- » Canned Sardine
Canned Sardine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned sardine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned sardine recipes.
Sardines With Chopped Eggs
Place sardines in mustard in small bowl; mash.
Place off center on large serving plate.
Drain sardines in oil; place on plate in fan shape as shown in illustration.
Separate egg yolks and whites; chop each fine.
Mound egg whites on left of sardines to center... - 31.1721
Enjoy this refreshingly delicious Sardine Salad. Use this simple recipe and taste it for yourself. - 29.7279
Make Canned Sardine Spicy Salad
Learn how to make a super hot Thai Spicy Canned Sardines Salad in minutes from this video recipe. This is only recommended for people who can eat very hot food. Otherwise cut down on the chilies, if you want to try. - 69.9618
Sardines And Beans
Saute beans and half the chopped onions in 4 tablespoons oil until mixture forms a paste; spread on baking sheet.
Cut in sections; place sardine strip on each section.
Roll as for jelly roll; dip in flour, then in beaten eggs.
Saute in oil in skillet... - 43.1102
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.7542
Toasted Sardine Sandwiches
Place a leaf of lettuce on a slice of buttered bread and on it place 4 whole sardines.
Place 2 or 3 very thin slices of tomato on the sardines, cover with dressing and top with another slice of bread.
Toast as above. - 24.9818
Check out this versatile and deliciously rich Sardine Appeteaser. Quick and simple to make, serve and delight in this Sardine Appeteaser whichever way you please! - 36.0344
Drain sardines and mash.
Combine sardines, eggs, chives, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Spread whole wheat bread with additional mayonnaise, if desired.
Spread sardine filling on 6 slices of bread.
Top with lettuce, if desired, and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 30.9273
Toast bread; brush with butter.
Combine chili sauce, chili powder and garlic powder; spread on toast.
Cut each slice into 4 strips; arrange on baking sheet.
Place 1 sardine on each strip; sprinkle with lemon juice and cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of... - 34.2876
Sardine And Cheese Sandwich
Spread 4 slices toasted rye bread with butter.
Drain two 3 3/4-ounce cans sardines in oil; arrange on toast.
Combine 1/3 cup chili sauce and 2 tablespoons chopped onion; spoon over sardines.
Place on baking sheet and bake at 450Â° for 10 minutes.
Top with... - 25.1943
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1. Combine the mustard, lemon juice and oil from the can of sardines.
2. Roll individual sardines in the mustard preparation, then in the bread crumbs. Broil two to three minutes on either side in a preheated broiler. Place the sardines on toast strips and... - 23.8582
Lightly spread the cocktail grielle with butter. Mash the sardines with a seasoning to taste of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mound some of the sardine mixture on each grielle and shape into a pyramid. Using a damp skewer, mark in a cross with paprika and... - 23.6961
Sardine Spread With Mayonnaise
Drain and mash sardines.
Mix with lemon juice and mayonnaise to desired consistency.
Spread on crackers and toasted triangles or fill celery pieces. - 22.7226
Sardine Pearl Snacks
Cream the cheese and sardines together until fluffy; add lemon juice and onion salt.
Spread generously on the crackers; garnish each with an onion and tiny strips of black olives. - 20.9515
Sardine And Egg Spread
Combine the eggs with the sardines.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, and French dressing.
Use as a spread on toasted or buttered bread, or crisp crackers. - 23.7266
Drain, bone and mash the sardines with lemon juice and plenty of seasoning.
Cut the crusts from the bread, spread with butter; do not be too generous, since sardines are very oily fish.
Sandwich the bread with the mashed sardines, cut into about 12... - 40.8186
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the sardines, potato, green onions, parsley, garlic, mustard, egg, salt, and red pepper.
2 Form the mixture into 8 patties, dredge them in the bread crumbs, and arrange on... - 34.744
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast... - 37.8733
Sardine Luncheon Platter
Arrange the first 7 ingredients on a platter.
Top with dressing.
Garnish with pimento. - 30.9818
In blender or food processor, combine well-drained sardines, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper.
Process 5 to 10 seconds until mixed but not pureed.
