- » Canned Pumpkin Puree
Canned Pumpkin Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Canned Pumpkin Puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Canned Pumpkin Puree recipes.
Fresh Pumpkin Puree (way Too Easy To Use A Can)
Probably this is the most basic thing that everyone needs to learn – Pumpkin Puree. The Holidays are here, so you'll need to have this handy at all times. Watch and learn how to make this puree from this video! Enjoy! - 109.612
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended. - 26.5889
Homemade pumpkin Soup
1. In small saucepan, melt margarine. Add onion and pepper; cook until soft but not brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Whisk in flour; stir in milk, pumpkin, 1 cup water, broth mix, and thyme. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened... - 31.2906
Cinnamon Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch deep-dish pie plates with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In food processor, combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, honey, margarine, and vanilla; puree until blended. Add remaining ingredients; process 1 minute,... - 35.6314
Pumpkin Raisin Muffins
Pumpkin Raisin Muffins is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Raisin Muffins recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this recipe for every party! - 42.653
Cut the pumpkin into 1" slices.
Remove the seeds and peel.
Place in a steamer over boiling water and steam until tender, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove and mash thoroughly, or pass through a food mill or push through a sieve.
As one pumpkin makes more than... - 26.3269
Fall is here and it's such a great time of year. Let's start with the basics and make some pumpkin puree which we can use in many other recipes. - 116.601
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For crust combine the graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter into a food processor and pulse until mixture is crumbly. Pat down into a spring for pan and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
While crust is cooking... - 38.41
Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Pumpkin puree is an essential ingredients for Fall recipes. If you can not find pumpkin puree in a can, no worries, you can make it at home! - 0
Puree Of Pumpkin Or Carrot
Her is a time tested recipe for making a tasty and nutritious puree of Pumpkin or Carrot. You can use this Puree Of Pumpkin Or Carrot fro soups or any other dishes! - 34.2702
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine bread, milk powder, sugar, flour, and baking powder.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into... - 35.1785
Perfect Pureed Pumpkin Pie
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture, then knead to a dough.
Chill... - 43.7221
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
How To Make Pumpkin Puree At Home- Pressure Cooker
Pumpkin Puree is one of the essential ingredient in Fall Recipes and it gets even much easier to make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in pressure cooker. Its real quick and easy way and pumpkin puree is ready to use in no time for making Pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup... - 0
Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, Black Bean Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.5132
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 43.039
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Canned Pumpkin Soup
1) Blend flour, salt and spices with 1/3 cup of milk.
2) Fry the onion quickly in margarine by turning frequently, also add pumpkin and stir well.
4) Now add the blended liquid into the pumpkin mixture.
5) Add the remaining milk, and... - 49.205
Harvest Pumpkin Bread
Combine pumpkin, sugar and eggs; beat well.
Beat in oil.
Toss together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
Add dry ingredients and walnuts to pumpkin mixture, stirring until just combined; be careful not to overmix.
Grease and flour... - 41.3768
Pumpkin Jack-o-lantern Tart
Mix pumpkin with spices and brown sugar in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
Stir in cream, butter and eggs.
Pour into tart shell and bake in a preheated 425Â° oven 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350Â° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until the filling is... - 43.239
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.0797
Curried Pumpkin Bisque
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pumpkin, broth, onions, garlic, curry powder, and seasoned salt.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Carefully puree the hot soup in 2 or 3 batches in a blender or food... - 34.5418
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins With Streusel Topping
Combine the flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the egg, vegetable oil and pumpkin puree in a separate bowl; mix well.
Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and blend.
The batter... - 41.9011
Grandma Young's Pumpkin Custard Pie
Combine the pumpkin, sugar, milk, flour and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold the egg whites into the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the pie shells.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Reduce... - 36.6879
Gradually add sugar to butter, beating until fluffy.
Beat in egg and pumpkin.
Combine flour with remaining ingredients.
Stir into pumpkin mixture, blending well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 350Â° oven... - 39.2651
Pumpkin Doughnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare pumpkin recipe, Pumpkin Doughnuts is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.7825
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces.
Press each piece into a 2 1/2 or 3 inch tart shell and prick all over with a fork.
Chill 30 minutes.
