- » Candied Marshmallow
Candied Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied marshmallow recipes.
Creamy Marshmallow Peanut Candy
Lightly butter 8 inch round or square pan; set aside.
In large microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and oil; microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in frosting, marshmallows and peanuts until... - 34.4114
Chocolate Marshmallow Candy Fudge
This Marshmallow Candy Fudge is a hot favorite of young children. They'll love to binge on these marshmallows and chocolate chip sweet. Just try out this Marshmallow Candy Fudge and let me know if you like it. - 21.0879
– In top of double-boiler, melt marshmallows in cream.
– Stir in the other ingredients, omitting coconut.
– Refrigerate 1 hour.
– Shape into small balls and roll in grated coconut. Keep in refrigerator. - 28.4999
Frozen Marshmallow Cream Dessert
Dissolve Marshmallow Cream in milk over hot water; cool.
Add nuts and cherries and fold in topping.
Pour mixture into freezer tray; freeze until mushy.
Scrape into a bowl and stir vigorously.
Return to freezer tray and freeze firm. - 33.7316
Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
1. Pop the corn and sprinkle with salt.
2. In a skillet melt the butter; arrange pop corn and marshmallows in alternate layers.
3. Cover the skillet and let it cook on slow heat until marshmallows are partially melted.
4. Remove from heat, mix well... - 33.7916
Marshmallow Candy Fudge
Place this in a saucepan.
Stirring constantly, cook for 10 minutes.
Put in large dish - 21.5207
Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Rocks
1. In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs using a electric egg beater.
2. Add sugar gradually and beat till well combined.
3. Add marshmallows and candied ginger and mix using a rubber spatula.
4. Add melted chocolate and fold gently till well mixed.
5.... - 35.1294
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Chocolate Marshmallow Krispie Treats
These are wicked but so very sweet! Never before something so bad has been so good! Watch Barry and his adorable little assistant Phoebe make these wicked treats for Ben’s birthday. Let alone kids, the adults too always want more than one, so make plenty! - 105.903
Rocky Road Candy Prepared With Marshmallows And Walnuts
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• In a medium saucepan heat the milk chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in... - 21.386
Christmas Wreath Candy
Prepare this candy just before you plan to use it, as it hardens quickly.
In microwave or top of double boiler, melt butter and marshmallows.
Add food coloring as desired.
Remove from heat.
Add cornflakes and stir until well coated - 25.4989
Candy Bar Pie
Melt candy bar in double boiler (it never becomes runny), add marshmallows, let cool away from fire.
Mix Dream Whip as directed on package, add to candy and marshmallow mix.
Pour into pie shell.
Refrigerate overnight. - 28.6948
Short Cut Rocky Road Candy
1) In 2-quart saucepan, mix the butterscotch, condensed milk and chocolate chips together.
2) Stir and cook over a gentle heat, until the chocolate chips are melted. Turn off the heat.
3) In a food processor bowl fitted with a disc with the slicing... - 35.9802
Thanksgiving Recipe : Candied Yams With Marshmallows
Rebecca Brand shows how to make candied yams or candied sweet potatoes casserole the classic way for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Toasted Marshmallows on top provide a crunchy gooey topping on your yam or sweet potato base of delicious soft texture... - 0
1. Finely chop walnuts. Pour 1 cup of the nuts into a 9-inch square pan, and pat in an even layer.
2. Soften gelatin in .1/2 cup of the water. Combine remaining 3/4 cup water with the sugar and salt, and cook until syrup reaches 234°F (soft ball stage). Add... - 32.0515
Combine gelatin and 1/2 cup cold water in large electric-mixer bowl.
Let mixture stand while preparing sugar syrup.
Lightly oil 2-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and 3/4 cup water in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar... - 37.3468
Rocky Road Candy With Marshmallows
In large mixing bowl, combine butter and chocolate pieces.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until chocolate is soft.
Stir to combine butter and chocolate.
Stir in marshmallows and nuts until coated with chocolate.
