- » Canned Plum
Canned Plum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned plum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned plum recipes.
Plum Melange is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Plum Melange recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.0026
Wash the plums thoroughly and remove the pits.
Combine the sugar and 1 cup water and add the plums.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Increase the heat and boil for about 15 minutes or almost to the jellying point.
Pour... - 20.8371
Spareribs With Tangy Plum Sauce
Cut spareribs into serving-sized pieces; put on a rack in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
Sprinkle with salt.
Roast at 350Â°F 1 hour.
Meanwhile, force plums through a sieve.
Mix in plum syrup, orange juice concentrate, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour... - 36.2155
Hot Plum Compote
Drain plums, reserving 1 cup syrup.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish mix together plum syrup, wine and cornstarch.
Microwave 2 to 4 minutes or until clear and slightly thick.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Stir in plums, lemon juice, orange and... - 32.546
Place all ingredients in blender; process until smooth. - 20.6301
Hot Spiced Red Plums
Drain the plums, reserving the juice.
Heat the plum juice, cinnamon stick, allspice, ground cinnamon, and lemon juice.
Add the plums just before serving.
Heat through. - 26.7477
Chicken In Plum Sauce
Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Transfer to a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan.
Drain plums, reserving syrup; remove pits and coarsely chop plums in a food processor.
Pour into a measuring cup; add... - 37.6932
Sliced Peaches And Plums With Plum Sauce
To make the sauce, combine the plums, ginger, honey, cinnamon, and orange slices in a saucepan.
Stir in juice.
Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce to simmer and continue cooking for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.1144
Spicy Purple Plums
Remove plums from syrup; into syrup stir cinnamon; then return plums to syrup; refrigerate until served. - 19.7561
Spiced Plum Or Plum And Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients into a large pan and bring slowly to the boil.
Simmer gently for up to 2 hours, until the mixture is a sloppy pulp.
Cool a little then strain through a colander to remove the stones and skins.
You can then sieve the puree if you prefer... - 41.7306
Plums With Maple Syrup And Greek Yogurt
Fruits are natural sweet foods that are good as they are and good when used in foods. Watch how to make Roasted Plums with Maple Syrup and Greek yogurt along with other sweetening ingredients. Good as an after dinner dessert. - 91.957
1. Take a sauce pan, add onions and plums. Cover with water, place on medium heat and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Lower the heat to minimum and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes for plums to turn tender.
3. Drain and pass through a blender or food... - 37.9362
Spiced Purple Plum
The spiced purple plum is a gelatin and blue plum mold. Spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, this spiced purple plum is sweet to taste and may be served at the end of the meal or as a side with heavier courses. I love to serve this with meats. - 38.8492
1 Place plums and their liquid plus cinnamon stick in a small saucepan. Bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through.
2 Spoon plums into individual serving dishes; top each serving with 2 tablespoons Devonshire cream topping and 1... - 20.5436
Tristin and Tyler use their magic to bring Chef JJ to their kitchen so they can learn how to make delicious plum donuts with blueberry smear! - 107.139
Drain plums, remove pits and mash plums with fork; add lemon juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat sugar in gradually.
Fold whipped cream and plums into meringue.
Chill about 1 hour.
Serves 6 to 8. - 29.1088
Pit plums and run through a food mill to make 3 cups puree (add some of the liquid to make 3 cups).
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat plum puree with reserved plum liquid and dissolve gelatin in hot mixture.
Add lemon juice and chill until syrupy.
Fold in... - 33.8672
Put plums and juice into serving bowl with rind of lime.
Peel, and discard all white pith from lime; cut into small sections,.and add to plums.
Chill 5Ã¢â‚¬â€6 hours.
Just before serving, add fresh orange sections and sliced bananas. - 25.6797
Southern Plum Roll
Combine biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons sugar; moisten with enough milk to form a stiff dough.
Roll into oblong shape on slightly floured board; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Drain plums, re- serving juice; remove seeds.
Press through food mill.
Spread... - 39.5515
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F/ Gas 4). Butter a 23cm (9 in) flan dish; arrange the plums on the base as evenly as possible.
