- » Candy Meat
Candy Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy meat recipes.
Candied Bacon Party Sticks
These bacon candy sticks are a perfect party treat but definitely not good for your waistline! Who cares, they are really delicious. - 87.7378
Spicy Candied Bacon Almondine
A video not worth watching due to the abusive language and non conclusive methods used to showcase the dish! This could have been one good recipe if demonstrated the right way! - 36.9493
Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots
These Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots taste incredible ! Try these seared vealed kidneys and shallots, with salt and pepper seasonings in wine and vinegar sauce. Your suggestions for these Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots is welcome. - 39.5566
Dried Fruit Candy
In a meat grinder or food processor, chop all ingredients, except cherries, to a sticky, granular paste.
Shape into small balls.
Press a half cherry into each ball.
Roll in sugar. - 27.147
Tutti Frutti Candy
1.Soak the prunes over night.
2.Steam until they are soft and remove stones.
3.Wash the figs, and steam them 20 minutes.
4.Wash the dates and remove the stones.
5.Put the fruit and nuts through a food-chopper.
6.Put confectioners' sugar on the board... - 39.252
Wheat Sprout Candy
Place all ingredients, except sesame seeds, through fine blade of meat grinder.
Mix well and shape into balls the size of marbles.
Roll in sesame seeds and refrigerate before serving. - 25.5884
Make holes in the eyes of coconut; drain and reserve liquid.
Crack coconut; remove brown husk and finely shred meat to make 2 cups.
Set shredded coconut aside.
Add enough water to coconut liquid to make 2 cups (or use purchased coconut milk).
Place coconut... - 30.386
Christmas Pudding Candy
Cook sugar, cream, and butter to a soft ball.
Beat until creamy then beat in fruit and nuts.
If coconut is coarse, grind it.
When well mixed, roll as for meat loaf.
Wrap in wet cloth, then in wax paper and put away to ripen two weeks, or longer, in... - 39.7831
Chinese Coconut Candy
Open coconut, reserving liquid.
Remove coconut meat in as large pieces as possible and trim off brown skin with a vegetable peeler.
Cut in strips about 2" long and 3/8" wide.
Mix sugar and coconut liquid in a large, heavy saucepan, insert candy thermometer,... - 36.9366
Candied Butternut Squash
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Peel the squash, split it in half, and remove the seeds and pulp.
Cut the squash meat into chunks measuring approximately 2 X 1 1/2 X 3/4 inch, and set aside.
Cut the orange into quarters.
Slice one... - 46.8219
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Lightly oil inside of 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, milk, corn syrup, and salt in pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture comes to boil.
Wash down sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry... - 37.0946
Almond Toffee Bits
Combine sugar, salt, water, and butter in a large heavy pan; bring to a boil.
Add half the almonds and cook, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until mixture reaches 300° (hard crack stage).
Remove from heat.
Stir in the remaining almonds and half the... - 36.1358
This nougat recipe is a nut and cherry nougat recipe made with vanilla and sugar for flavor. Prepared with egg whites and corn sirup, this nougat recipe is a cooked dessert recipe and can be used in preparing other desserts too. - 42.8536
Eastern Meat Balls
Combine beef, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger and garlic, and shape into tiny (1-inch) meat balls (mixture will be fairly soft).
Heat oil in heavy skillet or electric fry pan and add meat balls.
Cook gently turning often until browned on all sides - 25.2659
Mix and roll in balls, then roll in powdered sugar. - 28.31
Maple Nut Brittle
1.In a boiler, boil the sugar and water to the stiff-ball stage (246Â° F.).
2.Now add butter and cook to the brittle stage (290Â°-300Â° F.).
3.Then add the vanilla and salt and pour over the nut meats, which have been placed on a buttered... - 36.2428
Combine sugar, water, and butter in a saucepan.
Cook over a low heat until candy thermometer indicates 238° or until a little syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball which flattens when taken out of the water.
Add pecans and stir until mixture... - 27.1617
Combine sugar, molasses, cream, butter, and nutmeg in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 240° on candy thermometer or until a little syrup dropped in cold water forms a firm ball.
This... - 29.484
Mix sugar, butter, and cream in heavy pan or kettle.
Cook until soft-ball stage (236°F.on a candy thermometer).
