- » Canned Hot Pepper Tomato Juice
Canned Hot Pepper Tomato Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned hot pepper tomato juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned hot pepper tomato juice recipes.
In saucepan combine beef broth, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling. - 21.562
Ziti With Bacon, Tomatoes, And Hot Pepper
1. Cook the ziti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 14-inch skillet over moderate heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain.
3. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons... - 36.0473
Hot Tomato Sipper
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients; over low heat, simmer 10 minutes or until bouillon dissolves. - 20.4314
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Baste beef or pork with sauce. - 31.8048
Hot And Spicy Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic and anchovy until the garlic is golden.
Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid and red pepper flakes to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 31.7006
Roasted Vegetables With Hot Chili Pepper Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Divide the oil between 2 large roasting pans and heat in the oven.
2. Scrub the potatoes and cut into wedges. Peel the parsnip and turnips. Cut the parsnip into strips about the same size as the potato wedges. Cut the... - 33.4626
Seafood Soup With Tomato Juice
Scald the pork by covering with hot water for a few minutes; drain.
Heat pork with the butter in a large pan; add onion and cook over medium heat until browned.
Blend in flour; gradually stir in the water, tomato juice, and clam juice.
Add celery, green... - 37.6248
Green Pepper Hot Taco Sauce
1) In a skillet, put onion and hot peppers.
2) Steam and stir the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes after adding a few water drops.
3) Add the tomatoes with their juice.
4) Cook the ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat (Cooking the peppers for... - 30.7835
Hot Pepper Enchiladas
In small skillet heat oil.
Dip each tortilla in hot oil for 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on paper toweling.
Place 2 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and 1 tablespoon onion on each tortilla; roll up.
Place tortillas, seam side down, in 12x7 1/2 x... - 42.0984
Video 3 Home Canning Tomatoes; Tomato Sauce & Salsa
Do you sometimes feel too lazy or tired to cook tomato sauce when you need it the most? This making and canning tomatoes tomato sauce and salsa video is a perfect solution for your problem. Now you can have fresh tomatoes or a sauce straight out of a can. - 92.9583
Stuffed Peppers With Tomato Sauce
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve. Scoop out the pith and seeds. Put the peppers and their lids in a deep dish with the water, cover and cook on full for about 7 minutes, rearranging twice. Drain and keep warm.
To make the sauce, put the oil in a pot... - 37.8226
Pasta With Sweet Peppers And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the peppers on open fire and roast them.
2. Peel the burnt outer skin of the peppers.
3. De-seed the peppers and cut them into thin strips, 1-inch wide.
4. In a heavy skillet large enough to hold the tomatoes and peppers, heat 2... - 47.076
White Beans Peppers And Tomatoes
Wondering what different you can cook for party at home? Here is a recipe White Beans Peppers And Tomatoes to add a zing to your menu. This dish is can be made effortlessly and at the time of arrival od surprise guests also. White Beans Peppers And Tomatoes... - 37.2377
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Peel tomatoes, slice and remove seeds.
2) Drain anchovy fillets and rinse in cold water to remove oil and salt.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Place peppers under a hot broiler. Alternately pierce with fork and hold over a gas flame.... - 42.4218
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes And Peppers
This is one of my favorite spaghetti squash recipes. It is not only an excellent, tasty vegetarian meal, it’s also a gluten free recipe and a super healthy dinner. Learn how to cook spaghetti squash - it's a great alternative to pasta. More great recipes... - 40.6669
Hot Tomato Cocktail
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine tomato juice, beef broth, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Heat just to boiling.
Ladle into cups.
Garnish each serving with a twist of lemon and cocktail onion speared on a cocktail pick. - 34.9672
Hot Tomato Cocktail
1. In a large saucepan combine first 8 ingredients and bring mixture to a boil.
2. With cover, simmer reducing heat for 10 minutes.
3. Serve hot and garnish with lemon slices. - 43.7038
Linguine With Hot Garlic Tomato Sauce
This linguine with tomatoes recipe is a saucy and delcious recipe that can be served as a full meal for lunch or dinner. Cooked with flavorful tomatoes and parsley along with tomato juice, this linguine reciep is simple and easy to cook up. - 40.0247
Hot Atomic Meatballs & Sour Tomato Chaser
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Squeeze out the excess water from the white bread slices and add to a bowl.