2. Combine the whole egg and yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat with a hand-held electric mixer until creamy. Add the... - 30.5382
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm/10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the center. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake at... - 30.458
1. Arrange plums, cut side down, in a lightly greased 25 cm / 10 in flan dish.
2. Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Break eggs into well, add caster sugar and milk and mix to form a smooth batter.
3. Pour batter over plums and bake for 45... - 35.2175
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate bowl,... - 27.3205
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate... - 27.4071
Sweet Plum Chicken
Cut the chicken breasts into thinnish scallops about 3 1/2 inches long.
Add the garlic and then the sherry and seasonings.
Work them well into the chicken pieces.
Next, add the beaten egg and work it in too.
Discard the garlic.
Dip the strips of chicken in... - 41.8582
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Drain plums; reserve 1/2 cup juice.
Arrange plums in casse- role; add reserved juice.
3eat eggs lightly; beat in almonds, sugar and salt.
Spoon over plums.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with confectioners'... - 37.77
Greengage Plum Squares
Drain plums, reserving syrup; pit and sieve plums.
Add water to syrup to make 3 1/2 cups; heat to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin; stir to dissolve; add sieved plums.
Chill till partially set; add celery.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Blend last 3... - 34.128
Greengage Plum Ice
Combine the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in the water and set over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring constantly.
Set aside to cool.
Cut plums into halves, pit, and force through a sieve or food mill (about 2 1/4 cups... - 37.3227
Crunchy Plum Bake
1. To make topping, place oats, sunflower seeds, flour, sugar, cinnamon and butter in a food processor or blender and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Arrange plums in a lightly greased 20 cm (8 in) round dish. Sprinkle with topping and... - 31.1963
Plum Sauced Barbecued Ribs
Cut ribs into 2- or 3-rib portions.
In large Dutch oven bring salted water to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer ribs, covered, for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender; drain.
For sauce, in large saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Drain plums,... - 41.0249
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Plum Sauced Spareribs
Early in day: In medium saucepan, in butter, saute onion.
In food mill or sieve, puree plums with syrup; add to onion with lemonade, chili sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire, mustard, ginger and Tabasco.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes; cover; refrigerate.
Cut... - 41.2516
Spiced Plums In Port
Heat reserved plum syrup, the port, cloves and cinnamon stick to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 15 minutes.
Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
Add plums and orange slices. - 23.7828
Sausage-Pineapple Tidbits is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Sausage-Pineapple Tidbits, you will always crave for some more. - 25.8745
Plums In Wine Jelly
Drain plums, measure the syrup, and pour it into a saucepan.
Pit the plums and place in a bowl.
If you choose greengage plums, use a light white wine such as Chablis; if you use red or purple plums, then select a not too dry red wine.
Measure wine (the wine... - 33.2382
Fresh Plum Tarts
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Roll out pastry, and cut into 12 5-inch rounds. (To do this, you'll have to reroll scraps.) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with pastry.
Prick bottom and sides with the tines of a fork, and bake on middle shelf of oven for 7 to 10 minutes,... - 30.6565
1. Drain plums, reserve 1/2 cup of juice. Sprinkle gelatin over juice, stir until combined, dissolve over saucepan of hot water.
2. Press plums through a sieve, stir in gelatin mixture, cinnamon and cream, mix well.
3. Spoon into serving dishes. Refrigerate... - 29.6387
In large saucepan mix plums and syrup, raisins, sugar, and orange.
Bring to boil and simmer for 40 minutes, or until thick.
Add lemon juice and nuts.
Mix well and pour into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 31.7551
Sweet Plum Rounds
To make yeast dough, follow method for Dresden Slices adding lemon peel with melted butter.
To make filling, beat cream cheese, butter, 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (200 g) sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch and rum in a large bowl.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold... - 44.0338
Chicken And Plum Brown Rice Pilaf
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
Add chicken and heat.
Divide evenly. - 31.072
Add wine to reserved plum liquid to make 3 cups less 1 tablespoon liquid.
In a large bowl, pour plum liquid and lemon juice overplums; let stand for 1 hour.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Measure 1 cup plum and wine liquid and heat to boiling.
