- » Canned Diced Tomato
Canned Diced Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned diced tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned diced tomato recipes.
Diced Beef With Tomatoes
This Diced Beef With Tomatoes is simply delicious! Try this sweet and sour meat with tomatoes and mushroom with garlic flavorings. Tell me if you like this Diced Beef With Tomatoes. - 35.0848
Pasta With Diced Ham, Bitter Greens, Shallots, And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the shallots and garlic over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the ham and saute just until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken broth, stirring and scraping to deglaze the pan.
Then add the... - 38.3325
Greek Diced Vegetable Salad
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallions, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and olives in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
Although you can serve the salad immediately, it is even better if it sits for about 30... - 37.3872
Salsa With Canned Tomatoes
Do you wish to make some tomato salsa for dinner and tomatoes are either expensive or not so good in quality, then you can opt for canned tomatoes. Just like the chef in this video. The chef very cleverly has chosen the canned tomatoes to make the very simple... - 128.051
Jambalaya With Ham
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter, and cook the , chicken, ham, sausage and shrimp.
Add the onion, celery, zucchini, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until the vegetables soften.
Add the diced tomatoes, chicken stock, rice, hot sauce, and cluster of... - 37.5382
Cold Tomato Soup
Cold Tomato Soup is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cold Tomato Soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.9597
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 99.5092
Classic Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet, saute garlic in olive oil until golden.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix well; bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 1 hour.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups sauce. - 36.2528
Green Tomato Conserve
1. Lengthwise peel lemon; cut peel into thin strips like sliver.
2. In a cheesecloth bag, tie spices.
3. In a large saucepan, cook peel in water for 30 minutes.
4. In another saucepan, parboil tomatoes in water for 5 minutes; drain and... - 39.7518
Ratatouille With Canned Tomatoes
1. Combine eggplant, onion, garlic, and oil in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Layer peppers and zucchini over eggplant mixture. Add seasonings... - 29.643
Canned Tomato Ratatouille
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant, garlic, onion and oil. Mix it well.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until done.
3. Add green pepper and zucchini. Mix it well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix salt, pepper, oregano and... - 45.687
Barbecue Tomato Sauce
In glass measuring cup, cook butter on roast (7) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook on high (9) for 2 minutes or until onions are transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 5 minutes or until... - 26.6565
Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Combine corn, chicken broth, chicken, black beans.and tomatoes in a pan and heat thoroughly.
Top soup with tortilla chips and cheese. - 25.1912
Curried Company Chicken
Curried Company Chicken is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Curried Company Chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.4562
Ground Cherry Marmalade
1. Husk ground cherries and wash.
2. In a large saucepan, simmer pears in water for 25 minutes.
3. Stir in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar; over high heat bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
4. Stir in pectin and boil again over... - 38.947
1. Dip tomatoes in boiling water for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from tomatoes and core; dice and keep aside in a 2 gallon glass bowl.
4. Add ¼ cup salt, mix well and let stand for 3... - 44.0267
Spiced Tomato Relish
Combine the vegetables in a large container and add the salt.
Let stand overnight and drain.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and spices and add to the vegetable mixture.
Bring to a boil, then pack in hot sterilized jars and seal. - 33.6869
Corn In Tomato Cups
Corn In Tomato Cups is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Corn In Tomato Cups dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 41.4727
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out... - 45.3859
Cut a slice from each tomato; if this is done at the stalk end, the tomatoes stand upright more easily.
Carefully scoop out the centre pulp, leaving the cases intact.
Drain them and season lightly.
The right hand column gives suggestions for using the tomato... - 37.445
Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except tomatoes.
Cut off 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 14 inch shell.
Dice pulp and add to bowl with other ingredients.
Stuff each tomato shell with an even portion... - 30.9936
Puree Mongole is a delicious version of soup that you will simply love. An easily prepared American soup recipe, the Puree Mongole is a dish that you must not miss out on. So, how about letting your friends and family taste this appetizer! - 33.2413
Pork Chops With Tomatoes & Garlic
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, brown the pork chops on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients to the pork chops.
Salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 1 hour, or until very tender. - 24.0306
Spinach And Tomatoes
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in salt, pepper, and cheese; cook just until... - 24.095
7 Can Soup
Cook meat and onions.
Drain all other ingredients and simmer for an hour or so. - 23.431
Zucchini And Tomatoes
a delicious soup that'll warm you up on those cold days, a wonderful blend of tomatoes,onions,garlic,and zucchini - 43.9709
Swiss Tomato Fondue
In a medium saucepan, heat the tomatoes on medium high until boiling. Turn heat to medium. In a measuring cup, stir cornstarch into wine until dissolved. Add wine mixture, basil and salt to tomatoes; cook for 2 minutes. Turn heat to medium low. Add cheese... - 17.7422
Hearty Beef Soup
Hearty Beef Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.4447
Padilla's Chili Verde
Padilla's Chili Verde is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Padilla's Chili Verde dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 41.166
Hot And Spicy Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic and anchovy until the garlic is golden.
Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid and red pepper flakes to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 27.4685
Clams With White Beans And Tomatoes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
2. Stir in clams and beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until clams open. Discard any unopened shells.... - 27.3057
Tomato Braised Fish With Feta And Lemon
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and lemon zest; cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3... - 34.205
Tomato Basil Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine sourdough bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly roll pan; bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a... - 30.8287
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 36.9147
Smothered Okra Eggplant And Tomato
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 cup of the onions, the bell peppers, 1 cup of the okra, the finely diced eggplant, and the seasoning... - 43.8188
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic carefully until golden (do not allow it to burn).
Stir in the tomatoes and their liquid, red pepper flakes, and salt.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour. - 24.3679
Almost Fresh Salsa
1. Mix all the ingredients
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until well chilled.
3. Serve cold with your favorite crackers or pita triangles. - 34.8157
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour.
Remove pan from heat, and gradually stir in milk.
Return pan to heat, and whisk until thick and smooth.
Mix soda with tomatoes, and add to white sauce.
Stir in remaining ingredients, and heat until cheese... - 33.9792
Eggplant Italian is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Eggplant Italian and let... - 33.8448
Leeks Braised With Tomatoes
Cut the leeks into pieces about 2 inches long.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole which has a lid.
Add the prepared leeks and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, turning the leeks from time to time.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning.
Cover with the lid... - 22.8917
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 125.093
Can Beans And Rice
1. Rinse beans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse-beans.
2.... - 30.2946
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
1. make the meatballs: Put the meat in a food processor and process until finely chopped. In a large bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt. Add the meat, onion, celery, garlic, thyme, pepper and eggs and mix well with your hands. Form into 16... - 29.3141
Saute diced bell pepper, celery, onion, green onion tops, and garlic in olive oil until tender.
Add mushrooms, olives, wine, tomato sauce, and canned tomatoes.
Simmer 1 to 2 hrs. - 32.8938
Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce
Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce is a delicious Lima beans preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal dinner at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Lima Beans In Tomato Sauce recipe. - 36.6291
Striped Bass With Tomato Artichoke Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and next 4 ingredients,- cook 5 minutes or until bell pepper is tender, stirring frequently.
2. Add wine and next 3 ingredients. Nestle fish fillets into tomato mixture, cover and... - 28.6691
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 29.8335
Easy Tomato Casserole
In deep baking dish, alternate layers of bread crumbs, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
Repeat as necessary, ending with layer of cheese.
Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour. - 22.6429
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.6621
Satisfying Tomato And Cheese Tortellini Casserole
If you are someone who dines out often, it can be really tough for you to eat healthy. However, Betty's tomato and cheese tortellini casserole will ensure that you enjoy a bon appétit at home without the slog and sans compromising on the health. Plus, this... - 106.151
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 107.601
Bree's Lentil-tomato Soup
1. Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add Tomato Soup 7 onion,- saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add turmeric and next 6 ingredients (turmeric through garlic),-saute 1 minute. Add water and next 4 ingredients (water through diced... - 29.1394
Tomato And Parmesan Baked Salmon
This baked salmon dish combines a whole lot of flavors and tastes within itself. Tomatoes, herbs and parmesan cheese all in one. I am sure by now you can imagine the great tastes that would bring to your table. - 30.2159
Saffron And Tomato Chicken With Olive Couscous
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and cook, turning, until tender and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Increase the heat to medium-high.
Add... - 40.8953
Braised Green Beans With Tomatoes And Garlic
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced onion and cook over moderate heat until translucent and softened, about 8 minutes. Add the minced garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add... - 23.2743
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Rinse fennel well; trim and discard bulb bases and any discolored or bruised portions.
Cut off and discard coarse tops of stalks, reserving a few of the green leaves for garnish.
Cut bulbs lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in... - 41.6972
Lamb Chops With Rosemary Tomato Sauce And Feta
1. Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add the lamb chops and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each lamb chop registers 160°F for medium, about... - 31.9854
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth ! Can there be a better mussles preparation than this ? I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood with some really tangy sauces. Try this Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth and let me know if you like it ! - 43.8462
White Bean And Sausage Ragout With Tomatoes, Kale, And Zucchini
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and sausage 4 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add zucchini and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add kale, 1/2 cup water, beans, tomatoes, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; bring to a... - 33.2608
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.3541
Broiled Steak With Tomato Coulis
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add in garlic and lightly brown.
5) Stir in onion and carrot, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes and sauce and simmer... - 40.3451
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 40.8117
Classic Italian-style Homemade Vegetarian Tomato Sauce
This tangy, spicy tomato sauce will make you say Arrivederci to those grocery store sauces! Make this one time and the grocery brands will never satisfy you again. Since perfection needs patience, this classic tomato sauce takes a couple of hours to simmer... - 129.092
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.0243
Want a really fresh and refreshing barbecue sauce that is not very sweet? In this video, Tawnya is a making a delicious barbecue sauce using canned tomatoes, horseradish , garlic, green onions, green peppers and many more. This is her tried and true family... - 137.826
Tuscan Bread Soup
In a heavy pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic and red pepper flakes over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with their juice, stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
To serve,... - 35.8761
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper, and mushrooms.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours. Mix in the sugar and... - 29.153
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 113.004
Scalloped Beef With Tomatoes
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the scalloped flank steak evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4... - 39.9846
Sauteed Pasta With Tomatoes And Garlic
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over high heat.
Add fideo and saute until brown, about 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their liquids, tomato juice, water, garlic and oregano.
Cover and simmer until fideo is tender, stirring occasionally, about 16... - 29.6302
Mothers Day Special Tomato Soup
You don't have to wait until the tomatoes are ripe and juicy to make the tastiest tomato soup ever. Betty's recipe of this lip-smacking tomato soup is so intense and fruity that you will drown in its charm. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make... - 105.692
Citrus Tomato Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend the marinade ingredients.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Remove the... - 42.046
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 105.54
Italian Tomato Soup
In medium saucepan, brown beef, onion and garlic; drain excess fat. Add tomatoes with juices and remaining ingredients. Cover; simmer 15 minutes. - 31.0337
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 43.0501
Okra With Tomato Sauce- وصفة طبخ الباميه
Arabic okra stew is a unique way of preparing okra in a gravy as usually it is made into a dry preparation in the rest of the world. It tastes wonderful in this dish and sometimes people add a few pieces of meat that gives an extra kick to it. Watch the steps... - 118.897
Double Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a super simple all time favorite dish. Look at this impressive video that shares an easy recipe for tomato soup that uses sundried tomatoes as well as fresh organic tomatoes. Try out this simple healthy option for an appetizer either cold or... - 120.809
Linguine With Meatballs And Tomato Sauce
1. To make the meatballs, combine all the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. With slightly damp hands, form the mixture into 30 (1 -inch) balls. Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium-high heat. In 2 batches,... - 33.403
Basic All-purpose Tomato Sauce
For most of us, a bottle of classic Italian- style tomato sauce is a basic and must-have ingredient in the kitchen. Almost every other dish we know how to cook needs tomato sauce. Why buy the bottled sauce when you can make several bottles of this delicious... - 114.684
Fresh Tomato Sauce With Basil And Garlic
To skin the fresh tomatoes, cut an X in the top of each, cut out the core, and drop into a pot of boiling water for 5 seconds.
