Baked Stuffed Potato
- » Canlis Stuffed Baked Potato
Canlis Stuffed Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Canlis Stuffed Baked Potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Canlis Stuffed Baked Potato recipes.
Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Wash the potatoes thoroughly ; rub with butter and prick with a fork
3 Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the remaining... - 44.8135
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Bake potatoes at 425° for 45 minutes.
Blend together margarine and seasonings; set aside.
Slice each potato crosswise into 4 pieces.
Cut meat in half crosswise, then cut each half into 6 slices crosswise.
Insert a slice of meat between potato... - 41.0684
Elegant Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap each potato in foil.
Let stand for 10... - 48.5657
Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and rub them using vegetable oil.
2. Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes at 400° till potatoes are well cooked.
3. Split the cooked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop their pulp and leave the shells intact. Mash the pulp... - 42.6059
Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) From the halved potatoes, scoop out the centers with a spoon. The shells should be 1/4 inch thick.
3) With a fork, mash the scooped out centers roughly.
4) To a medium sized bowl, transfer the... - 42.8896
Baked Potato Stuffed With Salami And Sweet Corn
1) Scrub the potato, prick lightly, smear with butter and place in a preheated oven for about 55 mins.
2) Halve the cooked potato, scoop out the flesh in a bowl, mash with the butter, add the salami, sweetcorn, salt and pepper; blend... - 33.2475
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 119.515
On busy weeknights, when hours in kitchen seem like a drag, you can take things easy with this comfort food. Potatoes stuffed with cheese and pesto makes for a simple departure from the traditional potato dishes. Follow the step by step instruction as given... - 94.3372
Shrimp And Crab Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large pan, place the soup, milk, onion and the pepper and mix well. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently on low heat
3. Add the cheese to the pan and stir till melted
4. Cut the potatoes... - 41.5276
Savory Stuffed Potatoes
Cut a slice from top of each; scoop out potato into a bowl.
Add milk and beat until fluffy.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Pile lightly in potato shells.
Brush with butter and top with chives.
Brown... - 38.4458
Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes
Bake potatoes in 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
Combine soup, milk, onion and pepper in saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Halve potatoes and scoop out pulp.
Add soup slowly, mixing at low speed until... - 39.0703
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Slice each of them from top.
3) Scoop out the inside.
4) Combine the stuffing ingredeints and fill the potatoes with the mixture.
5) Replace the lids and place the potatoes in hot fat in a baking dish.
6) Cover... - 41.4504
Broccoli And Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bake the potatoes for an hour after rubbing shortening over them. Prick them with fork after half an hour of cooking.
3. Take a saucepan of salted water and boil the broccolis in it until they become... - 42.5715
Southwest Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Bake potatoes in oven 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.
3. Slice off top of each potato lengthwise.
4. Scoop out potato pulp, leaving a thin shell.
5. Mash potato pulp until smooth; add milk, butter, chili powder, salt, and... - 43.8064
Grecian Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick each several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 45 minutes or until done.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, water, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Process 1 minute or... - 41.3568
Spicy Stuffed Comfort Potatoes
1. Bake the potatoes in the oven (90 minutes at 350°) or microwave, cool them enough so you can handle them comfortably, and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop the insides of the potatoes into a mixing bowl. Reserve the skins.
2, Heat oven to 400°. Mash or whip... - 31.3485
Potatoes are popular in European and American cuisines in almost any kind of dish. Here is a recipe by Barbara and Dee to make Stuffed Potatoes with baked potatoes stuffed with cooked turkey, vegetable and seasoning mixture. Great with or without sauce! - 96.2906
Cheesy Stuffed Potatoes By Tarla Dalal
In this recipe, the potato is scooped out, stuffed with cottage cheese and celery. Always keep a few boiled potatoes in your refrigerator to assemble this recipe quickly. Scooped out potatoes left-over from this recipe can be mashed and used for potato... - 0
Tuna Stuffed Potato
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving... - 34.6685
Potatoes Stuffed With Crab Meat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice tops off potatoes, reserving tops.
Scoop out pulp carefully, leaving 1-inch shell.
Mash potato pulp with margarine in bowl.
Stir in crab meat, chives, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, relish and lemon juice.
Spoon mixture... - 41.557
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving 1/4-inch-thick... - 44.2138