- » Canned Cherry Tomato
Canned Cherry Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned cherry tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned cherry tomato recipes.
Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes
Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.7441
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 31.4407
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice stem end from tomatoes; scoop out pulp.
Invert on paper towel to drain.
In a small bowl combine crab meat, green onions, bread crumbs, parsley, vinegar and dillweed; mix well.
Spoon into tomatoes.
Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towel.
On... - 35.9951
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
What a delicious recipe with fresh summer tomatoes! Stuffed cherry tomatoes is a perefct summer Italian dish. Looks great on dinner table and as name suggest, stuffed cherry tomatoes, it looks like cherries only on the top of the cake. - 31.3572
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
In bowl, beat cheese by hand until creamy; beat in basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spoon into pastry bag fitted with 1/2 inch (1 cm) open star tip.
Using sharp or serrated knife, make X in bottom of each cherry tomato; scoop out seeds.
Pipe cheese... - 33.4928
Tasty Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
When cherry tomatoes are in their prime, there could be a no better way to devour them than have them roasted. Juicy, succulent, ripe red tomatoes make for a yummy addition to salads, soups and many side dishes. To know how to roast cherry tomatoes to... - 102.632
Seaside Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice down through center of each tomato almost to base.
2. Lightly season tomato inside with salt and pepper and slip an oyster into each tomato. - 23.0539
Cherry Tomatoes With Lomi Salmon
1) Cover salmon with water and keep aside for half an hour.
2) Remove skin and cut meat in strips after taking off the bones and then chop fine.
3) Slice the tomatoes and chop coarsely.
4) Cut round onion.
5) Cut green onions to about 1/8"... - 37.5449
Chili Salad In Cherry Tomatoes
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Cover and chill well.
Add sour cream, mayonnaise and salt.
Add green chilies, olives and green onions; mix.
Chill until... - 42.2608
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut stem end from tomatoes and scoop out pulp.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika in small mixing bowl.
Stuff tomatoes with crab mixture.
Place tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate, with smaller tomatoes toward center.
Microwave at High 2... - 38.5018
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice off every top of the tomatoes.
2. By using a small spoon bring out all the seeds out of the tomato, and discard them.
3. Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain them completely before you are to fill the cavities with filling.
4.... - 40.7936
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Steak Tartar
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-inch-thick slice from stem end of each cherry tomato. Deseed tomatoes (you can use a tiny melon scooper for this) and place on absorbent paper, with stem end on bottom in order to remove excess pulp (if... - 40.2523
Ham-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Drain shells upside down on paper towels.
Combine ham, cream and horseradish; fill tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.0245
Cherry Tomatoes With Crabmeat
Mix together crabmeat, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, thyme, and green onions.
(Mixture can be prepared one night before.) Cut off tomato bottoms and scoop out insides.
Stuff tomatoes with crabmeat mixture.
Sprinkle tops with parsley. - 32.2617
Sherry Cherry Tomatoes
A decadant way to enjoy cherry tomatoes.
We added the chia to make it a healthier dish & to show how easy it is to incorporate into your favorite foods. - 31.2007
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and small mixer bowl.
Process green pepper.
Add remaining ingredients except tomatoes.
Mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well combined.
Cover bowl and chill for 2 hours.
Fill each tomato with... - 34.2435
Tuna Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day. - 116.563
Cucumber And Cherry Tomato Salad With Mango Dressing
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Try this delicious Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad with Mango Dressing recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 64.7344
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 29.9094
Nom Nom Paleo App Review - Sauteed Shrimp With Cherry Tomatoes
1. In a colander put shrimp run cold water over, remove the shell and devein the shrimps.
2. Once done pat dry the shrimp with a paper towel, placed them in a bowl, and seasoned them with seasoning and let it rest.
3. Wash the cherry tomatoes... - 114.457
Cherry Tomatoes And Mushroom Saute
In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat; cook garlic and mushrooms, shaking pan, for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, oregano and thyme; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through and mushrooms are tender.
