- » Canned Lentil
Canned Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned lentil recipes.
How To Make Lentils In Slow Cooker- Indian Lentils Stew
Lentils is one of the most common food dishes made in Indian households. In this recipe video, you'll learn how to make Brown Lentils (Whole Masar) in slow cooker and season it with flavorful Tadka. This Indian Lentils Stew is really healthy, easy to prepare... - 0
Skillet Lentils And Potatoes
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skiller and add some oil in it.
2. Hea the oil and add in ham, onion, potato, garlic and stir fry over medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Let the veggies brown slightly.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients... - 47.2336
Indian Lentils With Spinach Part 1 - Preparing The Lentils
Spinach is known for its health values and gets even better when cooked with lentils. Watch chef Aarsi as she shows how to cook spinach with lentils, masala and seasonings. In the video the chef begins with the preparation of lentils. Watch the following... - 85.4573
Chicken And Lentil Stew
This Chicken and Lentil stew is my favorite side dish with rice ! You can try Chicken and Lentil stew with spaghetti, bread or any other staple. Tell me what you think about this conveniently prepared stew - 40.4295
Lentil And Tomato Soup
The lentil and tomato soup is a filling and heaty soup prepared with lentils, onions, butter and tomatoes all cooked together. Simmered to perfection, the lentil and tomto soup has cheese added in the end and is seasoned to taste and served hot. - 33.7184
Cream Of Lentil Soup
This Cream Of Lentil Soup makes for a compelling Appetizer for party meals. - 44.0082
Lentils And Vegetables
1) In a small ovenproof casserole, add the vegetables and margarine.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
4) To this, add the lentils. Mix well.
5) On high... - 40.7249
Lentils With Garlic And Tomatoes
1. In a large (2 ½ -3 quart) skillet or heavy pan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté it just until soft and golden.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté about 5 minutes until sauce like consistency.
4. Stir in... - 44.7608
Have you been looking for a high on protein dish? This video is a must watch for you. The chef displays a detailed process to prepare a high on taste and health Maple-Dijon Lentils recipe. Watch it now. - 99.445
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.602
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 103.327
Braised Chestnuts And Lentils
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, shallots, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add lentils, chestnuts, 1/2 cup water, the wine, and broth mix and stir... - 29.6639
Spinach And Lentil Soup
Heat oil in medium size pot: add garlic, stir 30 seconds,
add onion, cumin, cayenne. Stir. Cook for 3 minutes on medium
heat. Add Cookin’ Greens™ Spinach. Cook 2 minutes. Add 2 cups
stock, lentils. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve.
Do not over cook your... - 34.8889
Red Lentil Soup
If you love Middle Eastern flavors, you will love this Red Lentil Soup. Watch this video to learn this simple and soup that pleases everyone with its smooth and creamy texture and mild flavor. - 79.9801
Tasty Red Lentil And Mushroom Soup
In a mood of making a soup, then you must check this out. The Chef shows how to make this healthy soup. It's really delicious and easy to make. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Don't forget to watch the video before trying it at home. - 98.797
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and tomato puree into the onions.
4) Take the pan off the heat and blend in the sour cream and season to... - 46.8355
Lentil And Butternut Squash Soup
After eating all the heavy, fancy gourmet food in the holiday season, your body literally screams for rest! What you need is some delicious lentil soup bursting with flavors of sweet butternut squash, earthy mushrooms and chockfull of veggies. This is a very... - 126.525
Tomato And Lentil Soup
Simmer the tomatoes and lentils (which can be soaked overnight in the stock) together with the well seasoned stock and bouquet garni until tender.
Remove the bouquet garni and beat the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Heat with the butter and seasoning for... - 32.0086
Quick Lentils With Onion And Celery
In skillet, heat margarine over medium-high heat; cook onions, celery and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add lentils and oregano; cook until heated through.
Season with salt and pepper to taste; sprinkle with parsley. - 31.2658
Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf
Try this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf. An easily prepared recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 33.675
Lentils With Spinach
Make this Lentils With Spinach for sure. Lentils With Spinach is one recipe that you should not miss upon. One recipe which will make you get thrilled! - 20.253
A quick and easy hummus recipe that you can make in your blender with Lentils...a great source of protien and other nutrients. - 26.6106
Lemony Lentil Soup
The lemony lentil soup is a filling and refreshing soup made with red lentins. Flavored with lemon juice and garlic with fresh cilantro, this lemony lentil soup can cheer you out of your blue. Nutritious and fresh, the red lentil soup is cooked in chicken... - 47.4342
Lentil And Mushroom Burgers
Lentil and mushroom burgers are vegetarian burgers cooked with lentils and cous cous. Cooked and blended with mushrooms and onions with a hint of garlic along with bread crumbs the lentil burgers can be served on kaiser rolls with mustard as a full meal. - 45.6807
Red Lentil And Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oil and stir-fry the garlic and onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add the celery, carrot and curry powder.
