- » Candied Pecan Corn Syrup
Candied Pecan Corn Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied pecan corn syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied pecan corn syrup recipes.
Try this alluring and appealing version of Penuche recipe. I bet, your guests will give you a lot of compliments for this Penuche dessert. - 37.7428
Rum Balls With Corn Syrup
Combine fine crumbs, confectioners' sugar, 1 cup pecans, and cocoa.
Add corn syrup and rum, and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll half in granulated sugar and remainder in 1/2 cup nuts.
Makes 2 dozen. - 35.0061
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto... - 31.1927
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 106.884
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 39.8597
Place all of the nuts in an 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
Toast nuts in a 325Â° oven for 15 minutes, stirring twice.
Butter a baking sheet; set aside.
Butter a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
In the saucepan stir together the sugar, corn syrup, and butter or... - 38.0326
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 39.6344
The yummy candies that you create by following this brillinat Poppy Cock recipe is simply addictive! The lovely taste of these candies leave a memorable after taste. Try making the Poppy Cock for yourself! - 36.0781
Buttermilk Pecan Pralines
Add soda to buttermilk.
Mix sugar, buttermilk mixture, butter, salt and syrup.
Cook until it forms a rather hard ball when dropped into water.
Add vanilla and then the pecans, and stir a short time.
Spoon pralines on waxed paper. - 30.7116
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 36.3277
Aunt Bill's Brown Candy
Put 2 cups of sugar in heavy pan over low heat to carmelize.
While this is car-melizing, place remaining 4 cups sugar, cream and corn syrup in large sauce pan and bring to boil.
Pour carmelized sugar in a very thin stream into the boiling syrup, stirring... - 43.6568
Chocolate-nut Log Candy
Combine sugar, salt, and cocoa in a heavy saucepan, mix well.
Gradually stir in milk and syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft ball stage (236Â°).
Remove from heat, stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour onto a buttered 15- x 10- x... - 36.4773
Combine sugars, corn syrup, salt, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook, without stirring, until 236°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat and let stand until... - 39.941
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 41.5827
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.2089
1. Butter an 8x8x2-inch pan and sprinkle it evenly with half the chopped pecans.
2. Combine sugar, butter or margarine and corn syrup in a medium-size, heavy saucepan. Stir in 1 cup of the evaporated milk. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring... - 25.8597
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 33.6672
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a 3 quart saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook over medium heat, without... - 31.5574
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook to soft ball stage (234°), without... - 36.922
Crunchy Candied Yam Souffle
Beat the egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
Puree the candied yams in a blender; add 1/4 cup of the melted butter and the egg yolks and process until smooth.
Pour the yam mixture over the egg whites, folding with a spatula until well... - 30.4531
An introduction to this Divinity Delight to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come! This snack is made with pecans and coconut. It is the perfect choice for a sweet craving. A must-try delicious... - 42.0789
No Bake Rum Balls
Place all but last ingredient in a bowl and mix well, using your hands.
Roll into 1" balls and dredge in confectioners' sugar. - 29.0586
Toffee Butter Crunch
Line a 13 x 9" pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
Sprinkle coarsely chopped nuts on bottom of pan, set aside.
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In pan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook over... - 41.1079
New Mexican Pralines
1 Butter a heavy 3-quart saucepan on the inside.
2 Combine sugars, syrup, salt, cream and butter in the saucepan and stir until well blended.
3 Cook slowly over medium heat until candy reaches the medium firm-ball stage (246°F). Remove from heat.
4 Let candy... - 36.2139
Caramel…yummy…If you can't resist caramel, then this is for you! Butter caramels recipe is a treat for any occasion. - 41.8071
This Pecan Roll is a desire. Try out this Pecan Roll and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this Pecan Roll are welcome! - 29.1192
Corn Pops Toffee
Melt butter slowly.
Stir in sugar, then corn syrup and water slowly.
Bring to a boil.
Wash down sides of pan with a pastry brush so it won't crystallize.
