- » Candy Paste
Candy Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy paste recipes.
Spanish Quince Paste
1. Wash and cut the quinces.
2. Line 3-4 shallow tins with butter or grease proof paper.
3. In a large heavy bottom saucepan, combine the quince quarters and water.
4. Place the pan on a low flame and simmer the fruit until it is soft... - 40.9114
You May Also Like!
On a surface sprinkled with a little powdered sugar, knead almond paste.
Divide into 4 equal pieces.
To coloir almond paste, leave 1 piece of almond paste as it is.
Color the second piece with red food coloring.
Color the third piece with yellow food... - 44.896
Mix almonds with confectioners' sugar.
Add almond extract and egg white, 1 teaspoon at a time, until almonds can be kneaded into a paste.
Tint, if desired. - 28.685
Grind the cashewnuts to a fine paste with little water, melt sugar, add cashewnuts and keep on stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Put in essence and remove from fire.
Put the mixture over a greased slab and knead to a smooth mixture.
Add... - 27.7561
Mix together the almond paste, corn syrup, extract, and marshmallow cream in a large bowl.
Add the confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, kneading thoroughly until smooth after each addition.
Divide into as many portions as colors desired.
Blend food... - 38.306
Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
Shape into small fruits or vegetables by hand, or use small candy molds.
If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves .or citron or angelica for stems and blossom ends.
Chill... - 28.2571
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 38.0567
1) Mix together nuts, flour and lemon rind and add almond essence and sufficient lemon juice to bind to a stiff consistency.
2) Now, cover and let it set.
3) When cold decorate as desired.
4) Serve Marzipan sliced. - 35.0249
Force blanched almonds through fine blade of food chopper 4 times, or whirl in electric blender.
Add lemon juice.
Cook water and sugar until candy thermometer registers 240Â°F., or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft... - 28.3736
Cooked Almond Paste
1. Place a saucepan with water on low heat, add cube sugar and heat to dissolve it.
2. Increase heat to allow syrup to start boiling.
3. Prepare cream of tartar paste with 1 teaspoon water and add to the boiling sugar syrup.
4. Continue to boil till... - 37.8027
Dates Stuffed With Almond Paste
1) Roll the almond paste into pellet shapes about twice the size of the date stones (seeds).
2) Stuff the dates with almond paste pellets.
3) Roll the dates in (caster) sugar.
4) Open freeze the dates until firm.
5) Take out the dates... - 35.0047