- » Canned Creamy Corn
Canned Creamy Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned creamy corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned creamy corn recipes.
Creamy Corn Saute
Saute onion in butter or margarine until tender.
Stir in corn and pimiento; heat through.
Add flour and seasonings; stir in sour cream.
Heat to serving temperature, but do not boil.
Spoon into serving dish and garnish with sliced stuffed olives, if desired. - 33.7127
Scalloped Oysters And Corn
Place butter in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Add cracker crumbs, cheese and paprika.
Toss to coat evenly.
Pour half the crumb mixture in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Combine corn, oysters and... - 41.0225
In a 1 1/2 quart bowl place cut corn.
Add can of cream-style corn and mix together well.
To corn mixture add milk, beaten egs, salt and pepper.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Lightly butter a 2-quart casserole.
Pour 1/3 of corn mixture into casserole.
Cover... - 33.3767
Traditional Corn Custard
Place butter in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on medium for 1 minute or until butter melts.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium for 9 minutes.
Stir and continue cooking on medium for 7 to 8 minutes or until... - 28.7884
Sausage And Creamed Corn Casserole
In a skillet, cook sausage, onion and green pepper until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Add 1 cup stuffing mix, corn and parsley.
Spoon into a greased 1-qt.baking dish.
Combine butter and remaining stuffing mix; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 31.6163
Microwaved Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole for 30 seconds.
Stir in flour to make a paste.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Cook, covered, for 9 minutes on high, stirring once.
Let stand, loosely covered, 2 minutes before serving. - 23.1549
American Corn Pudding
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine corn, eggs, milk, butter, flour, sugar and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 11 to 16 minutes until center is barely set.
Let stand 5 minutes - 28.8411
Navajo Corn Soup
Navajo Corn Soup is a corn dish which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared chilled appetizer; the Navajo Corn Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at a party! - 30.1378
Creamy Corn And Cucumber
Creamy Corn And Cucumber is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, especially because it can be prepared easily and it tastes great. Try the Creamy Corn And Cucumber yourself and you will understand - 25.2336
California Corn Bisque
California Corn Bisque brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your plate.Try this California Corn Bisque for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 34.9156
Corn Salad With Horseradish Sauce
Drain the corn in a sieve.
Peel, quarter and core the apple.
Halve the peppers and remove the white membrane and the seeds.
Wash and pat the pepper halves dry and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cut the apple quarters into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix the prepared... - 41.8737
Creamy Corn Pudding
In preheated 350ºF oven, melt butter in 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish; grease dish with melted butter and set aside. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour into casserole; place casserole dish in large pan filled with enough boiling water to... - 21.4369
In saucepan combine cream cheese, milk, butter and onion salt.
Stir over low heat until cheese melts.
Add corn, heat thoroughly and serve.
Garnish with parsley or sprinkle with paprika. - 24.9001
In a saucepan, combine the cream cheese, milk, butter, and onion salt.
Stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Add corn; heat through and serve.
Garnish with parsley or paprika. - 23.3012
In a skillet, combine cream cheese, milk, butter or margarine, and onion salt.
Stir mixture over low coals till cheese melts.
Add corn; heat through and serve, garnishing with parsley or a sprinkle of paprika. - 22.7239
Creamy Corn Bake
Put corn through sieve.
Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
Beat egg yolks until thick and add to corn with seasonings.
Stir in cream.
Then fold in egg whites.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart souffle dish or casserole.
Set in a pan of hot water and bake in... - 38.662
Creamy Southern Corn Casserole
For all Southern food fans -this classic Southern USA recipe is a great side with chicken dishes such as broiled or roasted chicken. Beginning with info on wild life amid the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the video watch the chef make this creamy and... - 115.928
Place lima beans and corn in a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat, covered, on high 12 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on medium 5 minutes or until heated through. - 25.8061
Creamy Corn Scallop
Combine soup, onion, and pepper.
In 1 quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of corn, soup mixture, and crackers; dot with butter.
Bake in a 400° oven 25 minutes. - 26.0721
Creamy Corn Dip
Creamy Corn Dip is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Creamy Corn Dip and let me... - 41.6692
Creamy Sweet Corn Soup
1. Place the onion and potato in a large pan and pour over the milk. Add the bay leaf, nutmeg and half the sweetcorn. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the potato is softened. Stir occasionally and keep the heat low so that the milk... - 39.4356
Creamy Corn Scallop
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, combine the soup, onion and the pepper and mix well
3. In another 1-quart casserole, arrange the corn, soup mixture and the crackers in alternate layers and cover with butter
4. Bake for 25... - 35.0404
Creamy Corn Chowder
1 Dice salt pork finely; sauté slowly in kettle 15 minutes, or until crisp and golden; spoon from kettle with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels; save for Step 3. Pour all fat from kettle, but do not wash kettle.