(Can be prepared an... - 28.7299
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.702
Grilled Pork With Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for a nice barbecue recipe for your sunday lunch alternative? Look no further here the chef provides step by step recipe instructions to make grilled pork with cherry tomatoes and zucchini squash. An ultimate barbecue dish which is not only healthy... - 110.994
Scallops On Pesto Sauce And Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for an idea to prepare scallops in a quick way with a sauce and tomatoes? Check out the video showing how to use scallops on pesto sauce and make stuffed cherry tomatoes to go along with it as a whole. Good when served with wine! - 112.937
Spice Crusted Steak With Cherry Tomato And White Bean Saute
This combination of medium-rare beef, with all its lovely resting juices, alongside creamy sweet white beans and juicy cherry tomatoes is a classic and an absolute must if you’ve never tried it before. A-1 sauce on this steak? That will be blasphemy. The... - 99.6114
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 98.049
Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Broccoli And Cherry Tomatoes
To your health -- pasta with broccoli and cherry tomatoes! Here is a quick and easy recipe for a weekday family meal which is healthy, colorful, flavorful and with ingredients your body will thank you for. From the broccoli, get antioxidants, fiber, vitamin... - 119.982
Fried Fish With Cherry Tomatoes
This fried fish recipe is a perfect option for a hot day when kitchen is the last place you want to be. The chef here provides step by step instructions to make fried fish with cherry tomatoes and dill. Also, do not miss out some quick tips she mentions for... - 80.9327
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Halloween Puss Filled Pimples
What do you serve when you run out of your appetizers during a Halloween party? Here is a Halloween puss filled pimples that will save your during this time as it can be prepared in few minutes without cooking and it fits the occasion. It needs just 2... - 97.8889
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, put the cherry tomatoes, drizzle balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoon of olive oil on top. Mix to coat well. Pop the baking sheet in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Chop... - 0
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut small slice off bottoms of cherry tomatoes so they will sit flat.
Cut thin slice from tops.
Carefully scoop out centers of tomatoes; discard.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
Invert and chill.
Drain tuna thoroughly.
Combine tuna,... - 32.8706
Tomato-Oyster Bites exploits the flavor of cherry tomatoes and smoked oysters. Whenever I get my hand on oysters I try these tomato oyster bites - they make the best pick to serve as the first course for dinner. - 30.5397
Tomato-Crab Bites is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Tomato-Crab Bites . - 26.0784
Cheesy-vegetable Congealed Salad
Heat soup in a heavy saucepan.
Add cream cheese, stir until melted.
Stir in mayonnaise, cool.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, cool.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in cream cheese mixture, celery, pecans, green pepper, onion, and... - 38.1176
Cherry Bean Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Drain off fat.
3. Add pork and beans, kidney beans, ketchup, onion soup mix, water, mustard and vinegar to the meat; mix well.
4. Stir in cherries.
5. Pour t - 31.4812
Slice thin tops from tomatoes.
Remove pulp; drain shells inverted on paper towels.
Combine tuna, sour cream and horseradish in bowl; fill tomatoes with tuna mixture.
Chill; garnish with parsley. - 22.5386
Marinated Bean And Chestnut Bowl
Combine beans, water chestnuts and halved tomatoes in a medium size bowl.
Combine dressing, onion, parsley and basil in a jar with a tight lid; cover; shake until well blended.
Pour dressing over vegetables; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
Break... - 31.3228
Warm Lentil Salad
This is a salad made using familiar ingredient such as the lentil! Watch the chef make this salad, though presentation of the video is amiss! - 83.1214
Squid Chilli Stir Fry
The squid chili stir fry is a herbed squid recipe. Prepared with basil and cherry tomatoes along with bean sprouts, the squid chili stir fry is flavored with lemon juice. Cooked together, the squid stir fry can be served as an appetizing side for parties or... - 36.0398
Marinated Asparagus Aid Hearts Of Palm
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus, in batches, in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge asparagus into ice... - 44.2968
Feta Crust Lamb With Rich Tomato Sauce
1. To marinate the lamb, put the racks into a non metallic dish; in a bowl, combine thyme, lemon zest, half the oregano, oil and garlic
2. Rub this over the lamb and allow to marinate at least for half an hour or as long as a whole day; you can... - 44.9052
Oysters In A Pocket
Wash tomatoes; then cut almost in half, not quite through.
Slip an oyster inside and skewer with a toothpick.
Arrange on a platter and garnish with parsley. - 20.2097
This original recipe from the famed Seattle Restaurateur, Peter Canlis, is straight out of the pages of "Dining in Seattle" cookbook! Canlis Restaurant in Seattle has served this dish since its opening night in 1950. It was named one of the best 100 dishes in... - 102.95
Marinate the turkey chunks overnight in a mixture of the reserved pineapple syrup, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, honey, oil, dry mustard, and onion; turn chunks occasionally.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Thread turkey, pineapple, tomatoes (if large, cut in... - 32.8549
Perfect Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
This [tomato sauce] recipe's quickness depends on getting all the sauce ingredients and cooking equipment ready before you start cooking. Then, when the water's boiling, start the pasta, and saute the sauce at the same time. - 29.9177
Tomatoes With Snow Peas
1) Cut the large pea pods into half.
2) Take a medium skillet and melt margarine in it over medium-high heat.
3) Stir in green onions, snow peas, water chestnuts and garlic in it. Stir-fry the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until... - 45.3426
Green Papaya Salad
Take a few chillies and garlic and pound roughly in a mortar and pestle or process very briefly in a blender.
Set aside in a bowl and repeat until all the chillies and garlic are used up.
Mix in the raw papaya.
