- » Canned Serrano Pepper
Canned Serrano Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned serrano pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned serrano pepper recipes.
Salsa Dry Mix - Part 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1. Watch Salsa Dry Mix - Part 2, for the full recipe. - 110.509
Avocado Salsa Spiced With Serrano Peppers
When you add some heat to the salsa it definitely spices your meal. What do you spice up spice up salsa with? The chef in the video uses the Serrano peppers to bring heat. Let us see how she makes her hot salsa and how is it served. - 114.089
Colorado Lamb With Serrano Blackberry Sauce
Procedure for sauce: Saute the onion, carrot, chile pepper, and 1 1/2i teaspoons of the herbs in the oil until dark brown in color.
Add the tomato paste and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with red wine and reduce until thick.
Add the... - 42.6
Breasts Of Chicken With Sage And Serrano
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Season each breast with salt and pepper and top each with 4 sage leaves. Wrap one piece of ham around each breast leaving the "seam" on the bottom.
2. Arrange the chicken in an oven dish coated with olive oil. Bake for 20... - 24.2092
Chicken Pepper Pot
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken pieces, and saute until lightly browned.
Remove chicken pieces from pan; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
Coat pan... - 39.1089
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 119.666
To Microwave: Place shallots, garlic, sugar, chili and 2 teaspoons water in small microwave safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 to 45 seconds.
Place beans, 2 tablespoons water, cumin, pepper and garlic mixture in food processor or blender; process... - 36.0212
Beef With Green Chilies
This Beef With Green Chilis is a spicy beef stew with Serrano or jalapeÃ±o peppers. Try this delicious stew for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Beef With Green Chilis are welcome. - 34.9713
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 84.8188
Green Chili Spoon Bread
I'reheat oven to 325°.
Combine milk and water in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and add cornmeal a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and butter.
Mix thoroughly, then mix in... - 39.7426
Amelia Ceja's Award Winning Carne Con Chile
With the Super Bowl just around the corner, Amelia Ceja prepares her famous Chili -- Carne con Chile. This delicious dish is paired with Ceja Vineyards 2008 Vino de Casa red blend, a perfect compliment to all of your favorite snacks and food on the day of the... - 114.21
Combine tomatoes, green onions, garlic, chili pepper, oil and lime juice in a medium bowl.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Season with salt, sugar and black pepper.
Adjust seasonings to taste, adding lime juice or chili pepper, if desired. - 36.8496
Rio Grande Beans
Use a black iron pot if available.
Brown several pieces of bacon and chopped onion in a skillet.
Put pinto beans and water in the pot and simmer until the beans are swollen, then add Ro-Tel tomatoes and some salt pork.
Add a small amount of chili pepper to... - 42.2404
Cowpea Chow Chow
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 28.7606
Huevos Rancheros (mexican Style Eggs)
Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 40.7463
Green, White, And Red Tacos
Cook onion in the 1 tablespoon oil till tender; stir in tomato sauce, peppers, and salt.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken or pork; heat through.
In small skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortilla with tongs, dip each... - 39.8381
1. Cut pineapple into 1/4" dice, reserving juice
2. Add pineapple, lemon juice and all remaining ingredeints and stir well and allow to blend for several hours or upto 3 days
3. Serve at room temperature
4. Sauces can be used... - 37.7471
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and coarsely chop; set aside. Place the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on a jelly-roll pan.
2 To make the filling, spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium... - 31.6354
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef, green onions, sweet pepper, and carrot till meat is brown. Drain fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Just before serving, season to taste with salt and... - 30.937
Saturday Morning Hash Browns
Heat Crisco in large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes and let cook until onion begins to be translucent.
Add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and olives (and anything else you can think of; if adding tomatoes, put them in last so potatoes won't get... - 38.3944
1 ln a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sweet green pepper, serrano pepper, and garlic and cook 4 minutes longer or until the... - 40.8269
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 96.9221
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Swordfish With Honey Lime Glaze
To make Honey-Lime Glaze, combine lime juice, honey, garlic, chili pepper, cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan.
