- » Canned Plum
Canned Plum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned plum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned plum recipes.
Cherry Plum Preserves
1. In a saucepan, place fruits and add water; heat until mixture boils slowly.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and measure mixture in cups.
4. Return fruit mixture to saucepan and add equal amount to sugar; mix well.
5.... - 39.3932
Wild Blackberry Plum Butter
1. Wash and pick berries.
2. Pit unpeeled plums; cut into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruits and water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse sieve, force the mixture through it to get... - 36.0577
Peach Plum Jam
1. In a large kettle, mix together peaches, plums, sugar and lemon slices; boil over high heat with constant stirring until mixture is thick.
2. Remove kettle from heat and skim foam on top.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture... - 35.192
Plum Crab Apple Conserve
1. Core unpeeled apples; cut into ¼ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together crab apples, pineapple and plums; heat until mixture boils.
3. Stir in sugar and cook with constant stirring until mixture is thick as desired.
4.... - 35.1397
Red Plum Jam
1. Chop plums, should be 11 ¼ cups.
2. In a large saucepan, cook plums in water until soft.
3. In a food mill, process cooked plums and measure with cups.
4. In a large kettle, measure and add cooked plum.
5. Add 1 ½ cup sugar for... - 34.7268
Red Raspberry Plum Jam
1. In a food chopped, using medium blade, grind plums and raspberries together.
2. Measure fruit mixture in cups and measure 1 cup sugar for every cup of fruit.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruit and sugar; bring mixture to a boil and then boil... - 34.6004
Plum And Orange Jelly
1. Wash plums to clean.
2. In a large kettle, place plums and add enough water to cover.
3. Stir in oranges and lemon; cook until the skin and pit of plum is separated from pulp.
4. Into a jelly bag, pour the mixture and extract juice;... - 34.2123
1. Wash plums.
2. In a large saucepan, cook plums in water until they are soft.
3. Using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 4 cups.
4. Into a large saucepan, put together juice; heat with constant stirring until the mixture begins to... - 33.9509
Plum And Peach Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, mix together plums, peaches and sugar.
2. Stir in orange peel and juice; cook with frequent stirring for about 25 minutes until conserve is of desired consistency.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving... - 33.8966
Plum Raspberry Jam
1. Pit plums.
2. In a food chopper with medium blade, process pitted plum and measure; should be 6 cups.
3. In a 6 quart saucepan, mix plums and sugar; bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 40 minutes... - 33.692