad is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Okra And Oyster Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 33.0425
Cucumbers And Onions
1. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber and onion.
2. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber and onion and toss well.
3. Let it chill to serve. - 30.7044
Cucumbers With Sour Cream Dressing
Pare and slice the cucumbers and sprinkle with 1 teasp of the salt.
Chill for at least 30 min.; then press out any excess water between pieces of cheesecloth or the folds of a towel.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients.
Add 3/4 of this mixture to the... - 32.713
Cucumbers In Sour Cream Dressing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine sour cream, soup, onion, pickle, pepper, cucumbers and radishes.
2) Blend all the ingredients nicely and refrigerate.
3) Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon out the chilled salad on it. Garnish with... - 39.7959
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Cucumbers in sour cream is a great dish to serve with your summer meal. This dish can also be served for Thanksgiving, but it is better served in summer. The watery cucumber tastes yummy and the combination of cucumber and sour cream is healthy. - 41.3913
Beet And Cucumber Salad
Arrange beet and cucumber slices in overlapping rows on platter.
In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, mustard, salt, dillweed and sugar.
Pour dressing over beets and cucumbers.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce around edges of... - 41.5235
Herbed Cucumber Salad
1. Slice cucumber. You can peel the skin or keep it as desired.
2. Sprinkle salt between the layers.
3. Keep aside for 2 hours.
4. Rinse under water to remove salt.
5. Drain out thoroughly and arrange in a flat dish.
6. In a bowl mix... - 42.0066
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Run tines of fork lengthwise down side of unpared cucumber.
Thinly slice cucumber and onion into glass bowl.
Mix vinegar, water, sugar and salt; pour on cucumber and onion slices.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
(Can be served immediately.) - 28.1222
Creamy cucumbers is a tossed and fresh cucumber recipe made with yogurt. Herbed with chives and served along with orange slices, the creamy cucumbers can be served as a side instead of salads. - 27.5177
Cucumber Shrimp Canapes
Cucumber Shrimp Canapes is a heady mix of mayonnaise, milk and cream cheese. A favorite among kids, this Cucumber Shrimp Canapes can be prepared in a jiffy. - 28.5577
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1. In a medium saucepan, tip in the one can of tomato juice
2. Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the tomato juice and heat again gently. Stir till the gelatin dissolves and then remove from heat
3. Add the rest of the tomato juice the vinegar,... - 47.6428
Cucumber Salad With French Dressing
1. The cucumber can be peeled or not as preferred. Cut into thin slices, put on to a dish and sprinkle with salt. Leave to stand for an hour if possible, then drain off surplus water.
2. Arrange the cucumber in the serving dish, pour the dressing over and... - 27.9605
Cold Cucumber Soup
1. Place all ingredients in container of electric blender. Run until mixture is smooth.
2. Chill for several hours before serving. - 33.1593
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2707
Cut cucumbers lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half into 1/2-inch slices.
Mix cucumbers, soup, water chestnuts and milk in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until cucumbers are tender, about 6 minutes.
Stir in dill... - 32.0628
Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Cucumbers In Sour Cream - this cucumber can be tried out anytime. Yeah, this is way too easy to prepare and makes no compromise when it comes to the taste. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting Cucumbers In Sour Cream. - 28.9909
1 Slice the cucumbers lengthwise in half.
2 Remove the seeds.
3 Cut into 1 -inch pieces.
4 In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
5 Cover and bring to a boil.
6 Gently simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7 Do not drain.
8 ... - 41.8304
Braised cucumbers are another great way to serve cucumbers. This dish can be best made with fresh, thin cucumbers. Make this quick dish to serve with other main course dishes and serve warm. - 36.1988
Cucumber In Yogurt Dressing
Cucumber in Yoghurt Dressing is the perfect side dish that any serious wieght watcher can ask for ! An incredible blend of Cucumber and Yoghurt, both of which are great weight reducers, the Cucumber In Yoghurt dressing is a must-try dish! Try out the dish and... - 24.6081
Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad
Looking for an appetizer or side course that can also be doubled as a main course; this Red Pepper And Cucumber Salad is just the way to go! Who doesn't love the vinegar flavoring to the salad and here I have used red wine vinegar that so well blends with the... - 31.9903
Using a sharp knife or a teaspoon, scoop the pulp and seeds from the center of each piece of cucumber.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Drain the tuna fish and put it in a bowl.
