- » Canned Chipotle
Canned Chipotle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned chipotle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned chipotle recipes.
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor.
Cover and blend on medium speed or process about 20 seconds or until well blended.
Pour sauce into 1-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 15... - 29.2655
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add oregano, cumin, and allspice and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender,... - 34.7835
1.Wash chitole chiles with water and strain.
2.Take off the seeds.
3.Take a bowl, put chilies, water, vinegar, sugar and onion in it.
4.Let the ingredients chill.
5.Serve the salsa as condiment or as a topping on broiled fish or... - 32.5919
Chipotle Red Pepper Sauce
In a heavy skillet cook the bell peppers in the oil, covered, over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft.
In a blender puree the mixture with the chipotle, the Worcestershire sauce, and salt to taste.
The - 23.739
Chipotle Mayonnaise Spread
Pep your meal with an absolutely delicious chipotle mayonnaise spread. This chipotle mayonnaise spread is great on burgers and a variety of sandwiches and can be used as a dip, as well. Join Betty in her kicken as she blends this wonderful spread in just a... - 99.3808
Chipotle Sherry Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is lightly thickened.
Taste and adjust the seasoning. - 28.8721
Chipotle Cream Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir onion, roasted pepper, garlic, butter, and cumin until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whirl mixture in a blender or food processor with broth and chipotles.
3. Scrape puree back into... - 31.1485
Chipotle Sauce is easy to cook and donâ€™t take much time to prepare. The The creamy peanut butter gives the Chipotle Sauce a velevty taste. - 27.0677
Beef Short Ribs In Chipotle Sauce
In a deep 4- to 5-quart pan, arrange ribs and onion, tucking chiles among ribs.
Add 1 cup of the broth and cover tightly.
Bake in a 400° oven until meat pulls away easily from bones (about 31/2 hours).
Uncover and bake until meat is browned (about 15... - 31.9685
Chipotle Molasses Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till it has reduced by about half in volume. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add the orange juice and simmer once again till the... - 38.6239
Baked Sweet Potatoes With Maple Chipotle Butter
1. Using a fork, pierce potatoes a few times, place together in microwave and cook at full power until fork tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. While potatoes are cooking, stir butter, maple syrup, and chipotles with a fork until blended. Season with salt.
3. Split... - 28.8872
Chipotle Bbq Sauce
Combine 112 cup water with all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat and strain, pressing through as much of the sauce as... - 35.8524
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes with their reserved 1/2 cup of liquid and the chipotles; blend until almost smooth.
2. In a very large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add two-thirds of the onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned around the... - 28.2835
Green Beans With Chipotle Butter
Blend butter, chile, vinegar, and salt in mini processor until smooth.
Transfer to small bowl, do ahead can be made 3 days ahead.
Cover and chill.
Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Do ahead... - 34.2311
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Turkey Chipotle Masa Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring turkey breast, broth, and onion to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until turkey is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 8 to 10 minutes.
2. With a slotted spoon, lift turkey from... - 29.549
Ron's Mandarin Hickory Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
1) Place a small saucepan over low heat and heat the olive oil.
2) Add the garlic, onion and sake.
3) For about 5 minutes, reduce the mixture over moderate heat.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Put the sauteed onions, garlic and sake in a blender... - 43.0714
Texas Chipotle Brisket
1. PLACE meat on heavy-duty foil. Mix pineapple and peppers; pour over meat. Enclose meat in foil leaving room for heat circulation. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Pour half the barbecue sauce over meat. Reseal
packet. Place on... - 31.6324
Broccoli Cheddar Gratin With Chipotle
1. Preheat the broiler and position a rack 8 inches from the heat. Set a steamer basket in a large, deep skillet filled with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli spears, cover and steam over high heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.... - 23.4219
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 40.3206
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.5415
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 34.1787
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 39.3804
Beef Short Ribs With Chipotle Chiles
Arrange short ribs, bone side down, in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion and chiles.
Lift ribs from baking pan and place on... - 40.3885
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey
Delicious Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey entreats you with an explosion of lovely flavors and textures. Try this wonderful Potato, Brie, And Red Onion Quesadillas With Chipotle Honey recipe for yourself and discover the addictive... - 44.6089
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 108.342
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Want to spice up your meal today with this Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy with a spicy twist in your own kitchen. - 105.081
Place the chiles in a large bowl and cover them with hot water.
Steep until they're soft, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain the chiles and discard the water.
Remove the stems and chop the chiles.
In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until it's soft but not... - 44.147
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 29.6824
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 95.9629
Chipotle Grilled Chicken With Avocado Salsa
1. In a food processor, puree the chipotles, garlic, oil, and salt. Wipe the chickens with paper towels. Thoroughly coat the pieces on all sides with a layer of the chipotle paste.