Remove from heat.
Beat until almost cold.
Drop by spoonfuls onto marble slab or wax paper. - 39.312
Pralines is an easy to prepare dessert. The delicious Pralines wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 27.184
1. Beat egg whites.
2. In a bowl, make a stiff paste by mixing sugar, unbeaten egg white, vanilla and water.
3. Shape this paste into small balls and then press between two halved nuts or other nut meats.
4. You may fill stoned dates or... - 37.4083
Four Fruit Balls
Put dates, figs, raisins, prunes, ginger, and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder.
Mix well, using your hands, sprinkle in fruit juices and cinnamon and mix again.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Let stand at room temperature... - 37.5444
Apricot Almond Balls
Put apricots through fine blade of meat grinder.
Place in the top of a double boiler, set over just boiling water, and mix in sugar, orange juice, and rind.
Cook, stirring now and then, 1/2 hour; mix in nuts and cook 5 minutes longer.
Cool in pan until just... - 38.596
Spicy Uncooked Fruit Nut Bars
Put fruits and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder, mix in seasonings and just enough orange juice to make mixture hold together.
Roll or pat out 1/4" thick, cut in squares or small circles, and dredge in confectioners' sugar.
If you prefer, roll into... - 37.8842
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 38.9325
1. In a large stone crock with a lid, add the brandy.
2. Add fruit to the brandy, as they come in season, adding an equal amount of sugar along with the fruit.
3. Stir the mixture every day until all the fruit has been added to the pot.
4. Cover the... - 42.1115
Put sugar, water, and 2 tablespoons of the corn syrup in small, deep heavy saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking to 290°F. on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually add syrup, beating... - 47.261
Veal Barley Stew
Cut veal into 3/4-inch cubes.
Spray a Dutch oven with nonstick coating.
Brown veal in the Dutch oven; remove.
Cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in Dutch oven about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in meat, vegetable juice... - 47.9551
Pit prunes; set aside.
Remove stems from figs.
Force the dried fruits through a food chopper or grinder, using a coarse blade.
If the dried fruit is alternated with the nuts as it goes into the grinder or chopper, it will require less mixing.
Add small... - 41.3679
Poppin Fresh Stained Glass Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets €¢with parchment paper or foil. (If using foil, smooth out all wrinkles.)
Place 3 to 4 candies of the same color in small plastic bag; seal bag.
Using hammer or smooth side of meat mallet, gently pound to crush... - 38.9907
Drain orange sections, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine reserved syrup, honey, and candied ginger.
Bring to boiling and cook 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and orange sections.
Keep sauce warm on edge of grill.
Cut each loaf of meat on the diagonal to make 2... - 28.1961
Cut meat into 4 pieces and place in a bowl.
In a pan combine the soy, sugar, garlic, ginger, and monosodium glutamate, if used.
Heat just until sugar is dissolved; cool.
Pour mixture over meat and marinate for 1 hour or longer.
Remove meat from marinade and... - 29.1777
Mincemeat Flan De Luxe
1) Grease the flan ring and dust with flour.
2) Place on a baking sheet.
3) Heat oven at 375° For Mark 5.
4) For the pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
5) Add in the butter and lard and rub in fats till the mix resembles... - 45.4804
In skillet, heat 1 cup water, the cinnamon can-dies and few drops red food color until candies are melted.
Place apple rings in syrup; cook slowly, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes or until tender.
Place links in another skillet; add 3 tablespoons... - 27.2333
Peppermint Wafer Dessert
1) Soften gelatin and keep aside.
2) In a double boiler add candy and half cream.
3) Cook until the candy melts.
4) Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
5) Chill and beat in the remaining cream.
6) Take a pan and line the bottom with... - 40.8109
Pineapple Glazed Ham And Sweets
Pineapple glazed ham and sweets is a microwaved ham and sweet potatoes recipe. Made with candied sweet potatoes, the pineapple glazed ham and sweets is spiced with a hint of dijon mustard and can be served as an appetizing and savory side. - 31.3061
Steamed Suet Pudding
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with next 5 ingredients, the last time directly into a mixing bowl.