3. Add the lean ground sirloin, eggs, onions, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Using your... - 109.637
Hot Salsa has a very lively taste. The lemon juice gives Hot Salsa a tangy taste. - 35.0018
Shrimp Creole With Tomato Soup
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion with garlic in butter until tender.
Add soup, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp is done.
Meanwhile, blend water into... - 39.6963
Quick Hot Curry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a medium heat until the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
3) Use as required. - 34.2593
Tomato-Crab Bites is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Tomato-Crab Bites . - 26.0784
Tomato Aspic has a fine taste. Tomato Aspic gets its taste from tomato juice mixed with sugar, celery, red pepper and gelatin. Tomato Aspic is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 37.4626
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Clean and cut tops from peppers.
2) Hollow out insides.
3) Combine together meat, rice, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Use this mixture to fill to 1/4 inch from top of peppers.
5) Arrange peppers, open side up, in kettles.
6) Mix... - 42.7541
Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large pot, place the dried beans.
3) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and then simmer the beans until tender, for 45 minutes. Drain, cool, and keep the beans... - 46.6544
Cheese And Pasta Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a stock pot of boiling water, cook the sweet red peppers for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper toweling.
2 In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring... - 44.2006
Spicy Hot Chicken And Zucchini
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together tomato juice, jalapeno peppers, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 47.8599
Tuscan Chicken Legs With Spinach Fettuccine
Rinse the chicken legs and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle with the garlic powder and pepper.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly brown on all... - 36.3108
1) Properly wash the peppers, slice off their tops and clean out the centers.
2) Shred the carrots and cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and then add the... - 47.2004
1. In a saucepan, cook rice in salted water.
2. Cut a slice from top of peppers and discard seeds but reserve top slice to be used as lid.
3. In a large saucepan of boiling water, plunge pepper cases for 2 minutes; rinse with cold water.
4.... - 42.4157
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 46.4985
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic carefully until golden (do not allow it to burn).
Stir in the tomatoes and their liquid, red pepper flakes, and salt.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour. - 26.2463
Tomato Aspic With Lettuce
Tomato Aspic is one of the most common dishes at my home (I would rather say in most homes), However, here is an interesting way to make Tomato Aspic. It is easy to make! - 28.2884
1. Drain stewed tomatoes, reserving juice. Pour 1 cup reserved stewed tomato juice into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add bulgur. Remove from heat. Cover, and let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a... - 33.4783
Anchovy & Eggs Stuffed Tomatoes
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste yummy ! Try out these Stuffed tomatoes with bowl of hot steaming rice. Feel free to suggest about it ! - 40.1898
Tuscan Bread Soup
In a heavy pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic and red pepper flakes over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
To serve,... - 37.4969
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings In Lettuce Cups
1 Preheat the oven to 375°
2 Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the tomatoes, carrots, scallions and cilantro (if using).
4 Place the tuna in a... - 39.5011
Sweet Pepper Soup
1)Fry onion in oil till transparent.
2)Add pepper and tomatoes along with juice of lemon,apple juice, ginger, salt, and olive oil and simmer for atleast 20-25 mins.
3)Take pan off the heat and allow... - 39.8485
Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Stuffed Green Peppers! - 48.0848
Ham-stuffed Bell Peppers
Ham stuffed bell peppers are savory side that can be served with any meal. Spiced with garlic and hot pepper sauce, the ham stuffed peppers is a baked preparation that is both spicy and savory. I often serve these as dinner party sides. - 44.9252
Pasta And Fish Stuffed Peppers
Place the peppers in a pot of simmering salted water and cook until they can almost be pierced with a fork.
They should not be tender, as they will be cooked some more.
Drain the peppers.
In a saucepan, melt the butter, and saute the onions and celery until... - 39.2315
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Canned Chickpeas With Garlic And Ginger
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Heat oil in large skillet or 10-inch heavy-bottomed pot over a medium flame.
When hot, put in the... - 47.9568
Spicy Hot Chili
In large saucepan cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, worcestershire sauce, paprika, sugar, oregano, cumin, celery salt, cayenne, mustard, hot pepper... - 40.3673
Little Miss Muffins
Little miss muffins are made with cheese and spice and everything nice. Little miss muffins are made with enligh muffinsbuttered and topped with a chicken and mayonnaise mixture along with cucumber slice. Broiled with a cheese topping, these little muffins... - 41.1022
Tomato Dill Soup
1) Melt the margarine or butter in a 3-quart saucepan and add the carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
2) Add the chicken broth, undrained tomatoes, beef consomme, tomato sauce, lemon juice, ham, bay leaves, dry... - 39.7384
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Slice the peppers, ½ inch form the top.
