- » Canned Pear Pie
Canned Pear Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Canned Pear Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Canned Pear Pie recipes.
Pear Crunch Pie
Drain pears reserving syrup.
Place pear syrup in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Add enough water to pear syrup to make 11/2 cups.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and salt.
Stir into pear syrup.
Microwave 3 minutes 30 seconds to 4 minutes 30 seconds or until... - 43.8005
Creamy Pear Pie
Sift sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and salt together.
Combine cream and lemon juice.
Stir into dry ingre- dients; mix well.
Drain and slice pears; add to cream mixture.
Line pie plate with half the pastry; pour in pear filling.
Cover with lattice crust.
Bake at... - 40.1409
Eggnog Pear Pie
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Eggnog Pear Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Eggnog Pear Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 41.6098
Apple Pear Crumb Pie
Combine apples, pears, sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, raisins and lemon juice; mix well.
Turn into pie shell.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
Bake in 450° oven 10 minutes.
Cover with aluminum foil and continue baking at 350° 40 minutes or until... - 39.3944
Spiced Pear Pie
the spiced pear pie is a a dessert pie made with a pie shell base filled with canned pears flavored and spiced with ginger, cinnamon, mace and leon juice along with lemon rind. Combined together the pear filling was sweetened with sugar and thickened with... - 43.6806
Pear-tree Mince Pie
Pear tree mince pie is a heavy and filling pie made with a medley of fruits and dried fruits. Filled with apples, pears, raisins and almonds, the pear tree mince pie can be served with hot fruit syrup or cream. - 40.6826
Crumble Berry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate on box for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in 1 egg at a time until well... - 47.6617
Brown Sugar Pear Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line the pie pan with one crust.
Toss pears lightly with brown sugar and tapioca.
Pour into pie crust.
Cut butter into little bits and sprinkle over pears.
Top with second crust.
Crimp edges and cut a... - 37.1989
Colonial Pear Pie
Roll slightly more than half of pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line pie pan.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Cut pear halves into quarters and put into lined pie pan.
Mix remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until clear... - 43.6903
Pear Cheese Pie
The pear cheese pie is a creamy and delicious pie made with cream cheese and sour cream. Baked in a graham cracker crust the pear cheese pie is flavored with lemon peel, juice and nutmeg. The pear cheese pie is good as a summer or spring dessert. - 45.2674
Pineapple Pear Cheese Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup syrup; cut pears into 1-inch pieces.
Drain... - 45.4094
Rosy Pear Pie
Combine flour with salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture while stirring with fork until dough holds together.
Divide in half.
Form into balls.
Flatten to 1/2 inch thickness.
Roll out one... - 38.1331
Fresh Pear Pies
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix sugar, flour and mace; toss with pears.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; sprinkle lemon juice on pears and dot with butter.
Repeat for second pie.
Cover with top crusts which have slits cut in them; seal securely and... - 39.1381
Pear Cream Pie With Apricot Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine the pudding and milk, cook as per the package directions.
2) Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring two times.
3) Pour the mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
4) Arrange the pear... - 37.8635
Pear Lemon Pie
In small saucepan combine the beaten eggs, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and butter or margarine.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie... - 40.0889
With slotted spoon place pear halves in 9-inch pie plate cavity sides up.
Add 1/2 cup syrup.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon conserve into cavity of each pear.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven until hot, 10 or 15 minutes.
Delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream. - 23.6377
Eggnog Pear Pie
1) Drain the pear halves and reserve the syrup.
2) Take a double boiler and put gelatin and 1/3 cup pear syrup on the top. Heat the gelatin mixture over hot water, until gelatin completely dissolves.
3) Put dissolved gelatin mixture in a... - 41.12
Pear Cranberry Pie
Prepare and roll out the pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, flour, cloves, and dash salt.
Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
Gently... - 44.0034
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Combine water and ginger in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture boils. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a... - 39.8104
Deep-dish Pear Pie
Halve pears lengthwise; scoop out core; cut a shape to remove stems.
Pare and slice to make 6 cups.
In small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, salt, cloves, and nutmeg.