Boil about 1 minute until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir in cilantro, if desired.
Reserve half of Honey-Lime Glaze... - 43.1102
Layered Potato Enchilada
This layered enchilada is a dish which is a cheesy one, a dish full of flavor from the spinach and the potato and lots of enchilada sauce! The Chihuahua cheese hold this dish together! To make this dish, check this video out! - 105.991
Layered Potato And Spinach Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine boiled potatoes, black beans, onions and corn, mix everything together and mash it using a spoon.
3. Add cumin, chili powder and mix well, set aside.
4. In the baking... - 119.299
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 43.7114
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 42.3963
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 0
Summer Mission Chips
It is summertime and the entertaining should be easy but not boring! Here is a different take on the boring salsa and chips.
Recently Mission Foods introduced a new line of organic chips. These chips come in 3 different styles including White Corn, Blue Corn... - 116.266
Hominy Hoedown Salad
1. In separate small mixing bowls place the hominy, black beans, and cabbage with 1/3 cup of the Italian dressing for each. Toss each mixture gently to coat; cover and refrigerate till thoroughly chilled. Remove stem and seeds from serrano or jalapeno pepper... - 27.4048
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 123.362
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Simmer until sauce is consistency of puree, about 1 hour.
Gently pierce the tomatillos with a fork as they become soft. - 32.8639
1. In a blender mix all ingredients together.
2. If desired preserve in an airtight container in a refrigerator.
3. Serve or use in dishes as desired. - 35.171
Guacamole With White Onion
1) Pare and mash the avocados using a fork.
2) Combine with the other ingredients.
3) Pile into a serving dish and serve immediately. - 35.7472
Split Pea Guacamole
Wear disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands to remove the seeds and finely mince the serrano chili pepper.
Soak the minced chili peppers in the vinegar.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring the water and split peas to a boil.
Reduce the... - 44.8966
Patrón Pimiento Cocktail
Locally-sourced food is no stranger to the dinner table, and in a time where we are becoming more mindful of the food we eat and its origins, why not extend that same thinking to what we drink? During the warmer months, greenmarket produce such as cucumber,... - 31.4781
Succotash Of Summer Squash And Corn
1. In a skillet, heat the butter.
2. Add the onions and brown.
3. Add the garlic, serrano pepper and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the cubed summer squash, corn, salt and pepper and stir well.
5. Cover with lid and let it cook for 8 minutes.
6. Remove... - 123.083
Black Bean Chili With Spicy Tomato Salsa
Place the beans in a large stockpot.
Add water until the level is 2 inches above the beans.
Add the onion, garlic, and chilies.
Turn the heat to high.
As the beans heat up, skim the foam off the top.
When the beans come to a boil, turn the heat to low and... - 43.618
Inspired by a simple yet delicious Giada De Laurentiis recipe, I spice up lemon spaghetti with serrano chile and chile flakes. This is the perfect summer pasta that is wonderful on its own but can also accompany grilled chicken or prawns. Don't forget to pair... - 122.215
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 112.056
Fresh Mexican Salsa
To handle fresh chili, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
Cut chili open lengthwise; remove seeds and pith from fresh or canned chili.
Finely chop chili.
In a small bowl, combine chopped chili,... - 36.1438
Wash, husk, and cut tomatillos in half and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain; reserving 1/2 cup water.
Place all ingredients in blender with water and mix 1 minute.
Can be used fresh or simmered 5 minutes.
If you don't choose to use a blender, chop... - 37.5552
Place chicken, garlic, and salt in pot; cover with water and boil until tender.
