- » Canned Gooseberry
Canned Gooseberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned gooseberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned gooseberry recipes.
Gooseberry Orange Marmalade
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the orange part of orange skin; cut into thin strips.
2. Remove and discard remaining orange peel; chop pulp discarding seeds.
3. Clean gooseberries by removing stems and tail.
4. In a mixer grinder, grind... - 36.0223
1. Remove stems and tails from gooseberries; wash.
2. In a food chopper, process gooseberries.
3. In a large saucepan, place gooseberries and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in sugar and bring again to a boil with constant stirring.
5. Stir in... - 33.8604
1. Clean gooseberries from stems and tails; wash them.
2. In a food chopper with coarse blades, roughly chop gooseberries.
3. In a large kettle, chopped gooseberries with sugar and lemon juice; cook with constant until the mixture... - 32.6792
You May Also Like!
Wash the gooseberries thoroughly and drain.
Remove the stems and crush slightly.
Cook over low heat until the gooseberries are soft, then add the sugar, stirring until dissolved.
Cook until the juice sheets from a spoon as for jelly.
Pour into hot sterilized... - 21.913
Wash and drain the gooseberries.
Grate the orange rind, then remove the white membrane.
Cut the pulp in small pieces.
Mix the gooseberries, orange rind and pulp, sugar and raisins.
Cook over low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves, then boil over high... - 27.4003
Crush or grind the gooseberries, a small amount at a time.
Add 1/2 cup water, then bring to a boil and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Place in a jelly cloth or bag and squeeze out the juice.
Measure 4 cups juice into a large saucepan.
Combine the sugar and... - 27.4501
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
Stem and wash fresh gooseberries or drain canned berries.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in berries.
Turn into pastry-lined pie plate.
Dot... - 37.8789
Gooseberry cups is a lemon gelatin fruit dessert made with orange juice to taste. filled with walnuts and added celery, the gooseberry cups are chilled to prepare and superbly delicious. - 37.1359
Gooseberry Ginger Jam
Drain berries; reserve syrup.
Crush fruit; measure.
Add enough reserved syrup to make 5 1/2 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle mix fruit, sugar, peel, and ginger.
Bring to full rolling boil.
Boil hard, uncovered, 1 minute; stir constantly.
Stir in pectin.
Remove... - 36.1083
Gooseberry Banana Salad
Drain gooseberries, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
Heat gooseberry.liquid to boiling; add lime and lemon gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Stir in lime sherbet by tablespoonfuls.
Chill till partially set.
Stir gooseberries,... - 33.442
Drain gooseberries, reserving liquid.
Add water to liquid to make 1 1/2 cups.
Heat liquid with sugar.
Remove from heat.
Dis solve gelatin in hot liquid.
Add orange juice.
Let stand until partially set.
Add celery, nuts and gooseberries.
Let set until con... - 33.1167
1) Wash the gooseberries and remove their tops and tails.
2) Preheat the oven to (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and hollow out the centre.
4) In a seperate basin, blend the egg yolks with... - 42.4283
1) Take a saucepan and add gooseberries and water. Boil the mixture and cover the pan.
2) Simmer until gooseberries are tender. Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Strain the mixture in a container. Pour lemon juice and add food coloring, if desired. Blend... - 40.4141