- » Candy Star Cookies
Candy Star Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy star cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy star cookies recipes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Stars
Preheat oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Combine peanut butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl until blended and smooth.
Shape into 48 balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
Press a... - 33.0107
Stained Glass Stars
1. Prepare and chill HEIRLOOM SUGAR cookies through
2. Roll out dough, a quarter at a time to a 1/4 inch thickness on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board. Cut into stars with a 3-inch cutter; then cut out a 1 1/2-inch star from center!of each cookie.
3.... - 24.3205
Cookie Candy Turkeys
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: To make each turkey, place chocolate star, point side up, on work surface.
Place one caramel on microwave-safe waxed paper; microwave on HIGH for 5 to 10 seconds or just until slightly softened.
Place softened caramel on tip of chocolate... - 31.0163
Frosted Taffy Stars
1. Beat butter or margarine with molasses in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; stir in 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Gradually blend In flour. Chill overnight.
2. Roll out, a small amount at a time, to 1/4 ihch thickness on lightly floured... - 29.5049
Twinkling Gingerbread Stars
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions for cookies.
Divide and shape dough into two balls.
With Dough and Pizza Roller dusted with enough flour to prevent sticking, roll dough 1/8-inch thick onto 18" x 12" Cutting... - 35.9054
Chocolate Candy Pie
1. In a medium saucepan, pour in the milk and add the marshmallows
2. Combine well while mixing on a low heat. Stir occasionally to ensure that the marshmallows are melted
3. Add the broken chocolate bar and remove from heat
4. Mix well and then set... - 39.2221
1. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in large bowl; gradually add granulated sugar, creaming well after each addition, until light.
2. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla, then flour, a small amount at a time;... - 40.5994
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (5 minutes using an electric mixer set at medium speed).
Press the egg yolks through a wire strainer into the creamed mixture; add the kirsch and vanilla; mix well.
Gradually add the flour and salt, mixing... - 47.6675
1. Sift flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggst one at a time, then vanilla and bitters until well blended.
3. Stir in flour... - 37.2103
Secret Center Cookie Cups
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) For cookie cups, cover each candy with heaping teaspoonful of cookie dough wrapped around them individually.
3) Form the candy balls and place in individual baking cups.
4) On ungreased cookie sheet,... - 37.8264
Danish Cookie Rings
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Place almonds, flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
Beat egg, milk... - 44.9147
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.5327
Christmas Cookie Cards
Cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch paper pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
(Do not use recycled paper.) Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for placement of ribbon to tie cookies together for... - 40.8489
Harveys Coconut Macaroons
In a food processor or blender, process coconut until finely chopped; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat almond paste until crumbled.
Gradually add flour, sugar and coconut; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Place dough in a... - 38.1977
Christmas Cookie Cards
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Take a paper (not recycled one) and cut a 6 1/2- x 4 1/2-inch pattern to use as a guide in cutting rectangles for cookie cards.
3. Draw 2 small circles on top and on one side of pattern to indicate holes for... - 49.5891
Peanut Butter Crackles
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
In large bowl, beat margarine and peanut butter until well blended.
Beat in sugars until blended.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed.
Shape dough into 1-inch... - 44.6408
1. Refrigerate ungreased cookie sheets until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Sift flour with salt.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
4. At low speed, beat in flour... - 41.6316
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 46.5814
1. Prepare 2 ungreased cookie sheets
2. Set these cookie sheets in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Preheat the oven to 375F.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, salt and mix well
5. In the large bowl of a portable mixer, tip... - 41.9278
Coconut Macaroons Deluxe
Coconut Macaroons Deluxe are delicious and easy to make cookies. My family raids the kitchen for this yummy Coconut Macaroons Deluxe! Here is a brilliant recipe for the coookies,don't miss it! - 38.0956
1. Refrigerate ungreased cookie sheets until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Sift flour with salt and set aside.
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth and... - 44.2175
If you're looking for a basic dough that can be put through a cookie press, this is the one. - 0
Egg Yolk Macaroons
Work half of the almond paste with the butter and powdered sugar until the butter is completely incorporated into the almond paste.
Then beat in the remaining almond paste, lemon rind, and egg yolks.
The mixture must become smooth, but not frothy or... - 36.7295
Cut the butter and margarine into pieces.
Add the confectioner's sugar and mix until light and fluffy .
Add the flour, cornstarch and lemon rind and mix until creamy.
Put the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe 24 whirls on to a... - 33.9923
Jack In The Box Centerpiece
Cut out a 5x4-inch rectangle.
Trace pattern piece for jack-o'-lantern face.
Transfer rectangle and pattern to lightweight cardboard; cut out and set aside.
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Line 1 prepared cookie sheet with aluminum foil,... - 40.3689
Divinity Peppermint Puffs
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in a medium-size saucepan; heat, stirring several times, to boiling. (Have a fork wrapped in a piece of damp paper toweling handy and wipe off any sugar crystals that form on side of pan.
2. Cook rapidly to 240° on... - 29.1743
1. Butter and flour 3 baking sheets, each 12 by 15 to 17 inches.
2. For each votive, make a base, 4 wall frames, and 4 stars, using a total of about 1/2 the dough: Place 3/4 cup dough on a baking sheet. With a flour-dusted rolling pin supported on each end by... - 37.1606
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, one third at a time, blending well to make a soft dough.
2. Measure out 1/3 cup of the dough and mix with walnuts and corn syrup in a small... - 29.958
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
Maria Angela's Meringue Cake
Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake has a lovely taste. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake gets its taste from egg mixed with Meringues and flavored with vinegar. Maria Angela'S Meringue Cake is inspired by many bakeries. - 44.7955
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.7416
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432