Turn into a small bowl or crock.
Sprinkle with parsley - 28.8716
Cut crusts from bread.
In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well mixed.
Spread bread slices with filling.
Bring opposite corners of bread together to form a triangle.
Spread edges of bread with butter; press together.
Secure with a wooden... - 28.2953
Turn the tomatoes into a pan, add seasoning and simmer until a thick pulp.
Mash the sardines, season lightly.
Toast the bread.
Butter, then spread with the sardines.
Heat under the broiler for a few minutes.
Top with the tomato pulp, anchovy fillets and... - 28.1102
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 42.6539
Sardine Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
1. Top each of the 6 bread slices with sardines followed by cheese and tomato slices. Cover with rest of the bread slices.
2. Serve the Sardine Swiss Cheese Sandwiches with a Chili Tomato sauce. - 28.958
Sardine And Anchovy Pate
Put the sardines, cheese, butter, lemon juice and anchovy essence in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with pepper. Divide between ten individual ramekin dishes and fork up the tops. Place a lemon slice on top of... - 25.569
Smoked Sardine Dip
Mash sardines and blend smoothly with the remaining ingredients.
Scrape into a dip bowl and surround with potato chips or your favorite thin crisp crackers or melba toast. - 26.5101
Sardine Mystery Salad
Combine the first three ingredients, blending smoothly, then toss with the cabbage, olives and diced drained tomatoes.
Pile into a bowl lined with shredded lettuce or endive.
Top with drained sardines and egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.9702
Cut the eggs in half lengthways.
Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each one so they will sit flat.
Remove the yolks and press through a sieve into a small mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients with seasoning to taste to the egg yolks and mash together... - 27.271
Not For Sissies Sardines
Combine cheeses, onion and lemon juice; mix well.
Divide mixture among 4 slices bread.
Top each with sardine fillets, lettuce leaf and second slice of bread.
Makes 4 servings. - 30.5763
About 35 minutes bejore serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Prepare pizza crust as label directs.
Cover crust with pizza sauce; top with drained sardines, split; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust browns and cheese melts. - 28.7752
Sardine Cheese Dip
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, blend until smooth. - 22.518
Brussels Sardine Sandwiches
Brussels Sardine Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.9943
Sardine Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drain oil from sardines.
Prepare peppers, boil 5 minutes and drain.
Make rice pilaf according to package directions.
Reserve 1 whole sardine to use later to garnish each pepper shell.
Break up remaining sardines and fold into cooked... - 36.0224
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines with eggs, chives, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and lemon juice.
3. Spread mayonnaise over whole wheat bread.
4. On each of the 6 slices of... - 40.4281
Sardines And Potatoes Au Gratin
Saute onion in butter in skillet for 1 minute; remove from heat.
Stir in flour.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add all remaining ingredients except potatoes and sardines.
Place potatoes and 1 can chopped... - 43.5645
1. Mix mayonnaise and mustard.
2. For each serving, on dinner plate, arrange 2 slices bread side by side; spread with some mayonnaise mixture. On mixture, arrange beet and cucumber slices. Top with sardines and eggs, then remaining mayonnaise mixture. - 28.1977
Sardine Toadstools has a terrific taste. The fish and mayonnaise gives the Sardine Toadstools an amazing taste. Sardine Toadstools is inspired by restaurants globally. - 33.1529
Beat egg yolks until light; add sardines, bread crumbs, butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery, onions, green pepper and parsley.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add to sardine mixture.
Place in greased baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 35.8739
Spread the bread with some of the butter.
Drain the oil from the sardines into a frying pan.
Mash the fish to a paste with the salad cream.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Use the fish mixture to make two sandwiches, then cut each one into quarters.
Beat the... - 41.9761
Baked Pimento Sardine Quickies
Combine the egg, Worcestershire and milk.
Dip bread in this mixture and set on a greased cooky sheet.
Mix the mashed sardines with the lemon juice; spread some on each bread slice.
Soften cheese with the mayonnaise; stir in onion.