Add to gelatin... - 31.7756
1. Press plums and liquid through a sieve or remove stones and blend in a blender.
2. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until soft but not brown. Add the plums and the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook slowly for 20 minutes. Thicken with cornflour... - 35.8398
Medaillons With Plums
Mix wet and dry ingredients, shape into a log, place in kettle with 2 quarts water and simmer 45 minutes.
Remove gluten and slice into medallions.
Make a sauce by draining one 16 ounce can of purple plums, add water to juice to make 2 cups liquid.
Add 1... - 28.8313
Grease a 1-qt, casserole or mold generously.
Drain plums very well, saving juice for sauce.
Cut plums into halves, remove stones and lay fruit, cut sides down, on paper towelling to dry.
Put plums, cut sides up, on bottom of greased casserole or mold.
Sift... - 42.5623
Plum Glazed Turkey Roasts
Tie each turkey roast together securely with twine, if necessary.
Insert spit rod through center of roasts and attach holding forks; test balance.
Wrap turkey roasts tightly in foil, crimping ends of foil against spit rod close to roasts.
Attach spit; turn on... - 36.5948
Oat Plum Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a shallow 2 pint glass or ceramic baking dish, toss plums with half of their juice. Drizzle granulated sugar on top.
3) In a medium bowl, sift flour and spice. With fingertips, blend in margarine... - 41.6963
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Put flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
Blend in margarine with pastry blender to make fine crumbs.
Pour crumbs into 8 inch square glass baking dish; press firmly with fingers over bottom and halfway up sides of... - 44.2067
1)Combine plums,tart green apples, onion, cloves garlic, brown sugar , vinegar, salt, ground ginger, ground cloves and red pepper together in a dutch oven and let it boil.
2) Over medium heat, cook the mixture for atleast two hours or until... - 44.6809
Purple Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
In a saucepan combine sieved plums, the reserved plum syrup, grated orange peel, orange juice, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and ground cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; simmer about 10 minutes. - 30.1734
Plum Party Mold
Pit and peel plums, then sieve into saucepan.
Blend a few tablespoons syrup into cornstarch to make a smooth paste.
Stir cornstarch mixture, remaining syrup and lemon juice into plums.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear;... - 25.2278
Plum And Cinnamon Pie
1. Drain the plums, reserving the syrup.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tapioca and powdered cinnamon with 6 tablespoons of the plum syrup and blend well. Leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
3. In the meanwhile pit the plums and place them in a... - 45.3602
Tangy Plum Sauce For Poultry
Pit plums, and force through a sieve or food mill into a bowl.
Blend in reserved syrup, orange juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
During final hour of roasting, brush turkey (or other poultry) with the sauce at 15-minute intervals.
If desired, blend remaining... - 21.0935
Cold Plum Soup
1) Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
2) Remove pits from plums.
3) Combine plums, reserved syrup, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a blender, blend everything for about one third at a time.
5) In a covered container, refrigerate the... - 43.363
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 38.6601
1. Drain plums well; remove pits, and discard. Mash fruit.
2. In hot goose fat, heat flour, stirring constantly, until flour turns light brown— about 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Gradually stir in port; bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute, stirring;... - 27.7837
Greengage Plum Ice
1. Cut into halves, pit and force through a sieve or food mill contents (including syrup) of can greengage plums.
2. Set aside.
3. Pour 1/2 cup water into a small cup or custard cup.
4. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin evenly over water.
5. Let stand until... - 40.3558
Plum Dessert Salad
The plum salad salad is a gelatin salad salad made with fresh plums. Dressed with orange and lemon juice, the plum salad salad is pleasant and absolutely delightful, especially with fresh plums in season. - 37.5739
Plum Dessert Salad
Combine gelatin and sugar; add 1 1/2 cups cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juices.
Chill till partially set.
Set pan of gelatin in ice water; beat with rotary beater till light and foamy.
Fold in... - 36.849
Marinated Plums And Chilled Lychee Nuts
Bring to a boil, White Riesling, sugar, lemon zest, and cinnamon stick.
