- » Canned Cherry Tomato
Canned Cherry Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned cherry tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned cherry tomato recipes.
Ground Cherry Marmalade
1. Husk ground cherries and wash.
2. In a large saucepan, simmer pears in water for 25 minutes.
3. Stir in pineapple, lemon juice and sugar; over high heat bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
4. Stir in pectin and boil again over... - 38.947
Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes
Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Anchovies In Cherry Tomatoes, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 30.7234
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 29.4742
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
In bowl, beat cheese by hand until creamy; beat in basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Spoon into pastry bag fitted with 1/2 inch (1 cm) open star tip.
Using sharp or serrated knife, make X in bottom of each cherry tomato; scoop out seeds.
Pipe cheese... - 31.3274
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice stem end from tomatoes; scoop out pulp.
Invert on paper towel to drain.
In a small bowl combine crab meat, green onions, bread crumbs, parsley, vinegar and dillweed; mix well.
Spoon into tomatoes.
Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towel.
On... - 33.3913
Ground Cherry Preserves
1. In a large kettle, put together fruit and water; bring mixture to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in sugar, lemon juice and syrup; bring mixture again to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and let cool... - 36.7332
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut stem end from tomatoes and scoop out pulp.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika in small mixing bowl.
Stuff tomatoes with crab mixture.
Place tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate, with smaller tomatoes toward center.
Microwave at High 2... - 38.3144
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
What a delicious recipe with fresh summer tomatoes! Stuffed cherry tomatoes is a perefct summer Italian dish. Looks great on dinner table and as name suggest, stuffed cherry tomatoes, it looks like cherries only on the top of the cake. - 29.7525
Seaside Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice down through center of each tomato almost to base.
2. Lightly season tomato inside with salt and pepper and slip an oyster into each tomato. - 21.0599
Cherry Tomatoes With Lomi Salmon
1) Cover salmon with water and keep aside for half an hour.
2) Remove skin and cut meat in strips after taking off the bones and then chop fine.
3) Slice the tomatoes and chop coarsely.
4) Cut round onion.
5) Cut green onions to about 1/8"... - 39.654
Crab Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and small mixer bowl.
Process green pepper.
Add remaining ingredients except tomatoes.
Mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well combined.
Cover bowl and chill for 2 hours.
Fill each tomato with... - 32.0535
Tasty Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
When cherry tomatoes are in their prime, there could be a no better way to devour them than have them roasted. Juicy, succulent, ripe red tomatoes make for a yummy addition to salads, soups and many side dishes. To know how to roast cherry tomatoes to... - 103.895
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice off every top of the tomatoes.
2. By using a small spoon bring out all the seeds out of the tomato, and discard them.
3. Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain them completely before you are to fill the cavities with filling.
4.... - 40.1884
Autumn Cherry Conserve
1. Hull ground cherries; wash and pick.
2. In a large saucepan, put together ground cherries, pineapple, lemon juice, grated orange peel and juice, apples and cranberries; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Stir in pectin and bring back to... - 40.5975
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Steak Tartar
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-inch-thick slice from stem end of each cherry tomato. Deseed tomatoes (you can use a tiny melon scooper for this) and place on absorbent paper, with stem end on bottom in order to remove excess pulp (if... - 42.2925
Ham-stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Drain shells upside down on paper towels.
Combine ham, cream and horseradish; fill tomatoes.
Garnish with parsley. - 27.0104
Chili Salad In Cherry Tomatoes
Cook rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Cover and chill well.
Add sour cream, mayonnaise and salt.
Add green chilies, olives and green onions; mix.
Chill until... - 38.5046
Cucumber And Cherry Tomato Salad With Mango Dressing
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Try this delicious Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad with Mango Dressing recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 66.3471
Green Tomato Conserve
1. Lengthwise peel lemon; cut peel into thin strips like sliver.
2. In a cheesecloth bag, tie spices.
3. In a large saucepan, cook peel in water for 30 minutes.
4. In another saucepan, parboil tomatoes in water for 5 minutes; drain and... - 39.7518
Tuna Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day. - 118.176
Cherry Tomatoes With Crabmeat
Mix together crabmeat, sour cream, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, thyme, and green onions.
(Mixture can be prepared one night before.) Cut off tomato bottoms and scoop out insides.
Stuff tomatoes with crabmeat mixture.
Sprinkle tops with parsley. - 31.8195
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 27.809
Nom Nom Paleo App Review - Sauteed Shrimp With Cherry Tomatoes
1. In a colander put shrimp run cold water over, remove the shell and devein the shrimps.
2. Once done pat dry the shrimp with a paper towel, placed them in a bowl, and seasoned them with seasoning and let it rest.
3. Wash the cherry tomatoes... - 107.917
Sherry Cherry Tomatoes
A decadant way to enjoy cherry tomatoes.
We added the chia to make it a healthier dish & to show how easy it is to incorporate into your favorite foods. - 32.8374
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.175
Cherry Tomatoes And Mushroom Saute
In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat; cook garlic and mushrooms, shaking pan, for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, oregano and thyme; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through and mushrooms are tender.
(Can be prepared an... - 27.4044
Grilled Pork With Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for a nice barbecue recipe for your sunday lunch alternative? Look no further here the chef provides step by step recipe instructions to make grilled pork with cherry tomatoes and zucchini squash. An ultimate barbecue dish which is not only healthy... - 112.575
Scallops On Pesto Sauce And Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for an idea to prepare scallops in a quick way with a sauce and tomatoes? Check out the video showing how to use scallops on pesto sauce and make stuffed cherry tomatoes to go along with it as a whole. Good when served with wine! - 114.469
Spice Crusted Steak With Cherry Tomato And White Bean Saute
This combination of medium-rare beef, with all its lovely resting juices, alongside creamy sweet white beans and juicy cherry tomatoes is a classic and an absolute must if you’ve never tried it before. A-1 sauce on this steak? That will be blasphemy. The... - 117.225
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 99.6433
Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Broccoli And Cherry Tomatoes
To your health -- pasta with broccoli and cherry tomatoes! Here is a quick and easy recipe for a weekday family meal which is healthy, colorful, flavorful and with ingredients your body will thank you for. From the broccoli, get antioxidants, fiber, vitamin... - 121.715
Fried Fish With Cherry Tomatoes
This fried fish recipe is a perfect option for a hot day when kitchen is the last place you want to be. The chef here provides step by step instructions to make fried fish with cherry tomatoes and dill. Also, do not miss out some quick tips she mentions for... - 80.8676
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 128.526
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Halloween Puss Filled Pimples
What do you serve when you run out of your appetizers during a Halloween party? Here is a Halloween puss filled pimples that will save your during this time as it can be prepared in few minutes without cooking and it fits the occasion. It needs just 2... - 117.813
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut small slice off bottoms of cherry tomatoes so they will sit flat.
Cut thin slice from tops.
Carefully scoop out centers of tomatoes; discard.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper.
Invert and chill.
Drain tuna thoroughly.
Combine tuna,... - 31.3379