Add the butter, cheese, herbs and lemon juice and mash well with a fork.
Season to... - 38.916
1) In a blender container, add soup, milk, cucumber, "Tabasco" sauce, and seasonings.
2) Process the ingredients for 2 minutes.
3) Add sour cream to stir into the mixture.
4) Place the soup in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
5)... - 38.0805
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup has a fine taste. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup gets its taste from cucumber mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with white wine. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.822
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
Marshmallow Pavlova Slice
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition until all sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and vinegar, beat further 1 minute.
Spread meringue into greased, greased-paper lined 28cm x 18cm (11 in by 7in) lamington... - 41.2009
Garbanzo Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss. - 32.4046
Cucumber And Asparagus Salad
Cut the asparagus into small cubes.
Mix the cucumber and asparagus pieces. Add the salad cream and mix well. Add salt, pepper and powdered sugar.
Chill the salad.
Decorate with cucumber slices. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
Serve cold. - 29.2941
Cucumbers And Onions
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber and onion.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber and onion; toss well.
Chill before serving. - 26.6437
Artichokes with cucumber…yumm. This artichoke cucumber salad is a treasure house of taste and health. Make a value addition to any meal with simple, easy and quick salad. - 39.5177
Cucumbers And Shrimp
Place shrimp and cucumbers in 1 1/2 quart glass bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and salt; pour over shrimp and cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Remove salad to lettuce-lined salad bowls with slotted spoon.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 31.1462
Peel cucumbers; slice thinly and sprinkle with salt.
Chill for at least 30 minutes; squeeze out excess moisture.
Spread bread with butter; arrange cucumbers, sieved eggs and halved ripe olives on bread.
Top with Sour Cream Whip; sprinkle with green onion. - 31.0296
Cucumber Hummus Tortilla Pizza
To make the hummus: In a blender or food processor, combine the onion, cucumber, chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt.
Process for 3 minutes, or until smooth.
To make the pizza: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat both sides of the tortillas with... - 44.8063
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.4081
Quick and easy side. This is by far the quickest side dish ever made. It just involves cucumber fried to the perfect state to give a nice savory taste. These thinly-sliced cucumbers make a refreshing addition as a side dish. Cucumber adds its cool flavor to... - 93.4951
Ginger Spiced Cucumber
1) Place the cucumber resting on its length against the handle of a wooden spoon or chopstick. Cut 1/4-inch slices diagonally by stopping at the spoon so that you do not cut all the way through.
2) Turn the cucumber over and again place resting... - 43.8872
Try this quick and easy cucumber tomato casserole. It is tangy and tastes delicious. This flavorful casserole has onions, parsley and seasoning to add to its taste. Serve it as a light main dish. - 40.3616
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0423
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until well blended.
Combine vinegar mixture, cucumber slices, onion slices, and olives, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Serve... - 31.6539
Crab Stuffed Cucumbers
1) Slice off ends of cucumber and remove the center with an apple corer.
2) Take crab meat and ensure there are no hard fibers.
3)Mix with mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
4) Fill hollowed cucumber with crab meat mixture.
5)... - 38.2983
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lime juice.
Chill till partially set.
Combine un-drained pineapple, cucumber, and green onion.
Fold into gelatin.
Turn into 4Vi-cup ring mold.
Chill till firm.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, dill-weed, and... - 43.5509
Cucumber Soup packs in the richness of cucumber, sour cream and other seasonings. This Cucumber Soup makes the best bet to add in your party menu and is easy to make too. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Cucumber Soup. - 39.6341
Lebanese Cucumber Soup
1) Wash and dry cucumber. Grate cucumber coarsely with skin in a bowl.
2) Skin and crush garlic.
3) Chop mint finely.
4) Mix cream and yogurt into the cucumber.
5) Add garlic and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
6) Season with salt and... - 44.7998
Cucumber & Green Tea Mojito
It's that time of year when almost every food item seems to turn green. There's green beer, green cakes, green eggs, and even green pizza (ewe!). I dunno, it seems that green occurs naturally in so many foods that you don't really have to dye anything. Sure,... - 0
Crab Cucumber Rounds
With a fork score cucumber lengthwise to make a decorative edge.