Add plums and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and chill.
Add lychee nuts and serve. - 28.6561
Chicken With Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup; remove pits.
Place plums and reserved syrup in a blender and whirl until pureed; set aside.
Place butter in a 1 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; stir in onion and microwave... - 42.9417
Mix these together with the raisins in 1/2 cup extra flour.
Pour into well-greased mold and steam 3 hrs. or pour into greased 1 lb. tin cans and steam 2 hrs.
Serve with Hard Sauce - 26.9024
Royal Plum Pudding
Drain plums, reserving syrup for sauce.
Remove pits and cut plums in pieces.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, adding salt and plum pieces.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Transfer batter to well-greased 6-cup mold.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 45.4277
Plum Cake Cobbler
Drain plums, reserving syrup.
Pit plums and arrange, skin side down, in baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
Add syrup and cook, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Pour over plums.
Cream butter; add 2/3 cup... - 44.089
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Sieve un-drained plums into saucepan; bring to boil.
Stir in softened gelatin and lemon juice.
Add food coloring, if desired.
Stir till dissolved.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
In large mixer bowl... - 40.7022
Plum Glazed Spareribs
1. Drain plums, reserving liquid. Pit plums. In food processor bowl or blender container, combine pitted plums and their reserved liquid, orange juice concentrate, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, gingerroot, and pepper. Cover and process or blend till mixture is... - 30.7572
Country Style Pork Ribs With Plum Glaze
1. Cut ribs into single-rib portions. Place on a roast rack set in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thick part of ribs to the outside. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cook in microwave oven 12 1/2 minutes at ROAST. Drain off fat. Remove rack and turn ribs over in... - 24.3408
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2.Strain plums keeping the juice aside.
3.Mix well plum juice, brown sugar, water and dry mustard.
4.Take a 13x9x2inch baking dish and put ham in it with the skin facing up.
5.Drizzle the sugar mixture... - 36.0249
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.0618
Plum Pudding Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 8- or 9-inch spring form pan and grease it.
3) In a food processor bowl add plums. Cover and process until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, add quick bread mix, pureed plums, reserved 1/2 cup plum... - 43.798
This lovely plun cake is one of my favorite summer desserts. Made with fresh and pitted plums of choice, the plum cake is spiced with a hint of cloves for a tingly flavor and baked with sugar, eggs, flour, milk and breadcrumbs. Bake these up for a summer... - 47.0272
Plum Good Parfaits
Pit and slice plums.
In medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, cloves, and dash salt.
Stir in plums and lemon juice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
Layer with vanilla ice cream in parfait glasses. - 29.8194
Chinese Plum Sauce
1. Pit the plums
2. Add the plums and syrup into a food processor jar.
3. Blend into a smooth puree.
4. In saucepan heat the oil.
5. Add the onion and sautÃ© on a low flame until tender and golden.
6. Tip in the plum puree and add... - 38.6083
Gazpacho With Plum Tomato
Place all the ingredients except celery, chives, and basil in a blender or food processor and puree until very smooth.
Chill and serve, along with whole celery stalks, in cold soup bowls topped with herbs. - 31.8595
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.576
This Plum Sauce made from cup plump jelly can be a perfect accompaniment for any dish. If you have some plump jelly with you set apart a bit of that for this oyster sauce. You will not regret! - 21.6988
Cranberry Plum Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and ginger until minced.
Add remaining ingredients and process until combined.
Remove to a bowl and refrigerate several hours for the flavors to blend. - 32.2218
Spicy Plum Sauce
Drain plums, reserving juice.
Seed and quarter plums, set aside.
Combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and allspice in a heavy saucepan, mixing well.
Stir in plum juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add lemon juice and... - 31.9299
Greengage Plum Salad
Drain juice from plums; add enough water to make 2 cups liquid.
Heat to boiling; pour over gelatin.
Add small amount of lemon juice and salt; stir until dis- solved.
Cool until thickened.
Pour 2 tablespoons gel- atin into each of 6 baking cups or individual... - 36.5807
Sour Cream Plum Pie
Cream first 2 ingredients.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Blend into creamed mixture till crumbly.