Place shells on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400Â° oven 10 to 12 minutes or until they are golden... - 42.3104
Pumpkin Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe. The irresistible combination of pumpkin and cream won't let you go away from it. - 44.1182
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 35.3597
Pumpkin Oat Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
Stir in the oat bran.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, egg white,... - 42.7258
Non Fat Pumpkin Cornmeal Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
In bowl, mix prune puree, sugar, molasses, pumpkin and egg substitute.
In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients and add to wet ingredients.
Mix just to blend thoroughly.
Coat 10 muffin tin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
Fill with... - 38.122
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger,... - 38.7464
Tofu Pumpkin Pie
When the tofu reaches the consistency of whipped cream, scrape into a large bowl.
Add gelatin to orange juice.
Let sit 5 minutes, then warm gently to dissolve.
Blend pumpkin, spices, salt, orange rind, honey, and vanilla.
Spoon 1-2 tablespoons... - 46.6359
Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger into a large bowl.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, and apple butter.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
Spoon 1/3... - 43.1322
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Treat
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, the granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the dough forms a mass.... - 38.5387
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Love experimenting with flavors? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Pumpkin Pie Shake in your own kitchen. The blend of pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree with a whole lot of vanilla ice cream will certainly... - 115.556
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 105.939
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
1. Take a saucepan, add the ingredients and mix well. Place on low to medium heat and allow the mixture to simmer for an hour.
2. Pass through a food processor with steel blade to puree.
3. Serve immediately or cool, cover and refrigerate... - 32.8715
Gluten-free No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin can be a healthy indulgence besides being a holiday affair. Watch Clare showing how to make a healthy, low calorie and delicious no-bake pumpkin pie in just a few simple steps. Good for health and great in taste perhaps to treat kids as well! - 128.804
Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Make the pie crust, fit into a 9-inch pie plate, and make a rope edge.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the pumpkin puree, milk, egg yolks, sugar, syrup, butter, and pumpkin pie spice. In a clean... - 35.2404
Sour Cream Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.). Prepare pie shell, prick the crust as for baked pie shell and bake until three-fourths done. Reduce heat to moderate (350° F.).
2. Combine one-half cup of the sugar with the salt and spices in the top of a double boiler.... - 35.896
Pumpkin Bread With Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
Cream margarine and sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
Blend in egg, pumpkin puree, and water.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and mace.
Mix in walnuts and... - 40.292
Classic Pumpkin Cheesecake
Ahhh Here's the Pumpkin Cheesecake. It looks awesome. This is what you should be making as a part of a very traditional Thanksgiving dinner spread. Learn this classic recipe from the Amateur Kitchen. Serve and enjoy! - 108.28
Cream shortening and honey together.
Combine pumpkin, orange juice, and rind.
Combine all dry ingredients.
Add pumpkin mixture and flour mixture alternately to the shortening mixture, mixing well.
Pour into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 42.8565
Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in com syrup, egg, and vanilla, then blend in pumpkin.
2. Mix together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking powder, and... - 40.7906
For some people muffins are the best friend of men. Well, after you try these pumpkin muffins you would say these are better friends of men. You have to try this recipe from Nana before judging it. She has made these amazingly simple and soft as talc muffins... - 109.235
Pumpkin Turnip Soup With Cinnamon Croutons
1. Combine the turnips, broth, pumpkin, water, salt, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and pepper in a medium saucepan; whisk in the milk. Heat slowly and bring just to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine the margarine,... - 35.7057
1. Bring the broth to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce the heat and keep at a simmer.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, and then add the onions and garlic. Cook until softened. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until the... - 33.496
Easy Pumpkin Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or two knives until particles are size of coarse cornmeal.
Sift together sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cardamon and cloves, and add to flour mixture.
Stir... - 44.3643
Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350°F.. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine bake mix, sugar substitute, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a food processor; pulse until nuts are finely... - 37.9432
Ginger Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Bake pie crust until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, beat all filling ingredients until no lumps remain.
Pour into pie shell and bake 10... - 40.7856
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
No-bake Pumpkin Pie
Happy Thanksgiving! This pie is very easy to make and it has a wonderful, creamy texture! It is a nice change from your traditional pumpkin pie recipes. - 135.678
Low Fat Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine prunes and water in container of food processor.
Pulse on and off until prunes are finely chopped.
In mixer bowl, blend prune mixture with sugar.
Beat in egg substitute and pumpkin just to blend.
