- » Canned Chicken Dip
Canned Chicken Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned chicken dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned chicken dip recipes.
Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken
Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken can be tried along with many other dishes like fried fishes, fried tofu, .etc. But, this Garlic Soy Dip For Deep Fried Chicken is best with fried chicken. Try it! - 18.6461
Almond Chicken Dip
Almond Chicken Dip is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of almonds and chicken will surely tempt you to prepare this Almond Chicken Dip on every party! - 30.9486
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Chicken Liver And Mushroom Dip
It's great to feel the lingering taste of this Chicken Liver and Mushroom Dip. A perfect companion to any main course, this Chicken Liver and Mushroom Dip is an easily made recipe! - 30.9104
Sarah's Super Bowl Spread - Classic Buffalo Wing Dip - Healthy
I don't claim to be an expert on the classic Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings recipe (or Dip), but I have MANY clients that love wings, wing sauce and chicken. So here is my version without MSG, with a little less sodium and slightly lower in calories and... - 0
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 32.1066
Chicken Liver And Mushroom Dip
1) In a skillet, saute the chicken livers in butter until brown.
2) Chop the sauted livers on a chopping board or pass through a mincer.
3) In a bowl, combine the chicken livers with rest of the ingredients
4) Stir in enough mayonnaise for a desired... - 38.8638
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Sour Cream Chicken Dip
In blender container combine sour cream, chicken, mushrooms, and curry.
Cover; blend till smooth; chill.
At serving time, stir in peanuts. - 29.5197
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Delectable Buffalo Chicken Dip
Need a great dip to wow your guests? Then this no-fail buffalo chicken dip would make for a scrummy addition. Goes well with crackers and celery sticks, this spicy, zesty, flavorful dip can turn even the most flat appetizer into a delectable treat. Follow... - 81.6867
Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs dip for your upcoming party? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Buffalo Chicken Dip Low Carb Version. - 102.347
Chicken N Cheese Dip
In small bowl, combine chicken spread, cream cheese and poultry seasoning.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with chives. - 25.8368
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.408
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
How To Make Bbq "beer Can" Chicken
If you are looking for an excuse to fire up the grill, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. The chef here shares a unique barbecue recipe using beer cans, (yes, you heard it right!) to prepare a lip-smacking chicken dish, good... - 118.725
Creamy Chicken Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended. Chill several hours to season.
2. Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish. - 25.2188
Curried Chicken Dip
Combine all ingredients except nuts in blender.
Switch blender off and on until mixture is smooth.
Chill. - 24.6498
Thick Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Looking out for a chicken recipe for your upcoming party with friends? Here is a recipe by Barbara Venezia to make Bufallo Chicken Wings using White meat chicken, some dressing and seasoning ingredients. Ideal for parties or for super bowl Sunday with... - 97.1137
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 38.8348
Chicken Nacho Dip
In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, beans, salsa and onion; heat through.
Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2918
Curried Apple And Chicken Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, combine the mayonnaise with orange juice and curry powder.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk, to blend well until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients to it and stir well.
4. Season to taste.
5. Serve... - 39.3801
Chicken Nacho Dip
Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix; set aside.
Combine remaining taco seasoning mix, chicken, beer, and chiles in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 40.5216
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
Hot Chicken Dip
1.In a container, mix mayonnaise with onion, garkic salt, curry powder, horseradish and vinegar.
2.Put the mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
3.Serve cold with fresh vegetables. - 34.7989
Chicken And Oyster Dip
Boil hen in large kettle with water to cover, and onions, celery and garlic.
When tender and cooled, debone chicken and cut into small chunks.
Boil remaining liquid down to 1-quart.
Add 2 jiggers of sauterne.
Make thick white sauce.
Melt butter in small... - 43.3623
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Mexican Chicken Dip
In medium bowl, combine sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper and garlic powder.
Stir in chicken, tomato, green pepper and onions.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or tortilla chips for dipping. - 35.7965
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 47.4219
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 110.504
Smoked Chicken With Dipping Sauce
1. In a large pot, mix salt and water for brine. Place chicken piece in brine and pop it in refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
3. Remove chicken from brine, and pat it dry. Place chicken in the middle... - 107.728
Dip For Steamed Crab
Dip For Steamed Crab can be tried along with many other dishes like steamed fishes, steamed tofu, .etc. But, this Dip For Steamed Crab is best with steamed chicken. Try it! - 13.9442
1. Cook onion, stirring often, in 1/2 cup of the water in a small saucepan 10 minutes, or until onion is soft.
2. Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in instant chicken broth, salt, ginger, applesauce, remaining 1/2 cup water and your favorite... - 33.0715
Sesame Chick Pea Dip
Sesame Chick Pea Dip has an Ostentatious taste. The Chick Pea and lemon juice gives the Sesame Chick Pea Dip Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 27.95
Good Fortune Chicken With Pineapple Piquant
Beat the egg, water, and milk with a mixture of flour, cornstarch, cornmeal, and baking powder in a bowl until smooth.
