- » Candied Pear
Candied Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied pear recipes.
Almond Filled Candied Ginger Pears
Have you ever tried a dessert with pears? If you haven’t, here’s a start. A delicious vegan-style dessert that combines the flavor of almonds, pears and ginger! A strange combination but appears to come together so beautifully. Watch this step-by-step... - 127.974
Stilton Mousse With Candied Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Mix the stilton cheese and the whipped cream together
2. On to each plate, spoon out equal amounts of the mixture
3. Set aside to chill
4. Peel and core the pears
5. In a large pan, boil the water and the sugar to make syrup
6. Cook... - 45.3823
You May Also Like!
Poached Pears With Candied Orange Peel
Peel and core pears, keeping stems intact.
Transfer immediately to large bowl of water with 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Combine 81/2 cups water with sugar, orange peel and vanilla bean in 6 quart nonaluminum saucepan and bring to boil over high... - 40.7188
Cinnamon Pear Mold
Simmer first 4 ingredients together 10 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter pears; add to syrup; cover pan, and simmer until just tender.
Drain, reserving syrup; dissolve jelly powder in syrup.
Slice 8 pear quarters into oiled baking dish, and cover with jelly... - 36.7682
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Transfer mixture to an airtight jar.
Cover and chill. - 24.3474
Easy Baked Pears
In an 8-inch glass pie plate, combine candies and cider.
Microwave 5 minutes to melt can dies.
Peel, core and halve pears.
Place, cut side down, in cider syrup.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Turn dish one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Garnish with... - 27.5614
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Slice the pears and place evenly in a 9 x 9 inch pan.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture over the pears.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Alternately,... - 41.4605
Poached Pears In Wine Syrup
These Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is one of the best pear desserts that you can vouch for ! Try this delicious Anjou Pears dish tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Poached Pears in Wine Syrup is welcome ! - 32.6839
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Do you want a delicious Pears Vefour recipe? The European Pears Vefour is a delight to serve and enjoy. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Is there a higher crime than reading about this Pears Vefour and not trying it out? - 48.0175
Frozen Ginger Pear Salad
1) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff stage.
2) Take ice trays; put pears along with sirup in them and freeze in refrigerated shelves or on the floor of the freezer compartment for about 1 to 3 hours until firm, keeping temperature... - 29.3892
Pears Mary Garden
1. Peel the pears, cut them in half and remove the cores.
2. Boil the sugar and one cup water together three minutes, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Add the pears, lower the heat and simmer until the pears are tender. Cool the pears in the syrup,... - 37.7254
Candied Pear Recipes By Category