- » Canned Lobster Meat
Canned Lobster Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned lobster meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned lobster meat recipes.
Spiced Lobster Souffle
This Lobster Souffle surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of lobster and herbs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this... - 45.2297
Whole Stuffed Lobsters
Nikki the foodie is makingstuffed lobster using the lobster meat! She presents the lobster meat into the tail of the lobsters! Delicious and meaty! Watch the video for more! - 103.468
How To Remove The Meat From A Lobster
Step 1: Prepare live lobster:
First of all put the lobster in the freezer for about 1 hour 30 minutes to two hours - this will effectively send it into a deep sleep. Take it out of the freezer and at this point I always give the lobster a kiss -- I have... - 19.8318
Drain and flake lobster.
Combine with sherry and let stand for 30 minutes or longer. - 25.3319
Cook the lobster as in Boiled Lobster, then remove meat as in To Open Boiled Lobster, Cube the lobster meat, reserving claw meat for garnish, and marinate in the French dressing for 1/2 hr.
Drain off French dressing, add celery and mayonnaise to taste.
Place... - 24.0665
Lobster And Olive Sandwiches
Either canned or fresh lobster meat may be used.
Combine the lobster and stuffed olives and chop fine.
Moisten with mayonnaise or thick cooked salad dressing and spread between slices of buttered bread. - 23.3559
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 38.9675
Lobster Macaroni Supreme
1 Cook macaroni in boiling salted water in large saucepan, following label.directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 Drain lobster; remove any bony tissue; cut in bite-size pieces in medium-size bowl; sprinkle lemon juice over.
3 Melt butter or margarine in... - 41.6962
Baked Salem Town Lobster
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Salem-Town Lobster Bake - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Salem-Town Lobster Bake has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.1388
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together mushroom soup, tomato soup, milk: heat until steaming.
Add lobster meat and heat through.
Sprinkle each serving with minced parsley or chives.
Same can be done with crab meat. - 31.2258
Lobster Curry Appetizer
This lobster curry appetizer is a cooked appetizer that can be prepared with fresh or canned lobtser. Spiced with curry powder and sherry, the lobster curry appetizer can be served in appetizer shells. Savory and spicy, this lobster appetizer is great for... - 27.2755
1. Chill the lobster meat for several hours before serving.
2. Divide it into 4 or 6 small cocktail cups.
3. Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, catsup, salt, chives and mustard. Beat with a fork until thoroughly blended; then spoon some of this sauce... - 28.1873
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Add flour and blend.
Stir in milk and cream; cook until smooth and thickened, stirring frequently.
Add remaining ingredients except the egg yolks and heat.
Just before serving, pour over the well-beaten egg yolks, while... - 31.3652
Lobster A La Newburg
Melt butter in the top of a double boiler, add lobster, and cook over direct low heat for 3 min.
Add seasonings, and Sherry, and place over hot water.
Beat the egg yolks slightly, add the cream, and mix well.
Add this mixture gradually to the lobster and... - 29.5952
Mix thoroughly with home-made mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to taste. - 19.2537
Lobster Cocktail is a recipe for rich. Lobster Cocktail gets its elegance and taste from Lobster mixed with mushrooms and mayonnaise, flavored with alcohol. Lobster Cocktail is inspired by many world class restaurants. - 33.1623
Broiled Lobster Tails
Partially thaw lobster tails.
Using knife, butterfly tails (see picture).
Place on broiler pan, shell side down.
Dash few drops bottled hot pepper sauce into melted butter; brush over meat.
Broil 4 inches from heat till meat loses its translu-cency and can be... - 21.1574
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water as per the directions on the label. Drain and return to the kettle.
3) Drain the lobster and rid it of any bony tissue. Cut... - 45.459
Creamed Shrimp And Lobster Over Cauliflower
1. Drain reserving liquids separately, contents of cans of lobster and shrimp.
2. Remove any bony tissue from the lobster and cut lobster into pieces. Cut the shrimp into halves lengthwise. Set aside.
3. Prepare, soak and cook cauliflower.
4. Meanwhile,... - 29.319
Macaroni Lobster And Artichoke Salad
1) In a saucepan cook macaroni. Drain and keep aside.
