- » Canned Salmon Diet
Canned Salmon Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned salmon diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned salmon diet recipes.
Charcoal Grilled Salmon Steaks With Grilled Vegetables
1. Prepare a charcoal fire and preheat the grill
2. Twenty minute before cooking, remove the salmon from the refrigerator; season with salt and pepper and rub in a bit of oil
3. Season the squashes with salt and pepper and rub a little... - 44.1254
Salmon Steaks In Dill Sauce
1. In 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, combine butter and onions. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 2 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in half-and-half, wine and... - 29.8777
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1) Sprinkle the salmon steaks with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2) Place over a broiler and grill until cooked.
3) In a blender, puree the drained pineapple and blend in the mustard.
4) Serve the steaks immediately on a serving platter... - 33.1358
Salmon Loaf With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the salmon, saving the liquid. Combine the salmon liquid with enough milk to make 1 cup. Set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Blend in... - 36.5054
Smoky Salmon Sandwich
Many still congratulate me for this excellent Smoky Salmon Sandwich recipe. I have had a passion for sandwiches from when I was young and this Smoky Salmon Sandwich tops the list. You will love it! - 32.7477
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Penne Pasta With Salmon And Greens
Penne pasta with salmon and greens is a real whole meal for your dinner or lunch. This dish serves you balanced nutrition, as all the ingredients are rich in some type of nutrition like carbohydrate, protein, minerals, fiber etc. It is not an elaborate... - 107.412
Super Veggie And Salmon Lasagna
Healthy and delicious Lasagna recipe made with Salmon & Veggie ( courgettes, aubergines, carrots, onion, tomatoes, peper) . - 46.9372
Salmon Cups With Creamed Peas
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg, onion, and bread crumbs.
Add salmon or tuna; mix well.
Divide mixture among three 6 ounce custard cups.
Press mixture onto the bottom of the cups and 1 1/2 inches up the sides.
In a 1 quart casserole... - 40.6316
Hearty Salmon Pie
Melt margarine; stir in crumbs, the 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in salmon and hard-cooked eggs.
Turn into a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine potatoes and the 3 tablespoons milk.
Beat in remaining egg and 1 teaspoon salt.
Spoon around edge... - 39.2612
Seafaring Salmon Salad
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; stir in hard-cooked eggs, pickle, salad dressing, green onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix gently and chill.
If desired, serve on lettuce-lined plates. - 29.1948
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 42.5184
Grilled Salmon Provencale
Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow baking dish.
Add salmon, turning to coat well.
Covet and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Addonion, and garlic, and saure 1 minute.
Add... - 43.3585
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 103.313
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
Cold Sockeye Salmon Plate
Chill the salmon well before serving.
Arrange the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and parsley sprigs on individual serving platters.
Slice the contents of each can of salmon in half horizontally.
Place the chilled salmon in the center of each platter and top with... - 29.4555
Salmon Salad With Watercress In Lettuce Cups
Place ingredients for salmon salad in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Place a large dollop of salmon salad in each radicchio leaf, garnish with tomatoes and a little extra watercress.
Fold it up like a taco and enjoy. - 35.9834
Crunchy Salmon Salad Wrap With Dill
1. Combine salmon, cucumber, mayonnaise, dill, and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Top with lettuce, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top with salmon mixture. Roll or fold tortilla and cut in half,... - 30.3464
Flake salmon in a bowl; remove bones and skin.
Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
Place in greased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
Set in pan containing 1 inch hot water; bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes. - 32.1044
Salmon Croquettes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Salmon Croquettes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.8322
Curried Salmon Salad
Remove skin and bones from salmon; break salmon into chunks. Set aside.
For salad, in a large bowl toss banana and chopped apple with a little lemon juice; stir in salmon, cooked rice, and green pepper strips. Cover; chill for several hours.
For dressing, in... - 34.8404
In a mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, shredded cucumber, the 1/2 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper.
Add salmon; mix well.
Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a... - 41.4415
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Prepare souffle dish by greasing bottom and sides with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Melt remaining butter over low heat and stir in flour and salt.
Whisk vigorously for 1 full minute to avoid... - 41.1652
Speedy Salmon Rissoles
1. Place potatoes, salmon, pumpkin, spring onions, mustard, yogurt, egg white and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into eight patties and roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place patties on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for... - 32.2211
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Prepare souffle dish by greasing bottom and sides with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
4. Melt remaining butter over low heat and stir in flour and salt.
5. Whisk... - 44.2808
1. Place the salmon in a shallow dish and sprinkle over the cornflour (cornstarch), and salt and pepper to taste. Add the beaten egg white and toss well to coat. Leave to chill for 15 minutes.
2. Thread the pieces of salmon on to 4 skewers, alternating the... - 38.4231
Salmon Souffle With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray 2 10-ounce soufflÃ© dishes.
3) Into each dish, sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese, coating the sides and bottom. Set aside.