Put on a lid for 1 minute.
Cook to 290Â°, then slowly pour over 1 bag of Corn Pops (Walker brand or... - 33.351
Apricot Toffee Corn
• Remove all unpopped kernels from popped corn. Place pop corn in a greased 17 x l2 x 2-inch baking pan. Keep popcorn warm in a 300° oven while making apricot mixture.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine the 1 cup... - 29.1032
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature— about 1 hour.
2. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, the corn syrup and water. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
3.... - 40.9204
Caramel Nut Easter Eggs
Combine the sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in the evaporated milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes chewy, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
Knead until... - 33.3953
Finally a Buttermilk Candy recipe that your palate will fall in love with! Different from regular candy, this recipe has buttermilk as the main ingredient, and is served as a snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know... - 48.0297
Mixed Raisin Candy
Delicious mixed candy raisin balls dipped in raisins, pecan and coconut. These mixed raisin candies are viciously indulgent that you just cannot stop eating them. Treat yourself with this delicacy. - 36.5197
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 136.434
Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes.
Stir in pecans.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in butter, vanilla and baking soda, mixing... - 35.7095
Pecan Pie With Caramel
After watching a series of deep fried recipes from Dave, we get to see a baked dessert recipe in this video. He confesses that he is not a very good baker, but this recipe is one of his tried and tested and it looks absolutely tempting. He is preparing the... - 106.329
Never Fail Divinity Candy
With mixer beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure combine sugar, water and corn syrup.
Microwave (high) 7-9 minutes to 236°F. (soft ball), stirring once or twice.
Remove 1/3 cup of this syrup; add slowly to egg whites, beating... - 24.0827
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 36.7798
Mixed Raisin Candy
1) In a heavy saucepan, mix first 3 ingredients and stir well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the soft ball stage. Keep stirring.
3) Remove from heat and chill for about 2 hours.
4) Add raisins, pecans, and-coconut to the syrup and make... - 44.2426
Mixed Raisin Candy
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Bring to a boil, stirring often; cook to soft ball stage (234Â°).
Remove from heat; cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Stir in raisins, pecans, and coconut; shape into 1-inch balls.
Combine chocolate... - 35.1342
Raw Food Holiday Dessert: Chocolate Candy Cups
Do you love chocolate, but are trying to avoid traditional store-bought candies that are so often loaded with corn syrup, trans-fats, and preservatives? In this video, Jennifer Cornbleet demonstrates how to satisfy your sweet tooth with a chewy treat made... - 0
Candy Bar Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Chocolate Cookie Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the flour and beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes,... - 34.0718
Les Orielles De Cochon
The Les Orielles De Cochon is a cajun sweet treat or dessert prepared with flour, eggs and sugar along with milk and cane syrup. Fried in shortening, the Les Orielles De Cochon are drizzled with syrup and topped with pecan nuts to finish. - 46.4863
This delicious Vanilla Divinity candies should not be missed. What makes this candy my personal favorite is its unique flavors. I confess I am in love with them. Try the Vanilla Divinity recipe for yourself and then you will understand why! - 43.6756
Vanilla Divinity is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 29.4564
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in heavy saucepan; stir until mixed.
Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring continually, until candy forms a firm ball in cold water.
Remove from heat, pour into... - 31.2819
Vanilla Flavored Easy Pecan Pralines
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water; heat 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by... - 32.8056
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine both sugars, cream, corn syrup, and baking soda, until blended. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring with wooden spoon to prevent scorching. Cook until mixture reaches... - 29.9947
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 38.6379
Butter Pecan Brittle
1. Take a heavy Dutch oven and butter its sides.
2. In a pan combine sugar, 1 cup whipping cream, corn syrup and butter and cook with constant stirring over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
3. On sides of pan using a pastry brush... - 44.2556
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, and milk in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn the heat to low and continue stirring until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water forms a soft... - 31.2582
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Brittle
For brittle, butter a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240 (soft-ball stage).
