- » Candy Coated Nut
Candy Coated Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy coated nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy coated nut recipes.
Melt butter and sugar in heavy skillet.
Add almonds and cook, stirring, for about 15 minutes.
Pour out onto waxed paper and sprinkle with salt.
Let cool and break into pieces. - 25.746
Almond Butter Crunch
Heat butter in 3-quart glass ceramic casserole at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted; stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 290°F (soft crack stage) when tested with candy thermometer*.
Pour onto well... - 31.7421
The yummy candies that you create by following this brillinat Poppy Cock recipe is simply addictive! The lovely taste of these candies leave a memorable after taste. Try making the Poppy Cock for yourself! - 37.3175
Combine butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in double boiler; cook over boiling water until melted.
Pour in corn flakes; stir until coated.
Drop candy by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Let harden. - 26.5655
Mac Nut Candy
1) In a bowl, mix together the chocolate syrup and sugar substitute.
2) Add the mixture over the unsweetened coconut. Mix well to combine.
3) Let the coconut rest for a few minutes to allow all the flavors to blend.
4) Add in the macadamia nuts and... - 35.7102
Rocky Road Candy With Marshmallows
In large mixing bowl, combine butter and chocolate pieces.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until chocolate is soft.
Stir to combine butter and chocolate.
Stir in marshmallows and nuts until coated with chocolate.
Spoon onto wax paper or into greased shallow - 25.2874
Natural Health Candy
1 Grease two 18-cm (7-inch) square shallow trays with butter.
2 In a liquidiser, put all the ingredients except the orange rind, sesame seeds or coconut and mix well.
3 Press the mixture in to the prepared trays.
4 Cut into... - 42.0315
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
1) In a heavy skillet, over medium heat, cook a mixture of nuts, sugar, and margarine for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Ensure to coat the nuts well and to brown sugar.
3) Mix in vanilla.
4) On an ungreased foil, layer nuts and crack into... - 30.6301
Chocolate Nut Truffles
1) Chop the walnuts and grate the orange rind finely.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except the vermicelli, and beat together for 2 to 3 minutes until well mixed.
3) Leave the mixture in a cool place until firm, then shape into... - 40.9981
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy and blend with sugar, instant coffee, salt and cinnamon
2. Add nuts to it, stir to coat well ad lift them out, draining them against the wall of the bowl
3. Place in small clusters on a buttered... - 38.9787
Glazed Spiced Nuts
large shallow baking pan and heat in a 275°F oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are lightly browned; stir occasionally.
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon, and salt in a heavy 1 quart saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and... - 40.3403
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 47.9213
Fruit And Nut Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat. Add oats,... - 38.984
Cream Sherry Candied Walnuts
In a saucepan that will hold 2 quarts comfortably, mix sugar, corn syrup, salt, sherry, and lemon peel.
Stir well to mix and bring to a boil.
Cook mixture to soft ball stage (about 238°).
Stir in walnuts.
Remove from heat and stir until creamy and nuts are... - 38.1205
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 33.8957
This Bridge Mix is simply irresistible and mouth-watering candy recipe. Try this easy to prepare Bridge Mix; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 39.1777
This delicious Vanilla Divinity candies should not be missed. What makes this candy my personal favorite is its unique flavors. I confess I am in love with them. Try the Vanilla Divinity recipe for yourself and then you will understand why! - 45.8205
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 38.8557
Peanut Butter Balls
1) In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, raisins and dates to combine together.
2) Separately, sift in carob powder and cinnamon to stir into the mixture.
3) In case the mixture becomes too moist add 2 tablespoons of dry milk powder to... - 43.798