2) Follow package directions to cook artichoke hearts. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix macaroni, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients.
4) Keep in freezer to chill.
5) Stir in... - 38.0625
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Seafood Coquilles is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Seafood Coquilles and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 41.8661
This video is all about getting your lobsters steamed to the required doneness and then had as the delicacy as it is! It’s a delight to enjoy these steamed seafood beauties! Watch the video on how to perfect the lobsters with Serena! - 96.4307
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails With Shallot Thyme Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment... - 105.334
Lobster Sherry Bisque
This sherried lobster bisque is a savory and spicy bisque made with vegetables. Finished with a little cream, the lobster bisque is spiced with mace or nutmeg and is herbed with parsley. Seasoned to taste, it can be sided with read rolls and a fresh salad. - 45.8101
Broiled Live Lobsters
A truly magical recipe for Broiled Live Lobsters not only looks nice but also tastes great! It is an ideal Main Dish. The Broiled Live Lobsters can be considered the gem of the European cuisine. In my estimation, if one is a chef, one needs to have a personal... - 40.3747
Lobster Newburg Using Dry Sherry
Place the butter in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe baking dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Add the cream and microwave 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, until thick and creamy, stirring twice.
Add the egg gradually, beating with a whisk... - 33.0345
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 47.2884
In top part of double boiler mix tapioca, salt, pepper, paprika, onion, milk, and cream.
Put over rapidly boiling water and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add lobster and butter.
Keep over hot water for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
Add... - 38.2535
Lobster Newburg In Pastry Shells
1. Prepare Pastry for Little Pies or Tarts.
2. Use 6 heart-shape tart pans or individual salad molds. When baked, cool about 3 min. Use point of knife to loosen shells. Remove shells carefully to cooling racks. Cover with a clean towel and set in a warm... - 40.5469
Baked Lobster Mousse
l.Put the lobster meat and sole through the food chopper twice, using the finest knife. For a really smooth mousse, force seafood through a fine wire sieve.
2. Place the bowl containing the fish in a pan of cracked ice; add the egg whites, sherry, salt and... - 27.2515
Lobster Spread Or Dip
Soften cream cheese.
Beat in Roquefort cheese, sour cream, garlic, onion, lemon juice, and water.
Stir in lobster meat (and its liquor, if canned meat is used), breaking up the large pieces.
Pile into serving dish or lobster shell and sprinkle with chopped... - 30.284
Meneimsha Lobster Pots
Any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In butter, in large saucepan, saute mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add lobster meat and sherry; simmer 3 minutes; remove from heat.
2. With spoon, stir in flour, paprika, salt, and cream. Cook, over medium heat, stirring... - 36.0757
Heat butter in blazer pan over boiling water.
Add chili sauce, salt, cayenne and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and flavors are blended.
Add marinated lobster meat - 30.1035
1. Cut the lobster meat in uniform pieces. Saute it lightly in the butter or margarine with the onion.
2. Heat the milk and add to the lobster. Season with the salt and paprika and heat, stirring until the stew steams. - 22.8201
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together the mushroom soup, tomato soup, and milk; heat until steaming, Add lobster meat and heat through.
Garnish with minced parsley or chives. - 22.7599
Cut cooked lobster meat (or canned) in 1/2, in.
cubes, and combine with celery, seasonings, and French dressing.
Chill at least 1/2 hour.
Serve in lettuce cups, garnished with mayonnaise and hard-cooked egg slices. - 27.2332
Make a white sauce, using butter or margarine, flour, seasonings and milk.
Add lobster meat, and heat thoroughly.
Add wine just before serving.
Serve on toast or in patty shells. - 27.6579
Steak With Lobster Tail
Were you looking for a unique and tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Steak With Lobster Tail is definitely the dish you are looking for. Steak With Lobster Tail is a combines meat and sea food beautifully. Try it, especially... - 42.7528
Combine all ingredients except lobster meat and sherry in large saucepan.
Beat with rotary beater; heat through.
Stir in lobster meat and sherry; heat through. - 26.2928
Sprinkle lobster with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Add celery, mayonnaise, salt, and dash pepper.
Mix lightly; chill thoroughly.
