- » Candy Sandwich
Candy Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy sandwich recipes.
Cookie And Candy Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 35.2826
White Candy Brownies
White chocolate candies ring the edge of this incredibly delicious, showstopping finale! You're sure to get a smooch from anyone who tries it! - 36.5357
Ginger Tea Sandwiches
Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until smooth, adding milk if needed to thin.
Spread on each bread slice; top with slivers of ginger to taste.
Cut into triangles and serve.
Makes 18 to 24 servings. - 28.9492
Snickers Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This Ice Cream Sandwich cake is starting to become my favorite go to summer dessert. Kids and adults love this stuff!! It's so easy to make you can remember all of the ingredients and steps the first time you make it. There is no end to the ways you can... - 119.82
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.5169
Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich
Mushrooms can do amazing things! A classic Carolina dish made vegan with all the texture and taste that you don't want to miss. - 0
Peppermint Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Stir together ice cream and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Cover and freeze 30 minutes.
2. Spread about 2 tablespoons ice cream mixture onto 1 chocolate wafer; top with another wafer. Place filled sandwich on a jelly roll pan lined with wax paper.... - 22.5764
Hamptons Salad And Sandwiches
This is the third and final part of the Hamptons Show. I make a delicious Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado sandwich with a Lentil, Candied Walnut and Beet Salad for the adults and Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey and Sesame Seed Sandwiches for the kids... - 103.628
5-minute Valentine Sandwich Cookies
Looking for something quick, simple and easy dessert for this valentine? Look no further. Here is the perfect recipe that can be prepared just for two or more in just matter of 5 minutes. Hope you enjoy! - 0
Homemade Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwich
Want to reach chocolate nirvana? Then take a look at this absolutely scrumptious peppermint fudge cookie sandwich recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make these cookie and also provides quick tips to keep in mind so that the cookie turn... - 103.192
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 36.7696
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich - Summertime Treats
Dave's Ice Cream Sandwich is the wicked creation of my friend, local artist David Belcourt. He's been telling me about this decadent confection for months and has been wanting to share it with you. What better way to start the new season than with the... - 120.335
Real Texas Peppermint Sandwich Cookies Part 1 Of 5
If you are looking for a unique and delicious cookie recipe, then this 5 part video series is just the thing for you. Watch the detailed videos by Ramona Werst and learn how to make the perfect Peppermint Sandwich cookie. Part 1 details the procedure to make... - 108.772
Fruity Sandwich Cake
This fruity sandwich cake is one of the best you can try anytime, any occasion. A delicious combination of a variety of fruits, nuts and spices in butter and milk! - 55.1536
Here's how to make yummy and tasty sandwich rolls. You can make this for breakfast or snacks or carry them for picnic or can pack as a lunch for kids... - 0
Citrus-ginger Sauce (for Ginger Souffle)
In saucepan, combine 1/2 CUP sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, and dash salt.
Stir in 1 cup water; bring to boiling; cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon each grated orange and lemon peel, 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1... - 20.9246
Place chocolate bar halves on top of 12 graham cracker halves.
Toast marshmallows over an open fire.
Place toasted marshmallows on top of chocolate, and cover with remaining graham cracker halves to form a sandwich.
Press to seal. - 22.2002
Molasses Popcorn With Peanuts
Mix sugar, molasses, water, vinegar, and salt; cook until syrup becomes brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270° F.on a candy thermometer).
Add margarine and baking soda.
Stir well and pour gradually over popped corn and peanuts, tossing until cool. - 36.3434
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 45.9632
In 5-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling,... - 46.6851
1. Scald the milk with the saffron. In a large bowl, combine the milk mixture, shortening, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle the yeast on the water and stir until dissolved. Add the egg, currants, peel, nutmeg and enough flour to make a stiff... - 40.4896
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Break chocolate into pieces; melt in double boiler.
While chocolate is melting, grease well a shallow oblong pan about 11 x 7-inches.
When chocolate is ready, spread over base of pan.
Put into refrigerator; let set.
Beat eggs and... - 36.8114
Easy Ice Cream Cake
Get an ice cream cake done for the kids to get their excitement going! A super easy dessert to whip up especially doing the holidays! Want to know how'd they feel once you make them? The try this recipe out, check the video out for more! - 98.4335
Break candy bars and crackers in half.
Place 4 candy bar halves on 4 cracker halves.
Top with marshmallows.
Arrange on paper napkins and microwave as directed below. - 22.3738
Pineapple Cheese Wiches
Drain pineapple slices, reserving 2 teaspoons syrup.
Beat cream cheese with 1 to 2 tea spoons syrup till of spreading consistency.
Stir in candied fruits and peels.
Blot pineapple slices with paper toweling.
Spread cream cheese mixture on 5 pineapple slices;... - 29.0963
Grandma's Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats
Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
Melt candy coating in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Place sandwich cracker on fork.