4) Heat the... - 46.2333
Low-fat Penne And Smoked Salmon Salad
If you are having heart-related problem, this does not mean that you have to restrict certain foods. Dreamfields Pasta is a great alternative to healthy eating. Just watch this recipe and remain healthy forever. - 142.432
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Salmon Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Lightly saute mushrooms in butter and sherry on medium heat. Drain and cool on paper towel.
2. Drain can of salmon. Soften cream cheese by leaving it out for one hour or by 20 seconds in the microwave. Mix salmon and cream cheese.
3. Spoon salmon mixture... - 30.8917
Salmon Cauliflower Casserole
In covered saucepan cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain; cut cauliflower into small pieces.
Set aside, In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in condensed soup, mushrooms, half of the... - 44.2096
Salmon And Broccoli Casserole
Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in a saucepan; blend in the flour, salt and pepper.
Add the milk, stirring steadily to the boiling point.
Stir in the tomatoes; cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Spread the broccoli on the bottom of a 2-quart casserole or baking... - 38.5935
Salmon Broccoli Waldorf Salad
In large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water in colander.
In large bowl, toss together broccoli, apple, onions and dressing.
Gently stir in salmon; add pepper to taste. - 27.876
Salmon Stuffed Avocado
It’s weekend and you want to make something delicious that doesn’t even takes much of your time? Here's a brilliant recipe that you can try. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare Salmon Stuffed Avocado. You will certainly fall in... - 77.1973
1 In medium bowl, break the salmon.
2 Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3 Transfer the mixture into a 8- by 4- by 3-inch loaf pan or small pie plate.
4 Bake in 350 degrees farenheit oven 45 to 55 minutes or until puffed and... - 43.3777
Salmon Cheese Ball
In medium bowl combine cheese, salmon, scallion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, horseradish, and mustard; stir until thoroughly combined.
Place cheese mixture in 2-cup measure, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
To serve, line serving plate with lettuce... - 30.0739
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
For dressing, combine sour cream, cucumber, milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, dillweed, and 1/4, teaspoon salt.
Add fresh whole artichokes to large amount of boiling salted water; add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 to 30... - 43.9583
Salmon And Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain; set aside.
Combine salmon, yogurt, cucumber, carrot, mayonnaise or salad dressing, dill weed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Toss with pasta.
Cover; chill 4 to 24 hours.
Meanwhile, for tomato... - 38.1873
Deviled Salmon Eggs
1. Cover the eggs with cold water and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes, turning often to help keep yolks in center.
3. Run eggs under cold water and remove shells.
4. Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
5. Remove yolks.
6.... - 44.1959
Stir Fried Salmon With Pineapple
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the baby corn cobs in half.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a large preheated wok. Add the onion, (bell) peppers and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse the salmon fillet under cold running water and pat dry... - 40.3104
Multi Layered Bread Loaf
1. Cut bread horizontally into four even layers. Combine mayonnaise and mustard and spread over each bread layer.
2. Arrange cos and mignonette lettuce leaves and sprouts over bottom bread layer. Top with next bread layer. Then spread with salmon and top with... - 33.2846
Poached Seafood Italiano
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add garlic; saute 30 seconds.
Bring to boil.
Add salmon; cover.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 6 minutes.
Add undrained tomatoes and olives; simmer 2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
Sprinkle... - 37.9937
1. Line six 7.5 cm/3 in flan tins with pastry.
2. Cook onion in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Divide onion and salmon between flans cases. Combine eggs, milk, nutmeg, dill and black pepper to taste. Pour into flans,... - 33.3913
Semolina Crusted Fish Fry
This fried fish recipe is a very good variation of the simple fried fish recipe. It has a thick crispy crust, that makes this dish interesting. It is also spicy inside with soft fish. - 0
Spicy Grilled Catfish
For all those who think preparing fish on the grill is almost impossible, you should take a look at this amazing grilled catfish recipe with red bliss potato and red bell peppers. Also, do not miss out some helpful fish grilling tips the chef shares to make... - 100.391
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Tuna Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium bowl, flake the fish with a fork into tiny peices
2. Combine all the celery,red onion, parsley thoroughly and add to fish.
3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mustard( Djorn or Spicey).
4. Add the yogurt mix to... - 37.3168
Blackened Fish Fillets
This is best with a firm fish such as salmon, swordfish, monk fish, etc. but almost any fish can be used.
1. Mix dry ingredients on large plate.
2. Melt butter in heavy skillet. Pour into a 9 x 12 pan.
3. Dip each fillet in melted butter (in the 9 x 12 pan)... - 39.1008
In small saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Reserve a few of the shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp.
In a mixer bowl combine chopped shrimp, flaked fish, softened cheese, yogurt, chopped celery,... - 37.9961
1) Slice fish into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a soup pot, over medium heat, cook a mixture of garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons of water for 3-5 minutes until onion becomes translucent and liquid evaporates.
3) Stir in green pepper, carrots,... - 47.73
Deep Sea Kabobs
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
Finely shred 1 teaspoon grapefruit peel; set aside.
Remove remaining peel; discard.
Section grapefruit over a bowl to catch juices.
Reserve and chill sections.
Drain pineapple juices into grapefruit... - 40.1915