- » Canned Bottled Salsa
Canned Bottled Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned bottled salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned bottled salsa recipes.
Place steel blade in work bowl, Add onion and celery; process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add chili peppers and cilantro or parsley.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add to... - 47.4594
Pork Tenderloin With Mandarin Salsa
1. Combine pork and orange juice in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare Mandarin Salsa, combine bell pepper, mandarin oranges, 1/3 cup onion, corn, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in another medium bowl.... - 35.4864
In A Jiffy Black Bean Chili With Salsa
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, oregano and cumin; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
2. Add salsa and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in... - 27.337
Broiled Ham With Pineapple Salsa
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp (25 mL) juice in small bowl; stir in mustard.
Brush over ham on broiler pan; broil, without turning, for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned around edges.
In serving dish, combine pineapple, onion,... - 25.6087
Eye Of Round With Salsa
Trim fat from roast. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast. Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/4 hours or till thermometer registers 140° for rare or for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours or... - 31.4824
Margarita Pork With Black Bean Salsa
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chops to bag, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chops from bag, reserving marinade. Place chops on grill rack coated with cookingspray, cover... - 30.9007
In a medium skillet cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is -tender.
Stir in retried beans, salsa, undrained chile peppers, beer, chili powder, and 'garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes... - 30.509
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 36.2967
Chili Turkey Loaves
1 Cut chili peppers into 8 portions; remove seeds. Cut 4 ounces of the cheese into eight 3 x1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks; shred remaining cheese.
2 In a bowl beat eggs; stir in tomato sauce, bread crumbs, onion, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.... - 32.4011
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.5689
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together -black beans, sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a smooth layer, leaving a... - 31.4946
Baked Chili Relleno
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper with egg yolks; then fold in beaten egg whites and pour half of this mixture into a greased 2 by 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Slit each chile lengthwise down one side and lay flat over egg batter and then... - 30.644
1) Firmly wrap the tortilla stack in a foil, place directly over the rack and heat as per the directions until the tortillas are soft.
2) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil until just tender. Then stir in the retried beans and cook until... - 35.2266
Informal Fondue Party
In a large heavy saucepan, cook onion and garlic in butter until translucent; don't burn.
Mash 1 cup of the beans with a fork and add, along with the remaining whole beans, to the onions.
Add tomato sauce and salsa.
Over low heat stir in cheese, a handful at... - 34.2759
Baja Beef N Beans
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, pepper, salt, chili powder and mustard; coat the beef with the mixture and slice into 1/2" wide strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the beef strips, stir in the onion,... - 39.5289
Crispy Tortilla Salad
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Bake tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
Top each tortilla with layers of shredded lettuce, cheeses, kidney beans, tomatoes and salsa.
Serve with additional salsa... - 30.1127
Easy Chicken Santa Fe
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa. Top with the chicken breasts, then pour the remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the chicken.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 1/4 to 3 hours, or until the... - 23.4186
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 35.9998
Vegan Black Bean Burgers
Wish to prepare something easy for a quick weeknight meal? What better than black bean burgers that are flavorful, healthy and easy to cook up. Camilla Saulsbury tells you how to prepare meat-free burgers at home. These burgers are so yum and flavorful that... - 95.5042
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 112.576
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 40.9074
Layered Bean Dip
In a blender container or food processor bowl place beans and salsa.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spread mixture evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with green chilies and roasted red pepper or pimiento.
Wash blender container or food processor... - 32.5029
Spicy Vegetable Burgers
1. To make burgers, place beans in a bowl and using a fork mash well. Add breadcrumbs, carrot, spring onion, parsley, ground garlic, spice mix, egg and black pepper to taste and mix well to combine.
2. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Place on a plate lined with... - 34.6152
Mexican Black Bean Pizza
Lightly grease an 11- to 13-inch pizza pan.
Unroll the pizza dough and transfer to the prepared pan, pressing dough out with your hands.
Build up the edges slightly.
Prick generously with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until light... - 46.2616
Spicy Green And Red Pork Loin Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. To prepare pork, combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub pork with pepper mixture. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 155°; cool and shred... - 34.617
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 131.229
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 36.2572
In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
To assemble tacos: Sprinkle lettuce into each taco shell.