3) Add the tomatoes, lentils and stock and stir well.
4) Bring the contents to a boil.
5) Cover and reduce the heat. Simmer gently... - 44.6222
Pasta With Lentil Sauce
1. Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add onion, carrot, and celery; cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Add 1 1/3 cups water and remaining ingredients, except pasta. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 33.1078
Lentil Soup With Lemon
Place lentils in a large pan with the water, bacon, onion, parsley, garlic, carrot, celery, salt, and oregano.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add tomato juice, lemon juice, and wine.
Cook just until all ingredients are soft.
Puree in blender or food processor... - 44.9909
Butternut Squash And Lentil Soup
Looking for a nutritious and delicious soup? Your search ends with Butternut Squash and Lentil Soup. This is a hearty soup which utilizes the flavor of all the ingredients. Serve it topped with sausages and this becomes a healthy and filling meal in itself. - 111.751
Lentil Soup With Frankfurters
1) In 3-quart saucepan, saute bacon until almost crisp.
2) In a cup, pour the drippings; return 1 tablespoon to saucepan; discard rest.
3) Add frankfurters, onion, and thyme; cook over high heat until frankfurters are browned for 2 to 3 minutes.
4)... - 47.3586
Lentils With Vegetables
1.Wash the lentils and sort them.
2.Take a saucepan or Dutch oven, put onions, cardamom, carrot, pepper, cinnamo, vegetable stock, tomatoes in it and boil.
3.Once done, lower the flame and cook for 30 minutes till lentils turn... - 40.9313
Indian Toor Dal
Want to try the most favored lentil recipe from Indian cuisine? Chef Manjula is showing two ways of seasoning dal, one using vegetables and other with normal Indian seasoning. Asafetida is the main seasoning ingredient which gives a very nice flavor to the... - 93.7374
Lentil And Spinach Lasagne
Cover the lentils with boiling water and leave for a couple of hours.
Drain, cover with fresh water, add the oil and cook in a pressure-cooker for 15 minutes, or in an ordinary saucepan for about 45 minutes.
Drain the lentils but save the liquid.
Puree the... - 48.6313
Lentil Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use cooking spray to coat a Dutch oven.
2) Put onion, garlic and pepper in the Dutch oven and sautÃ© over moderate heat till the vegetables are tender.
3) Add the red pepper, broth, lentils and salt.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Cover the... - 48.0088
Lentil And Pasta Soup
This Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe is my favorite. This Lentil and Pasta Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Lentil and Pasta Soup recipe. - 41.9846
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine all ingredients except cheese and parsley. Cover with foil; bake until carrots are tender, about 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake until cheese is bubbly, about 5 minutes. Garnish with... - 30.7182
Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf. - 33.6029
Lentils And Spinach
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion mixture and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring once... - 29.2968
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 83.1214
Squash And Lentil Bisque
A rich blend of true fall favorites--squash, apples, onions and lentils--is topped with broiled cheese bread. This bisque is "souper"! - 35.4938
Lentil Vegetable Soup
This filling lentil soup is made with mixed vegetables and salt pork. Herbed with oregano and bay leaves, the lentil soup is great with mashed potatoes and casseroles as a side. - 46.2577
Walnut Acres' Lemony Lentil Soup
Walnut Acres' Lemony Lentil Soup still remains a much preferred choice among that love the lemon flavor and its combo with lentils. Walnut Acres' Lemony Lentil Soup is a cheap and healthy warming dish which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut.... - 30.0451
Red Lentil Lasagne
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic over a moderate heat for 5 minutes. Add the pepper and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add the basil, oregano and lentils, and cook gently for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and their... - 34.3424
Quick Lentil Chili
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Cover, set aside, and keep warm.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, garlic, chili... - 42.3529
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1) In a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart casserole, mix first 11 ingredients. Cover and bake them at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
2) Fold in vegetables to casserole. Cover and bake 30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3) Add parsley and sprinkle cheese on... - 39.4183
Easy Lentil Chicken Soup
1 Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and scallions; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes. Add the lentils, broth, and tomatoes; bring to a boil, stirring to break up the tomatoes with... - 33.9412
Lentil 'n' Macaroni Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is translucent.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion-garlic mixture... - 33.4726
Pork Rack With Lentils
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Season pork loin with salt and pepper.
Place in casserole dish.
Roast in oven 75 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a covered saucepan, melt shortening.
Lightly brown onion, shallots, carrots and turnip.