In bowl, combine remainder of... - 44.474
Holy Grail’s Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a food processor combine 8 oz. Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese (non-hydrogenated), 12 oz. light firm silken tofu (boxed "Mori-nu" brand works, or extra firm silken),1/2 cup agave nectar (or... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. Oil and line a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint oblong dish or loaf tin. Cut the pumpkin flesh into cubes and place in a pan of boiling water.
2. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is very tender. Drain and leave to... - 41.7276
Warm oil over medium heat. Add leek, stirring until softened. Add broth, sage and pepper and simmer 5 minutes. Mix water and cornstarch in bowl . Add to broth and simmer stirring 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin, cheese, fennel,... - 34.7769
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 116.047
Healthy And Light Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pies are an indispensable part of any Thanksgiving table. But you don't really need to wait until Thanksgiving to indulge. Juan Montalvo shows how to make luscious pumpkin pie with healthy, low-fat ingredients. Lighten up your dessert fare with... - 105.991
Harvest Pumpkin Pie
On lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry and fit into 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate.
Roll out remaining pastry.
Using small maple leaf cookie cutter, cut out leaves.
Moisten rim with cold water; arrange pastry leaves around edge, reserving 8 on... - 44.4439
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 43.6513
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse
Spicy Pumpkin Mousse is simply by far the most delicious fruit dessert that I have come across! Serve the Spicy Pumpkin Mousse for your party and see how your guest get lost in its wonderful flavors! - 49.4032
Pumpkin Custard With Caramelized Pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange eight 6-ounce custard cups in a large roasting pan.
2. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook, without stirring, until the sugar turns a light caramel color, about 5 minutes. Stir in the pecans... - 34.7425
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Don't open a can of soup, make some homemade. Perhaps you have one can of pumpkin left after your holiday, I can show you how to make soup of this can of pumpkin. Easy to prepare, this soup contains, chicken broth or chicken stock, pumpkin puree, onions, and... - 0
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.9861
In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer to combine the pumpkin puree with the milk, sugar, salt, and spice until well blended.
Stir the flour and baking powder into the mixture with a wooden spoon to form a soft dough that should just hold its shape on... - 40.0902
Pumpkin Chiffon Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and blend with a whisk or fork. (It can be a little lumpy.)
3. Pour the mixture in the pie crust. Bake for 1 hour, or until the center of the pie is firm (and doesn’t juggle when... - 31.7009
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
In a saucepan, combine the gelatin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir in the milk, egg yolks, and pumpkin.
Cook over medium heat until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
Remove from the heat and chill until partially set, about 1... - 42.4593
1. Freeze a 9-mch round sprmgform pan. Drain the yogurt in a coffee filter or cheesecloth-lined strainer; place over a bowl. Let dram 15 minutes.Transfer the drained yogurt to a large bowl; discard the liquid.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatin over the water... - 33.9767
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drops
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg, orange zest, and orange extract.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger,... - 33.3807
Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a food processor or blender add all the ingredients of the crust and blend till coarse and crumbly. Transfer it into a pie pan and press down gently with the fingers till evenly distributed.
3. Bake... - 0
Pumpkin Apple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a small bowl, beat the egg; add the buttermilk, apple, and... - 37.1586
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 46.3718
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe - Thanksgiving Ideas
Learn how to make spiced pumpkin muffins at home. These are easy to make, healthy, super moist and delicious. I flavored them with Cardamom powder, nutmeg and cinnamon. Addition of oats, whole wheat flour and fresh pumpkin puree makes them fiber rich. - 0
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
Whether you are planning a kid’s birthday party or a family get-together this pumpkin pie recipe is sure to be hit. The chef here shows every simple instruction to make this classic American dish. It is sure to be a win on the thanksgiving or Christmas... - 98.4773
Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Beat egg with brown sugar to a thick mixture. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt and beat until mixture softens.
3. Beat melted margarine, cognac, and milk to egg mixture.
4. Turn into pastry... - 46.9478
I Heart Pumpkin Pie
Morgan here makes one the Holiday classics – the Pumpkin Pie. Make sure that you use fresh Pumpkin to make it for that beautiful flavor. Watch and learn how to make this perfect Holiday dessert from this video. Enjoy and serve with cream! - 125.618
To make crust: In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
Cook for about 30 seconds, swirling the pan, until the butter is a light, nutty brown.
Pour into a small bowl and let cool.