Dip into melted coating; gently remove coated sandwich cracker, letting excess coating drip from... - 27.0775
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.2726
Stained Glass Windows
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with... - 33.7384
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate melts.
Gradually... - 37.5665
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.2528
Peppermint Whoopie Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening or cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the egg.
4) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well... - 44.4601
Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
This wonderful cookie combines rich dark chocolate with fresh peppermint. The ultimate combination! This recipe also allows you options as to making sandwiches rolled in crushed peppermint candies or frosting the cookies and topping them with said candies or... - 125.678
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with a little of the ganache. Place it on the plate and spread the top and sides with the remaining ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a small palette knife.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake... - 36.5823
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the buttercream and the lemon or orange curd. Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cakes. Place the larger cake on the plate.
2. Dust your work surface with... - 37.8083
Mix crumbled cookies, custard and ice cream.
Pour into a serving bowl.
Freeze 1 hour or so.
Remove from freezer.
Garnish with Chantilly cream.
Sprinkle with candy covered chocolate. - 26.5521
Nabisco Oreo Peanut Butter Frogs
1. In pan over melt chocolate and butter low heat.
2. Spread bottom of each cookie with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and dip in melted chocolate.
3. Press 2 pretzels on chocolate for "legs," with wide part facing outward.
4. Place on waxed paper, pretzel... - 37.6903
Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
Whip softened cream cheese to spreading consistency.
Stir in candied fruits and peels.
Spread cheese mixture on 4 pineapple slices; top with remaining slices.
Cut each "sandwich" in half.
For each serving, turn two halves on edge, on curly endive.
Trim edges... - 30.0581
Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
1) In a bowl, whip the softened cream cheese alongwith pineapple syrup or 1-2 teaspoons light cream, until creamy.
2) Then stir in the peels and candied fruits, blend well.
3) On 4 pineapple slices, spread the cheese mixture and cover with rest of the... - 34.4281
Crush cookies to fine crumb consistency.
Combine crumbs and butter; press into 9-inch pie pan.
Combine 3 cups marshmallows and milk in double boiler.
Heat, stirring, until marshmallows are melted.
Chill until slightly thic - 38.9329
Ginger Date Triangles
1) Blend together the cheese and milk. Mix well.
2) Add the candied ginger and stir well.
3) Slice the date-nut roll into slices of about 3/8-inch thick.
4) Spread half of the slices with the cream cheese mixture.
5) Top with the remainder of he... - 36.7672
Cream the margarine and sugar until just mixed .
Add the egg and honey and mix until incorporated.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt and process to a soft dough.
Put heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on to a greased baking sheet.
Flatten the tops with a... - 37.9509
Honey Filled Biscuits
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Make a well in center of flour in mixing bowl; put in sugar, salt, butter, and egg yolks.
Work the ingredients in center into a smooth paste; work in flour until well blended.
Mix in fruits.
Wrap in waxed... - 36.3026
Cream butter and sugar lightly, add egg, beat well; mix in sifted flours and salt.
Divide mixture into two, roll each piece into a round; place one round in base of 8 in. greased sandwich tin, cover with grated apple and marmalade.
Sprinkle with grated... - 30.0916
Apple And Raisin Chutney
Place vinegar in saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Add apples and partly cover; cook 5 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and continue cooking, partly covered, for 13 minutes. Stir several times during cooking.
Cool and serve with meat, or use... - 30.9632
Gala Fruit Wreath
Prepare Cinnamon Apple Cups and chill till set.
Drain canned fruits and chill.
Frost red grapes.
Fix Cheese-stuffed Pears: Dry drained chilled canned pears well on paper towels.
To tint, add a few drops of water to red food coloring; daub on pears with bit of... - 38.9534
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 39.5474
Black Forest Cherry Cake
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate; allow to cool when done
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, add eggs, almonds and chocolate and beat them to blend
3. Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder into the creamed mixture and fold... - 47.6044
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Frankfurter Kranzer is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Frankfurter Kranzer recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7703
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.5935
St Clement S Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3; grease 2X20cm sandwich tin and line it with baking parchment
2. For the cake, in a bowl, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla essence and vanilla bean paste; beat the eggs in one by one
3. In... - 43.8537
Fruit N Nut Florentines
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
2. Combine the butter, sugar, heavy cream and honey in a small saucepan. Heat the mixture slowly over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Toss the... - 39.2202
1. Prepare the pound cake by trimming off the ends and crusts of the cake
2. Level the top of the cake if it’s rounded
3. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
4. Prepare the chocolate frosting, in a large saucepan, by... - 45.9158
Swedish Sans Rival Torte
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy throughout.
Using an egg beater or electric mixer, beat in confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is thoroughly blended (Do not beat in sugar any faster or... - 47.9046
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.4925
Festive French Macarons
Jordan Winery's baker extraordinaire, Cristina Valencia, returns to show tips and techniques for baking French Macarons. These delicate cookies will impress any winter guest and cookie lover. Cristina teaches you how to prepare your ingredients, how to... - 125.846
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763