Stir in the peanuts, dried shrimps and tomato,... - 37.9715
Country Picnic Salad
In medium bowl, combine corn, Monterey Jack cheese, celery, tomatoes and green onion; set aside.
In small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt.
Gradually add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
Stir in celery seeds.
Pour dressing over sala - 28.6588
Finely chop anchovies.
In a medium bowl, combine chopped anchovies, butter or margarine, mustard, eggs, dill weed, 2 teaspoons parsley, chives, pepper and chopped cucumber.
Spread evenly on cooked crepes.
Layer coated crepes to make a 6-layer stack.
Spoon 2... - 37.1239
Dieter's Tuna Salad
Dieter's Tuna Salad is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Dieter's Tuna Salad in a jiffy and let us know how much you've enjoyed it ! - 36.3261
Tomato & Chickpea Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Fry the aubergine and onion in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins until softened and lightly coloured. Add the garlic, canned tomatoes, 1/2 can of water, 1 tsp oregano and a little pepper. Bring to the boil, then... - 34.203
Ad Lib Antipasto
Arrange artichoke hearts, tuna, cherry tomatoes, ripe olives, and pickled beets on a large lettuce lined serving platter, If desired, garnish platter with lemon wedges.
Cover and chill till serving time. - 29.3144
Gourmet Olives And Tomatoes
Shake oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and peppercorns in tightly covered large jar.
Add olives; cover and shake to coat olives evenly with liquid.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours, tipping jar occasionally to distribute marinade.
About 5 hours before serving,... - 31.5269
In bowl combine egg, tomato sauce, crushed crackers, onion, green pepper, soy sauce, and ginger.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 4-inch patties; grill over medium coals for 6 to 8 minutes; turn, Top each patty with a pineapple slice... - 34.2934
Tomatoes And Artichokes
Cook and stir walnuts, cheese, salt and pepper in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until nuts are coated and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add artichokes and tomatoes.
Cook, stirring constantly, just until vegetables are hot, about 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 30.0939
Penne Pasta With Spinach And Tomatoes
If you always enjoyed healthy, simple and delicious cooking, then this video will surely satisfy you. Famous chef Dani explains that healthy and simple food can be cooked to be delicious as well. However, you should have proper idea to do that. Watch the... - 119.382
Five Tomato Salsa
1.Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
2.Other tomatoes can be chopped.
3.In a non aluminium bowl, put in all the tomatoes.
4.Add in salt, cilantro, onion and pepper.
5.Mix gently but well.
6.Add in lime juice, mix.
8.... - 43.31
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 37.374
Spicy Tomato Baked Eggs
1) In a frying pan, saute the onions, chilli, garlic and coriander stalks in oil for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until thickened.
3) The mixture can be frozen at this stage for 1... - 42.8982
Caribbean Zesty Barbecue Sauce
In saucepan, cook onion and peppers in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 15 minutes or until flavors are blended; stir often. - 24.6269
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Let the salsa stand at room temperature 30 to 45 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. - 24.1792
Bean & Tomato Salad
1. Cook the onion in a small covered dish on the rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2 min. Allow to cool.
2. Combine the drained beans, dill cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl. Add the onion.
3. Place the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and mustard in a screw-top jar.... - 35.7493
Salmon Mousse Stuffed Tomato
Recipe for Salmon Mousse, The flavor combination of fresh ripe tomatoes and light fluffy chilled salmon mousse is really quite extraordinary! This is the perfect make-ahead dish for a multitude of occasions; from Sunday lunch to family dinners to cocktail... - 111.712
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Thinly slice the tops off the tomatoes.
2. Use a small teaspoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp.
3. Leave the tomatoes to drain, setting them upside down.
4. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining ingredients.
5. Whisk until... - 41.5814
Quinoa With Roasted Tomatoes
Quinoa is an Andean cereal that is considered a super food due to its nutritional values. It is found in health stores, Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s in the US. However, a lot of grocery stores are starting to carry it because of its ever growing popularity.... - 122.389
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
Toast muffins, and set aside.
Pour beaten egg in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until egg is set.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Mash egg with a fork until crumbly.
Combine egg,... - 42.5171
Ring Bologna Kabobs
1. Alternate bologna slices, pineapple chunks, potatoes, green pepper and olives on metal kabob skewers. Arrange on microwave roasting rack in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Spread marmalade over kabobs.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 8 to 9 minutes or until... - 25.5181
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Halve pineapple slices.
Combine reserved pineapple juice with next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour over shrimp.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, spooning marinade over... - 38.4881
In a medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine over low heat.
Add garlic; saute about 1 minute.
Stirring frequently, cook until anchovies dissolve into a paste.
Add remaining 1/4 cup butter or margarine, half and half and whipping... - 37.7561
Chicken Rissoles De Luxe
Prepare pie crust mix according to directions on package.