2 Sauté onion in butter or ma - 30.3279
Creamy Dill Corn
In medium saucepan melt butter.
Add celery and onion.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in corn, olives, and dillweed.
Turn into serving bowl.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.7751
Easy Creamy Corn Chowder
Why go for a store-bought soup when you can whip up a wonderful soup fest at home with this lip-smacking good and hearty creamy corn chowder. Betty's version of this classic delight is not just light and creamy, but also quick and easy. Tune into this recipe... - 95.4555
Creamy Corn Fondue
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter and green pepper into it. Microwave it for about a minute at high. Keep the pitcher uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in flour, salt, red pepper to the mixture in the pitcher and... - 42.7776
Creamy Corn Chowder With Light Cream
Cook bacon until crisp.
Lift out of pan, drain, cool and crumble.
Drain all but 1 tbsp.drippings from pan.
Add 1 tbsp.butter and heat.
Add onion and corn and cook gently until very lightly browned.
Add potatoes, soup, milk, cream, salt and pepper and bring to... - 38.0261
Creamy Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Place chicken on a plate, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on high. Shred and put to one side.
2. Combine stock, ginger, corn and shallots in a large casserole dish. Cook for15-18 minutes on high.
3. Mix corn flour and water to a smooth paste, add to soup... - 29.3564
Creamy Corn Salad
Corn Lovers! Here is another great corn recipe for you. Creamy Corn Salad is a combination of corn with some crisp and fresh veggies. The creamy dressing provides a nice contrast to the crispiness of the vegetables. You can make it as light or heavy as you... - 116.795
Creamy Corn Custard
Combine all ingredients.
Pour into 5 or 6 buttered custard cups; sprinkle parsley over top of each custard.
Set in pan of hot water.
Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until set. - 37.6163
Creamy Corn Dip
1. Put butter and green pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH.
2. Add flour, salt and red pepper to mixture in bowl; stir. Blend chicken broth into flour mixture. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 1/2 to 6... - 31.6623
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In medium saucepan, saute bacon and onion until onion is golden.
2) Add potatoes and 3/4 cup water; let the water boi.
3) Cover the pan and boil gently, about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender but not mushy.
4) Add corn, milk, butter, salt,... - 39.6521
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the butter and celery together in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, chives, salt and pepper.
3) Then gradually stir in the milk, until smooth.
4) Stir in the corn, cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until... - 40.7454
Creamy Corn Fondue
This Creamy Corn Fondue tastes unique ! Do Try this butter and cheese corn stew for your next meal . Please come up with suggestions if you have any for this Creamy Corn Fondue. - 34.0288
Creamy Tomato Corn Soup
1. Take a single quart microwavable casserole and add tomatoes, milk, and corn in it. Mix well and microwave on Medium 50% for 5 minutes. Make sure that the corn is heated well.
2. Now, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir. Microwave for another... - 33.6037
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 28.2349
Thick And Creamy Shrimp Corn Chowder
Think cooking chowder at home is a tough task? Well, this video will surely change the way you think, forever! Watch as Lynn details an easy recipe to make yummy chowder at home, without any hassles! - 108.492
Creamy Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, sugar, and salt, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 37.2042
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 114.271
Creamy Corn Chowder
Cut kernels from corncobs (you should have about 3 cups); reserve 3 corncobs.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To fat in Dutch oven, add onion and jalapeno and cook... - 45.8618
Southern Style Creamy Corn Pudding
Savor the flavors of south with this creamy corn pudding! Betty puts a seasonal spin on this classic Southern delicacy that is sure to be a winner down-home. This recipe is so good that you won't be able to resist the seconds. Stream the video recipe and get... - 92.1555
Dilly Corned Beef Dip
a delicious st pats day dip for friends and family to enjoy, simply creamy and unique - 32.5872
Creamy Polenta With Egg
Try creamy polenta instead of mashed potatoes. You will love the new addition to your meal. This goes great with braised meats or stews. You can also use it to make polenta sausage casserole! - 116.881
Frank And Corn Crown
Cook green pepper and onion in the 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Add 2 cups of the bread crumbs, cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, eggs, and salt; mix lightly.