Dip each chicken leg into the batter and drain over bowl a few seconds.
Fry pieces in hot fat 15 minutes, or until chicken is crisp brown... - 42.9032
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Super Bowl Party Dip
Brown sausage and onion.
Mix in cream cheese and chiles.
Pour in a crock pot and serve warm. - 23.5827
1.In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve along with assorted vegetables.
4. Can accompany fish and chicken as a sauce. - 34.3615
Chicken Rellenos is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken Rellenos dish. - 46.3576
Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a slow cooker cook cheese on Low such that it melts, stirring occasionally.
2. Then stir soup and chilies and heat on Low 1 hour.
3. Pour over tortilla chips just before serving. - 28.7505
Tuna Cheese Dip
1) Bring the cream cheese to the room temperature.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cream cheese, onion and bouillon granules together.
3) Stir in the water, blend well, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before serving.
4) Use as required. - 29.3907
Field Pea Dip
1. Combine peas and broth in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, partially covered, 30 minutes or until tender. Drain peas. Place peas in a food processor, pulse 10 times or until coarsely chopped.
2. Combine peas, mayonnaise, and next 5... - 30.4961
Pineapple Peach Dipping Sauce
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Use as it is or cover bowl and refrigerate to chill thoroughly before serving.
4. This sauce makes a wonderful dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or egg rolls.... - 30.2584
Roast Sweet Sour Chickens
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Combine pineapple, dry bread cubes, coconut, chopped celery, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and poultry seasoning.
Drizzle with melted butter or margarine; toss lightly.
For moist stuffing, add the reserved... - 44.4316
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 44.3741
Chicken & Shrimp In Scallop Shells
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; cut meat from bones in two large pieces, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Brown in 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a medium-size frying pan; sprinkle with monosodium glutamate; cover. Cook slowly 15 minutes, or until... - 32.1709
Turkey, Chicken, Or Ham A La King
Prepare Cream Sauce (Medium) using light cream or half and half (half milk, half cream) .
Fold in 1 to 1 1/4 cups cooked diced turkey, chicken, or fully cooked ham, 1/2 cup cooked diced celery, 1/4 cup cooked, diced green pepper can (4 ounce) sliced... - 16.6957
Chicken Barbecue With Hummus
looking for a delicious treat that you and your children will also crave for? how about trying this sweet style chicken barbeque! - 46.4369
Vegetable Couscous In Chicken Stock
Looking for a way to make tasty couscous that will leave everyone asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make tender, yummy couscous that is sure to earn you loads of compliments. - 83.6032
Hummus With Chicken Shawarma
I prefer to eat hummus with chicken shawarma,I am careful with my intake of red meat & prefer white meat instead.Though hummus is a great dip that goes well with any kind of meat. - 37.5059
Bon Appetit Dip Aux Herbes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Beat the cheese till it is creamy.
3) Stir in the milk or cream very gradually, along with the seasoned stock base (dissolve the base in hot water beforehand).
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix... - 35.0258
Creamy Corn Dip
Creamy Corn Dip is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Creamy Corn Dip and let me... - 41.4585
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 31.8598
Creamy Corn Dip
1. Put butter and green pepper into a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH.
2. Add flour, salt and red pepper to mixture in bowl; stir. Blend chicken broth into flour mixture. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 1/2 to 6... - 31.4494
Sweet And Spunky Dip
1. Place pineapple with its juice in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into 2-cup glass measure.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Serve... - 25.4296
Spicy Appetizer Dip
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
In small saucepan, blend reserved juice, broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and red pepper.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils.
Stir in pineapple. - 30.6012
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
Black Eyed Pea Dip
1) In a pot, mix together celery, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, onion, black pepper, Tabasco, ketchup, salt, bouillon, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
2) Heat the celery mixture and bring to slow simmer.
3) In a bowl, lightly mash peas, not to make a paste.
4)... - 47.3027
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Liver Dip makes the best pick with crackers. You can try the lvier of your choice, however my pick is chicken. The recipe is pretty simple too, give this easy Chicken Liver Pate a try. - 23.9074
Chili Pepper Dip
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; stir over low heat to melt the cheese.
Serve with chips. - 23.2842
Combine all ingredients; blend thoroughly.
Chill until ready to serve. - 24.2582
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 39.7089
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 101.842
Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine the peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat, until the sauce is thick and fairly smooth, about 10 minutes.
Pour sauce into the blender and... - 30.6646
Classic Onion Dip
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine onions, broth, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated, about 25 minutes.
