- » Canned Chipotle Chile
Canned Chipotle Chile Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned chipotle chile recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned chipotle chile recipes.
Beef Short Ribs With Chipotle Chiles
Arrange short ribs, bone side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and chiles.
Lift ribs from baking pan and place on... - 40.3885
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
1.Wash chitole chiles with water and strain.
2.Take off the seeds.
3.Take a bowl, put chilies, water, vinegar, sugar and onion in it.
4.Let the ingredients chill.
5.Serve the salsa as condiment or as a topping on broiled fish or... - 32.5919
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Maple Chipotle Butter
1. Using a fork, pierce potatoes a few times, place together in microwave and cook at full power until fork tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, stir butter, maple syrup, and chipotles with a fork until blended. Season with salt.
3. Split... - 28.8872
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 40.3206
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 34.1787
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 39.3804
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 108.342
Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey
Delicious Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey entreats you with an explosion of lovely flavors and textures. Try this wonderful Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey recipe for yourself and discover the addictive... - 44.6089
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 29.6824
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 44.147
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 44.9419
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 39.1228
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 33.3335
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Yellow Pepper Chipotle Chicken
1. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes. Remove chicken; keep warm.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pan; coat vegetables with cooking spray. Saute vegetable... - 36.58
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Red Chile Deviled Eggs
Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring just to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cooL Remove the shell from... - 23.971
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 37.6207
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.2893
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 46.2333
Smoky Roasted Salsa
Place a 10- to 12-inch uncoated frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
Cook, turning often with tongs, until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
Remove from pan and let cool.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and discard seeds.
In a... - 29.8425
Stewed Chayote Squash
Peel and pit chayote; cut into small chunks.
Heat oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add squash, tomato, and, if desired, chile; stir... - 32.6482
Place pork, broth, onion, coriander, cumin, oreg-ano, chiles, if desired, and bay leaves in a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add enough water just to cover meat.
Cover pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until meat pulls apart easily with a fork (3 to 4... - 31.9579
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 47.3186
California Hoppin John
Rinse and sort through peas.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 47.0488
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 36.9505
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Spicy Guacamole & Chicken Roll Ups
In 10 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add chicken and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook chicken about 12 minutes, turning once, until juices run clear when thickest part is pierced with tip of... - 43.1622
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 41.5632
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
In large bowl, mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, one third of minced garlic, and 1/4 cup water until blended.
With hands, shape meat mixture into 3/4 inch meatballs.
In blender at low speed, blend tomatoes with their juice and... - 43.2571
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Remove chicken neck and giblets; rinse.
Reserve neck and liver for other uses; place remaining giblets in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken; rinse chicken and add to pan.
Add water, garlic, peppercorns, and chiles.
Bring to a... - 39.2325
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 34.1277
Spicy Beef Tongue And Potatoes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, chile, and cilantro.
Place beef tongue on top of onion mixture.
Surround with potatoes, then pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until tongue is very tender when pierced (10 to 12... - 41.7426
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
Chafing Dish Meatballs
1. In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, one-third of garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and water just until well blended but not overmixed. Shape mixture into 3/4-inch meatballs, handling meat as little as possible.
2. In blender, at low... - 33.377
Spicy Andouille Posole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add andouille, and cook 1 minute. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, hominy, and chiles. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or... - 30.6272
Cream Of Chickpea Soup
Saute scallions lightly in oil in saucepan.
Add chickpeas, tomatoes and chipotle chile.
Cook for several minutes.
Process with a small amount of the chicken stock in blender until smooth.
Strain into earthenware cooker or heavy saucepan.
Add... - 46.659
Pork And Hominy Stew
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell peppers, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the broth, beer, chiles, oregano, and chipotle; bring... - 41.2013
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.5036
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Grilled Corn Salad
The grilled corn salad is a fresh and colorful salad that can be served as a side for meals. Made with fresh ears of corn cooked on the grill along with red peppers, the grilled corn salad is has flavors of cilantro, garlic and the heat of chipotle chilies.... - 46.347
Dan’s Traditional Texas Chili Powder
To make Dan’s traditional Texas chili powder, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Pour into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
Cut the beef into even cubes and remove any sinew; leave a little fat on the meat to... - 29.6588
Seriously Tasty Traditional Texas Chili
I can’t begin to emphasise the importance of a good chili powder to the taste of your final chili. I picked up the recipe for my own Traditional Texas Chili Powder from an 87-year-old lady in Austin, Texas. She assured me the recipe was already at least 150... - 41.6313
1. Combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, chiles, garlic, basil, chili powder, and salt in a medium bowl. With damp hands, form the mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.... - 32.2365
Tofu En Salsa Verde With Adzuki Beans
1. In a saucepan with 1/2 inches deep water place husked tomatillos.
2. Boil and reduce the heat. Keep the pot covered.
3. Cook for 10 minutes till the tomatillos are tender. Drain the excess water and col.
4. In a blender blend onion, garlic,... - 46.8109
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.6209
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 122.964
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Salmon Club Sandwiches
The Good News Charles Dale makes this healthy club sandwich with omega-3-rich salmon grilled in a lightly sweet, tangy tamarind sauce. The extra sauce here can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and is delicious on chicken or pork chops.
Picture Credit: Kana... - 41.3479
Crab ceviche would always be a crowd pleaser in all your parties. Take a look at this fantastic video where Chef Jose Garces makes Mexican crab ceviche This is wonderful as a flavorful appetizer with tortilla chips. Include this recipe in your next party menu... - 107.486
Nopales Cactus Frittata
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread. - 122.816
Lemon Hot Salt Chicken
I don't think you can ever have too many quick chicken recipes in your stash. Here's one for lemon hot salt chicken that is a true blast from my past. If you're from the south chances are you've had this super easy, quick and tasty roasted chicken. This... - 131.643
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905