Combine eggs with next 3 liquid ingredients, add to flour mixture all at once and stir thoroughly.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients, blending... - 39.2973
Kicked Up Meatloaf
1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. On grill, place bacon slices, sprinkle candy sugar on top, cover and cook for a few minutes or until sugar melts. Remove from heat and cut into bite size chunks.
3. Place a black iron pan on grill and... - 0
Eliot Elisofon's Spareribs Havoc
Brown ribs in hot skillet using a tiny bit of bacon fat or Crisco.
Add sauce when ribs are well seared, then add vinegar and honey and spices.
If no Pickapeppa Sauce is available, add 2 slices lemon and 2 pieces of crystallized or candied ginger cut into... - 31.8848
Mix together all ingredients in a large kettle; simmer 1 hour.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Process pints and quarts 1 hour and 30 minutes at 10 pounds pressure. - 38.3452
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 44.6662
Spareribs And Gingered Plum Sauce
1) Cook the spareribs in the salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
2) Remove the bones and slice the meat into 1 inch strips.
3) Combine rest of the ingredients except the 2 tablespoons ginger and plums. Then coat the meat well with the... - 41.6606
In a 2-quart pan, combine tomato sauce, puree, vinegar, sugar, worcestershire, lemon, onion, garlic, salt, chili powder, celery salt, mustard, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Arrange ribs on... - 36.2299
Authentic Teriyaki Steak
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks; coat well.
Marinate 12 hours; turn steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under preheated broiler; broil 4 minutes on each... - 42.8129
1. Take a mixing bowl, add soy sauce along with garlic, ginger and sugar and stir well to prepare the marinade. Add steak cubes to the mixture and stir well to coat evenly with marinade. Cover and keep in the refrigerator, overnight for even... - 36.847
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763
Gingery Pork Crown
Place roast in shallow roasting pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin part of roast, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone or in fat.
Roast at 325° about 2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours, or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Combine remaining... - 23.5224
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.6446
Homemade Mincemeat Pie
Combine meat and enough water to cover.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 2 hours.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind meat, apples, and suet.
In large kettle combine sugar, raisins, currants, candied fruits, orange peel, orange juice,... - 44.2844
Jeweled Ham Glaze
In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add candied fruit and mix well.
Spoon glaze over ham during the last 30 minutes of baking time. - 36.7072
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a saucepan, combine chicken stock, sugar candy, lemon juice, lemon slices and salt. Heat to simmering, stirring about 10 minutes, until sugar candy is dissolved.
2. Add onions to sauce. Combine cornstarch and water; stir until smooth. Stir into lemon... - 39.5171
Gingered Pork Sirloin
Make deep slits at 1 1/2-inch intervals over meat surface; insert ginger into slits.
Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan; brush with some of the soy sauce.
Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Brush with the... - 19.5432
Soak currants and raisins in Brandy for 2 hours.
In large bowl, sift dry ingredients.
Add currants, raisins, nuts, citron, mixed fruit and apple; mix to coat with flour.
Stir in soup, suet and molasses; mix until well blended.
Pour into 2 well-greased 1.5 L... - 45.6161
Turtle Hall Angel Food Dessert
Beat yolks until light, gradually adding 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Put into double boiler and cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Beat egg whites, adding all remaining sugar except about 2 table-spoonfuls to sweeten icing.
Whip 1... - 35.6123
Chinese Sweet And Sour Ribs
Cut the ribs into 2" (5 cm) size pieces.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 325°F (160°C) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp.
Blend the soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sherry, oyster sauce, green peppers in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Add the... - 43.0926
In food grinder and using coarse blade, or in food processor and using on/off motion, coarsely chop clementine and lemon.
In large heavy saucepan, combine clementine mixture, pears, golden and seeded raisins, sugar, peel, wine, cherries, butter, cinnamon,... - 36.334
Pakistani Pigeons And Pilau
1. In a heavy kettle heat two tablespoons of the butter, add the squabs and brown on all sides.
2. Remove the kettle from the heat and pour five cups water over the birds. Add the ginger root, garlic, coriander, fennel and the quartered onion. Return the... - 34.4613
Peppy Chuck Steak Grill
Slash fat edges of steak, being careful not to cut into meat.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine cooking oil, wine, catsup, molasses, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour over steak.
