- » Candy Ball
Candy Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candy ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candy ball recipes.
Christmas Candy Balls
The christmas candy balls are cooked dessert candy balls made with potatoes and nuts. Cooked and pressed, the potatoes are combined with sugar, vanill and nuts and shaped into balls. Chilled and spiced with cinnamon and sugar, the christmas candy balls are... - 34.7716
Chocolate Covered Candy Balls
Mix butter, sugar, milk, nuts and vanilla together, and drop in balls on waxed paper.
Set 3-4 hours or overnight.
Melt paraffin in double boiler, and add semi-sweet chocolate.
Mix well until completely dissolved and melted.
Place toothpick in candy ball and... - 30.5236
These delicious butter balls fold in the crunchy nuts within. Crispy and light, these are quick and simple to make. - 28.7536
Caramel Coconut Balls
In 2-quart glass measure, place caramels, butter and half 'n half.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until smooth; add peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows just until lightly coated.
Shape caramel mixture... - 33.5436
Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (candy)
Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (Candy) is an irresistible dessert which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious bourbon recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tipsigs Or Bourbon Balls (Candy) again-n-again. - 38.386
Chocolate-maple Bourbon Balls
Chocolate-Maple Bourbon Balls is a simply delicious dessert recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Chocolate-Maple Bourbon Balls; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 32.4039
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 33.6672
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 36.9018
Crunchy Peanut Butter Candy Balls
Here is a wonderful sweet treat for holiday season. These peanut butter candy balls are really crunchy. The candy is prepared with sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and corn flakes. This is a great recipe to make at home and these absolutely delicious candy... - 109.459
Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
Combine chocolate morsels and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Dip each peanut butter ball into chocolate... - 33.8459
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls is a Halloween recipe. As I a child my friends and I had great fun making this popcorn balls. Popcorn ball gets it taste from brown sugar mixed with corn syrup and popcorns and flavored with vanilla extracts. - 35.7092
Brandy Balls With Pecans
Combine chocolate chips and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chocolate is melted and mixture well blended.
Remove from heat.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to melted-chocolate mixture, mixing well.
Cool about... - 33.7027
Peanut Butter Balls
Mix honey, peanut butter, and milk powder.
Work into smooth paste and roll into small balls.
In a saucepan, mix carob syrup, milk powder, honey, and butter.
Place over low heat and stir until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Dip peanut butter balls into... - 36.7195
Mix dates, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Add seeds.Form into 1-inch balls and rol in coconut.
Store in refrigerator. - 31.1568
Swedish Fruit Balls
Melt the butter in a metal 9-inch square baking pan.
Tilt the pan to coat the bottom evenly; set aside.
Beat the eggs slightly.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the brown sugar, flour, and baking soda; mix in the can died fruits.
Stir into the eggs; mix... - 41.4637
Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
1. Pop the corn and sprinkle with salt.
2. In a skillet melt the butter; arrange pop corn and marshmallows in alternate layers.
3. Cover the skillet and let it cook on slow heat until marshmallows are partially melted.
4. Remove from heat, mix well... - 32.641
Coconut Almond Balls
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together flakes coconut, condensed milk, almonds and almond extract in it. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Shape the mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
3) Place the balls on waxed paper and cover with another sheet of... - 38.2515
Mix and roll in balls, then roll in powdered sugar. - 25.6813
Chocolate Bourbon Balls
Place margarine in medium bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Mix in sugar, nuts and bourbon.
Refrigerate until firm.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Refrigerate until firm.
Combine chocolate chips and half-and-half in small bowl.
Microwave... - 41.3336
Sweet Popcorn Balls
In saucepan combine molasses, syrup, and vinegar.
Cook until 266°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Stir in butter and salt and pour slowly over popped corn, stirring so that each... - 34.0761
Nutty Bourbon Balls
• In a mixing bowl combine crushed vanilla wafers, the 1 cup powdered sugar, walnuts, candied cherries, and cocoa powder. Stir in bourbon, water, and light corn syrup till well combined. Chill the mixture about 30 minutes.