Slice 1/4 inch thick.
In a small bowl combine crab meat, yogurt, chives, salt and pepper.
Place a small spoonful of crab mixture onto each cucumber slice.
Sprinkle with paprika.
On a serving... - 29.3784
Tinned Salmon And Cucumber Sandwich
1. In a container place the cucumber slices and add the salt, pepper and first quantity of lemon juice.
2. Roll the cucumber in the seasoning so that each slice is coated.
3. Draining the fish remove any skin and bone.
4. Mash the flesh... - 39.3325
Frosty Cucumber Soup
1 Combine soup, cucumber, watercress and green onion in large bowl of electric mixer; beat until mixture turns pale green. (Or if using an electric blender, twirl 1 can of soup at a time and just slice in vegetables. Blender will do the chopping.) Stir in - 25.1628
Cucumber And Shrimp Cups
1)Half the cucumber and leaving the bottom of the cucumber intact, slice it into 2-inch pieces.
2) Scoop out the seeds to make shells.
3)Fill the space with yoghurt and shrimp. ... - 31.9228
Grilled Eggplant Salad With Onion & Cucumber
Lightly brush eggplant slices with oil and put them on a tray.
On a barbecue with lid, place grill 5 to 6 inches over a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 or 3 seconds).
When grill is hot, rub it lightly with a paper towel... - 41.2941
Old Fashioned Cucumber Salad
Pat dry and score with tines of fork.
Cut cucumbers into, transparent, paper-thin slices to measure 4 cups.
Place cucumber slices in deep bowl; sprinkle every few layers with salt.
Cover cucumbers with a plate and weight them down with a heavy... - 35.7072
Chicken - Cucumber Soup
Cut cucumbers into quarters, remove seeds, and chop finely.
Saute chopped cucumbers in butter for about 1 minute.
Add chicken stock, ginger, and onion.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Stir in wine and reheat quickly.
Garnish... - 37.9403
Creamy Cucumber Soup
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine the soup, milk, cucumber, green pepper, olives and hot sauce together and process for about 2 minutes.
2) Add the lemon juice and sour cream to the concoction and stir well.
3) Chill mixture for the... - 40.9114
1) Mix together the first 8 ingredients and cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2) Coat about 1 teaspoon chicken mixture on each cucumber slice.
3) Sprinkle each toasted pecan halves on each cucumber slice and serve. - 40.2286
Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich
Are you looking for a yummy Salami And Cucumber Open Sandwich recipe? The popular European dish which is served as Appetizer, is sure to tickle your taste buds. Delicious dish can be made within not more than 15 minutes. A good way to use up cucumber is to... - 45.0554
Saute the onion in the oil until soft.
Sprinkle on flour.
Stir in flour and cook over moderate heat 2-3 minutes.
Add broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat, and cook, covered, until cucumber is tender, about 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender or food... - 40.873
Prawn And Cucumber Soup
Place the cucumber in an electric blender and work until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients, seasoning well with salt and pepper; mix well.
Chill for several hours before serving.
Garnish with mint and cucumber slices to serve. - 34.3298
Cucumber Sour Cream Salad
1. Halve the cucumbers across the length, scopp the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard them; cut across into very thin slices
2. Add the slices to a medium bowl and sprinkle salt over them, tossing to combine; let it stand for twenty... - 39.8545
Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
1) Pare cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
2) Using a teaspoon, scoop out and remove the seeds.
3) Using a coarse grater or food processor shred the cucumber.
4) In a large bowl mix cucumber, buttermilk, chicken broth and water to measure... - 46.8109
1 Score rind of cucumber with a fork, then cut cucumber into 24 thin slices.
2 Cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread with a 2-inch cutter; spread rounds with butter or margarine, using about a half teaspoonful for each.