Cover; let'stand 3 hours at room temperature or 6 hours, in... - 41.7933
If you want to eat your bowl of boiled rice with an irresistible side course, try matching it up with the Teriyaki Meatballs ! Feel free to suggest about these Teriyaki Meatballs ! - 42.2418
Pepper Ginger Steak
Place browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and beef strips.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until meat is brown, stirring after 1 minute.
Add garlic and ginger.
MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES on '6'.
Stir in remaining... - 41.4415
Embutido With Raisins Part 2
This is part 2 of the Filipino style embutido recipe video series. Watch the video to see complete instructions to make this fabulous dish. The video is in Filipino language. - 101.407
Brazil Nut Marshmallow Cream
Cut marshmallows into eighths with a wet knife and combine with pineapple, cherries and sliced nuts.
Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture, chill several hours, pile into sherbet glasses and garnish with cherries and whole nuts.
Serves 6. - 31.3295
Caramel sauce is a sticky and sweet sauce this prepared with evapotayed milk and sugar by caramelization. Good to be served over cookies, the caramel sauce dries up and sticks quite easily. the caramel sauce is also often used for poultry meat and candies. - 22.6069
Beef Teriyaki With Ginger
Cut meat into 4 pieces and place in a bowl.
In a pan combine the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Heat just until sugar is dissolved; cool.
Pour mixture over meat and marinate for 1 hour.
Remove meat from marinade and grill over glowing coals, or broil... - 29.3202
Boil water and sugar until it spins a thread.
Have egg whites well-beaten.
Pour the syrup slowly over whites, beating constantly, to avoid lumping.
Add nut meats.
Spread mixture on little round cakes or crackers.
Bake very slowly in oven until a golden brown,... - 31.2143
Easy Fruit Cake
1. Grease a tube pan (9-inch). Line the inner base of the pan with parchment paper grease on top again.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and condensed milk .
4. Blend at medium speed... - 44.7353
Put in bowl and mix with hands€”fold in whipped cream last.
Make into small balls€”roll in cocoanut or chocolate shot.
Put in refrigerator.
No cooking required. - 30.5882
Put on to boil and put cover on 3 minutes after boiling point is reached.
Insert candy thermometer and cook until it reads "soft ball" stage (240Â°) Pour into warm buttered platter.
Cool slightly before beating.
Beat until a mass forms and then knead like... - 24.9288
Layer Pudding With Crystallized Grapes
Crease a 2 to 2 1/2-quart mold and decorate with halves of pecans and candied cherries.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Add milk alternately with dry ingredients, in small amounts,... - 46.1811
Ginger Fruit Salad
Core apples and dice without peeling.
Sprinkle with lemon juice at once to prevent discoloration.
Add sliced bananas, orange sections, stemmed grapes, chopped nut meats and chopped ginger.
Serve on watercress with Lime French Dressing - 29.761
Mix all crust ingredients well.
Press evenly over bottom of pan.
Chill while preparing filling.
In bowl of electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese, sugar, half-and-half, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat until... - 46.5859
Boil sugar, corn syrup and water until mixture forms a hard ball in cold water (250° F.).
Have egg whites beaten until stiff and add syrup slowly, beating constantly.
When stiff, fold in vanilla, cherries and nuts and drop from tip of spoon onto waxed... - 32.1697
Stained Glass Windows
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with... - 33.7384
1) In a large bowl, combine the parsley, water and fructose. Let it stand for an hour. (Note that soaking the parsley in fructose water before baking adds more flavor to the dish.)
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) Drain the parsley... - 33.2097
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.6059
Cool and spread on dough.
Roll up like jelly roll.
Cut in 1 inch pieces.
Lay flat slices on a greased sheet to rise.
When light, bake in hot oven of 400Â° F. for 20 min.
The whole roll may be baked in a bread pan for 1 hr. if preferred. - 32.3759
Confetti Nut Bread
Beat egg; gradually add sugars.
Stir in salad oil.
Sift flour and measure.
Reserve 1/4 cup flour to mix with fruit and nuts.
Sift remaining flour again with baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add water alternately with dry ingredients to egg mixture.