Brush avocados with lemon juice; mound lobster salad atop avocados. - 27.5942
Add broken lobster meat (and juice).
Heat and serve. - 28.8866
Melt butter or margarine in a 10-inch skillet; blend in flour.
Add light cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot sauce mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 35.0405
Melt the butter in the top part of a double boiler and let the lobster warm in it for 3 minutes; Blend in the flour until smooth.
Add the seasonings and the scalded cream which has been mixed with the egg yolks.
Stir until it thickens a little.
Add the wine... - 33.9365
Deauville Lobster Ring
Soften gelatin in cold chicken broth and dissolve in hot chicken broth.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Coat ring mold with aspic and chill.
Line mold with asparagus tips arranged in a decorative pattern, and spoon half of the aspic over... - 36.5761
Lobster And Grapefruit Mold
Sprinkle lobster pieces with lemon juice.
Soak gelatine in 1/3 cup grapefruit juice 5 minutes; then melt by setting container in hot water.
Combine remaining grapefruit juice with mayonnaise; add dissolved gelatine, stirring thoroughly.
Add grapefruit and... - 28.5018
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flou.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sauce thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Add crab or lobster;... - 42.0864
Lobster Top Hats
1 Mix lobster, mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a small bowl. Cut each cucumber into 36 thin slices.
2 Cut 4 rounds from each slice of rye and pumpernickel bread with a 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter; spread each with butter or margarine, then top... - 25.9147
1. Trim end crusts from bread; cut loaf crosswise into 6 one-inch-thick slices. Trim enough crust to make each slice 3-inches square, then cut each into 9 small squares. With a sharp-tip knife, hollow out squares to make tiny baskets. Brush with melted butter... - 26.7364
Crab Or Lobster Newburg
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add cream all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to remaining hot mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till... - 36.0976
Lobster Mayonnaise may be served in either of the following ways: (a) Cut the lobster in half lengthways, scoop out the meat from the body, mix with a little mayonnaise and return.
Carefully remove the meat from the tail, slice and return to the shell,... - 23.6433
With a sharp, heavy knife, cut down through center of hard top shell of partially thawed lobster tails.
Cut through meat, but not through under shell.
Spread open, butterfly-style, so lobster meat is on top.
Place tails on broiler pan, shell side... - 36.3906
How To Cook And Eat A Lobster
For all the seafood lovers, lobsters are among the most fabulous choices. This video, deals with the tips and tricks on cooking and eating a lobster. Whether it is steamed or grilled, the soft and buttery lobster meat is something to cherish at any occasion. - 133.727
Luscious Lobster Tails
If you are a big-time seafood lover, you will absolutely enjoy this lobster treat. Great to look and good to eat, lobster tails are a breeze to make at home, given you follow the recipe to the T. Perfect for a warm-weather treat or a bonfire by the beach,... - 120.685
Traditional Lobster Roll
Why not prepare some lobster rolls at home. Take a look at this fantastic video that Chef Laurence makes this traditional sandwich dish. The chef shows great technique to remove lobster meat and shares nice tips too. Watch the video and treat your family and... - 114.068
Dieters Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer for 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn a bright red. Remove at once with tongs; drain until cool enough to handle.
2. Remove meat from each lobster... - 36.2089
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.3204
Rock Lobster Party Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Rock Lobster Party Casserole - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Rock Lobster Party Casserole has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.0987
Lobster Thermidor Bake
With a sharp knife, cut through lobster shell lengthwise.
Remove meat from shells; cut meat into large pieces.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup and mushrooms; gradually blend in cream, wine, and parsley.
Add... - 40.3938
Rock Lobster Quiche
This Rock Lobster Quiche is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Rock Lobster Quiche right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 44.6847
Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli
If you are looking for some great Chinese lobster recipe, you can check out this Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli. This Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli dish is tasty and at the same time filling. Delicious! - 32.5801
Sherried Lobster Tails Thermidor
Thaw lobster tails and boil in salted water 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove meat from shells, and dice.
In a saucepan, melt butter; add lobster meat and sherry, and simmer 10 minutes.