4) Remove and discard the membranes and seeds, taking care not to cut the shell so as to keep the shells intact.
5) In a... - 45.6778
Peppered Grits Terrine
Coat a 9-inch loafpan with cooking spray.
Line with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing plastic to extend over edges.
Coat plastic wrap with cooking spray.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon pepper on plastic wrap.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon pepper, water, and next 3 ingredients... - 45.1487
Colorful Pepper Fusilli
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté onion and bell peppers in hot olive oil for 3 minutes for the sauce.
2) Add in mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in green onions, garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for 2 minutes.
4)... - 42.355
Savory Pepper Steak
Cut steak in thin strips; place in 2-quart casserole.
Drain tomatoes; add juice to casserole and reserve tomatoes.
Add the 1 3/4 cups water to casserole along with onion, garlic, gravy base, and Worcestershire.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes, till... - 39.3387
Bacon Pepper Stuffed Round Steak
Cook green pepper in boiling, salted water 5 minutes.
Drain; set aside.
In skillet, cook bacon till nearly done; drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Using a sharp knife, make a deep horizontal slit in steak.
Stuff steak with green pepper and bacon,... - 43.7292
Hot Deer Chili
Saute onion, bell pepper, and jala-peno pepper in oil in large skillet or pan until onion is clear; add meat and cook until meat loses its redness; add chili powder and black pepper.
Mix well and cook 2 minutes, then allow it to set for 3 minutes.
Add... - 36.3055
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.874
Hot Sauerkraut And Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine sauerkraut, celery seeds, tomato juice, pepper and minced onion.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add beans and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
4) Spoon into bowl to form a mound.
5) Sprinkle with the parsley and... - 36.1937
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 127.266
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 40.7287
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove cartilage from crab; flake.
Measure 1/3 cup undiluted soup; mix well with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place toasted English muffins on cookie sheet; top each with a tomato slice... - 43.9281
Bacon-pepper-stuffed Round Steak
Bacon-Pepper-Stuffed Round Steak is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Bacon-Pepper-Stuffed Round Steak last weekend for my husband's colleagues and family, they loved it. Donâ€™t miss... - 44.7298
Red And Green Roasted Pepper Lasagne
1. Roast the red and green bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the... - 40.299
Chicken And Bell Pepper Fahitas
For the ones wanting to combine chicken with greens, here is a lean and green recipe just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins make the preparation using chicken tenders, vegetables and a few flavors. Easy and quick to make and great in taste! - 109.641
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Easy Sloppy Joes With Green Pepper
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground round, onion, and green pepper.
Cook until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a... - 42.9176
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.7226
Moroccan Lamb In Peppers
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.cut off the stem end of the peppers about 1/2 inch from the top and remove the seeds and white membranes.
If the peppers do not stand up straight, slice a very thin layer off the bottom as well.
Save the tops and set aside.
In a... - 42.509
Hot And Spicy Sausage Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into small pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
ADD bell peppers to skillet.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2... - 29.5179
Savory Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water to cover 5 minutes.
Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 45.556
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Hot Salad Pot
Slice some onions intoâ€”preferablyâ€”the sort of fireproof dish that can be put on the lunch or dinner table, as this is a dish it is a pity to disturb before serving.
Add a layer of slices of tomato or baby marrow, garlic or shallot, a bunch of... - 20.1301
Hot Sausage And Bean Stew
1. In a slow cooker, add beans, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno chili, water and chili powder.
2. Keep the cooker aside.
3. In a medium skillet, Put the sausage and cook until brown.
4. Add cooked sausage to the cooker.
5.... - 44.5963
Hot Chicken Curry
1. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan, and fry the fenugreek and onion seeds until they turn a shade darker. Add the onions, garlic and ginger and fry for about 5 minutes until the onions are golden. Lower the heat to very low.
2. Meanwhile, in a separate... - 41.9076
Deliciously Stuffed Peppers
“Stuffed peppers” is a very special dish which exists in different names and varieties in different parts of the world. In India, it is known by the name ‘Bharvan Mirch or Bharva Hari Mirch, stuffed with cooked meat, potatoes, onions, seasoned with... - 0
Chicken Hot Pot
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) After disjointing the chicken, dredge it with flour which has been mixed with a bit of salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, heat the butter and brown the chicken on all sides. Remove the cooked... - 45.2188
Red Hot Beef
Toss the meat in the mixture of flour, seasoning and ginger.