2. Transfer mixture to medium bowl; stir in vinegar. Cool to room... - 30.4983
Hummus With Roasted Red Pepper
If you are tired of the regular taste of hummus, you are going to find it delicious. The chef has his way of playing with flavors and roasted red pepper definitely adds a zing to this recipe. The video is worth your time and so is the recipe! - 112.866
Are you ready for the winter? If not, this Zucchini Dip is an old Russian winter staple that you will enjoy. - 0
Deep Fried Chestnut Balls With Cranberry Dipping Sauce
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the chestnuts, the broth, the cayenne, the cloves, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the mixture, covered, just sti - 23.8378
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Betty's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, prepared yellow mustard, honey, and grated onion.
2. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and celery seed. Mix well.
3. In a serving dish or cruet, transfer the sauce. Cover and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Shrimp With Curry Dipping Sauce
Cook shrimp with bay leaves in boiling water until just pink.
Discard bay leaves.
For sauce: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, apples, banana, chutney and curry powder.
Season with ground red pepper to... - 40.752
Zippy Tomato Dunk
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; heat to boiling, then simmer, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened and sauce is blended. - 23.6404
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 74.7808
In a food processor, combine the mashed garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, water, and olive oil.
Process until smooth.
Add salt, starting at a half a teaspoon, to taste.
Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley. - 32.134
Peanuts And Beer Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken with cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine Lager Beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt... - 36.5784
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 22.6338
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Drain syrup from 2 cans (about 13 oz.
each) pineapple chunks; reserve pineapple.
Combine pineapple syrup with 1 1/4 cups regular strength chicken broth, 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 3/4 cup vinegar, 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and catsup, and 4... - 27.4272
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
This is the great stuff they put on Gyros and Souvlaki and all those great Greek dishes. Takes about three minutes to do at home, and so easy and delicious you'll want to always have some on hand. - 122.811
Mint And Jalapeno Chutney
The spice of life ! If you want a spicy dip, try this mint and jalapeno chutney. This spicy Indian dip makes a great side dish with a wide variety of fried food. Zesty and tangy at the same time, it is extremely easy to make and is a fine, cool, taste-bud... - 125.061
Showing you how to prepare Mast-o Khiar. You can add more herbs if you like ie. tarragon, dill weed (dried or fresh), green onions or red onions etc. This is the basic recipe just to get you started. - 118.803
Chicken Liver Salad
Blot chicken livers dry.
Sprinkle with Ac'cent, salt, and pepper.
Heat corn oil in an 11 inch skillet over medium heat.
Add livers and cook slowly for about 20 minutes.
Set aside; chop.
Mix rosemary, pimiento, onion, eggs, celery, and mayonnaise. (Use more or... - 38.3352
Simple Grilled Chicken
A delicious chicken grill made two ways! A lunch or dinner with this dish and some veggies on the side is enough to make it a satisfying meal! See the video on how Chef David makes this! - 108.226
Potato Chip Chicken
Potato Chip Chicken is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Potato Chip Chicken; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 30.7092
Crispy Chicken Toastami
Why not make a crispy chicken recipe for breakfast? Look at this video that shares a recipe for chicken toastami. The recipe is so simple and requires just a few ingredients. Try out this recipe for your kids and surely they would ask for more! - 80.1334
Creamy Chicken Casserole
Dip chicken pieces in flour, and place serving side up in large baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper (garlic salt if desired).
Slice onion and cover chicken with onion rings.
Combine soup and milk and pour over onion rings.
Bake at 350Â°F for 1 hour. - 30.1039
Betty's "east Meets West" Chicken Satay
1. Remove excess fat from chicken tenderloins, and cut them into 1-inch cubes. Place it in a medium sized bowl, and set aside.
2. In another bowl, add soy sauce, roasted red chilli paste, ginger, and cumin. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over... - 103.853
Pesto Stuffed Chicken Legs
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To make pesto in a blender blend together mushrooms, basil, garlic, ginger and 2 tablespoons of the butter to smooth paste consistency.
3. Create small pouch over thigh portion of leg by loosening top... - 43.7811
Grilled Eggplant With Chicken Liver
1. Dip eggplant slices in mixture of 3 tablespoons of the flour and salt. Saute in oil and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine about 3 minutes on each side, or until soft in a large skillet. Arrange, overlapping, around edge of serving dish. Keep warm.
2.... - 28.18
Deviled Chicken Wings
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar to a smooth paste.
2) Take chicken wings and with a sharp knife make numerous crosswise slashes in its fleshy part.
3)... - 47.5741
Remove skin from chicken; cut into small pieces.
Blend cream cheese and butter.
Stir in cut-up chicken and mushrooms; mix thoroughly.
Remove crescent rolls from can; unroll.
Brush each with melted butter.
Top with about 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 43.0019
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Baked Sesame Chicken
Combine cracker crumbs and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in milk, roll in cracker mixture.
Pour melted butter in 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" baking dish.
Dip skin side in butter.
Arrange skin side up in dish.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.049