Stir in 1/3 cup cream.
Place sliced pears in an 8-1/4-inch round, shal- low baking dish... - 39.3629
Pear Strawberry Glazed Pie
Pear Strawberry Glazed Pie is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare this addictive Pear Strawberry Glazed Pie and surprise your family with a delicious treat. - 33.0973
Pear Meringue Pie
Slice pears to make about 4 cups slices; arrange in unbaked pie shell.
Beat into egg yolks a mixture of sugar, flour, and salt.
Add a blend of sour cream, extract, and lemon peel and juice; mix thoroughly.
Spread evenly over pears.
Bake at 350Â°F 50 to 55... - 41.5515
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.0055
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 48.8715
Lamb Pie With Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Drain the pears, reserving the juice. Set half the pears aside and chop the remainder.
2. Melt 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter in a pan and add the onion. Cook until soft. Put in a bowl and add the lemon rind,... - 43.1451
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 46.0944
Pear Cherry Mincemeat Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Spread mincemeat in pastry-lined pie pan.
Press pear halves into mincemeat with cut sides up and narrow ends toward center.
Place a cherry in hollow of each pear half.
Cover with Lattice Top.
Cover edge with 2- to 3-inch... - 31.0343
Homemade Pear Crunch Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and nutmeg.
3. Drain canned pears reserving 1 ½ cups liquids.
4. Add the reserved liquid the saucepan.
5. Over medium heat, cook until the mixture is... - 47.8954
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie has a fine taste. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie get its taste from pastry crust dressed with vanilla ice cream and pears. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 40.416
Pear Mincemeat Pie
1) Take a food processor bowl and position knife blade in it.
2) Add 1 cup pears and process until finely chopped.
3) Repeat the process with remaining fruit.
4) Take a Dutch oven and combine chopped fruits with all remaining ingredients in... - 46.3106
Pear Cheesecake Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker crust.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill about 1 hour or till firm.
For filling, in mixer bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer or rotary beater till fluffy.
Stir in eggs, sour cream,... - 45.5649
Pear Chiffon Pie
1) Drain the pears and reserve 1/4 cup syrup and 1 pear half.
2) Using a fork, mash remaining pear halves.
3) Drain once again and keep aside.
4) In a bowl mix 1/3 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
5) Mix reserved pear syrup, egg yolks,... - 47.4896
Oregon Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°.
2. Use canned or freshly cooked pears. Slice or quarter them.
3. Let it drain.
4. In a bowl add dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Pour milk over it.
6. Fold beaten egg yolks gently.
7. Cook and stir... - 46.3861
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 41.8074
Baked Stuffed Pears
Mix cooky crumbs with enough sherry to make a pastelike mixture.
Fill pear cavities and put halves together.
Arrange in a greased pie plate and drizzle with a heated mixture of the lemon juice, butter and red-currant jelly.
Sprinkle with coconut or chopped... - 28.5852
Easy Baked Pears
In an 8-inch glass pie plate, combine candies and cider.
Microwave 5 minutes to melt can dies.
Peel, core and halve pears.
Place, cut side down, in cider syrup.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Turn dish one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Garnish with... - 27.5614
Pear Praline Cobbler
Drain pineapple chunks and pears separately, saving syrups for making sauce.
Split the half roll of cookie dough lengthwise; slice part into twelve 1/4 inch thick half moons; press, rounded side up, around sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Toss pineapple with half... - 28.0669
Drain pears very well.
Set fruit aside.
Put juice in saucepan and bring to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla.
Choose 6 perfect pear halves (store any remaining in refrigerator for future use).
Put the pear halves in a sealer and pour hot juice over... - 35.5895
Oriental Pear Half Moons
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except—after rolling pastry, cut into six 5-inch rounds.
Place rounds on ungreased baking sheet.
Place 2 or 3 pear slices on each round; top with 1 teaspoon marmalade and 1/2... - 31.6383
Cherry Pear Skillet Cobbler
In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, crumble sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated caramel rolls; add orange peel, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Stir in cherry or strawberry pie filling and pears; cover.