In a large pan heat the lard and fry beef quickly until browned.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add to the pan all remaining ingredients except kidney beans and red pepper.
Bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 42.0055
Hot Baked Salmon Salad
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease a one quart casserole or individual casseroles to hold mixture.
3. In a bowl combine salmon, celery, green pepper and onion.
4. To the mayonnaise add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
5.... - 44.1227
Thai Hot And Sour Soup
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic and red pepper; saute 1 minute.
Add onion and next 6 ingredients; saute until onion is tender.
Add chicken broth and soy... - 39.8445
Pork Hot Pot
In large heavy saucepan or skillet, heat oil and brown the pork, sausages, onions and garlic.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to scrap up brown bits on bottom of pan. Spoon into a greased 8-cup (2 L) casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in 350°F(180°C) oven for... - 32.866
Hot Texas Chili
1) Prepare the beans to sort and wash.
2) In a Dutch oven, put the beans and cover with water.
3) Place the Dutch oven on heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Cover with a lid and boil for another 2 minutes.
5) Put off the heat and... - 47.2449
Hot And Spiced Chicken Curry
Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels and sprinkle them with 2 tsp.of salt.
In a heavy 10" to 12" skillet, heat the oil over high heat until a drop of water flicked into it sputters instantly.
Add the chicken and fry for 3 to 4 minutes, turning the... - 45.2642
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Drumsticks
Wrap each drumstick in heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving room for steam expansion and keeping dull side of foil out.
Grill over a single layer of slow coals, 1 hour for large drumsticks and 45 minutes for small drumsticks, turning every 15 minutes and adding... - 32.4429
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 0
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.6624
Spicy Tomato Refresher
1. Mix together tomato juice, broth, lemon or lime juice, horseradish, and hot sauce, if using, in a pitcher.
2. Fill 8 old-fashioned glasses with ice. Fill with juice mixture and garnish each with a cucumber spear or celery stalk and lemon or lime wedge. - 31.5536
Tomato Jellied Ring
this tomato jellied salad can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a sweet and savory snack. Molded with macaroni along with onions cooked in tomato juice, this jellied salad is made savory with prepared horseradish. - 37.1175
Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Angel hair pasta with fressh and cooked tomato sauce is a simple and delcious vegetarian meal that is quite easily prepared. Made with a sauce of cooked onions with garlic and plum tomatoes, the angel hair pasta is tossed and served with a sprinkling of... - 39.9172
Tomato Soup Piquante
Place butter and celery in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cook on HI (max. power) 5 minutes.
Add all other ingredients except lemon slices.
Cook, covered, on 80 (reheat) 11 to 12 minutes, or until hot.
Let stand 2 to 5 minutes.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 35.8355
Jellied Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Combine first four ingredients; boil 10 min.
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.; add to hot mixture with vinegar; stir until dissolved.
Strain, add onion and shrimp from which black vein has been removed.
Pour into 6 small wet molds, and chill.
When firm,... - 31.9972
Every Day Tomato Salad
Mix together all the vegetables in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Pour over the vegetables and toss until well combined.
You can omit the cabbage or lettuce and substitute other preferred vegetables.
This is... - 33.1538
Penne With Tomatoes, Black Olives And Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until... - 38.8073
Cod Baked In Tomato Sauce With Onions
This baked cod recipe with tomato sauce and onions is a simple and nutritious recipe for a fish preparation. Baked with a mix of cooked tomatoes and onions with garlic and hot pepper flakes, with cod fillets, the baked cod can be sprinkled with parley and... - 45.6607
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Chicken And Tomato Salad Mold
1. Simmer, tomato juice, onion, salt, pepper for 15 minutes and strain.
2. Stir in dissolved gelatine. Mix well.
3. Add grated carrots and cheese, sugar and lemon juice. Chill slightly.
4. As mixture begins to thicken, add chopped chicken and macaroni, mix... - 44.4925
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce On Rice
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chili; chop chili.
Cook and stir chili, onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, celery, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling;... - 42.7833
Tomato And White Bean Soup
Do you like tomato soup? Buying it off the rack is convenient and quicker for sure. What if you could cook up a tomato soup from scratch, in the same time, and plus have it healthier and more nutritious? Katherine shows you how! Watch and learn! - 125.55