Add pecans and salt; cook and stir until mixture reaches 3000 (hard-crack... - 40.7123
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.0082
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved; stir in corn syrup.
Bring mixture to boiling; cover pan and boil gently 5 minutes.
Uncover and set candy thermometer in place.
Without stirring, cook to 252Â°F... - 38.8938
1. Cook the sugar, corn syrup, water and salt to 264° F., or until it forms a hard, almost brittle ball if dropped in cold water, stirring only until the sugar is dissolved.
2. When the syrup is almost ready, beat the egg whites in an electric mixer or with... - 33.595
Penuche is an American delicacy. Penuche is simply adored by kids. Penuche gets its taste from Evaporated milk flavored with vanilla. - 35.5428
Place sugar, water, syrup, and salt in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook uncovered without stirring to 240° F.
Remove from heat, stir in nuts, and pour onto a... - 32.8016
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, corn syrup and water.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continually.
4. Reduce the flame and and continue haeting the mixture, stirring occasionally. Cook until the mixture reaches the... - 42.8359
Place sugar, syrup, and water in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves; lower heat slightly and cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F.
Toward end of cooking, beat egg whites until soft... - 37.4102
Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge
1. Coat wax paper or baking pan with butter.
2. In 3-quart saucepan melt chocolate on lowest heat or over hot water.
3. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, corn syrup and milk and cook increasing heat to medium stirring until sugar dissolves.
4.... - 42.7443
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, butter, chocolate and salt in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until butter and chocolate are melted, stirring until mixed and smooth.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 242 degrees on a candy thermometer... - 35.5797
Best Chocolate Fudge
Heat sugar, milk, chocolate, salt, and corn syrup, uncovered, in a large, heavy saucepan with a candy thermometer over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking, uncovered, without stirring but occasionally moving a wooden... - 41.0001
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 45.9984
Place sugar, syrup, milk, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan (mixture tends to boil up, so pan should be at least 4 times combined volume of ingredients); insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly... - 38.3668
Betty's Traditional Southern Divinity
1. Place a small saucepan on low heat, add sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water in it. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
2. Cook for 15 minutes or until the syrup reaches 248 degree F on a candy thermometer. Remove saucepan from heat and set it... - 107.135
1. Grease two or three cookie sheets.
2. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine butter, granulated and brown sugars, cream, and corn syrup; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugars have dissolved and syrup is bubbling.
3. Set candy thermometer... - 33.2441
Caramel Divinity Roll
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water in a heavy, medium-size saucepan. Bring quickly to boiling, stirring constantly. Wrap a fork with damp paper toweling; wipe the sugar crystals from the side of the pan as the mixture cooks.
2. Reduce heat to... - 33.2963
Lady Baltimore Filling
WHITE MOUNTAIN CREAM FROSTING
1) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
2) Cover and heat to boil.
3) Remove the lid, and allow to boil gently until the temperature comes to 242°F on a candy thermometer.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg... - 41.0037
Lord Baltimore Cake Gold Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
WHITE MOUNTAIN CREAM FROSTING
3) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
4) Cover and heat to boil.
5) Remove the lid, and... - 46.248
Lightly oil inside of 4-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, soda, yogurt, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Wipe off sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush dipped in cold water.
Allow... - 34.9773
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
This Rainbow Icecream Pie is an all-time favorite among kids. Surprise your kids with this quick and easy to make recipe for Rainbow Icecream Pie and let them relish every bite of it! - 44.2715
In small mixing bowl combine crushed crackers, the granulated sugar, and the chopped pecans.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine.
Press crumb mixture over the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake at 350° for 10... - 45.4236
California Popcorn Brittle
1. Combine both kinds of sugar, corn syrup, water and the salt in a large saucepan. Stir with wooden spoon to mix well.
2. Heat, stirring, just until sugar is dissolved; then cook to 260°F on candy thermometer, or until a few drops tested in cold water form... - 37.8379
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
Combine sugar, soda, syrup and milk; cook over me- dium heat, stirring until sugar is completely dis- solved.
