- » Canned Condensed Soup
Canned Condensed Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned condensed soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned condensed soup recipes.
Canned Condensed Soups
Canned Condensed Soups is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Canned Condensed Soups; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 22.3489
You May Also Like!
Easy Chicken Cacciatore With Condensed Tomato Soup
In frying pan, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes; add pepper.
Cook 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender; stir occasionally. - 30.3274
Bearnaise Sauce With Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook shallots and tarragon in it until shallots are tender.
2) Stir in wine and vinegar and cook for few more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in soup and egg yolks.
3) Place back on the flame and cook over... - 31.8835
Crab Newburg With Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Flake crab meat.
2. In a pan, take mushroom soup and milk. Blend it well and let it cook.
3. Add flaked crab meat to the soup and bring it to a boil. Keep stirring it continuously. Do not overcook.
4. Add sherry.
5. Serve... - 34.9108
Gazpacho With Condensed Tomato Soup
1. Take a small saucepan, add olive oil into it and sautÃ© garlic.
2. Take a large bowl add water, soup, vinegar into it and stir in sautÃ©ed garlic.
3. Freeze the mixture for 4 hours and transfer to chilled bowls before serving.
4.... - 39.4868
Chicken Basque With Condensed Tomato Soup
2. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken in it.
3. Transfer the ingredients to a 3 quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper in the casserole.
5. Pour off the fat from the skillet. Add wine and soup while stirring... - 46.3973
Chicken Cacciatore With Condensed Tomato Soup
1. In a skillet add shortening and brown the chicken. Pour off the fat in another bowl.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients except pepper.
3. Cook, keeping the skillet covered for 30 minutes.
4. Add pepper
5. Cook for further 15 minutes,... - 44.3998
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breasts slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/4-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2.... - 37.1076
Mock Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Drain the liquid from the mushrooms into a measuring cup and add water, if needed, to bring the total liquid to 1/2 cup.
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour and bay leaf, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Gradually add... - 42.8577
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; beat (or blend in an electric blender) until creamy-smooth; chill. - 17.2519