Spread this evenly over the... - 35.363
Piquante Sardine Pate
1. In bowl place cottage cheese, sardines, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Combine well, mashing sardines and blending with cheese. Now add dill pickle; refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Serve on tomato slices, sprinkled with salt... - 32.0351
Savory Sardine Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package direc- tions.
Line pie plate with crust.
Add sardines; top with onion, salt, pepper and parsley.
Moisten edge of pie crust with small amount of milk.
Add top crust; seal edges.
Cut vents in top crust; brush with... - 38.1771
Sardine Appetizer Spread
Mash the sardines with a fork.
Combine with butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Serve with crisp rye wafers. - 34.8868
Measure butter into a small bowl; heat in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook in oven 30 seconds; stir; cook 15 seconds.
Mix together with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
Chill until... - 43.9671
Drain sardines and mash.
Add softened butter and lemon juice; blend.
Spread sardine paste on buttered bread rounds or crackers. - 22.5262
Remove the bones and mash the sardines.
Mix with the white or tomato sauce (if using white sauce, add a few drops of anchovy essence).
Season, blend with a few drops of lemon juice and the cheese. - 22.4452
Sardine Egg Spread
Blend first 7 ingredients in food processor.
Season to taste with salt and pepper - 27.2439
Cut sardines into bite-sized pieces.
Place piece of sardine in center of each cracker.
Place on baking sheet.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold in Worcestershire sauce, onion and cheese.
Drop egg mixture from teaspoon onto each sardine.
Bake at... - 34.6172
Oriental Sardine Dish
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the leeks and onion and cook ten minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, wine and saffron. Simmer, uncovered, about twenty-five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place all but fifteen of the drained sardines in an... - 30.704
Tomato Sardine Sandwiches
Add shredded cheese, eggs, celery, catsup, and lemon juice.
Spread margarine on bread slices.
Spread sardine mixture on 6 slices of the bread.
Top with lettuce and remaining 6 slices of bread. - 38.2572
Potato And Sardine Scallops
Grease 6-7 scallop shells with butter and mash the sardines, removing the centre backbone if wished, cream potatoes, mix with egg, sardines and butter.
Divide the mixture between the scallop shells, roughing them up into peaks with the back of a fork.
Top... - 33.7552
Place the cabbage in a bowl with the celery, apple, onion and carrot.
Stir in the salad cream and add salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the salad in a shallow serving dish.
Drain the oil from the sardines and arrange them on top of the salad.
Spoon over the... - 33.5252
Mash sardines with a fork.
Stir in all ingredients except bread until thoroughly blended.
Trim crusts and flatten bread with a rolling pin.
Spread with paste.
Roll bread slices, fasten with toothpicks, and place on a lightly greased baking pan.
Bake in a... - 35.5132
Chicken And Sardine Acapulco
Brown onion and garlic in nonstick skillet.
Add tomato, stock, and parsley, and cook for 10 minutes.
Add chicken, sardines, and chili pepper.
Simmer uncovered about 3 minutes or until chicken is heated.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve garnished with... - 37.7973
Sardine Potato Salad
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5.... - 37.15
Sardines On Rye
1. The evening before, drain the sardines, place them in a bowl with the cream cheese and mash them together. Stir in the cucumber and spring onion. Refrigerate in an airtight container overnight.
2. To assemble the sandwiches, spread 3 slices of the rye... - 23.7022
Pasta Puttanesca With Sardines
1) Chop olives roughly along with capers.
2) Follow the package directions to cook pasta until al dente.
3) In the meantime, take a medium saucepan; pour marinara sauce in it and cook over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in chopped olives with... - 35.5995
Rigatoni With Sardines
Put the rigatoni in a dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of the oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Leave to stand, covered, while you prepare the sauce.
Put the remaining oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the... - 31.5158
Spaghetti With Sardines And Raisins
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender, drain.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Add garlic, spring onions and raisins, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in sardines and spaghetti, toss well and... - 30.5515
Sardine Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Rinse tomatoes (peel if desired) and chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
Drain 1 can of sardines, remove tails, and cut the sardines into pieces; reserve the other can of sardines for completing the salad.
