- » Candied Pecan
Candied Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied pecan recipes.
Chocolate Covered Pecans
This wonderful no bake dessert will become a favorite of the house. Easy to make, Chocolate Covered Pecans are great as an on-the-go snack that is perfect for chocolate lovers. Join Dorothy from RawFoodBlog as she shows you how to make this quick and easy... - 89.0224
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 43.2011
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.6411
Candied Pecan Halves
Candied Pecan Halves is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Candied Pecan Halves recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.188
You May Also Like!
Toasted Pecan Clusters
Melt butter in a 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
Spread pecans evenly in pan.
Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until coating melts.
Cool 2... - 27.8448
Unwrap caramels; combine caramels and milk in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
Stir in pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto buttered wax paper.
Cool; cover and chill.
Place candy coating in top of a double boiler;... - 31.6597
Pecan And Rice Cereal Chocolate Candies
Chocolate goodies are a must to give away one and all during festive occasion. The video shows how to make chocolate and caramel coated rice and pecan candies that can be stored and given as compliments. A sure hit! - 74.433
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.83
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 37.5936
Brown Sugar Pecan Candies
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, milk and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and butter until melted.
Add pecans and... - 40.3743
Texas Pecan Pralines
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan; add sugars, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes until boiling, stirring constantly with wooden spoon to dissolve sugars.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 16 to 18 minutes or... - 39.8552
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.323
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 42.2257
Candied Pecan Recipes By Category