Grill over medium-slow coals till mixture is... - 34.0675
Upside Down Pear Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with the butter or margarine and dust the bottom of the pan with the brown sugar.
3) Dry the pears well and keep aside.
4) Gently press a walnut half in each pear cavity... - 49.227
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.7874
Pear Butterscotch Crisp
For fresh pears, peel, cut in half lengthwise, remove core, and dip into lemon juice in water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Drain canned pears.
Place pear halves cut-side-down in a greased casserole.
Combine dry ingredients and cut in shortening... - 28.4129
Honey Pear Bake
Honey Pear Bake are prepared with pears, buttermilk baking mix, milk, honey, egg, walnuts and vanilla extract. Nothing beats that satisfaction to treat your near and dear ones with this Honey Pear Bake recipe. Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions.... - 33.6926
Coconut Pear Tart Supreme
1. Using a wired whisk, whip cheese until its smooth and glossy.
2. Stir in cream of coconut.
3. Add fruit and chocolate bits, mix by folding with a spatula.
4. Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 3 hours until chill or refrigerate... - 44.4629
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 48.9605
This Coconut Pears is an amazing dessert that pretty much goes with any meal and occasion. Enjoy the subtle lemon flavor and you'll love it. This Coconut Pears is best served with ginger sauce. - 37.0055
Rice Pudding Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 450°F Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Place in 10-inch tart pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.Place wine and cinnamon in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add... - 45.3095
Hot Fruit Compote
Crumble macaroons in a shallow pan.
Bake at 400Â° for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally; cool.
Sprinkle half of macaroons in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Layer remaining ingredients in order given.
Sprinkle on remaining macaroons,... - 36.3639
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Crunchy Chocolate Pie
1) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the crushed biscuits and mix well
3) In a flan ring of 8 inches, press the biscuit mixture evenly
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill and set
5) Spread the chocolate... - 41.1474
Spoonbread Tamale Pie
Spoonbread Tamale Pie is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Spoonbread Tamale Pie will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 40.2977
Warm Spiced Fruit
Combine fruit in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Pour apple juice over fruit, and sprinkle with spices, stir gently.
Bake at 325Â° for 45 minutes.
Spoon into 6 individual compotes, top each with 1 teaspoon toasted pecans.
Serve warm. - 30.8696
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 46.0983
Minced Orange Dessert
1. Combine oranges and pie filling in medium glass bowl; mix well.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 6 to 7 minutes or until hot in center; stir well to blend.
3. Place pear halves, cut side up, on individual glass serving plates or in bowls. Spoon ice cream int - 24.3055
Fruit And Pudding Parfaits
Mix pudding and pie filling and milk in small mixer bowl on low speed until smooth.
Add whipping cream and extract; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
Alternate layers of fruit and pudding, beginning and ending with fruit, in parfait... - 31.3551
Ham And Spiced Fruit
Place ham in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Arrange sweet potatoes around ham.
Combine brown sugar, mustard, and 1/2 cup of the reserved fruit juices.
Pour over ham and sweet potatoes.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 5... - 35.7182
Fruited Ham Dinner
Combine canned fruit.
Drain off all but 1/2 cup syrup.
Mix together 1/2 cup syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
Place ham in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Arrange sweet potatoes around ham.
Mix together brown sugar, mustard and reserved 1/2 cup... - 43.0329
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Holiday Dry Fruit Pudding
Combine dried fruits, pineapple chunks and juice, red wine and water in 3-quart casserole.
Spread cherry pie filling over mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Microwave 20 to 25 minutes on HIGH, or until fruits are tender.
Serve warm or... - 36.9956
Hot Fruit Soup
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. - 33.527
In 3-quart casserole, combine cranberries, granulated and brown sugars, raisins and apple pie spice.
Stir in water.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until cranberries begin to open, stirring once or twice.
Stir in remaining... - 49.2938
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Peel fruit; remove seeds or pits.
Cut into thin slices.
Arrange fruit in PYREXÂ® or CORNING WAREÂ® 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with raisins and lemon juice.
Mix flour, sugar and spices.
Add butter; blend with pastry blender until well mixed and... - 39.2695