- » Candy Bar Cake
Candy Bar Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy bar cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy bar cake recipes.
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 42.0041
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 41.5528
Candy Bar Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Chocolate Cookie Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the flour and beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes,... - 34.0718
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 22.2803
You May Also Like!
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 39.3609
Pina Colada Bars
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Pina Colada Bars. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 40.7439
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 47.5003
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 44.1
Rocky Road Bars
1. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl, mixing well.
2. Beat the butter or margarine and the sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in... - 38.4659
Date Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and margarine.
Beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
Stir dry ingredients together; add gradually to egg mixture, beating well.
Stir in dates, nuts, and vanilla.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
Bake 30 minutes, or... - 45.1434
Peanuts N Candy Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick... - 43.2598
Chocolate Sauerkraut Breakfast Bars
Mix cake as directed on package.
Add rest of ingredients.
Bake as directed on package.
Sauerkraut gives nutty taste to breakfast bars even if you do not add the nuts. - 28.6639
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 38.2306
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.In a bowl, beat eggs until light
3.Add sugar and shortening
5.Sift dry ingredients together and add
6.Add dates, nuts and vanilla
7.Blend well and pour into greased shallow... - 44.4675
Candy Bar Cake Recipes By Category