Skin, bone, and shred chicken and place in skillet with oil; saute.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
Can be served in flour tortillas topped with... - 34.4386
Spanish Beef Stew
Cut flank steak into thirds.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat steak, chopped onion, carrot, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, and 5 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove Dutch oven... - 44.5296
Tomato Hamburger Soup With Quinoa
This soup is so easy and yet very versatile. It can be put together in minutes and cook for 20 and you would have a delicious all-in-one meal. It is hearty, aromatic and so very delicious. - 0
Roasted Chile & Tomatillo Stew
Line broiling pan (without rack) with foil.
Place poblanos or green peppers in pan and broil at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, until charred all over, about 15 minutes.
Wrap foil around poblanos and allow to steam... - 45.8758
Black Eyed Pea And Mint Marigold Salad
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the fresh or thawed peas and boil until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and set aside.
2. In a medium nonreactive skillet, cook the bacon... - 39.344
Spicy And Creamy Cauliflower And Leeks Soup
Want a special recipe for a tasty soup that will knock everyone's socks off and leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make a creamy soup that everyone will love! - 103.427
Chicken And Corn Enchiladas
1. For sauce, in a small bowl place ancho chili peppers (if using) and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes; drain. In a food processor bowl or blender container combine drained chili peppers or crushed red pepper, undrained tomatoes,... - 38.7073
Pico De Gallo, Mango Salsa And Salsa Verde
If you want to have salsa and are a little adventurous, here is an ensemble of salsa on your plate with different variations. Take a quick virtual tour along the Riverside area of California along with the chef before beginning to make the salsa. Enjoy the... - 117.603
If you're in the mood to have some Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy Veggie Quesadillas which is one of the most popular dishes from the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the veggie quesadillas in a few... - 106.859
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Be sure to try this amazing Chili Recipe that is sure to be a tailgate favorite! - 0
Super Easy Salsa
There are so many recipe variations for making salsa ranging from the mild to the fiery hot. This is as the name says a super easy salsa. It has a little sweet to mellow out the heat. - 116.885
Wood Grilled Veal Loin
1) In a heavy saucepan, add beans and cold water enough to soak the beans. Soak the beans for at least 8 hours or maximum overnight. Drain and rinse the beans before use.
2) In the saucepan, add beans, chicken stock, onion, half the... - 43.6936
Pumpkin And Yellow Split Pea Soup
1. In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the red onion, garlic and chili and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened, 4 minutes. Add the cumin and cayenne and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the split peas and the water, then whisk... - 30.0229
Flagstaff Green Rice
1) Take the scallions to slice thinly. Separately reserve the white and green parts.
2) In a large saucepan, add olive oil and heat over moderately high heat.
3) SautÃ© the scallion whites and chiles to cook until softened but not... - 44.3147
The Squishy Monster On Wcnc Ahi Tuna Poke
Sitting by the water at a Family picnic, watching the Sunset over Honolulu is where I last had this dish. It was delicious then, and it's delicious now. Chunks of fresh Sashimi grade Tuna is tossed over with a light sauce and served over Wonton crisps,... - 0
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop out pulp with a spoon; or peel.
Mash pulp coarsely with a fork while blending in lemon or lime juice.
Add salt to taste and coriander, if desired.
Add chopped chiles, cayenne, or hot pepper seasoning for a touch of... - 35.689
1. Pour tomatoes and their liquid into a blender or food processor. Add garlic, then whirl until smoothly pureed.
2. Transfer tomato puree to a wide frying pan. Stir in water, chili powder, oregano, and sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce... - 30.9211
Minced Chicken Satay
1. In a food processor, whirl coconut, chilies, and 2 tablespoons hot water until finely ground.
2. Add spice paste, salt, pepper, and chicken; whirl until well mixed.
3. Trim root ends from lemon grass. Trim tops to make stalks 6 to 8 inches long. Remove... - 33.2733
Watch this spectacular video where the chef makes a whole Spanish octopus. The video is incredible and the chef makes it interesting by using various cooking methods to prepare the whole octopus. The video is worth watching and absolutely informative if you... - 98.102
Malabar Chemmeen Curry
Malabar Chemmeen Curry has a great taste. Malabar Chemmeen Curry gets its taste from prawns mixed with chili powder and tomatoes. Malabar Chemmeen Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 48.2313
Chicken Seville Style
In large, deep skillet, heat oil until haze forms above skillet; reduce heat.
