- » Canned Bean Dip
Canned Bean Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canned bean dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canned bean dip recipes.
Halloween Black Bean Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious, healthy black bean dip perfect for Halloween or any time of the year. Pipe a spider web design on this dip and it would be great for a party. - 113.778
Refried Bean Dip
Mix beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce in a small pan or heatproof Mexican pottery bowl.
Cook over coals, stirring, until heated.
Keep warm on barbecue, or use chafing dish. - 23.2474
Spicy Bean Cocktail Dip
Put in blender the drained beans, garlic, liquid hot-pepper seasoning, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Blend until smooth, about 60 seconds (or press mixture through a wire strainer if you don't have a blender).
Turn into a serving bowl and... - 30.1386
Layered Bean Dip
Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl and blend well.
Combine the refried beans and salsa in another bowl and mix well, adjusting amount of salsa if necessary to achieve a spreadable consistency.
Layer half the cream cheese mixture in a... - 30.8106
San Antone Bean Dip
Try this San Antone Bean Dip recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering San Antone Bean Dip will surely give you a huge fan following! - 21.5576
Spicy Bean Dip
Spicy Bean Dip is a mouth watering side dish dish. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.5785
Easy Bean Dip
1. In a deep 1-quart casserole with lid, combine soup, cheese, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion and hot-pepper sauce. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts; stir every 1 minute.
2. Stir 1/2 cup bean... - 26.1349
Hot Refried Bean Dip
This Hot Refried Bean Dip surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of beans and beef, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Hot Refried Bean Dip for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 34.2059
Party Bean Dip
Party Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. A delicious Party Bean Dip will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 36.1543
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
This Hot Mexican Bean Dip is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious dip recipe, Hot Mexican Bean Dip is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 24.4301
To Microwave: Place shallots, garlic, sugar, chili and 2 teaspoons water in small microwave safe bowl; microwave on HIGH (100% power) 30 to 45 seconds.
Place beans, 2 tablespoons water, cumin, pepper and garlic mixture in food processor or blender; process... - 33.4897
Black Bean Dip
Mash beans with fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate. - 26.3962
Bean And Cheese Dip
Bean And Cheese Dip is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Bean And Cheese Dip will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 22.554
Low Fat Bean Dip
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Use raw vegetables or tortilla chips for dipping.
Store in the refrigerator - 30.6077
Black-eyed Pea And Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the black-eyed peas, artichokes, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
Spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the black-eyed pea mixture.
Bake for 20... - 34.835
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 30.6534
Hot Bacon-bean Dip
Hot Bacon-Bean Dip is a delicious dip recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Hot Bacon-Bean Dip, you will always crave for some more. - 37.3461
Bean Dip Chili
Brown the beef and stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer five to ten minutes (Be sure to remove excess fat after the meat has browned before adding the other ingredients). - 18.8363
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 29.0743
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 32.2864
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 131.714
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 33.7616
Drain beans, reserve 1/3 cup bean liquid.
Pour reserve liquid into blender jar.
Add beans and blender chop briefly to make a fairly smooth mixture.
Heat oil and onions in 1 1/2 quart casserole; cook* 1 1/2 minutes in Radarange oven.
Add beans to onions;... - 29.8395
White Bean And Pine Nut Dip
In a small bowl combine the bread crumbs and milk.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine beans, sour cream, pine nuts, seasoning blend, and ground red pepper.
Cover and blend or process until... - 35.143
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.0657
Black Bean Dip
Black bean dip is a peppy and delicious dip. This black bean dip recipe is prepared with canned beans processed with spiced like chili, cumin and flavored with hot pepper sauce. Combined with cooked onions and garlic, it mixed well and can be served fresh and... - 37.0577
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together and top with the cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. - 28.0932
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
Tuscan Bean Dip
Pureed cannellini beans with fresh tomato and cilantro. The cure for too much hummus. - 0
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 33.2134
Cuban Black Bean Dip
Cuban Black Bean Dip is an awesome dip alternative for parties. You can serve this Cuban Black Bean Dip with anything you fancy from tortillas to corn chips. It is easy to make! - 26.4299
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 107.601
Mexican Bean Dip
The mexican bean dip is a saucy and spicy dip that is a favorite with spicy food lovers. Flavored with worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke and vinegar along with cayenne pepper, this dip is very savory. - 30.3478
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 36.8559
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 130.759
Snappy Bean Dip
1. In a large pan mix the tomatoes and the chilies
2. Heat the pan and cook the tomatoes till they are soft and pulpy and then add the cheese.
3. Heat the pan for a few minutes more till the cheese melts. Immediately add the FRITOS® Brand Jalapeno... - 26.1443
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Spread beans on a dinner size plate and heat in microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute.