Continue cooking until small amount of mix- ture forms soft ball in cold water or to 236 degrees on candy thermometer.
Do not stir while cooking.
Add... - 30.1957
Cherry Fruit Cake
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add cherries, dates, pineapple and pecans.
Toss together until fruits and nuts are coated with flour mixture.
Beat eggs and rum until blended.
Pour over coated fruit and mix... - 44.1188
Combine sugar, brown sugar, syrup, margarine and 1 cup milk in saucepan; bring to a hard boil, stirring constantly.
Add remaining milk gradually, allowing mixture to continue boiling.
Cook to soft-ball stage.
Remove from heat; stir gradually.
Add vanilla and... - 40.7509
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan add candied fruits, pecans, corn syrup, sugar and orange juice and boil it. Reduce the heat and boil it for another minute.
2. When done remove from heat and fold in rum flavoring. Combine the mixture well and then chill it.
3. Fold... - 46.0325
Betty's Crackerjack Attack
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Crackerjack. This is just like the traditional sweet treat that you can buy in a box with a toy (but no toy!). - 0
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 36.736
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 46.2842
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 45.9018
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and cook to hard ball stage, 265 degrees.
Combine beaten egg whites and jello.
Beat until a firm peak forms.
Pour hot syrup in thin stream into egg white and jello... - 34.0708
Never Fail Frosting
Combine 1 cup sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear.
Cook without stirring until candy thermometer registers 232Â°.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until soft peaks form, continue to... - 26.4109
Prepare sweet roll dough or frozen rolls, shaping into 48 small balls. In the bottom of pan melt the butter or margarine. Add corn syrup and brown sugar and mix well. Carefully place the candied cherry halves in a circle in the brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle... - 19.7661
Vanilla Chocolate Fudge
Combine sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl.
Add corn syrup and milk.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Mixture should be hot and bubbly.
Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH 13 to 17 minutes or until mixture reaches soft... - 37.9293
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 47.9102
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 41.5051
Cook all ingredients, except nuts, to soft ball stage (236° F.).
Add chopped nuts.
Beat until stiff and creamy.
When mixture is stiff, drop rapidly from a spoon onto a buttered sheet in patties about 4 inches in diameter.
Press pecan halves into top of... - 32.942
Festive Fruit Cake With Nut Bread Mix
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 12-cup BundtÂ® pan or 10-inch tube pan.* In large bowl, combine water, oil and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients except corn syrup; stir by hand until combined.
Pour into greased and floured... - 40.9912
1) Blend melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
2) Mix in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly, preferably with your hands.
3) Take a level teaspoonful of mixture at a time and shape into small balls using palms of hands and then roll in candy... - 39.3202
Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, syrup, and milk Cook to soft ball stage (234Â°).
Cool 10 minutes.
Add vanilla and beat by hand about 2 minutes.
Add pecans and beat until mixture loses its gloss.
Drop by heaping tablespoons on a single thickness of... - 25.6477
Easy Noel Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 6-cup fancy tube pan or a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. (If tube pan is not flat on the bottom, grease very well; dust with flour; tap out any excess.)
2. Prepare mix, adding candied fruits, pecans and raisins... - 30.2222
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 42.9916
White Satin Christmas Fudge
Melt the butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over low heat.
Using a rubber spatula, bring it up around the sides of the pan to grease it well.
Add the sugar, corn syrup, cream, water, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is... - 41.5797
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 46.6603
Best Ever Nut Brittle
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water, butter and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
Cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramel is light brown and registers 300° on a candy thermometer, 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 32.5029
Mocha Butter Frosting
Make sure coffee is clear and no grounds are included.
Add water to coffee, heat just to the boiling point.
Remove from stove, allow to cool.
Cream butter well and add sugar gradually, alternating with three tablespoons of coffee.
Add salt and corn syrup... - 31.1934
Combine brown sugar, cream, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook to 238Â°F (soft-ball stage), stirring occasionally to avoid scorching.
Remove from heat; add extract... - 29.9548