- » Candy Log
Candy Log Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy log recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy log recipes.
Chocolate-nut Log Candy
Combine sugar, salt, and cocoa in a heavy saucepan, mix well.
Gradually stir in milk and syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft ball stage (236Â°).
Remove from heat, stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour onto a buttered 15- x 10- x... - 36.4773
Peanut Butter Log Candy For Holiday Treat
If you need gorgeous candies that you can give away as party favors or special holiday gifts, this is it. The sweet buttery flavor of this tasty treat will just melt in your mouth. Watch Betty video make this holiday special candy as she gets on with her job... - 96.9008
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 96.6691
Grandma's Wholesome Candy
This Grandma's Wholesome Candy is a snacks. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Grandma's Wholesome Candy recipe and share your feelings with us! - 29.5638
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 39.6344
Date Loaf Candy
1) Take a large saucepan and mix the milk, sugar and dates in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft ball stage of 234° is reached.
3) Remove the container from the flame and stir in the pecans along with the butter.
4)... - 40.2344
"Peel potatoes; mash in large mixing bowl.
Add sugar and vanilla qradually until mixture is of consis- tency of dough; roll out on waxed paper.
Spread generously with peanut butter; roll into log.
Chill for several hours or overnight.
Slice; store in... - 32.5128
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.139
Combine eggs, brown sugar, dates, rice krispies, walnuts and milk in large heavy skillet.
Set over medium low heat and cook slowly, stirring often, until very thick, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
Cool to... - 42.2835
1. Sieve icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix ground almonds and sugar into it
2. In another bowl, mix together egg and a few drops of almond essence and stir enough og it into the sugar mixture to make into a smooth, firm dough
3. Turn the mixture... - 37.7732
Pulled Taffy Treats
1. Grease a large square plate or tray using butter and refrigerate.
2. In a heavy bottom stock pot/ sauce pan, combine sugar, vinegar, golden syrup and water. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till sugar... - 43.9928
Double Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
1 Lightly grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder; beat until combined. Beat in the eggs. Beat in as much... - 31.1342
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together coffee and peanuut butter with a fork until the peanut butter is soft
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till a sticky and stiff mixture is reached; transfer this mixture into a sheet of wax paper
3.... - 34.535
1. Lightly toast the seasame seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the sesame into a food... - 40.297
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 136.307