Press in 9-inch pic plate.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Pit and halve plums; arrange skin side down over crust.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Spread over... - 40.7422
Rosemary Plum Sauce
Pit plums and puree pulp in an electric blender.
Mix puree with corn syrup, Rosemary Brew, and butter in a saucepan.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. - 19.9697
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 126.799
Plum Spare Ribs
The plum spare ribs recipe is a grilled ribs recipe that can be served as a side in a meal or as a snack for gatherings and parties. Grilled on the high rack with a marinade of plum sauce and chili powder, the plum spare ribs are spicy and sweet. Adapted from... - 31.7988
Apricot Plum Dessert
Combine all ingredients.
Heat and serve warm, or chill and serve cold.
Remove lemon slices before serving. - 28.7386
Plum Cake is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. I prepare this Plum Cake with Fruits as the main ingredient. This delicacy is served as Dessert world-wide. Tell me how you enjoyed my Plum Cake. Feedback helps to keep me going and... - 50.5401
Fresh Plum Cobbler
Cut plums in quarters and spread in a buttered 8-inch-square deep baking dish, or 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Spread with brown sugar and pour in the orange juice.
Mix biscuit mix, salt and sugar in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and blend into dry... - 31.6694
Steamed Plum Pudding
1) Split a vanilla bean lengthwise.
2) Scrape out the insides of the bean and place the powder in a medium bowl.
3) Stir in sugar till well blended.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except boiling water and whipped cream.
5) For each serving,... - 45.6969
Tangy Plum Sauce
Tangy Plum Sauce is an amazingly tasty sauce that can be used on meat when grilling it. This sauce renders an addictive flavor to the meat. Try this Tangy Plum Sauce recipe. Donâ€™t miss it. - 23.4932
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a bowl.
2. Using a small, sharp paring knife, peel, core and dice the apples into small pieces.
3. Add the apples and plums to a sauce pan and cover with ½ the vinegar to prevent discolorization.
4.... - 45.4626
Plum And Ginger Jam
The plum and ginger jam is great for breakfast, tarts or even to serve with cheese... the freshness of ginger enhances the flavor of plums and leaves a spicy, lemon aftertaste! - 120.536
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 47.3141
1. Remove the seeds from the cardamom pods, crush them with pestle and mortar
2. In a pan, add plums, sugar, five tablespoons of water and crushed cardamom and allow to boil
3. Turn the heat down, cook for ten minutes till the plums become very soft
4.... - 41.0988
Easy Plum Pudding
Try out this Easy Plum Pudding for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The Easy Plum Pudding is made with plum which is easily available at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Caring is all about... - 42.8474
Upside Down Plum Cakes
Place 3 tablespoons brown sugar and the margarine in 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until sugar is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Divide caramel mixture among four 10-ounce custard cups.
Arrange 1 sliced... - 39.4282
Plum Tomato Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and shallots. Saute until garlic is golden, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the whole plum tomatoes and mash until the tomatoes are coarsely chopped. If you are using dried... - 31.7672
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.4787
Brown Plum Sauce
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a large basin.
2. Bruise the ginger with a mallet and combine with the other spices in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with string.
3. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼.
4. In a bowl, add the sugar... - 45.0009
1. Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2. Pit the plums and chop roughly.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and angostura bitters with the reserved plum juice.
5. Boil to make a thick... - 50.4626
1) Wash the plums, cut them into halves and stone them.
2) In the base of a buttered, 1 1/2- or 2-pint (1-litre), baking or pie dish, pack the plums neatly .
3) Preheat the oven to hot (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
4) In the plum dish,... - 48.5022
Cottage Plum Upside Down Pudding
1) Drain the plums and reserve the juice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 2 pint pie dish and grease it. Arrange plums in it and pour golden syrup over it.
3) In a clean bowl, Gently mix sugar and margarine and whisk in egg.... - 47.2773
Combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar in large cup.
Add shortening and 1 cup sugar to milk; scald.
Cool to lukewarm; add egg and salt.
Stir yeast mixture into milk mixture in large bowl; add flour gradually to form a soft dough.
Work in addi-... - 43.9027