- » Candy Corn
Candy Corn Recipes
Candy corn is a popular triangular shaped, fat-free, confectionery product of Canada and the United States, having three colors viz. white (at the tip), tapered orange (at the center), and yellow (at the broad end). ... More »
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.5237
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.0145
Movie Candy Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200°.
In large roasting pan combine popcorn and pretzels; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (12 to 14... - 42.9422
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature— about 1 hour.
2. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, the corn syrup and water. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
3.... - 42.8014
Christmas Candy Molds
In buttered 2-quart saucepan mix sugar, syrup, and 2/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; stir constantly till sugar dissolves.
Cook to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from heat; add flavoring oil and coloring.
Cool to 200°... - 39.1223
Place sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat and stir over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F. or until a drop of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water.
Off... - 38.1887
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 37.2021
Caramel Corn Candy
Combine popped corn and peanuts in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in soda and flavorings.
Pour... - 36.9416
Corn Pops Toffee
Melt butter slowly.
Stir in sugar, then corn syrup and water slowly.
Bring to a boil.
Wash down sides of pan with a pastry brush so it won't crystallize.
Put on a lid for 1 minute.
Cook to 290Â°, then slowly pour over 1 bag of Corn Pops (Walker brand or... - 34.2934
Stir sugar, corn syrup and water over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, to 260° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a hard ball).
In mixer bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks... - 34.0476
1. In a pan, boil sugar ore syrup along with butter and water.
2. Boil it until it forms a long thread.
3. Pour this mixture over corn.
4. Shape the paste into balls, if desired.
5. Serve hot. - 33.5536
Apricot Toffee Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making apricot mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the 1 cup... - 30.7556
Vanilla Caramel Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making caramel mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 1 1/2 -quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine brown... - 28.3388
Easy Corn Flake Candy
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add: Pour syrup and sugar mixture over and stir to coat. - 23.6003
Candy Corn Battenberg Cake
In this video Barry attempts to merge together the color scheme of a candy corn with a battenberg cake. Using different food coloring's and homemade lemon, orange and vanilla sponge cakes it's a spookily easy recipe for you to attempt any time of Year. - 0
Candy Corn Recipes By Category