Add fruit... - 46.2824
Simple Basic White Bread
To make Cheese and Bacon Bread, Raisin or Nut Bread, or Fruit Bread, simply mix the added ingredients to the basic dough after you have mixed in 3 cups of the flour. - 23.4861
Bishop's Cake Devereux
Combine eggs and sugar; beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut chocolate into size of lima beans.
Add with nuts and fruits to flour mixture.
Fold into egg mixture.
Pour into 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 2 3/4-inch greased loaf pan with bottom lined with waxed... - 34.743
Golden Salad Ceylon
1) Slice the apples after quartering them and removing their cores.
2) Cut each apple slice further into two halves.
3) Segment the oranges after peeling them.
4) Take a mixing bowl and place the apple slices in it.
5) Add the segmented... - 45.9414
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.3513
Authentic Fruit Cake
Cut fruit and nuts, except raisins, in fairly large pieces.
Put with raisins in large bowl.
Pour 1 cup brandy and the corn syrup over mixture.
Let stand 24 hours, stirring several times.
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add flavorings.
Beat in... - 48.4494
Homemade Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwich
Want to reach chocolate nirvana? Then take a look at this absolutely scrumptious peppermint fudge cookie sandwich recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make these cookie and also provides quick tips to keep in mind so that the cookie turn... - 103.192
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease well an 8-by-8-by-2-inch or 1 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine the noodles, margarine, grated apple, salt, pepper, eggs,... - 38.0171
Chocolate Date Yule Log
1. Grind dates through finest blade of meat grinder, or chop very fine in blender.
2. Combine dates, nuts and ginger. Turn out on breadboard sprinkled with sugar. Knead with hands to blend thoroughly.
3. Form into a roll 2 inches thick and about 9 inches... - 37.0387
In saucepan cover beef neck or stew meat with water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
Meanwhile, use vegetable peeler to cut three 1-inch strips of peel from one orange and two 1-inch strips from lemon.
Squeeze... - 43.6617
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Using a meat grinder with a medium blade, grind all the candied fruit, dried fruit, peel, and nuts together twice, or chop finely in a food processor. Stir in wine, brandy, chocolate, spices, and jelly. Add 2 tablespoons sherry, or... - 34.425
Homemade Mincemeat Pie
In large saucepan combine beef stew meat and enough water to cover.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours or till tender.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind cooked beef, apples, and suet.
In large kettle combine sugar, the 2 1/2 cups water,... - 41.1546
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Cinnamon Apple Rings
1) Core and slice the apples crosswise in 1/2-inch rings.
2) In a skillet, combine the cinnamon candies, sugar and 2 cups water together.
3) Stir and cook over a medium heat until the sugar and candies are dissolved.
4) Add the apple... - 34.708
Blond Pecan Fudge
Blond Pecan Fudge has a fine taste. Blond Pecan Fudge gets its taste from evaporated milk mixed with eggs and flavored with vanilla, topped with pecans and nuts. Blond Pecan Fudge is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 38.981
Cook all ingredients together for 5 minutes, by the clock, after boiling point is reached.
Pour into buttered platter and mark into squares before candy cools. - 27.0581
Holiday Lamb Cushion Style Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and prepare a mixture with ½ of the candied fruit, walnuts and stuffing mix.
3. Immerse bouillon cube in hot water, dissolve it and gently, mix butter and half of the bouillon into the... - 45.0554
Grind walnuts and dates together; add lemon rind.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; add sugar gradually, beating until meringue stands in peaks.
Shape walnut-date mixture into tiny balls, pick up with tongs, and roll in meringue mixture.
Bake on... - 35.8533
Orange Fruit Cake
Squeeze juice from oranges, add sugar to fill large glass (8 ounces or more), set aside.
Grind orange rinds, raisins and nutmeats together.
Sift flour once, measure and add baking powder.
Then sift them three times.
Cream butter thoroughly gradually adding... - 44.1228
If you like roast meat, then this Nesselrode-Ice-Cream Cake Recipe is a dish that you will love! Stock up on plenty of these ingredients as you can make this Nesselrode-Ice-Cream Cake Recipe time and again as many times as your family members request you for... - 46.9295
Maple Sugar Frosting
Boil together maple sugar, salt, and cream until a little of the mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball (approximately 238°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add nuts and beat until cooled and creamy.
Spread immediately since frosting gets hard very... - 24.1604