Sprinkle with flour, mixing... - 43.0005
Lentils 'n' Barley Saute
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, carrot, and scallions and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 3/4 cup water, the broth mix, pepper, and thyme to mushroom mixture,... - 25.8255
Swadisht Masoor Ki Daal (delicious Red Lentils)
Masoor ki Dal is one of the easiest and healthy dals, you can make in your busy schedule. You don’t need any vegetables along with this dal, you can simply have dal and rice for lunch. - 0
This Lentil Soup recipe is my favorite . Lentil Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. Today, it is recognized as highly nutritious, and provides a good source of protein, fiber, iron and potassium. So if you have good taste and also care about your... - 42.0101
Red Lentil Soup
Sort and rinse the lentils.
Put them into a soup pot with the water, bay leaves, garlic, and ginger.
Cover and place on high heat.
Prepare the carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers, and add them to the pot.
Bring to a boil, stir, reduce the heat, and simmer,... - 47.1433
Hearty Low Calorie Lentil Stew
In a 6 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat, bring the lentils, beef broth, yellow onion, garlic, celery, half the carrots, and the tomatoes, rosemary, and pepper to a simmer.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture bubbles slowly, cover, and cook for 35... - 36.2359
Spicy Baked Lentils
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Rinse lentils and drain.
3. Transfer lentils in a casserole with a lid 2 1/2 or 3-qt size.
4. Stir in salt, 3 cups of the water, uncooked bacon, tomato sauce, onion, brown sugar, mustard, and molasses.
5.... - 44.191
Savory Lentil Soup
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, add the lentils, pork hock, thyme and bayleaf. Cover with water.
2. Place on a moderate flame and bring to a boil.
3. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer lentils for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the onion,... - 43.6449
Red Lentil Chili
In food processor, finely chop carrots, zucchini, squash, eggplant and onion.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add olive oil.
Heat over medium high heat.
Add chopped vegetables.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add lentils, chicken stock, seasonings, herbs,... - 39.503
Bucatini With Red Lentil Sauce
Put the oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and garlic, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and seasoning. Set aside.
Put the lentils in a pot and pour over the boiling water. Cover and cook for 12 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce... - 32.8355
Spiced Lentil Soup
Peel and chop the onions.
Skin and chop the tomatoes.
This soup can be served without sieving or liquidizing, in which .
case, chop the onions and tomatoes finely and neatly.
Heat the butter or margarine and cook the onions and tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 42.3683
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a shallow baking dish about 9 by 13 inches, add lentils, water, bay, salt, pepper, marjoram, sage, thyme, onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
3. Seal with a foil.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and add... - 49.5058
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beans and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on... - 42.9508
Spicy Lentil Stew
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, saute the onions in the margarine, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer over a low heat for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the... - 40.7002
Potato And Lentil Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
2) Wash the potatoes and cut into thick slices.
3) Use an ovenproof dish to grease.
4) In a pan add butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add the onions to fry lightly.
6) Add tomato,... - 45.2052
Red Lentils With Soup
These quick-cooking lentils are a great source of protein and fiber. Red lentils are immersed in a delicious tomato puree with fragrant seasonings. Tofu has a spongelike ability to pick up the surrounding flavors and is added at the end. The dish’s lovely... - 41.346
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 104.122
Saucy Lentils N' Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the water and chicken broth mix. Mix well to dissolve.
2) To this, add the potatoes.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) On high power, microwave this mixture for 5... - 45.6029
Vegetarian Lentil Patties In A Pita
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in lentils, cracked wheat, lemon juice, scallion, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into 2 portions and make patties out of them.
3.Place the patties on non stick baking sheet.
4.... - 50.7615
Lentil Stew With Franks
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) To this, add the potato, carrot, celery, onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
3) Over high heat, cook for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables turn tender-crisp. Stir as required, in between.
4) To this, add... - 45.5456
Lentils N' Sausage
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In this, saute the onion, bell pepper, and garlic over medium-high heat, for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Cook till the onion is tender.
3) Over these vegetables, sprinkle the all purpose flour.... - 44.0441
Greek Lentil Soup
Even if you are not in a mood to cook, you still can serve nutritious and delicious food on your dinner table, by using your stock of canned soup products. Here, the chef is using the canned lentil soup and adding certain ingredients to give it a Greek... - 117.897
Red Lentil Soup
Red Lentil Soup has a great taste. The eggs and broths greatly enhance the blend of Red Lentil Soup. Red Lentil Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 44.1828
Lentil And Parmesan Dip
In a medium saucepan combine lentil soup and bread crumbs.
Bring to a boil.
Boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, wine vinegar, parsley and onion. - 30.9834
Green Lentil Soup
Lentils Soup can be served cold or hot, and is a great source of fiber. - 35.7752
Beef Lentil Soup With Parmesan
1. Take a large kettle and add bay leaves, bones, water and salt into it.
2. Boil the mixture, and then simmer on low heat for 3 hours by covering the kettle until the meat gets separated from bones.
