- » Candy Bar Cake
Candy Bar Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy bar cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy bar cake recipes.
Candy Bar Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter, and mix well; firmly press mixture onto bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
Break candy bar into several pieces, and place in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 43.8415
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 41.9268
Candy Bar Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Chocolate Cookie Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the flour and beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes,... - 36.0509
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
You May Also Like!
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0113
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Pina Colada Bars
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Pina Colada Bars. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 41.7796
Holiday Candy Fudge Bars
1. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
4. Drizzle the butter or the mixture and beat with an electric mixer until... - 49.8644
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 41.2382
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.In a bowl, beat eggs until light
3.Add sugar and shortening
5.Sift dry ingredients together and add
6.Add dates, nuts and vanilla
7.Blend well and pour into greased shallow... - 44.4786
Rocky Road Bars
1. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl, mixing well.
2. Beat the butter or margarine and the sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in... - 38.2188
Chocolate Nut Bars
Cream butter with sugar.
Beat in lemon rind.
Combine flour, cocoa and cloves and add to butter mixture, mixing well.
Stir in nuts.
Roll the dough into long ropes, each 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch lengths.
Place on a greased baking sheet.
Bake in a... - 43.6371
Date Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and margarine.
Beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
Stir dry ingredients together; add gradually to egg mixture, beating well.
Stir in dates, nuts, and vanilla.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
Bake 30 minutes, or... - 45.4386
Peanuts N Candy Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick... - 45.1325
Candy Bar Cake Recipes By Category