Spoon mixture into an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Combine the remaining... - 39.288
Fresh Corn Maque Choux
Fresh corn Maque Choux is a creamy and soothing corn stew made with added red peppers. Cooked in a sauce pan with a chicken broth and cream base, the Maque Choux has egg in it. Flavored with a dash of tabasco and seasoned to taste, the fresh corn maque choux... - 47.6102
Simple Corn Chowder
Combine sauce mix, milk and com.
Heat, stirring constantly.
Do not boil.
Serve garnished with croutons. - 20.0259
Creamy Polenta With Sausage & Mushrooms
Heat 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet to bowl.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon sausage drippings... - 41.8647
Baked Corn Pudding A La Mode
Try out this relatively easy to prepare Corn Pudding a la Mode. Seasoned with a combination of ingredients, this is an extremely delicious treat to serve. - 50.8354
Clam And Corn Chowder
This is another of my easy to make clam chowder recipe,made within no time. - 26.1075
Corn Korma By Tarla Dalal
This corn korma is a perfect recipe that one can enjoy with rotis or just like that. Serve it as soon as you have made it to enjoy it the most. - 127.015
Corn Chowder For Kids
Fresh, easy and naturally delicious. What else would you want in a Corn Chowder? - 141.661
1. Grate 6-7 fresh corn cobs ( about 3 cups)
2. Heat oil in a skillet (Tawa) on high heat.
3. Once oil is hot enough add Asafetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilies, and ginger. Cook for 30 seconds
4. Add grated corn and stir to mix everything. ... - 45.0193
Mexican Corn Pudding
This creamy and slightly sweet corn pudding goes very well with spicy Mexican main dishes. If your want to add more texture the pudding, instead of adding all of the corn kernels, reserve part of it, and stir it in after all the ingredients are mixed together. - 34.1567
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
Pour into a greased square casserole dish.
Bake for 55 minutes.
Alternative directions: Bake for 45 minutes.
Top with cheddar cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until... - 26.5897
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.4904
Country Corn Bake
The country corn bake is an oven cooked corn and bacon recipe. Prepared with added vegetables like celery and pimientos, the corn bake is flavored with potato soup and cheddar cheese. Topped with bacon and fried onions, the country corn bake makes for a... - 41.17
Quick Corn Chowder
Place bacon and onion in a deep, 2 quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole.
Heat, covered with paper toweling, on full power 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 minutes or until soup... - 37.5934
In a medium-sized bowl place cut corn.
Add can of cream-style corn and mix together well.
To corn mixture add milk, beaten eggs, salt and pepper.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Lightly butter a 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Pour 1/3 of corn... - 38.281
Corn And Sausage Scallop
In mixing bowl combine milk, eggs, and flour; beat till smooth.
Stir in cream-style corn, mushrooms, and 1 cup of the crushed corn cereal.
Turn into an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Arrange sausages atop in spoke design.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup... - 32.3282
Seafood And Corn Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, potatoes, corn, flour, and 5 teaspoons of the dill weed.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 5 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are just barely tender. Increase the heat setting... - 32.3198
Corn Custard With Tomatoes
Corn custard with tomatoes is a homely side that can be served with meals of choice. Prepared with fresh corn and tomatoes along with eggs, the corn custard is baked in the oven and served with a creamy sauce to taste. - 44.9631
Cream Of Corn Soup
This Cream of Corn Soup is a fabulous appetizer ! Relish this creamy corn soup at leisure and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Cream of Corn Soup are welcome ! - 37.3982
Sour Cream Succotash
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Heat over medium heat until it begins to bubble. - 16.4273
Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup lies. This Chicken Velvet And Corn Soup gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if you discover the secret! - 34.7111
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 117.155
Chicken Velvet And Corn
Chicken Velvet And Corn is a wonderful tasting dish that can be made well ahead of time, though it is best when served hot. I employed the Chinese cooking technique of velveting chicken in this Chicken Velvet And Corn recipe. Worked out well! - 35.253
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 21.3732
Corn Chowder derives the taste from a mixture of varried ingredients. This sweet, soury, spicy yet creamy recipe is most common in New England. Fresh corns accompanied by a bunch of herbs with meat stock can make this tantalizing meal appetizer. The swirling... - 49.7487
Shaker Dried Corn
This shaker dried corn is a creamy corn recipe prepared with dried corn. Simply seasoned, this corn can be served over meats or meals of choice. - 28.9766
Easy Corn Casserole
Would to like to have some sweet delicious corn baked in creamy casserole? Here is an impressive video that says it all. The chef here makes the breakfast casserole that is just perfect to kick start a refreshing morning. Surely this video is a must see to... - 101.123
Corn Peanut Chowder
1. In a saucepan boil water and add soup mix, onion, and salt
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till noodles are tender.
3. Stir in milk, corn, and peanut butter; heat through.
4. Arrange the soup into four individual... - 35.5915
Creamy Butterscotch Sauce
1) Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the corn syrup, sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Add the milk and stir well.
4) Gently simmer the sauce, constantly stirring, till it reaches a thread stage (230... - 32.5178
Creamy Clam Dip
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons reserved clam liquid, Worcestershire, garlic salt, and pepper sauce.
Stir in clams, cheddar cheese, and enough clam liquid to make dipping consistency.
Remove from refrigerator 15... - 33.3593
Creamy Chocolate Sauce
Place corn syrup in 2-cup measure.
Stir in chocolate chips and butter.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until mixture can be stirred smooth, stirring after 1 minute.
Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. - 32.9508
Creamy Beef Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a bowl, take corned beef and mash it with a knife or fork.
3. Add sausage meat, rolled oats, curry powder, grated onion, salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, break eggs. Beat it well. Add it to... - 47.9001
Country Chicken With Creamy Gravy
Place cereal, paprika, poultry seasoning, thyme, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish, stirring well to combine.
Pour Egg Beaters in a shallow bowl or dish.
Dip chicken breast halves in Egg Beaters to coat.
Dredge in cereal mixture.
Place coated chicken in a 11... - 33.7283
Creamy Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles on range-top according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble ground meat into a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till no pink remains and onion is tender,... - 45.68
Burger & Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 40.2964
Creamy Meat Balls
1. Combine ground beef, sausage meat, applesauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix lightly with a fork just until blended. Shape into 24 balls. Place in an 8-cup baking dish with a cover.
2. Blend mushroom soup and water in a small bowl;... - 25.5686
This Creamy Cheese Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Creamy Cheese Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 48.6109
Creamy Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crush corn flakes, if used, as fine crumbs. Mix the crushed corn flakes with sugar and butter well. Keep half of the mixture to be used as topping.
3. Take a 10 inch spring form pan and firmly press rest of... - 49.5367
Creamy Caramels has a great taste. Creamy Caramels gets its taste from almonds mixed with butter, flavored with vanilla. Creamy Caramels is loved by kids. - 32.5896
Like to have this for a light dinner. Can make it in no time - 36.3318
Creamy New England Chicken Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, cook the bacon over a medium heat, until crisp.
2) Stir in the scallions and saute for 1 minute until just soft .
3) Stir in the corn, thyme and broth, allow to simmer and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the chicken and... - 46.3722
Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder
In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine milk, chicken broth, cream of potato soup and cream of chicken soup; blend well.
Add remaining chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring... - 40.8481
Creamy Baked Chicken
Cut away small bones from chicken breasts; remove all skin if you prefer chicken cooked without it.
Arrange chicken pieces in buttered 12-cup casserole; combine cream-of-mushroom soup, 1/2 can (1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) cream-of-chicken soup (save the rest... - 36.3677
Creamy Crab Dip
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoned salt, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce until blended.
Stir in crabmeat.
Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving to blend flavors. - 32.7723
Creamy Shrimp Dip Tray
1. Empty shrimps into a sieve and rinse under cold water. Set aside 1 shrimp for garnish; cut remainder into small pieces.
2. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, the sour cream, catsup, lemon juice and horseradish in a medium-size bowl; fold in the shrimps.... - 28.1706
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 126.161
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. In small bowl, combine chicken, tomato, chilies and oregano; set aside.
2. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in sour cream, enchilada sauce and lemon juice. Cover with lid; microwave at 50% power 5 minutes or until heated... - 36.1863
Creamy Chicken-vegetable Chowder
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, and mix in milk, broth, potato soup and chicken soup; blend well.
3. Put in all the leftover chowder ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5... - 45.667
Creamy Chicken Pie Casserole
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, mushroom soup, chicken soup, milk, sour cream, mushrooms, peas, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and seasoned pepper.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish (or a 3-quart casserole dish).
In... - 40.9591
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.999
Creamy And Rich Cheese Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add butter and melt on a low flame till golden in colour. Ensure it doesnt brown. Remove from heat.
2. To this melted butter, add flour, mustard, salt and pepper and stir until smooth. Add milk or light cream, in small... - 39.9753