Spoon onto wax paper or into greased shallow - 25.2874
Chocolate Almond Marshmallows
1) In a pan, over low heat, melt chocolate bits and margarine.
2) Take off the mixture from heat and fold in egg.
3) Blend in sugar and marshmallows and then figure the mixture into 1-inch balls.
4) Coat with nuts and then keep in refrigerator to allow... - 34.8277
Marshmallow Marie Bars
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and butter. Place over hot water and melt.
3. Once melted, add peanut butter and 1 cup marshmallows and mix well.
4. Once... - 42.0123
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Add marshmallows; cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
When marshmallows are completely melted, add rice cereal; stir just until all blended.
Immediately press mixture into well-oiled, shallow pan about 12 x 9 inches.
When... - 23.5859
Ooey Gooey Candy And Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 8" square baking pan
2. In a medium bowl, break the cookie dough and mix it with oats; press the dough evenly inside the pan and bake the crust for twenty minutes or so
3. In a one... - 39.905
Angel Food Vegan Marshmallow Kit
Are you a marshmallow fan and have recently adapted vegan diet? Then there is good news, you wont have to give up on marshmallows as the chef in the video uses a ready to make vegan marshmallow kit that has agar agar as the main ingredient to get the right... - 89.9513
Marshmallow Delights With Caramel And Dark Chocolate
1. In a small bowl melt caramel. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, place crushed pretzel.
3. Now, dip marshmallow in caramel. Coat ½ ways up.
4. Then warp it with crushed pretzel.
5. Place it in a greased muffin liner, as shown in the video. Repeat... - 97.4442
Substitute 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract for vanilla; add a few drops red or green food coloring. - 16.9495
Egg-free Marshmallow Cones
1. In a medium sized saucepan , put sugar, gelatin, and water. Mix to combine.
2. Place saucepan on flame and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Turn down the heat to low, and let it boil for 10 minutes. Do not stir.
4. Remove pan from heat, and let it cool... - 104.064
Creamy Butterscotch Candy
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This creamy Butterscotch Candy proves just that! A wonderful treat that can be served as a snack and can be enjoyed by all ages. - 45.3468
Popcorn Candy Cake - Halloween Special
1. Place a heavy bottomed saucepan on low flame, and add butter to it.
2. As soon as the butter starts melting, drop marshmallows. Stir constantly and let it melt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, drop popcorn and pour butter marshmallow mixture in it. Mix... - 102.233
Chocolate Marshmallow Slices
In saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat.
Stir constantly until blended.
Remove from heat, cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in marshmallows and nuts.
Do not melt marshmallows.
On wax paper, shape mixture into 2 rolls, 2 inches in diameter.
Wrap... - 32.7693
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except chocolate. Mix well.
2. Transfer mixture on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking pan and press gently and uniformly.
3. Top with melted chocolate, spread evenly and set in a cool, dry place or... - 41.6396
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water or low heat.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, and stir until dissolved.
Put in large mixer bowl with the corn syrup and vanilla.
Beat at high speed for 15 minutes, or until mixture is very thick and of marshmallow... - 38.3755
Mix all ingredients except the flavouring, and heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Boil for 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour into a basin and leave to cool until a skin begins to form on top.
Then beat hard until the mixture is thick and white.
Add flavouring... - 29.956
Combine the gelatin and 1/2 cup cold water in a mixing bowl, beating with the whisk attachment.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, salt and an additional 1/2 cup water in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Cook until sugar is dissolved,... - 34.1498
Evenly layer 1 cup of the walnuts in 9-inch square pan; set aside.
In small bowl, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the water; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup water and the sugar.
Cook over medium heat until 234CF registers on candy... - 36.319
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge
This is a kid friendly Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge Recipe.My wife likes this Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this fudge to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very mention of... - 33.7119
Pastel Almond Bark
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, cereal, pecans and coconut.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. - 30.8011
Panocha Rocky Roads
In a large saucepan, mix the sugars, salt, coffee, cream, and corn syrup.
