- » Canned Serrano Pepper
Canned Serrano Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned serrano pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned serrano pepper recipes.
Avocado Salsa Spiced With Serrano Peppers
When you add some heat to the salsa it definitely spices your meal. What do you spice up spice up salsa with? The chef in the video uses the Serrano peppers to bring heat. Let us see how she makes her hot salsa and how is it served. - 143.701
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 109.829
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 43.0452
Breasts Of Chicken With Sage And Serrano
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Season each breast with salt and pepper and top each with 4 sage leaves. Wrap one piece of ham around each breast leaving the "seam" on the bottom.
2. Arrange the chicken in an oven dish coated with olive oil. Bake for 20... - 25.8605
Chicken Pepper Pot
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken pieces, and saute until lightly browned.
Remove chicken pieces from pan; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
Coat pan... - 39.1648
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 121.343
Burgers With Steak Fries And Red Pepper Aioli
Burger fans are going to love this video. The chef makes some red pepper aioli and steak fries with burgers, a delicious wholesome meal. Here is the full video with ingredients and directions. - 104.302
To Microwave: Place shallots, garlic, sugar, chili and 2 teaspoons water in small microwave safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 to 45 seconds.
Place beans, 2 tablespoons water, cumin, pepper and garlic mixture in food processor or blender; process... - 33.4897
Patrón Pimiento Cocktail
Patrón, the ultra-premium tequila, has joined forces with three of the country's leading mixologists to create refreshingly sustainable cocktails that take the concept of locally-grown ingredients off the table and into the glass. Utilizing produce found at... - 31.4618
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 88.1926
Green Chili Spoon Bread
I'reheat oven to 325°.
Combine milk and water in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and add cornmeal a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and butter.
Mix thoroughly, then mix in... - 38.2956
Amelia Ceja's Award Winning Carne Con Chile
With the Super Bowl just around the corner, Amelia Ceja prepares her famous Chili -- Carne con Chile. This delicious dish is paired with Ceja Vineyards 2008 Vino de Casa red blend, a perfect compliment to all of your favorite snacks and food on the day of the... - 117.408
Combine tomatoes, green onions, garlic, chili pepper, oil and lime juice in a medium bowl.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Season with salt, sugar and black pepper.
Adjust seasonings to taste, adding lime juice or chili pepper, if desired. - 37.6066
Rio Grande Beans
Use a black iron pot if available.
Brown several pieces of bacon and chopped onion in a skillet.
Put pinto beans and water in the pot and simmer until the beans are swollen, then add Ro-Tel tomatoes and some salt pork.
Add a small amount of chili pepper to... - 39.7877
Cowpea Chow Chow
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 27.061
Huevos Rancheros (mexican Style Eggs)
Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 39.5651
Green, White, And Red Tacos
Cook onion in the 1 tablespoon oil till tender; stir in tomato sauce, peppers, and salt.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken or pork; heat through.
In small skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortilla with tongs, dip each... - 37.6737
1. Cut pineapple into 1/4" dice, reserving juice
2. Add pineapple, lemon juice and all remaining ingredeints and stir well and allow to blend for several hours or upto 3 days
3. Serve at room temperature
4. Sauces can be used... - 37.7485
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and coarsely chop; set aside. Place the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on a jelly-roll pan.
2 To make the filling, spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium... - 30.5535
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef, green onions, sweet pepper, and carrot till meat is brown. Drain fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Just before serving, season to taste with salt and... - 31.1848
Saturday Morning Hash Browns
Heat Crisco in large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes and let cook until onion begins to be translucent.
Add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and olives (and anything else you can think of; if adding tomatoes, put them in last so potatoes won't get... - 35.7095
1 ln a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sweet green pepper, serrano pepper, and garlic and cook 4 minutes longer or until the... - 39.64
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 98.5008
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.5456
Swordfish With Honey Lime Glaze
To make Honey-Lime Glaze, combine lime juice, honey, garlic, chili pepper, cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan.
Boil about 1 minute until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Reserve half of Honey-Lime Glaze... - 45.0251
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 125.891
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.964
Raw Mixed Vegetables
The Chef shows how to make Mixed Vegetables without a stir Fry. She makes it raw which is very healthy and tasty. You can always make it one day in advance as it even tastes better. - 132.502
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 41.9635
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 0
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 114.549
Layered Mexican Enchiladas
How about creating something really fantastic with vegetables! Then the layered enchilada is the thing to make for this Mexican fiesta! Watch the video on how Gavin makes a classy dish! - 106.801
Hominy Hoedown Salad
1. In separate small mixing bowls place the hominy, black beans, and cabbage with 1/3 cup of the Italian dressing for each. Toss each mixture gently to coat; cover and refrigerate till thoroughly chilled. Remove stem and seeds from serrano or jalapeno pepper... - 28.4947
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 124.052
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 106.045
1. In a blender mix all ingredients together.
2. If desired preserve in an airtight container in a refrigerator.
3. Serve or use in dishes as desired. - 35.5665
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 45.5109
Succotash Of Summer Squash And Corn
1. In a skillet, heat the butter.
2. Add the onions and brown.
3. Add the garlic, serrano pepper and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the cubed summer squash, corn, salt and pepper and stir well.
5. Cover with lid and let it cook for 8 minutes.
6. Remove... - 124.625
Beef With Green Chilies
This Beef With Green Chilis is a spicy beef stew with Serrano or jalapeÃ±o peppers. Try this delicious stew for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Beef With Green Chilis are welcome. - 32.7652