- » Candy Coated Pecan
Candy Coated Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy coated pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy coated pecan recipes.
Toasted Pecan Clusters
Melt butter in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
Spread pecans evenly in pan.
Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until coating melts.
Cool 2... - 27.6222
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 37.3718
In a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan, combine butter and pecans.
Bake at 250° for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven; transfer to a bowl.
Add candy coating and stir until evenly coated.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed... - 32.8633
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 32.8861
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 37.9205
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 43.5765
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 35.9374
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 38.8557
Cream butter until light and fluffy, slowly blend in sugar and evaporated milk, and beat until smooth.
Scoop up by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls, shape into balls and arrange 1 1/2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
With little finger, make deep dents in... - 45.2771
Candy Coated Pecan Recipes By Category