Stir constantly while bringing to a boil, then boil steadily, without further stirring, until a little of the syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft, waxy ball (236° on a candy... - 34.1957
Rocky Road Clusters
LINE baking sheets with waxed paper.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in... - 26.8194
Healthy Rice Crispies
Try this very easy and delicious recipe to make some rice crispies. You will love the anytime snack. The best part is that crispies are so easy to make. Watch the college chef prepare them for you. Enjoy!! - 94.4772
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 46.1141
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Flatten each biscuit to form a 3 inch circle.
Brush with melted margarine.
Place 6 marshmallows in center of biscuit and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bring edges of biscuit together, twist and pinch to seal.
Place biscuits in a sprayed... - 30.4673
Small Marshmallow Flan
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a small saucepan, dissolve the first amount of sugar in the water and cook until caramelized. Pour a thin layer in the bottom of each of six ramekins, and set aside.
– In a saucepan, blend the second... - 38.5389
Marshmallow Ice Cream
In large mixing bowl beat eggs till thickened and lemon-colored; gradually add sugar, beating till mixture is thick.
Stir in marshmallow creme; stir in milk, whipping cream, and vanilla.
Freeze in 1 -gallon ice cream freezer following manufacturer's... - 27.3481
Corn Flake Marshmallow Cookies
Melt together the margarine and marshmallows on medium heat in a large saucepan .
Add food coloring and vanilla.
Add cornflakes and stir so that all of the cereal is coated.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a sheet of wax paper.
They... - 28.5575
Amazing Marshmallow Fudge Sauce
1. Pour evaporated milk in a large glass bowl or casserole dish; microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until almost boiling. Add chocolate chips; let stand for 2 minutes to melt. Stir well. Add marshmallows; microwave at Medium for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or... - 20.0519
Chocolate Rocky Road Candy
Place chocolate pieces and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir until chocolate pieces completely melt.
Add marshmallows and microwave 15 seconds.
Stir in remaining... - 32.975
Apricot-Coconut Squares is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 38.3575
Rocky Road Bon Bons
Place chocolate pieces in custard cup.
Cook on roast (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
Dip half of marshamallow into chocolate, then into nuts.
Place on wax paper to cool and set. - 21.65
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.
Add marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt and mixture is syrupy.
Remove from heat.
Stir in food coloring.
Stir until well coated.
Portion warm cereal mixture using 1/4... - 28.8814
Walnut Rocky Road
1. Line a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper. Lightly butter waxed paper.
2. Arrange marshmallows over bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle walnuts on and around marshmallows.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate,... - 25.3888
In a heavy medium saucepan melt marshmallows and butter or margarine over medium-low heat, stirring constantly till the marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Add peanut butter and continue stirring till mixture is well combined. Remove saucepan from... - 28.0674
Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
Melt chocolate candy coating in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
In another small saucepan, repeat for vanilla candy coating.
Place toothpick in center of each marshmallow.
Dip half of... - 33.5951
In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows until coated.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes.
Decorate with gel or candies for eyes.
Store in an... - 28.1331
Arrange marshmallows on cookie sheet or jelly roll pan; freeze 15 minutes.
Microwave chocolate chips on high 2 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every minute.
Using skewer or fondue fork, dip each frozen marshmallow into melted chocolate until marshmallow... - 27.8306
1. Assemble candies for decorating by colors. If desired, cut orange gumdrops into slender wedges for carrot-shaped noses, green gumdrops into leaves, red gumdrops into berries, licorice sticks into twig like arms.
2. To make hats, heat chopped red (or green... - 37.5442
Marshmallow Surprise Balls
Mix whipped topping or whipped cream, marsh-mallows, crushed candy, and nuts; covers and refrigerate overnight. The next day, make golf-ball-size portions out of the chilled mixture. Roll each ball in cookie crumbs or nuts. Freeze until firm. Note: The balls... - 17.5809
Brazil Nut Marshmallow Cream
Cut marshmallows into eighths with a wet knife and combine with pineapple, cherries and sliced nuts.
Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture, chill several hours, pile into sherbet glasses and garnish with cherries and whole nuts.
Serves 6. - 31.3295
Holiday Vegan Treats - Diy December
1. In a bowl, place the chocolate chips and melt in a microwave, mixing at every 20 seconds.
2. Stick the candy canes into the marshmallows and dip into the chocolate. Sprinkle the crushed candy canes over it and refrigerate until chocolate is... - 0
Maple Marshmallow Frosting
1.In a saucepan, cook the sugar and water together, stirring until the sugar is dissolved
2.Then cook without stirring to the soft-ball stage (238Â° F.)
3.Now add the marshmallow to the hot syrup, pressing it under the surface so that it will... - 36.3381
Apricot Tart With Marshmallow And Cherry Toppings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour, salt, icing sugar and baking powder together into bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely.
Beat egg and milk together with a fork.
Add to flour mixture and blend lightly with fork until dough sticks together and leaves... - 39.7149
Peppermint Sauce! This is a yummy pink sauce that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any cake or dessert it is added to! I ams ure you will love this pretty and tasty Peppermint Sauce! - 27.6046
Chocolate Marshmallow Pie
Bake and cool pastry.
In top of double boiler, combine marshmallows and milk.
Place over hot water; stir mixture until marshmallows melt.
Add broken chocolate bar; stir until melted and smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
Whip cream; fold into marshmallow... - 33.7556
Almond Marshmallow Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixing bowl, combine crumbs, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine.
Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, combine marshmallows, chocolate bar and milk.
Place over low heat until... - 44.9894
In a shallow baking dish melt the 2 tablespoons butter on high 30 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup almonds and heat, uncovered, on high 3 to 4 minutes, or until almonds are toasted.
Stir each minute of heating.
In a deep, 3-quart casserole combine sugar, the... - 32.7808
Butterscotch Marshmallow Sauce
In heavy saucepan combine brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, cream and salt.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved and boil, undisturbed, until it registers 235 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Stir in vanilla and let mixture cool for 10... - 35.1717
Mix together equal parts of all ingredients in a large bag.
Throw in a plastic cup for children to scoop out their own servings. - 22.5758
Chocolate Marshmallow Pie With Whipping Cream
1) Bake the pastry as directed and let it cool.
2) Combine together the marshmallows and milk in top of a double boiler.
3) Place the mixture over hot water and stir well till the marshmallows melt.
4) Add the broken chocolate bar and continue to stir... - 38.347
Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
1) In the top of a double boiler, place together marshmallows and butter or margarine.
2) Cook, stirring often, over simmering water 15 minutes, or until marshmallows melts.
3) Mix in a few drops food coloring to color light green.
4) In a large bowl,... - 36.4774
Holiday is all about spending time with family and kitchen especially with the kids. So, to have a fun and enjoyable time, you need a recipe that is not stressful to make. Here, is a very interesting holiday marshmallow snowman recipe that is so creative to... - 122.801
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
Combine milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter in a 2 1/2 or 3-cup microwaveable casserole.
Micro on HIGH for 12 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring twice.
Boil to soft-ball stage (235Â°) on candy thermometer, stirring every 3... - 41.2513
Line a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the edges of the pan.
Butter the foil.
Set pan aside.
In a large saucepan melt marshmallows and margarine or butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove pan from heat.
Add rice cereal,... - 34.3446
Combine sugar and 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil, cooking to 238 degrees on candy thermometer.
Pour mixture over egg white, beating constantly.
Add va- nilla; beat until about thick enough to spread.
Add marshmallows; beat until well blended.
Spread on top... - 26.182
Put in bowl and mix with hands€”fold in whipped cream last.
Make into small balls€”roll in cocoanut or chocolate shot.
Put in refrigerator.
No cooking required. - 30.5882
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 40.5019
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Sift 2 tablespoons powdered sugar evenly over bottom of dish.
Place gelatin in small mixing bowl.