Add chicken pieces; brown evenly on all sides.
Add onion and ham to skillet; cook until onion slices wilt and ham begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain excess oil... - 41.2728
Thai Green Papaya Salad
As a Thai food fan or as you take your first step towards trying Thai food, Thai Green Papaya salad is a must try. The Chef is of Thai origin and preparing an authentic papaya salad. Amazingly, its very simple to make and gives your hands a little exercise... - 121.844
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Cooking With Fairway Market: How To Make Killer Asparagus: 3 Ways
What to do with the spring asparagus bounty? Asparagus is not only healthy, it's delicious and versatile. Here's some inspiration; three different ways to cook asparagus. How to make steamed asparagus with hollandaise, a perfectly creamy asparagus risotto,... - 99.0897
Lentil Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Lentils are considered a super food due to their high nutritional values.They are nutty in flavor and one of the easiest nuts to cook. When they are fresh they will cook in as little as 20 minutes without overnight soaking. This makes them great for super... - 126.443
Scallop And Yellow Rice Salad
Jalapeno peppers can sting and irritate the skin; wear plastic disposable gloves when handling peppers and do not touch eyes.
Wash hands after handling.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, jalapenos and garlic.
Cook and stir... - 44.7218
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 83.4839
1) Wash and pat dry fresh chilies. If using canned, prepare and set aside.
2) Trim carrots and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3) Remove leaves from cauliflower and remove the core. Break head into large pieces and extract florets. Wash florets... - 46.6446
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.993
Ahi Tuna Steak Tartare
Looking for an easy tartare recipe that will go well with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect ahi tuna tartare that is amazingly yummy! - 102.503
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
Spicy Coconut Chutney
Chef Manjula is making a Spicy Coconut Chutney or a Spicy Indian Coconut dip in her kitchen. For those who are not aware, it’s a very popular dish in South India and enjoyed with Indian snacks and breakfast dishes. So if you cook Indian food regularly, this... - 130.087
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Vegan Summer Ceviche
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with olive oil.
3. In a container combine tofu with vegan Worcestershire sauce, toss everything well.
4. Place the tofu in the baking sheet, spread it... - 125.156
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
Dan’s Traditional Texas Chili Powder
To make Dan’s traditional Texas chili powder, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Pour into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
Cut the beef into even cubes and remove any sinew; leave a little fat on the meat to... - 29.6588
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Thai Red Curry Pork
For fresh lemongrass, remove and discard outer leaves and upper 2/3 of stalks.
Thinly slice remaining stalk.
For dried lemongrass, soak in enough warm water to cover for 2 hours, then drain and finely chop.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice,... - 44.9006
Mexican Longaniza And Potato Tacos
Think tacos are too mainstream? Then you must watch this video and learn to make yummy tacos that will leave your guests pleasantly surprised. Watch to know more! - 101.735
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, saute the onion and garlic over a medium heat for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and reserved liquid,... - 46.2102
Spiced Beef With Black Beans & Plantains
Spiced Beef With Black Beans & Plantains has a magical flavor and an even greater smell. You will love this Spiced Beef With Black Beans & Plantains recipe. Try it today! - 43.2089
Seriously Tasty Traditional Texas Chili
I can’t begin to emphasise the importance of a good chili powder to the taste of your final chili. I picked up the recipe for my own Traditional Texas Chili Powder from an 87-year-old lady in Austin, Texas. She assured me the recipe was already at least 150... - 41.6313
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Grilled Panini Burgers
Discover this hidden gem of a National Park - Theodore Roosevelt - in North Dakota's Badlands with RV Cooking Show host Evanne Schmarder. After a full day exploring she'll show you how to make grilled "not-your-average-backyard" panini burgers and steak fries. - 105.938
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539