- » Candy Sandwich
Candy Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy sandwich recipes.
Cookie And Candy Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 33.9098
White Candy Brownies
White chocolate candies ring the edge of this incredibly delicious, showstopping finale! You're sure to get a smooch from anyone who tries it! - 36.582
Ginger Tea Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until smooth, adding milk if needed to thin.
Spread on each bread slice; top with slivers of ginger to taste.
Cut into triangles and serve.
Makes 18 to 24 servings. - 26.442
Peppermint Sandwich Cookie - Part 5 - Assembling
It is now time to assemble the cookie and everything is ready! Watch the video to know how to assemble the cookie in the right way and get ready to serve a tasty treat to your family! - 109.859
Snickers Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This Ice Cream Sandwich cake is starting to become my favorite go to summer dessert. Kids and adults love this stuff!! It's so easy to make you can remember all of the ingredients and steps the first time you make it. There is no end to the ways you can... - 121.089
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.0082
Peppermint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Stir together ice cream and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Cover and freeze 30 minutes.
2. Spread about 2 tablespoons ice cream mixture onto 1 chocolate wafer; top with another wafer. Place filled sandwich on a jelly roll pan lined with wax paper.... - 20.9329
Hamptons Salad And Sandwiches
This is the third and final part of the Hamptons Show. I make a delicious Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado sandwich with a Lentil, Candied Walnut and Beet Salad for the adults and Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey and Sesame Seed Sandwiches for the kids... - 105.172
Homemade Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwich
Want to reach chocolate nirvana? Then take a look at this absolutely scrumptious peppermint fudge cookie sandwich recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make these cookie and also provides quick tips to keep in mind so that the cookie turn... - 103.167
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 34.5646
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich - Summertime Treats
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich is the wicked creation of my friend, local artist David Belcourt. He's been telling me about this decadent confection for months and has been wanting to share it with you. What better way to start the new season than with the... - 130.206
Fruity Sandwich Cake
This fruity sandwich cake is one of the best you can try anytime, any occasion. A delicious combination of a variety of fruits, nuts and spices in butter and milk! - 54.539
Citrus-ginger Sauce (for Ginger Souffle)
In saucepan, combine 1/2 CUP sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and dash salt.
Stir in 1 cup water; bring to boiling; cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon each grated orange and lemon peel, 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1... - 19.8836
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Break chocolate into pieces; melt in double boiler.
While chocolate is melting, grease well a shallow oblong pan about 11 x 7-inches.
When chocolate is ready, spread over base of pan.
Put into refrigerator; let set.
Beat eggs and... - 34.1004
Molasses Popcorn With Peanuts
Mix sugar, molasses, water, vinegar, and salt; cook until syrup becomes brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270° F.on a candy thermometer).
Add margarine and baking soda.
Stir well and pour gradually over popped corn and peanuts, tossing until cool. - 35.4018
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 46.1279
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6848
1. Scald the milk with the saffron. In a large bowl, combine the milk mixture, shortening, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the yeast on the water and stir until dissolved. Add the egg, currants, peel, nutmeg and enough flour to make a stiff... - 40.3559
Easy Ice Cream Cake
Get an ice cream cake done for the kids to get their excitement going! A super easy dessert to whip up especially doing the holidays! Want to know how'd they feel once you make them? The try this recipe out, check the video out for more! - 99.9983
Pineapple Cheese Wiches
Drain pineapple slices, reserving 2 teaspoons syrup.
Beat cream cheese with 1 to 2 tea spoons syrup till of spreading consistency.
Stir in candied fruits and peels.
Blot pineapple slices with paper toweling.
Spread cream cheese mixture on 5 pineapple slices;... - 26.4399
Place chocolate bar halves on top of 12 graham cracker halves.
Toast marshmallows over an open fire.
Place toasted marshmallows on top of chocolate, and cover with remaining graham cracker halves to form a sandwich.
Press to seal. - 20.959
Grandma's Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats
Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
Melt candy coating in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Place sandwich cracker on fork.
Dip into melted coating; gently remove coated sandwich cracker, letting excess coating drip from... - 27.6077
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.8146
Stained Glass Windows
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with... - 32.139
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate melts.
Gradually... - 35.981
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.0051
Peppermint Whoopie Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening or cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the egg.
4) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well... - 42.7925
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
This wonderful cookie combines rich dark chocolate with fresh peppermint. The ultimate combination! This recipe also allows you options as to making sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candies or frosting the cookies and topping them with said candies or... - 125.671
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the buttercream and the lemon or orange curd. Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cakes. Place the larger cake on the plate.
2. Dust your work surface with... - 37.239
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with a little of the ganache. Place it on the plate and spread the top and sides with the remaining ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a small palette knife.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake... - 35.951
Mix crumbled cookies, custard and ice cream.
Pour into a serving bowl.
Freeze 1 hour or so.
Remove from freezer.
Garnish with Chantilly cream.
Sprinkle with candy covered chocolate. - 25.0906
Nabisco Oreo Peanut Butter Frogs
1. In pan over melt chocolate and butter low heat.
2. Spread bottom of each cookie with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and dip in melted chocolate.
3. Press 2 pretzels on chocolate for "legs," with wide part facing outward.
4. Place on waxed paper, pretzel... - 36.7077
Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
Whip softened cream cheese to spreading consistency.
Stir in candied fruits and peels.
Spread cheese mixture on 4 pineapple slices; top with remaining slices.
Cut each "sandwich" in half.
For each serving, turn two halves on edge, on curly endive.
Trim edges... - 28.1654
Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
1) In a bowl, whip the softened cream cheese alongwith pineapple syrup or 1-2 teaspoons light cream, until creamy.
2) Then stir in the peels and candied fruits, blend well.
3) On 4 pineapple slices, spread the cheese mixture and cover with rest of the... - 32.6524
Crush cookies to fine crumb consistency.
Combine crumbs and butter; press into 9-inch pie pan.
Combine 3 cups marshmallows and milk in double boiler.
Heat, stirring, until marshmallows are melted.
Chill until slightly thic - 39.0206
Ginger Date Triangles
1) Blend together the cheese and milk. Mix well.
2) Add the candied ginger and stir well.
3) Slice the date-nut roll into slices of about 3/8-inch thick.
4) Spread half of the slices with the cream cheese mixture.
5) Top with the remainder of he... - 34.2877
Honey Filled Biscuits
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Make a well in center of flour in mixing bowl; put in sugar, salt, butter, and egg yolks.
Work the ingredients in center into a smooth paste; work in flour until well blended.
Mix in fruits.
Wrap in waxed... - 35.045
Cream butter and sugar lightly, add egg, beat well; mix in sifted flours and salt.
Divide mixture into two, roll each piece into a round; place one round in base of 8 in. greased sandwich tin, cover with grated apple and marmalade.
Sprinkle with grated... - 28.266
Apple And Raisin Chutney
Place vinegar in saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Add apples and partly cover; cook 5 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and continue cooking, partly covered, for 13 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
Cool and serve with meat, or use... - 28.6217