Divide tuna mixture among tacos, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
Garnish as desired with toppings. - 29.6314
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 37.4846
Mexican Polenta Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine tomatillo salsa, cilantro, green chiles, and garlic in a small bowl. Combine pinto beans, black beans, and corn in a bowl.
3. Place 9 polenta slices in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, pressing polenta... - 31.6695
Santa Fe Ravioli Soup
1. Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Add ravioli, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Add salsa, beans, chicken, and garlic, cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Ladle soup into bowls, top with sour cream and cilantro. - 25.8155
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together black beans, green sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers or green chile peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a... - 39.4941
Black Bean Chili
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a saucepan and add the black beans along with the liquid. Add tomato sauce, green pepper, garlic, onion, chili powder, salsa and cumin.
3) Bring the mixture to boil and cook for... - 45.6388
Seafood Fajita Salad
Seafood Fajita Salad became famous in my home after our friend prepared some for us. You will have to taste this Seafood Fajita Salad to get to know the difference. Prepare it right away! - 33.16
Mexican Pizza Pitas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
3) Remove form the heat and pour of liquid if any.
4) Add in sugar, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5) Smear the salsa on each... - 45.4195
Pinto Bean Chili
Soak the pinto beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, dram the beans, cover with 4 quarts of cold water, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and cook the beans gently, uncovered, until tender, about 70 to 80 minutes.
In a 3- to... - 33.9647
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with cumin and beans.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Blend or process avocado, juice and sauce until... - 37.9062
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 41.6342
Eight Layer Spread
In a small mixing bowl stir together the refried beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce.
Spread bean mixture on a platter making a layer about 1/4 inch thick.
Then spread the sour cream in a layer atop the beans; spread a layer of salsa atop the sour... - 33.9719
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, cook 3 minutes. Add turkey, cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat,- stir in salsa, cumin, half the garlic, and beans.
2. Place ricotta in a food... - 25.9426
Spanish Three Bean Chili
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, rinse them well under cold running water and set them aside to drain again.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic to the pan and saute until the beef is browned and the... - 32.2266
Southwestern Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the salsa and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or just before serving, microwave tortillas, covered with a paper towel, on 100% power... - 44.8952
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 38.7803
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 39.3732
Chili Relleno Supreme
Take each chili and roll both sides in flour and wrap around cheese slice.
After you have prepared all of the chilies, beat whites of eggs with mixer until very stiff, adding a pinch of salt and tsp.of flour while beating.
Then fold in yolks of eggs slowly... - 35.9175
Corn Breaded Fish Bake
If necessary, cut fillets to about 1/2-inch thickness.
Then cut into about 4x1-inch strips.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the cornmeal, soda, and salt.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and the chili peppers.
In another... - 40.8633
Pecos Pasta Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, add the pasta, green onions, tomato, chilies, olives, picante sauce, cilantro, lime juice and corn together.
2) Stir the mixture to blend well.
3) Then stir in the required mayonnaise to coat all the salad ingredients... - 43.0634
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 51.2291
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 33.0914
Garlic Southwestern Lasagna
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and saute 3 minutes. Add turkey, and cook until done, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat, and stir in salsa, cumin, half of garlic, and beans.
2.... - 34.2759
Carnitas De Sapo
This simple recipe for making succulent morsels of carnitas requires nothing more than pork and a bottle of marinade! The pieces of pork shoulder are slowly simmered in lard and browned in its own juices. - 102.041
Spoon this spicy meat-and-vegetable mixture into cool, crisp lettuce leaves for an informal main dish that's much lighter than the usual tortilla-wrapped tacos.
For an even spicier version, add bottled hot chile salsa to taste.
Coarsely chop carrots.
Cut... - 36.1213
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
Mustard Citronette Dressing
Did you think vinegar dressings are always pungent, if so, chef is here to prove you wrong. Well, who thought a vinaigrette made with lemon instead of vinegar could be this brilliant and can easily pass off as original! - 147.402