- » Candy Wrap Cookies
Candy Wrap Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy wrap cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy wrap cookies recipes.
Candied Fruit Cookies
Mix butter, sugar and egg.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Divide dough in half; shape each half into roll, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap and chill at least 4 hours.
(Can be baked immediately.) (Rolls of cookies can also be frozen if you prefer.
Thaw before... - 37.2626
Candy Cane Thumbprint Cookie
Soft sugar cookies with just a kiss of peppermint! Vickie & Jo Ann share one of their favorite recipes for a sweet holiday treat. - 17.9036
Candied Ginger Lemon Cookies
These cookies are deliciously delicate and soft. They pack a whole lot of flavor too. Ginger and lemon are an amazing combination. What a great gift from your kitchen. Enjoy! - 0
Candied Ginger Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, shortening, and sugar until creamy; beat in molasses.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, and cloves; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut... - 37.6973
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.7426
Candy Chocolate Cookies
1. Place butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in egg.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda. Add flour mixture, candy-coated chocolates and almonds to butter... - 35.7797
Candy Cane Cookies
1. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended. At low speed, gradually add 2 cups flour until mixture begins to form a dough. Stir or knead in... - 35.4842
Melt chocolate pieces and shortening in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from heat; mix in nuts.
Add milk, vanilla and salt; combine thoroughly.
Chill about 30 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
Turn onto waxed paper and shape... - 39.1143
Candy Cane Cookies
Talk about a fun cookie to make with the kids! They love molding these buttery, soft cookies. You will need to leave them in the fridge overnight so make sure you allot the time for this. One of our viewers stated they add peppermint extract to the red dough... - 135.785
Kiss Me Cookies
In a small pan, combine honey, sugar, lemon peel, and butter; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in honey mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt,... - 39.1646
Date Candy Slices
As a kid, I relished these Date Candy Slices. Now, my kids love them too!! A great option for a snack, this is a healthy recipe too. Filled with the delicious combination of dates and nuts, this is a must-try recipe. - 45.323
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 127.312
Christmas Stained Glass Cookies
Separate colors of hard candy into resealable plastic freezer bags.
Crush with mallet or hammer to equal about 1/3 cup crushed candy; set aside.
In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar:
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, sift together flour and baking... - 42.2091
Poppin Fresh Stained Glass Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets €¢with parchment paper or foil. (If using foil, smooth out all wrinkles.)
Place 3 to 4 candies of the same color in small plastic bag; seal bag.
Using hammer or smooth side of meat mallet, gently pound to crush... - 36.8385
Crystal Butter Cookies
Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Beat together butter, sugar and vanilla on low speed of electric mixer.
Add flour and salt all at once and continue beating until well blended, about 2 minutes.
Wrap dough and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 37.36
Candy Stripe Twists
1. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and oil of anise.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, a third at a time, adding alternately with... - 33.0456
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9338
Almond Peanut Butter Squares
Line a 9-in square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy saucepan; add the sugar, honey and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat;... - 36.828
Salt Water Taffy
Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in the corn syrup, water, salt, and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and the sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring until candy... - 38.2488
Combine the cream and milk in a measuring cup.
Then pour 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the sugar and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring... - 36.6781
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 42.3312
Peppermint Candy Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place butter in a large dry mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Blend in the flour without beating too... - 40.0798
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed untillight and flurry. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. Beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with... - 31.617
Peppermint Candy Pie
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat. Cover surface of pudding with... - 24.2737
Fruit Cake Baked In Candied Grapefruit Shells
The half-shells from breakfast grapefruit may be used; choose fruit with thick skins.
Remove dividing membranes from grapefruit shells.
Cover with 3 quarts water in which the salt has been dissolved, and let stand 24 hours.
Pour off the salt water, cover with... - 33.0685
Candy Cake Castle
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly brush eight dry, clean condensed-soup cans and one baking pan, 13x9x2, well with vegetable oil.
3) Using parchment paper line bottoms of each and grease the... - 44.509
Secret Center Cookie Cups
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) For cookie cups, cover each candy with heaping teaspoonful of cookie dough wrapped around them individually.
3) Form the candy balls and place in individual baking cups.
4) On ungreased cookie sheet,... - 35.7877
Honey Molasses Taffy
In a saucepan, mix honey, vinegar, and molasses.
Boil until mixture forms a hard ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 270° F.(see Basic Procedure for Testing Candy ).
Stir in the soda and butter.
Pour onto large buttered platter or cookie... - 31.1692
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 44.4864
Grandma's Fruitcake Cookies: Cookie Jar
This is bound to make you nostalgic. This amazing video prepares old fashion fruitcake cookies with a real touch of childhood memories. These cookies have a wonderful fruity flavor with a slight warm feeling in the mouth. Its extremely addictive and very very... - 108.24
Halloween Cookie Pops
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice; gradually add to butter mixture, blending... - 43.9873
Basic Holiday Raisin Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg yolk and salt.
Add flour just to blend thoroughly.
Mix in raisins.
On lightly floured surface, roll into 12-inch log.
Wrap securely and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 350°F With sharp knife,... - 41.4275
Sugar And Spice Cookies
In bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; gradually stir into batter until blended.
Gather dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for... - 42.5868
In mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine till fluffy; blend in milk and vanilla or rum flavoring.
Stir in flour, chopped candied cherries, and chopped pecans.
Form dough into three 7-inch rolls.
Roll in flaked coconut to coat outside.
Wrap... - 38.6719
Smores! Who love them. From the minute the first batch is prepared the whole family invades the kitchen! Try this Smores rcipe for yourself! - 26.5537
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.4857
Cubaita Italian Almond Brittle
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. If necessary, shell almonds. Spread the nuts on a jelly-roll pan or cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden-brown. Chop almonds coarsely; put in a small bowl and set aside.
3. With a swivel-blade vegetable parer,... - 40.8186
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 45.5468
Refrigerator Cookies Using Pastry Flour
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Cream butter. Add sugar, brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until foamy, and set aside.
– In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and add them to the first mixture.
– Divide... - 37.0808