Add mustard, chives, tarragon, parsley, and salt and pepper to... - 35.5456
Stuffed Broiled Lobster Tails
Snip underside of lobster tails lengthwise and cut out a 1 1/4 inch-wide strip of soft shell.
The small leaf-shaped orange and black feelers attached to edges of the back shell may be left intact.
Pull out lobster meat and dice.
Wash and dry lobster-tail... - 39.7654
Kail each lobster by plunging a knife into the thorax.
Break off the tail and cut it crosswise into thirds with the shell on.
Cut the body in half and remove the coral and liver.
Refrigerate them for later use.
Discard the remaining body.
Break off the claws... - 42.1431
Maritime Lobster Chowder
In large pot, bring 3 cups (750 mL) water to boil over medium high heat; cook potatoes and onions, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes or just until potatoes are tender.
Do not drain.
Meanwhile, cut lobster into bite size pieces.
In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp (25... - 38.7028
Split lobsters into halves lengthwise.
Lift meat out of bodies and claws and cut into large pieces.
Keep body shells whole.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour and cook and stir until golden.
Remove... - 43.0808
Individual Lobster Casseroles
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse tails thoroughly with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Coarsely chop lobster meat, and set aside.
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain... - 40.1358
Basic Deep Fried Lobster
This Basic Deep Fried Lobster was a recent addition to my chinese recipe book. My Basic Deep Fried Lobster can be served alongside any main dish. It is nutritious and it is yummy and your kids will love you for it! - 31.3245
Microwave Frozen Lobster Tails
1. Place lobster tails in a glass baking dish.
2. Cover using plastic wrap.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass baking dish and cook on a setting of DEFROST ( 4) for 5 minutes.
4. Allow the lobster tails to sit for 5 minutes until the... - 38.1757
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Chops is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Chops and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 44.0716
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.0251
Lobster Casserole A La Costa
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) In a skillet 3 tablespoons butter and cook onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in remaining ingredients excluding 1 tablespoon butter and boil.
4) Transfer into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Dot... - 40.779
A delicious Lobster Bisque recipe with chicken broth & lots of other great flavors. A wonderful combination of flavors. I am sure you would love cooking this for your family and friends. - 39.2835
Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest
Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest takes comparatively less time to prepare . This Lobster Topping For Noodle Nest recipe will indeed soothe your palate. Learn how lobster can be made even more tasty! - 31.7777
Party Lobster Bisque
1 Drain the lobster; remove any bony tissue.
2 Set aside several large pieces for garnish, then dice the remainder.
3 In a large saucepan,saute onion in butter or margarine until soft ; stir in flour.
4 Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
5 Stir... - 45.1304
Sherried Lobster Newburg With Consomme
Combine soups with onion, nutmeg and cream in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Stir until mixture is heated.
Place over boiling water in pan and stir in lobster and sherry.
Heat, stirring occasionally - 31.9933
Lobster Rice Souffle
1. Stir rice and the 1/4 teaspoon salt into boiling water in small saucepan; cover; simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in medium-size saucepan. Stir in flour and the 1/2 tea spoon salt;... - 35.8113
1. Drain lobster, removing any bony tissue and flake into bite-size pieces. Keep aside
2. In a small bowl, make spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing, catsup and pickle relish.
3. Gently fold in egg.
4. Chill this until ready to... - 42.3361
Creamed Lobster Newburg
Lobster newburg is a creamy lobster recipe. Prepared with heavy cream and flavored with madiera or sherry, the lobster newburg is spiced with cayenne pepper and can be served with rice. - 31.6541
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, or 4 or 6 small casseroles with margarine or butter.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, blend in the flour, gradually add the chicken broth and the cream or milk. Stir and simmer about 3... - 27.8056
Baked Lobster And Shrimp
1. Combine all ingredients except crumbs; place in individual baking shells.
2. Sprinkle with buttered crumbs and bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 minutes. - 31.121
Drain lobster meat; squeeze dry and shred into bowl.
Add celery, carrot, radishes and green onions.
(Filling can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day; drain before continuing.) Stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, lemon... - 33.0437
Crunchy Lobster Rolls
Drain lobster meat; squeeze dry and shred into small bowl.
Add celery, red pepper and onion.