Immediately plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of cold water and strip off the skin.
Cut the tomatoes into 1/4 inch dice.
If you are... - 27.8983
Peel and dice eggplant.
Place eggplant, onion, green pepper and celery in a 2 qt.casserole dish.
Microwave 11 to 13 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7... - 33.6176
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 33.507
Heat bacon in soup kettle; saute chicken and ham until lightly browned.
Remove meat from kettle.
Add okra and onion to pan, with butter, and saute until okra has ceased to string.
Add tomatoes, thyme, and pepper sauce, and return chicken and ham to... - 42.4887
Stewed Chicken With Okra And Tomatoes
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Let mixture stand 1 hour. Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and... - 31.8393
Tomato Tortellini Soup
A quick rush of dinner and sometimes your unsure what to make! This is a quick recipe being shared, a pot of flavorful soup with some tortellini! Check out the video for more on this soup! - 90.2662
Stuffed Tomatoes Unique
Cut a slice from stem end of each tomato; scoop out centers and cut pulp into small pieces.
Blend half of the bacon (reserve remaining for garnish), tomato pulp, and remaining ingredients.
Put tomato shells into a greased shallow baking dish.
Spoon filling... - 31.53
Chicken Thighs In Orange Tomato Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the chicken pieces, tomatoes with their liquid, zest of 1 orange, orange juice, tomato paste, onion, carrots, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and pepper; mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.5677
Corn Tomato And Green Chilli Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the celery, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in the chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
Add both cans of tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Reduce the... - 41.5813
Macaroni And Tomatoes
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onion, bell pepper, and celery.
Fry until tender.
Add tomatoes and cook for five minutes more.
Add cooked macaroni, and mix well.
Cook slowly for ten minutes - 34.1902
Sauerkraut Tomato Soup
1. In a 5- or 6-quart electric slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, tomatoes with their liquid, water, tomato paste, bay leaves, pepper, seasoned salt, and beef.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 hours. Reduce the heat to the low setting and... - 32.6076
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 31.6214
Bologna And Sauerkraut Stew
In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt.baking dish.
Add tomatoes, sauerkraut, potatoes, caraway and sugar if desired; mix gently.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut bologna into 1 -in.chunks; arrange over... - 34.8163
Corn And Tomato Chowder
In a medium-sized pan combine corn, tomatoes, celery, water, and salt.
Bring to a boil and simmer 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small pan, melt butter and blend in flour and then milk.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Combine with vegetables.
Stir in cheese,... - 32.1121
Parsnips In Tomato Sauce
Combine tomatoes, salt, bay leaf, celery, sugar, pep- per, onion and cloves; simmer, covered, for 30 min- utes.
Cut parsnips crosswise into 3/8-inch thick slices; cook in small amount of water for 30 minutes or until tender.
Add parsnips to... - 34.6523
Catch As Catch Can Chowder
In a heavy Dutch oven saute the bacon until crisp.
Add onion, potatoes, water and soup mix.
Stir and simmer 15 minutes or until potato is almost tender.
Add tomato soup, fish cut in 1-inch pieces and corn.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until fish... - 34.3932
Tomato Crouton Casserole Q
In a greased 2-qt.casserole, mix tomatoes and 1 cup croutons.
Stir in onion, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with remaining croutons.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes. - 29.829