3 Make 12 sandwiches, each with 2... - 25.0236
Spike Cucumber Nut
1. Peel the cucumbers and roughly chop or slice them.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped cucumbers and water.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that the cucumbers are pureed to a smooth... - 35.6742
Frosty Cucumber Soup
1. Combine soup, cucumber, watercress and green onion in large bowl of electric mixer; beat until mixture turns pale green. (Or if using an electric blender, whirl 1 can of soup at a time in the covered container and just slice in vegetables. Blender will do... - 28.1002
Delicious Tomato Cucumber Salad
Salad are the healthiest side dish, which can be eaten anytime. Here, the chef is making the tomato-cucumber salad, flavored with fresh basil leaves. Check out the recipe right now!! - 114.271
Oriental Chicken Cucumber Saute
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 1 cup.
In a small saucepan, combine liquid, bouillon cube, cornstarch and garlic salt.
Stir until free of... - 43.9108
Spiced Cucumber In Schezwan Sauce
Bored of the same salads? Here is a unique recipe combining cucumber and schezwan sauce!! A great dish that could be used as either a salad or a side dish…works perfectly well both ways!! Watch it and try it out! - 89.2939
Cucumber Tuna Boats
These Cucumber Tuna Boats are a fancy accompaniment that you can try with your pasta dishes! You can try these Cucumber Tuna boats for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 34.8536
Dill Cucumber Salad
1) In a bowl, place the cucumbers.
2) In another small bowl, stir the sugar and salt in the vinegar to dissolve.
3) Toss the dressing with the cucumbers.
4) Add pepper and adjust the salt to taste.
5) Add the dill and toss gently with the cucumbers.... - 42.7959
Slice cucumbers and onions and let stand overnight in 1/2 cup salt to 3-quarts of water for every 12 cucumbers.
Drain well, but do not rinse.
Sift flour, sugar and seasonings together and combine with vinegar.
Add cucumbers and onions.
Cook slowly over low... - 42.8334
Easy Cucumbers In Sour Cream
cucumbers in sour cream is a fresh and lovely cucumber recipe made with herb infused sour cream. Served on a lettuce bed and garnished with parsley, these lovely cucumbers can be served instead of salads for meals. - 26.7536
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Arrange cucumber and onion in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over the vegetables.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain cucumber and onion; marinade can be strained and refrigerated... - 31.2002
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.6277
Gourmet Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on med.high (Roast). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. - 27.4183
Microwave Cucumber Sauce
1 Combine all sauce ingredients in small glass mixing bowl. Microwave 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Stir and continue microwaving 2 to 4 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH).
2 Stir sauce and let stand 3 minutes before serving. Pour sauce over fish. 6 to 8 Servings - 27.2823
Cucumber Soup is a tasty and unique soup. This delicious Cucumber Soup can be served for a grand dinner at your house or even for an informal family occasion. Try this wonderful Cucumber Soup recipe. - 44.9029
Pork And Cucumber Soup
This Pork And Cucumber Soup is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult soup, you can perhaps think of Pork And Cucumber Soup which will not take much of your time. Easy and quick! - 35.3086
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Skin the cucumber with a potato peeler and keep a little of the skin for the garnish.
2. Slice the cucumber and add it to stock with the chopped onion.
3. Simmer the vegetables gently for about 20 mins. until they are tender.
4. Sieve the soup or liquidise... - 46.2055
Delicious Cool As A Cucumber Soup
If you are looking for a sunny recipe that is perfect for early summer or autumn treat, then this cool cucumber soup will rightly fit the bill. This delicate soup featuring cucumber, green onion and tangy sour cream is a refreshing summertime solution to fill... - 101.962
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 40.1964
Make a strong brine using 3/8 cup salt to 4 cups boiling water.
Wash and wipe cucumbers and let stand in brine for three days.
Keep covered with large plate.
Drain from brine and let stand in clear water overnight.
Drain and simmer in weak vinegar for two... - 36.3363
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs
Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs is a delicious and very creative dish. I tried this Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled Eggs recipe for a get together last week and the guests were mesmerized by it. Cucumber With Salmon Roe And Hard Boiled... - 40.2902
Cucumber Pineapple Aspic
1) Drain out pineapple and reserve the liquid.
2) In a medium bowl, add boiling water and sprinkle gelatine over it. Stir to dissolve.
3) Add reserved pineapple liquid, vinegar and salt.
4) Keep in a bowl of ice for 35 minutes and stir... - 49.0032
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.5678