Lightly toss the sardines with the eggs and... - 40.2629
Maine Sardine Summer Salad
1) Drain the sardines, mash one can and reserve the other can.
2) Cut tomatoes into 4 crosswise slices.
3) Combine the mashed sardines with cottage cheese, lemon peel, mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, celery, eggs, and pepper.
4) Spoon... - 50.5809
Sardine Pizza Salad
Arrange tomatoes on outer edge of round platter.
Drain sardines; place in smaller circle on inner edge of tomatoes.
Arrange cucumbers in smaller circle overlapping sardines.
Spoon chopped eggs and cheese cubes in center of cucumber ring.
Sprinkle well with... - 26.6459
1) With a fork mash the sardines.
2) Mix the sardine mix with the seasoning and stir well.
3) Spread the mixture on toast rounds.
4) Garnish with green olives or hard-cooked sliced eggs and serve. - 36.9416
Mash the sardines with a fork and mix with the seasonings.
Spread on toast rounds and garnish with hard-cooked egg slices or sliced green olives. - 27.9186
Sardine Roulade With Jalapeno Monterey Jack And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce.
Make the sauce: In a saucepan cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it is golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, and simmer the mixture, breaking u - 24.7234
1. Heat the cream, crumbs and butter or margarine in the top of a double boiler, stirring to make a smooth paste.
2. Drain, bone and crush the sardines. Add the hot sauce, stir well, add eggs, salt and pepper. - 27.7013
Sardine Appetizer Spread
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix until well... - 39.1066
These grilled sardines are simple preparation of sardines that can be served on sliced pieces of toast for brunch or breakfast. The sardines are grilled and served with a dash of lemon juice. - 22.0604
Sardine And Tomato Hash
1)Bake potatoes in hot oven.
2)In a small pan, fry garlic and spring onions for 2 or 3 minutes.
3)Add in celery and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4)Rip basil leaves and add in. Now add sardines in tomato sauce. Stir to mix well.
5)Pour... - 45.305
Maine Sardine Summer Salad
Like every year, this year too Maine Sardine Summer Salad is a big hit. Here's a very simple recipe for Maine Sardine Sunner Salad and make sure to include this in your weekend parties! - 45.1422
Blend all ingredients together in mixer, blender or food processor. - 20.4694
1) Cut the tails of the sardines and discard them.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch French fluted flan tin with losse bottom.
3) Line the flan tin with... - 44.4193
Grease a 1 1/2 quart (1.8 L) casserole with butter.
Cover bottom with a layer of thinly sliced, raw potatoes; brush with a bit of melted butter.
Place a layer of onions on top, then a layer of sardines.
Salt and pepper lightly.
Repeat layers, but change the... - 33.6026
Baked Trout With Sardine Filling
Bone and clean the trout.
Mash the sardines and blend in the flour and add the wine or lemon juice and the cream.
Season with salt and pepper and fill the fish and sew up.
Lay the fish on strips of bacon in a greased baking dish, first rubbing it with oil,... - 38.8211
Sardine Pizza Pie
Line an 8 or 9 inch (20 cm or 23 cm) pie plate with pie crust having it slightly thicker than for a dessert pie shell.
Prick and bake 10 minutes.
Drain sardines and arrange on the bottom of pastry shell.
Add,alternate layers off cheese, tomatoes, parsley,... - 39.9972
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3) Cut butter to this mixture.
4) Pour in milk and mix well to make soft, but non-sticky dough.
5) Make a circle by rolling out the dough on a... - 43.5344
Spinach And Sardine Mold
1. From spinach squeeze as much liquid as possible and place in a medium bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, stir gelatin and water well to combine and let it stand for 3 minutes.
3. Stir over low heat such that gelatin dissolves, then stir in bouillon cube... - 41.6193
Spaghetti With Sardine Sauce
Drain oil from sardines into a skillet; set sardines aside.
Saute green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce, oregano, water and Angostura; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Cut sardines into bite size pieces; fold gently into... - 36.8861
Sardine Salad With Madras Dressing
1. Mix well in a bowl mashed sardines, beetroot and grated apple.
2. Add dressing, toss well, chill.
3. Place salad in a shallow salad bowl, garnish with shredded lettuce and sliced apple sprinkled with lemon juice. - 29.2218
Remove sardines from can to plate.