(Recipe can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, lemon juice and hot... - 29.3202
If you are crazy for seafood then you must surely have this appetizing chowder which is made by lobsters, clams, scallops , veggies and spices. The warm dish makes a perfect appetizer option for cold winter evenings and can be even relished as a full meal.... - 146.759
Cut the lobster into good sized pieces.
Wash the shrimp, do not shell, and cook them in 1/2 cup (125 ml) water for 5 minutes.
Save the strained broth.
Poach the scallops in it for'2 minutes.
Peel the shrimp.
Cook the onions in a little water until just done,... - 43.6127
Shell lobster and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Drain mushrooms and cut into quarters.
Heat oil in skillet; saute" garlic and remove.
Saute lobster 30 seconds.
Add mushrooms, celery, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and pea pods.
Stir fry 30 seconds.
Mix cornstarch... - 39.2264
Mayonnaise Cream Sauce For Lobster
Mix all the ingredients together.
This sauce can be served hot or cold.
If the lobster is hot, a little melted butter may be added to the lobster. - 24.8761
Giant Beef-lobster Kebabs
Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Giant Beef-Lobster Kebabs dish. - 29.2924
Lobster In Green Peppercorn Sauce
1. Cut lobster in half lengthways, Lightly rinse. Remove meat from the tail, cut into pieces.
2. Place butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for one minute, stir in flour, cook on HIGH for one minute. Combine remaining ingredients, gradually stir into butter mixture,... - 29.4349
Lobster Banana Salad Roll
Combine pieces of lobster meat, celery or cucumber and pickle, if used.
Add French dressing, salad cream or mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Just before serving, peel and slice bananas.
Fold carefully into mixture.
Fill bread rolls with salad... - 43.9988
1) Mix lobster, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, green pepper and French dressing.
2) Season to taste.
3) Fill cream puffs with this mixture.
4) Sprinkle with paprika, before serving. - 37.0851
Lobster Gumbo is a tasty soup that is perfect for a cold winter day! I serve this often for parties and often they are literally licked clean! Try this Lobster Gumbo recipe at home.I am sure you will love it! - 43.254
Early on day:
1. Refrigerate cans of lobster.
2. In small bowl combine catchup, seasoned salt, mustard, cayenne, chives, celery, lime juice, and Worcestershire; stir to mix; refrigerate.
3. Cut 4 slices, about 1/4 inch thick, from lime; halve each of these... - 36.1125
Vegetable Stew With Lobster
Vegetable stew with lobster is a a very savory and delicious stew made with fresh veggies and mushrooms. Herbed and spiced with nutmeg, this seafood and vegetable stew is great for parties or special family occasions too. - 40.7218
Cheese And Lobster
1. Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct flame. Blend in flour and paprika. Stir in cream and cheese.
2. Place blazer pan over hot water. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture thickens.
3. Add lobster and mushrooms.... - 32.258
1. In a heavy 1- to 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat and let the foam begin to subside.
2. Mix well adding the flour stirring the mixture constantly with a wire whisk.
3. Pour in the milk in a slow, thin stream and cook over... - 45.304
Lobster Or Crab Fondue
Combine first 2 ingredients in metal or ceramic fondue pot.
Cover; heat over direct moderate heat, stirring often.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Heat to serving temperature over direct low heat.
If desired, stir in sherry just before... - 34.8466
1) In a plate arrange lobster. Sprinkle lime juice in it and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix sour cream, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, and onion.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) Add lobster and... - 43.7616
1 Saute potatoes lightly in butter or margarine in a kettle.
2 Stir in oyster stew, peas ana corn and liquids, lobster, milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper seasoning; heat very slowly just to boiling. (Do not let chowder boil.)
3 Ladle - 24.5188
Cut crab and lobster into pieces.
Combine seafood with next 6 ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Spoon into 1-quart casserole or 4 individual baking shells.
Combine 1 cup crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle around edge of casserole.
Bake,... - 36.4093
Lobster Salad With Chive Dressing
1) If using the live lobsters, take water in a big pot and boil it. Put the lobsters and cook for around 12 minutes. Take out the lobsters and make them cool for 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Put the lobsters in the refrigerator and make them... - 46.8496