2. Place in a nonreactive baking dish or in resealable bags and refrigerate... - 33.4187
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 95.4568
Chipotle Mexican Grill's Guacamole
There is nothing like a good Chipotle Mexican Grill's Guacamole dip to have by your side when you have burritos and nachos. This dip recipe is easy, trust me. You will learn how to make it in no time when you watch this video from CopyKat Recipes! - 111.943
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
Chipotle restaurants are known for their wonderful food and the fact that they use local farms to supply their restaurants with fresh produce. They are also pretty good at sharing! We stopped by recently because they said they were going to share their famous... - 101.298
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 116.778
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.366
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 116.672
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Grilled Ribs Braised With Raspberry And Chipotle Sauce
Using outdoor grill for cooking ribs gives them a smoky taste, for which every meat eater just like you yearns. The chef in this video makes ribs braised with raspberry and chipotle sauce. So what does he use to make the concoction, find out in the video. - 89.7429
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Creamy Chipotle Shrimp Bisque
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onions; cook 1 minute or until tender. Add butter, stirring until butter melts. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in tomatoes and next 6 ingredients. Cook 9... - 33.3335
Homemade Spicy Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Haven’t eaten spicy and hot food that could make you sweat with heat? Here is one such spicy salsa recipe for you. The chef makes tomato chipotle salsa for her family. Watch the video and make one such salsa for your family. - 106.808
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 44.8094
Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Infused Chipotle
Everybody likes mashed potatoes they are perfect for a meal. And if you are one who is always looking for new tastes, then mashed sweet potatoes with squash and chipotle is a must try for you. In this video, is very simple dish perfect for dinner with lots of... - 114.632
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 31.8775
Smoked Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
Entertain your friends and enjoy your holidays with some irresistible smoked baby back ribs. Take a look at this excellent video and equip yourself for an absolutely delicious holiday feast. The video is nicely explained, interesting and surely a must watch! - 104.775
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 90.989
Chipotle Flavored Hummus
Have you been looking for a hummus recipe with a twist? This video is a must watch for you. The chef prepares the classic hummus that is flavored with chipotle. Do not give it a miss. - 78.473
Chicken Tacos With Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Quick and healthy meals, without wasting any food is this your motto in kitchen? Well in that case try chicken tacos that are made from some leftover chicken. But you don’t really need leftover chicken for this. Anyway watch the video for the idea on how... - 92.2308
Black Eyed Pea And Chipotle Chili
Chili is a very popular and delicious meal. If you too like chili and are ready for some variation, here is a recipe for you. The chef in the video is making chili with black eyed peas with chipotle. It is simple and easy one dish meal. You must try this. - 89.928
Smoked Orange Marmalade Chipotle Hot Wings
Give your super bowl menu an extra special touch with hot and sweet smoked wings. Surely it would be a perfect way to impress your guests with this flavorful treat. Take a look and pamper your friends with these appetizing wings, surely they would ask for... - 85.703
Homemade Chipotle Beef Empanadas
Whether you are entertaining guests on a Saturday night or just planning a quick treat for yourself, empanadas could be your ideal choice. Chef Keith Snow shares a delectable empanadas recipe using chipotle and beef filling. This dish is so simple to make and... - 74.1283
Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Have you been looking for a yummy bean salsa recipe to serve with your appetizers? This one truely lives up to it's creator's name, spiceandfire. Serve your friends and family this spicy, low-calorie appetizer at your next gathering with crispy baked tortilla... - 104.829
Spicy Chipotle Potato Salad
Have you been looking for a great salad recipe for your upcoming party? This one might just solve the purpose. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to prepare this Potato salad with a punch of chipotle. The blend of ingredients in this dish makes... - 112.894
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 136.065
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 72.2939
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 34.0897
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
Yellow Pepper Chipotle Chicken
1. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes. Remove chicken; keep warm.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pan; coat vegetables with cooking spray. Saute vegetable... - 36.58
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Cold Smoked Apple With Chipotle Seasoned Swiss Cheese
1. Simply cut the cheese in 1/2" to 1" thick slices.
2. The first step is to mix the Apple Chipolte BBQ bath concentrate 1/8 cup to 1/8 cup of water.
3. Place the BBQ bath in a small bowl and mop it on both sides of the cheese.
4. Pat... - 97.395
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 113.541
Chicken On A Beer Can
Planning a barbecue this weekend? Here's something that you must try. Watch the chefs prepare this chicken in an interesting fashion which will certainly impress your guests. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 124.488
Lay dried mulato, ancho, pasilla, and chipotle chilies in a single layer in 10-by 15-inch pans (add canned chipotle later).
Bake in a 300° oven until chilies smell lightly toasted and are flexible, 5 to 8 minutes.
While they are still warm, discard stems and... - 33.4245
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 44.9419
Smoky Roasted Salsa
Place a 10- to 12-inch uncoated frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
Cook, turning often with tongs, until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
Remove from pan and let cool.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and discard seeds.
In a... - 29.8425
Refried Black Beans
Cook and stir onion, jalapeno chilies and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; mash beans.
Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 15 minutes. - 35.3145
Pizza Beer Tamales
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Soak 30 lbs of meat, smoke half & simmer the other half all day then combine them to make Tamales - 28.2952
Canned Chipotle Recipes By Category