• Shape the mixture into 1-inch... - 24.3333
No Bake Rum Balls
Place all but last ingredient in a bowl and mix well, using your hands.
Roll into 1" balls and dredge in confectioners' sugar. - 29.0586
Chocolate Coconut Balls
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch and mix well.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine this with stiffly beaten egg whites and fold gently.
4. Place this bowl over hot water and cook for 10... - 40.8645
Date And Peanut Balls
1. Wash the dates thoroughly and dry them.
2. Put the dates through food chopper and add peanut butter and salt also.
3. Mix it and roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Cover the balls with sugar.
5. Lay them properly on a... - 34.4186
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 35.0061
Peanut Butter Balls
1) In a mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, raisins and dates to combine together.
2) Separately, sift in carob powder and cinnamon to stir into the mixture.
3) In case the mixture becomes too moist add 2 tablespoons of dry milk powder to... - 43.2744
Place sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat and stir over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F. or until a drop of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water.
Off... - 37.7061
Walnuts & Vanilla Rum Balls
1) Take a bowl and mix a cup of walnuts with the wafer crumbs and confectionerâ€™s sugar.
2) Add the corn syrup, rum and cocoa mixing them thoroughly.
3) Fashion into small sized balls.
4) Roll half of the balls in rest of the walnuts.
5) Roll the... - 40.7964
Chocolate Rum Balls
1) Take a double boiler and melt the chocolate on top of it.
2) Allow it to stand until it cools but does not set.
3) Mix the marshmallow crème, melted chocolate and rum extract and stir well.
4) Add the coconut, pecans and cereals and mix properly... - 37.4096
Mix the dough in order given, but use more powdered sugar if necessary to be stiff enough to make balls.
Put balls into freezer until quite stiff.
Prepare chocolate dip.
Insert toothpick into ball and dip into chocolate.
Put on waxed paper. - 34.4942
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.4857
Chocolate Nut Balls
1. In a large 2-quart saucepan, pour in the undiluted milk and chocolate and mix well. Cook this mixture on medium heat till the chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from heat
2. Add the crushes wafers, sugar, ½ cup of nuts, brandy and orange juice... - 37.6873
Carob Fudge Balls
Combine milk, carob, and butter.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.
Add honey, stirring until dissolved.
Cook without stirring until a small amount of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234°... - 33.4222
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 32.0437
1-2-3 Raw Pecan Pie Balls
Instant energy boosting pecan balls! These are great to carry for a healthy snack and when you feel you are low on energy or have a sweet craving, pop one of these in your mouth and you can run a marathon! Made with organic raw ingredients, these pecan balls... - 134.579
Savor this scrumptious butternut balls; a nibble or tea-time snack to serve! It 's truly a treat for those with a sweet tooth. - 29.198
Apricot Almond Balls
Put apricots through fine blade of meat grinder.
Place in the top of a double boiler, set over just boiling water, and mix in sugar, orange juice, and rind.
Cook, stirring now and then, 1/2 hour; mix in nuts and cook 5 minutes longer.
Cool in pan until just... - 36.7748
French Chocolate Balls
1. Grease a baking sheet or line it with wax paper.
2. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof bowl, empty chocolate chips.
3. Place in the microwave and melt, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Stir remaining ingredients into the... - 42.9201
Four Fruit Balls
Put dates, figs, raisins, prunes, ginger, and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder.
Mix well, using your hands, sprinkle in fruit juices and cinnamon and mix again.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Let stand at room temperature... - 35.2835
Sherry Sugar Balls
1. In a basin, break the chocolate into pieces, and place the basin in a pan half filled with water and stir till chococlate melts
2. Remove the basin from heat and add cream and sugar into it
3. Finely crush sponge finger biscuits into the mixture... - 36.1916
Candy Ball Recipes By Category