Pour 6 tablespoons watei over gelatin.
Let stand to soften.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart... - 45.0666
Marshmallows (no Eggs)
These home-made marshmallows are so light tasting and easy to make... you'll never buy them at the stare ever again! - 0
Marshmallow Ghosts - Halloween
Halloween is nearly upon us and we are going to prepare some terrifying marshmallow ghosts, a Halloween treat, worthy of the Addams family. - 126.91
Homemade Marshmallows are like enchanted pillowy clouds when you bite into them! - 0
Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows
Lynn demonstrates how to make Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows. These are great for hot chocolate or to just eat as a snack. - 0
1) In large saucepan, place together sugar, hot water, 1/2 cup syrup.
2) Stir well and cook over high heat until candy thermometer reads 240°F.
3) Take the pan off the heat, and stir in 1/2 cup corn syrup.
4) Mix in the softened gelatin to syrup.
5)... - 37.6487
Caramel Coated Marshmallows
Mix the condensed milk, sugars, and corn syrup together in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Cook until mixture reaches 234Â°F (soft-ball stage), stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in the butter and extract.
Set saucepan... - 41.3107
Rocky Road Candy
Combine chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in marsh mallows and pecans.
Shape into 2 rolls 2 inches in diameter.
Slice into 1/2 inch slices. - 26.1639
Frozen Venetian Parfait
Line a 3 cup mixing bowl with foil, allowing an overhang of 1 inch.
Combine marshmallow cream with water in a medium size bowl; stir until well blended; beat in ice cream; stir in almonds, cherries and orange peel.
Spoon into lined bowl; cover.
Freeze... - 33.1144
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.2528
If candy coating is in solid piece, break into squares.
Place in single layer in 2-qt casserole with shortening.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until pieces are soft, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in peanuts, then marshmallows, using as few... - 30.2876
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
Scotch Rocky Road Candy
Combine butter, chocolate and butterscotch chips in 1-quart glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes on high, or until chips have softened and can be stirred easily.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Mix marshmallows and nuts in 2-quart,shallow... - 26.5805
Scotch Rocky Road Candy
Combine butter, chocolate and butterscotch chips in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until chips have softened and can be stirred easily.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Mix marshmallows and nuts in a loaf pan.
stir in melted... - 31.7255
Pink Peppermint Pie
Bake pie crust.
Heat marshmallows and milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, salt, peppermint extract and food color.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 44.5677
Green Gables Icebox Pudding
Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup crumbs.
Shape into a roll and roll in reserved crumbs.
When wrapped in foil, will keep "forever" in refrigerator.
Slice to serve. - 27.5918
Peanut Butter Rocky Road
Cut the marshmallows into quarters, using wet kitchen scissors.
Arrange on the bottom of a buttered 8-inch square pan.
Melt the peanut butter and chocolate morsels in a saucepan over very low heat.
Stir to blend as the mixture begins to melt.
When completely... - 30.1144
Fruit Cake Candy
Dissolve marshmallows in milk.
Chop graham crackers in food processor.
Cut up fruit and nuts.
Mix all together and press in plastic wrap.
Put in square container and keep in refrigerator.
Slice in thin pieces to serve. - 36.8976
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.3513
Heat oil, margarine and marshmallows and mix with other ingredients.
Press into a 9 x 13" pan. - 30.1779
Roasted Incredible Southern Candied Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Peel yam and cut it lengthwise into half.
3. Grease a large baking pan with ½ tablespoon vegetable oil.
4. In baking pan place yam, sprinkle remaining vegetable oil on top, and mix to coat it well.
5. Season... - 100.766
Delicious Penuche Candy
Combine brown sugar, sugar, evaporated milk, milk and butter in saucepan.
[Soil over low heat to soft- ball stage or to 238 degress on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; stir in caramel bits until melted.
Add pecans and marshmallow creme.
Pour onto greased... - 33.3434
Candied Marshmallow Recipes By Category
Candied Marshmallow Dish: