- » Canned Cranberry
Canned Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned cranberry recipes.
1. In a 5 quart kettle, put together cranberries, onions and water; cook uncovered until onions are translucent and cranberries burst.
2. Pass mixture through a sieve for food mill.
3. Return mixture to the kettle and stir in sugar, vinegar and spices;... - 46.5722
Cranberry Apple Conserve
1. Pick and discard soft cranberries.
2. Cut unpeeled apples into quarters and core them.
3. In a food chopper with medium blade, process cranberries and apples.
4. Extract juice from orange and lemon discard seeds.
5. Using a fine blade in food... - 42.3407
Cranberry Pickle Sauce
1. In a 3 quart kettle, put together cranberries, sugar and vinegar; bring to a boil and then simmer uncovered until cranberries burst.
2. Stir in spices and simmer uncovered over low heat for another 15 minutes.
3. Into 3 hot pint jars,... - 39.4459
Cranberry Banana Marmalade
1. Wash cranberries.
2. In a kettle, place cranberries and add water; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in banana and sugar; boil for 1 minute with constant stirring over entire bottom of kettle to prevent scorching.
4. Remove... - 36.9954
You May Also Like!
Cherry Almond Cranberry Pie
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the 1/2 cup sugar and flour in a bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Layer the cranberry sauce, the 2 tablespoons sugar, almonds, cherry pie filling and flour mixture in the pie... - 35.9426
Wash the cranberries thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large pan and barely cover with vinegar.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer until the cranberries are soft, then press through a fine sieve.
Add the sugar and spices and simmer until of desired... - 32.1973
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen Cranberry Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Frozen Cranberry Salad is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 32.9016
Frozen Cranberry Salad (or Dessert)
Cream cream cheese with sugar; add cranberries, pineapple, walnuts.
Mix together thoroughly.
Fold in whipped cream and marshmallows.
Pour into a large pyrex dish (9 x 13) or salad mold.
Freeze about 8 hours.
Let sit at room temperature a few minutes before... - 32.3242
In large glass measuring cup, combine cranberry sauce, sugar, lemon juice, butter and spices.
Cook on roast (7) for 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Arrange in baking dish, skin side down, with... - 38.0158
Stem and sort the cranberries, using only tender glossy berries with a firm texture.
Wash thoroughly and drain.
Pack into freezer bags or containers without sugar.
Seal and freeze. - 15.63
Frozen Cranberry Mousse
Frozen Cranberry Mousse is one of the best dessert recipes you can think of. Prepare the recipe easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 38.8952
Boil the cranberries in water until skins burst, then press through a colander.
Add the sugar to the juice and stir until dissolved.
Pour into cups and set in a cold place until jelled.
Jelly will not set if mixture is boiled after sugar is added. - 20.009
Place cranberries and port in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cook for 6 minutes, then add the sugar but do not stir.
Boil briskly for 10 minutes longer, then reduce heat as low as possible and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour into half-pint... - 23.4912
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Pineapple-Cranberry Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Pineapple-Cranberry Salad! - 27.2219