Spread with remaining ingredients in order given. - 27.6174
Peppy Bean Dip
Blend together refried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapefio peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 26.7399
Peppy Bean Dip
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, sour cream, beans, salsa and garlic; mix well.
Cover; chill until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Garnish with olives. - 26.0157
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.122
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 37.3583
Appetizer : The Best Spicy Bean Dip
No one can resist a tasty bean dip recipe. With a fantastic flavor that will have you dipping chip after chip, The Best Spicy Bean Dip is a must at any party. - 0
Fiesta Ranch Bean Dip
Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan until well blended.
Warm over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Pour into serving bowl; top with cheese.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 23.9677
White Bean Pesto Dip
What more fullfilling can it get for lovers of beans than a white bean rich side to accompany their favorite snacks! Thanks to Chef Evanne's outdoor tour to Linabelle's Gourmet Garlic Farm to share intuitive information about garlic. Pita chips or fresh... - 116.351
Black Bean Dip With Marjoram
Take this suggestion of how to prepare a Black Bean Dip With Marjoram and make a tasty dip for your guests as well as yourself. You will definitely like this Black Bean Dip With Marjoram dip. Go for it! - 27.5819
Creole Black Bean Dip
Place in blender beans, peppers, vinegar, chili wder, seasoning and cumin.
Blend until ooth.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, in onion, garlic and parsley, - 29.5305
Baked Bean And Ham Dip
This Baked Bean And Ham Dip tastes too good ! I like this Baked Bean And Ham Dip with spaghetti. What would you like to have it with ? - 22.5204
Cheesy Bean Dip
In saucepan soften onion in milk.
Add beans, cheese, and peppers.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Pour into small chafing dish.
Keep warm over candle or chafing dish burner. (Thin with more milk, if necessary.)
Serve with chips.
Makes 2 cups - 28.1652
Spinach And Beans Anti Aging Dip
Looking for a delicious and healthy dip that you can whip up within seconds? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty spinach dip that is 100% vegan. What's more, it has anti aging properties. Watch to know more! - 94.1511
Spicy Garbanzo Dip
1. Combine the beans, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process to the desired degree of smoothness. Add the scallions and peppers, and process just enough to mix.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and garnish... - 30.4237
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 25.4721
Cannellini Bean Dip
Deliciously yours! Dip the chips or accompany cannellini bean dip with your favorite snack. This Canellini bean dip is a perefct side dish to make your dinner menu a complete gourmet affair. - 34.2406
Southern Bean Dip Soup
1. In a large kettle, empty the FRITOS® Brand Jalapeno Bean Dip, broth and water and mix well.
2. Simmer the kettle uncovered on a medium-high heat for 30 minutes till done
3. Add the onions, celery, corn and pepper to the kettle and simmer again for... - 37.0761
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Press the cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a 12x14 baking dish.
Layer the chili over the cream cheese layer and sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with the olives and... - 29.6792
My crackers taste mindblowing with this Bean and Onion Dip ! You should surely try out this irresistilbe Bean and Onion relish and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions of the Bean and Onion Dip are welcome ! - 24.2931
Easy Southwestern Dip
Love Tamales? Then you wil sure love this Easy Southwestern Dip. As the name goes, it is way too easy to prepare and when it comes to the taste part it makes no compromise. Try this easy southwestern dip with corn chips. - 36.8906
Zesty Bean Dip
1. In a food processor bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Blend to a chunky consistency by pulsing in short quick bursts.
Alternatively, you can mash the beans in a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon the dip into a serve... - 35.7867
Black Bean Dip
1.Place the beans, chili powder, cumin, red onion, and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree.
Variation Substitute 1 tablespoon orange juice and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar for the chili powder and cumin. - 30.3146
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 41.4544
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
In glass serving bowl, cook all ingredients except corn chips on BAKE (6) for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir once during cooking.
Serve hot with corn chips. - 32.9185
Mexican Bean Dip With Bacon
1. Place bacon pieces in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon pieces, set aside. Place beans in blender and blend until smooth. Pour into bacon drippings in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Stir in... - 30.1607
Hot Mexican Bean Dip
1. In a pan combine all ingredients except bacon and heat through.
2. Top with bacon and serve with corn chips or potato chips. - 35.4864
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Have you ever tried making a variation of hummus? Katherine demonstrated a delicious variation to your otherwise regular hummus. She adds in some roasted bell peppers and scallions. Besides being delicious, hummus has high nutritional value. Watch and learn! - 109.959
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 45.2199
Warm Black Bean Dip
Superbowl party favorite!!! Serve this with warm chips - or call it a side dish at your next BBQ! - 0
Zesty Bean Dip
Zesty Bean Dip and tortilla chips one of my masterpiece dishes. Whenever I prepare tortilla chips, kids at home appeal to prepare this zesty bean dip. Try this bean dip with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables. - 43.9092
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 131.218
Bacon N Bean Dip
Mix all ingredients; chill.
Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer or blender.
May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast. - 22.3624
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 28.4414
Garbanzo Bean Dip
In a blender or food processor, whirl garbanzos, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and cayenne until smooth.
With motor running, add cooking liquid, a little at a time, until mixture has a good dipping consistency.
Season to taste with salt.
Transfer to a serving... - 32.383
Yankee Bean Dip
Brown ground beef and chopped onion.
Drain off fat.
Add spices, beans, chilies and picante sauce.
Heat thoroughly (either in a pot on a burner or in a crock-pot).
Add in 1 pound Cheddar cheese and stir into mixture.
Top with remaining cheese. - 31.0425
Spinach Dip With Beans And Sour Cream
Would you like to try out a new dip recipe? Watch this video to learn how to make two different spinach dips. Both the recipe are simple, nutritious, and great in taste. In fact, you can mix a little of both dips to make a third new one! Watch this video and... - 118.772
Chicken And Black Bean Dip
Tortillas and nachos or even a bag of potato chips and some dip? This dip has layers of goodness of starting from chicken, black bean, Mexican cheese and some roasted peppers! See how Ken layers this dip to make this one indulgent one. - 120.343
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552
Santa Fe Bean Dip
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; heat through, stirring constantly.
If desired, garnish with snipped parsley. - 16.6031
Refried Bean Dip
Drain and chop the chilies.
Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the cheese starts to melt. - 19.9456
Blend together retried beans and sour cream.
Finely chop the jalapeno peppers; mix well with bean mixture.
Spoon into serving bowl; garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onion, if desired. - 24.613
Baked Beans Dip
Put the contents of the can in a liquidiser.
Add the grated cheese, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, chilli sauce and salt.
Boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
How to serve
Take out the dip in a small bowl. Put the bowl in the centre of... - 32.3286
Easy Green Chili Bean Dip
In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together the beans, chili peppers and 1/4 cup each of the Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese.
Cook in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for 90 seconds.
Stir and cook on high about 30 seconds more or until the bean... - 25.2449
Pinto Bean Dip
Insert metal blade.
Chop onion place in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris, and add to pan along with beer, broth, bay leaf, and hot pepper seasoning.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer until beans... - 42.3336
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat
2. Add the onions to the pan and sautÃ© on gently heat for three minutes
3. Add the flour to the pan and sautÃ© again for 3 minutes
4. Add tomatoes, milk to the pan and cook on low heat for... - 38.3067
Refried Bean Dip
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans^ with cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve hot from the pot.
Dip tortilla chips into mixture. - 25.8861
Super Bowl Bean And Cheese Dip
Your Super Bowl buffet menu is incomplete without a zippy dip. And Betty's colorful bean dip is likely to be an instant hit with the guests. This make-ahead dip can be assembled several hours ahead of the party and warmed just before serving. Stream the video... - 83.1928
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.6297
1. In a 10" nonstick skillet, saute bell eppers, onion, garlic and alapeno peppers over medium flame for a couple of minutes
2. Add beans and cook for another couple of minutes until they are thoroughly cooked, stirring all the while
3. Add to a small... - 38.8135
Red Bean Dip
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process all the ingredients in it.
3) Heat the dip.
4) Serve warm dip with low-fat crackers. - 34.9066
Ranch Style Bean Dip
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper and garlic; saute until tender.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash beans.
Stir into onion mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
Stir in cheese until melted;... - 34.139
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 33.535
Refried Bean Dip
1) Drain the beans and reserve the liquid.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the beans. Use a potato masher to mash.
3) Add 1/3 cup of the bean liquid. Mix well and add the cheese, salt and chilli powder. Stir properly.
4) Cook the mixture,... - 34.5324
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 28.215
Mexicali Bean Dip
In saucepan, heat beans, mashing with a wooden spoon.
Stir in garlic powder and cumin.
Add reserved bean liquid.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Remove from heat; stir in oil.
Divide evenly. - 29.8538
Tijuana Bean Dip
Microwave directions: In a 1 1/2 qt.microwaveable dish, combine beans, cheese, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Cover with a piece of wax paper; microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Stir after 2 minutes.
Stir in tomato, salsa, and lemon... - 25.9547
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash slightly with fork. Stir in process cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion, if desired.... - 26.725
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash with fork. Stir in cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion and bell pepper cutouts, if... - 26.5904
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.0234
Easy Kidney Bean Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, pour and mash the beans with a fork.
2) Then add rest of the ingredients, blend well.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir well, cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 36.1209
Championship Bean Dip
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chips and salsa and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours such that heated through, stirring once or twice.
3. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa. - 32.6658