3. Strain the broth by passing it through a sieve... - 45.6717
Lentil And Bulgar Wheat Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.6981
How To Cook Lentils - Tadka Dal
Tadka Dal Recipe: Learn how to cook Lentils Indian style popularly known as Tadka Dal. Tarka Dal Recipe or Dal Fry is basically a way of flavoring your lentils. You can enjoy bowl of lentils by itself or with Indian style breads like Naan, Roti, Parantha. - 0
Smoked Pork Chops And Lentils
1 In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole, heat the vegetable oil over moderate heat.
2 Add in the garlic and stir for a minute.
3 Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Stir in the lentils, scallions and parsley and,... - 40.0991
Herbed Chicken And Lentil Soup
In a medium saucepan combine lentil soup, spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, pasta and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until pasta is tender, about 5 minutes.
Heat until hot.
Add more broth if a thinner soup is desired. - 33.4314
Lentils In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the broth, water, or wine in a skillet and saute the garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
3. Add lentils and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
4. Cover, lower heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5.... - 34.8434
Parsnips Lentil Soup
In saucepan combine all ingredients and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add more water to adjust consistency, if desired.
Divide evenly. - 35.7082
Pork Tenderloin With Cider And Mustard Braised Lentils
1) Season the pork on both sides.
2) In a frying pan heat half olive oil over medium heat. Fry the pork on both sides for 5 minutes each side, until the pork becomes pink and moist at the middle. Keep it aside.
3) In a pan, heat up the... - 46.9951
Lentil Pasta Soup
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onion and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup and broth. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes or until very hot. Stir... - 34.285
Red Lentil Kufte
In a large pot combine the lentils with the water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about twenty-five to thirty- five minutes, or until the lentils are very soft.
Add more water, if necessary, and cook until water is absorbed.
Meanwhile,... - 38.3975
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Lentils and root vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato infused broth to become a tasty, budget friendly and healthy dinner or lunch. Better still, the left overs freeze like the dream! - 0
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cook lentils for about an hour s that they are tender and can be mashed with a fork.
3.Drain lentils and keep aside the excess water.
4.Once lentils are at room temperature, stir in egg yolk, bread... - 38.6546
Lentil Soup With Two Cheeses
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a medium saucepan combine lentil soup, Marsala and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Cover to keep warm.
In a small bowl blend butter with Parmesan and Swiss cheeses.
Spread over toast.
Ladle soup into four 14-ounce... - 38.2416
Lentil Pumpkin Soup
1. In a large saucepan stir together broth, pumpkin, lentils, onion, water, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer soup, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes or till lentils and onion are tender, stirring occasionally. - 29.7241
Chicken With Lentils And Chicken Peas
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute" until brown on all sides.
Drain off fat.
Stir in lentil soup, wine and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until chicken is cooked and tender, about 45 minutes,... - 36.0365
1. Take the lentils, onion and herbs and simmer in the water for 15-20 minutes until the lentils are softened
2. Add yeast extract and breadcrumbs to make a firm mixture
3. Form into small fritters and coat in flour
4. Fry oil until brown on both... - 36.7798
Vegan Lentil Soup
Rinse lentils under running water.
Place in a bowl, cover with hot water and let soak 40 minutes.
Drain, then place in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe baking dish.
Add the other ingredients, cover.
Microwave 15 minutes at HIGH, stir, then microwave, uncovered,... - 43.4786
Ricotta Chicken Pockets With Braised Lentils
1. In a bowl, mix together the spinach, ricotta, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
2. Using a sharp knife, make a deep slit through the thicker side of each chicken breast to make a pocket. Spoon in the ricotta mixture.
2. Using the back of a knife,... - 45.8082
Quinoa Lentil And Feta Salad
1. In a large pan of boiling water cook the quinoa for 10-15 minutes such that tender, drain well and thereafter set aside to cool.
2. In a small pan, heat the oil, cooking the shallot or onion for a few minutes such that softened.
3. Put in the... - 42.8187
Lentil Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add carrots, celery, and chili powder; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 more minutes.
Add broth and lentils and bring to a boil;... - 38.7402
Spaghetti With Lentils
We usually think of lentils as a side dish or an addition to our winter soups, but when paired with spaghetti, bacon and saffron they most definitely deserve center stage! My favorite lentils are the French Green Lentils, Lentils la Puy but you can use any... - 111.319
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.1193
Mash the lentils and egg yolk with a fork.
Mix in the flour, the spices and a little salt; the mixture should leave the sides of the bowl but be slightly sticky.
Leave it to rest and firm up for an hour.
Knead the mixture for a few minutes, then take... - 37.8388
Lentil Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Lentil Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.8635