Stir in... - 45.8754
Pumpkin waffles are a great way to make use of the flavors of the season. Save a few to make into sandwiches for a fun school lunch twist! Yes, waffle sandwiches. How excited will your kids be when they open their lunch box to see cream cheese (and maybe some... - 133.056
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is a rich blend of pumpkin and seasonings. I tried this recipe last week and is happy that I did just because of its rich flavor. Check out the simple recipe for these yummy pumpkin pie squares. - 44.9515
Cynthia's Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the dough and fit it into the pie pan, and set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer mix the eggs, sugar, condensed milk, and pumpkin puree on medium speed until well combined.
Add the... - 48.1017
Pumpkin Buttermilk Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Sauté onion, stirring often, until tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Blend in remaining ingredients except buttermilk and candied ginger.
Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in butt - 35.6727
The Best Pumpkin Pumpkin Doughnuts Ever
Now you can bake the BEST Pumpkin Pumpkin Doughnuts EVER and eat them, too. Jill at Simple Daily Recipes.com has discovered a loop hole in having all the fun of eating doughnuts without destroying your healthful lifestyle. Get out your pen & paper. The... - 0
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Pumpkin Almond Bisque In A Pumpkin Shell
Pumpkin almond bisque in pumpkin shell is a spiced and creamy vegetable soup. Cooked with added almond flavor with hints of celery and onion to it, the pumpkin almond bisque is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Served in a hollowed pumpkin shell, it... - 48.6145
Pumpkin Ginger Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a shallow 4-cup ring mold or a deep, 4-cup kugelhopf pan. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, molasses and vanilla until combined. Stir in the pumpkin... - 38.034
Preheat the oven to 325° F.for smaller molds or 300° F.for one large dish.
Butter eight 1/2-cup souffle molds or a 1 quart souffle dish.
Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl, add the honey, Equal, spices, and dry milk, and mix well.
Add the pumpkin and... - 40.3199
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 44.8058
Pumpkin Protein Mousse
Have you ever come across a dessert which is healthy? Most of you will wonder what I am talking about. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and healthy Pumpkin Protein Mousse. How exciting that a dessert is sweet as well as healthy. You can have this... - 115.591
Spiced Pumpkin Latte
To celebrate a very nice article about the show in our local paper, Rebecca has come up with a delicious homemade version of the popular pumpkin spice latte. Now you can enjoy this tasty, hot beverage anytime of year without having to wait in line! - 132.255
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
1. For the crust. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine pecans, sugar substitute, and cinnamon in a food processor Process until finely ground. Toss with butter and egg white; press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan, rounding up to cover the pan seam. Bake until... - 41.1313
Pumpkin Apple Bisque In Jack O Lantern Bowls
Cut off the tops of the pumpkins and clean out the seeds and strings.
Scoop out part of the pulp to form a clean cavity.
In a 4-quart heavy saucepan or stockpot, melt the 1/3 cup butter over medium heat and saute onion until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 39.7264
Pumpkin Pie is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Pumpkin Pie and the taste would be just heavenly! - 46.9289
Curried Pumpkin Soup
Saute onion in butter in 2-quart saucepan until tender.
Add pumpkin, chicken stock, potato, curry powder and nutmeg; mix well.
Cook over low heat until potato is tender.
Process in several batches in blender.
Combine with half and half, Worcestershire sauce,... - 40.8232
Pumpkin Nut Cuffins
Pumpkin nut munnfins or pumpkin nut cuffins, are special pumpkin muffins that are good for your halloween bake. Made with pumpkin puree or fresh cooked pumpkins, these little treasures are spiced with nut, cinnamon and ginger. Bake these crunchy pumpkin nut... - 45.8864
1. ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the butter and oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, celery, leeks, garlic, and ginger and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add the stock, pumpkin, and salt and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and... - 35.703
Ginger Pumpkin Mousse
Ginger Pumpkin Mousse has a Succulent taste.The eggs and heavy cream gives the Ginger Pumpkin Mousse Refreshing taste. - 36.2452
Pumpkin And Chicken Soup
1. Place a heavy large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter, add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till onions turn translucent.
2. Add stock, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice. Allow to simmer, without... - 38.191
1 In a large saucepan,put butter or margerine and saute onion lightly.
2 Add water and heat to boiling; remove from the heat.
3 Beat in the instant mashed potato, salt, pepper and mace until creamy-thick, then beat in evaporated milk and pumpkin. (If... - 43.6989