With fork mash well, incorporating fish oil.
Peel onion, slice very thin crosswise.
Spread four slices of bread with margarine.
Top margarine with mustard.
On remaining four slices spread sardines.
Top sardines with thin... - 39.8633
Arrange sardines in a shallow serving dish.
Slice onion in thin rings.
Chop hard-boiled eggs coarsely.
Sprinkle onion rings, chopped eggs and capers over sardines.
Serve with .wedges of lemon. - 25.404
Beat the cottage cheese and buttermilk until smooth.
Mash the sardines and add with the onions, mustard, pepper and lemon juice.
Mix until smooth.
Makes about 2 cups; allow 2 tablespoons per serving. - 29.5297
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 47.2689
Russian Sardine Salad
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat beef bouillon and add lemon juice and gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Chill until aspic thickens.
Use one fourth of the aspic to coat a mold and chill until set.
Arrange sliced eggs in a decorative pattern on top... - 38.0591
1. Drain the sardines.
2. Remove the bones and add flesh to a bowl.
3. Combine sardines with pepper, lemon juice and parsley and mash with the back of a spoon.
4. Butter the bread slices.
5. Quarter slices into triangles.
6. Spread sardine paste... - 41.1836
1 In a small bowl,blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and chili sauce.
2 Spread over the bread.
3 Layer each of the 6 slices with sliced eggs, sardines and lettuce and top with the remaining bread.
4 Cut each sandwich into half;... - 37.1564
Sardine And Tomato Hors D'oeuvre
1)Cut tomatoes into elongated size and mix it with mayonnaise.
2)On a flat dish spoon the mixture of tomatoes and mayonnaise and place some sardines on it. 3)Garnish the dish with parsley.
4)Serve this delectable Sardine And Tomato Hors... - 27.1883
Sardines With Pan Fried Potatoes And Tomatoes
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Layer the potatoes in the pan and brown for about 5 minutes, turning the potatoes so they cook evenly.
Add the tomatoes, wine or water, lemon juice, sage and capers.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until the... - 28.2415
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897
Sardine Line Ups
1. Spread bread with tartar sauce; layer part of cucumber on 4 slices. Arrange sardines on top; place remaining cucumber over sardines.
2. Blend sour cream and catsup in a cup and spoon a generous table-spoonful over filling for each sandwich. Cover with... - 24.1433
In a small bowl, stir together cheese and sardines.
Spread on toast and top each portion with about 1/2 teaspoon ginger. - 20.7451
Sardine Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Cool eggs quickly under cold running water.
Shell and halve the long way.
Remove the yolks carefully and mash.
Drain and mash the sardines.
Season them with minced onion, salt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Beat the mashed egg yolks into the sardine... - 43.0861
Sardine Rice Bundles
In a medium size saucepan, cook the rice by package directions, omitting the salt.
In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in the vinegar.
Stir into the rice and cool.
In a large heavy saucepan, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the... - 37.3247
Macaroni And Sardine Salad
In a bowl, combine the cucumbers, onions, vinegar, clam broth, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Mix, then chill for 2 hours.
Add the macaroni, sour cream, and sardines to the cucumber bowl.
Toss well to blend.
Taste for seasoning.
This is a hot weather dish... - 39.5628
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill before using or serving.
4. Serve the spread with crackers or brown bread triangles as an appetizer or use as a... - 31.2615
Quick Sardines Creole
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil
2. Add onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is lightly browned.
3. Add chili powder, salt, pepper, sardines and soup and mix
4. Reduce the flame to low and simmer, stirring occasionally until hot and bubbly.
5.... - 41.7705
Sardine And Avocado Pear Salad
1) Cut avocado pear and remove the skin and seed from within.
2)Place it on a dish with sardines, sliced tomato, watercress and lettuce.
3)This sardine and avocado pear is an unique and interesting combination served with bacon.
Spoon... - 34.9272
Sardine Coast O' Maine Salad
This typical Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 44.5846