Roll pastry 1/4 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
Dot with 2 tablespoons of the chilled butter.
Fold two sides to center and press slightly to flatten.
Fold ends to center and seal edges.
Wrap... - 42.6902
1. Pre-heat the oven to 240 degreee Centigrade or the highest temperature setting.
2. In a food processor fitted with a dough blade, add the flours, yeast and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well, and pour in the water and mix the mixture to a soft... - 48.747
Hot And Cold Salad
In a large bowl, combine the endive, radicchio, Boston lettuce, watercress, potatoes, sugar snap peas or snow peas, tomatoes, Cheddar, and tuna.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. - 36.9006
Tomato Aspic Crown
1. Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water in medium-size saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until dissolved. Stir in remaining 2 cups water, tomato sauce, lemon juice.
2. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold; chill several hours, or until firm.
3. Unmold... - 22.0963
Tomatoes And Mushrooms With Pesto
1) Prepare pesto sauce whirling in blender parsley, salad dressing, yogurt, cheese, garlic and basil leaves till smooth.
2) In each hollowed tomato and mushroom cap spoon little of pesto sauce.
3) Place toasted pine nuts to garnish. If... - 34.4235
Turkey Tomato Mac
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sugar, basil, tomatoes, and tomato paste; season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 40.8582
Marinated Tomatoes is a purely well flavored accompaniment to a number of dishes. This is simple dish can be prepared quiet easily by following this fantastic and simple Marinated Tomatoes recipe. - 38.7042
Baked Fish And Tomatoes
This recipe works well with all kinds of fish. You can substitute trout with salmon or any white fish you like. This is a very healthy meal that also looks wonderful and fresh. You can make this very quickly and have dinner on the table in no time. Try making... - 128.159
Windset Tomato-pepper Gazpacho
This chilled soup can be garnished many ways or have ingredients added to take it from simple to luxurious. This is a refreshing soup to serve family style or individually as a starter or a unique dessert. Also makes a charming summertime brunch conversation... - 0
Tomato Salmon Thimbles
1. Drain the liquid from the salmon, remove bones and skin and flake in a medium bowl
2. In a cup, combine mayo, chili sauce, onion, lemon juice, dillweed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper seasoning and add to the salmon
3. From the blossom... - 38.1874
Tomato And Pasta Timbales
1. Cook spaghettini in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Grease four ramekins or soufflé molds with a little olive oil, and line base of each with ... - 46.8446
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes And Peppers
This is one of my favorite spaghetti squash recipes. It is not only an excellent, tasty vegetarian meal, it’s also a gluten free recipe and a super healthy dinner. Learn how to cook spaghetti squash - it's a great alternative to pasta. More great recipes... - 40.6669
Berry Good Raw Vegan Tomato Soup
Cold? Yeah, me too! BUT here's some yummy tomato soup that you can warm in your blender to heat you up :) There's no fat and only 3 main ingredients. It's so easy and berry berry good! - 109.385
Tomato Salmon Thimbles
1. Drain liquid from salmon; remove bones and skin, then flake in a medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, onion, lemon juice, dillweed, Worcestershire sauce, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning in a cup; fold into the prepared... - 35.8008
Hi everyone and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing an appetizer that is as delicious as it is quick to prepare: Bruschetta Caprese. Of course bruschetta is a starter that's eaten throughout Italy and that can be found all over... - 135.427
Delicious Tomato Cucumber Salad
Salad are the healthiest side dish, which can be eaten anytime. Here, the chef is making the tomato-cucumber salad, flavored with fresh basil leaves. Check out the recipe right now!! - 114.271
Tomato Corn And Broccoli
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil
2. Add the broccoli and heat to boiling again.
3. Reduce heat and simmer broccoli for 8 minutes until it is tender yet crunchy.
4. Empty into a colander and let drain and stand in the steam.
5. Return the... - 43.7448
Tuna Tomato Broccoli Casserole
Beat eggs and buttermilk in large bowl.
Add tuna, salt, cottage cheese, broccoli, and onion.
Turn into large shallow casserole.
Bake in 350°F oven 35 minutes.
Top with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese; bake 10 minutes, until set - 33.1568
Roasted Tomato & Shallot Pasta
In a deep 10- by 15-inch roasting pan, combine tomatoes, shallots, and oil.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are browned, 50 to 60 minutes; stir vegetables occasionally.
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel stems; thinly slice.
Cut flowerets into 1-inch... - 40.8276
Warm Salad Of Feta Cheese And Tomatoes With Garlic Shrimp
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the arugula, endive and red leaf lettuce. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. Rinse... - 40.234
Cucumber Tomato Chunky Cheese Salad With Jumbo Croutons
In large salad bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; stir in basil, oregano, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Trim cucumbers. With vegetable peeler, peel off strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart to create stripes. Cut into large chunks and add to bowl.
Slice... - 32.1761