- » Candied Lemon Slice
Candied Lemon Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied lemon slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied lemon slice recipes.
Lemon-flavored Candied Sweet Potatoes
1. Cook sweet potatoes following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Peel cooked potatoes and cut into 1-inch slices.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 45 seconds at HIGH). Stir in lemon... - 20.6389
You May Also Like!
Sliced Oranges With Candied Peel
1) Slice oranges from both ends then, standing the fruit upright, slice down and round the sides of the orange to remove both the peel and white pith, leaving only the orange flesh.
2) Slice the orange across, removing any pips, and place the... - 35.7519
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 28.9933
Lemon Candy Ice Cream Pie
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well using a fork.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup of the above mixture.
3) Transfer the remaining breadcrumbs mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down the mixture firmly to... - 44.377
Cinnamon Candied Yams
These candied yams are prepared with yams or sweet potatoes. Cooked by boiling along with sugar, orange juice, raisins, orange and lemon slices along with cinnamon and nutmeg, the candied yams are simmered to finish and can be served as desired. - 46.5382
Candy Coated Carrots
Place butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stir until combined.
Add Tabasco and salt; mix well; add lemon juice.
Remove from heat.
Add hot, drained carrots and toss gently until coated evenly. - 25.0384
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Let sweet potatoes cool, peel and cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange sweet potatoes in a lightly greased shallow 1-quart casserole.
Combine sugar, pecans, juices, and cinnamon, mixing... - 30.7209
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 33.0685
Candied Apple Rings
Combine sugar, water and lemon juice, and heat to boiling; add a few drops of vegetable coloring to produce the desired tint in the syrup.
Choose a variety of apple which retains shape well when cooked.
(Jonathans or Northern Spys are very good.) Peel and... - 36.4873
Candied Squash Crescents
Halve squash lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Cook in small amount of boiling salted water in large skillet for 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Melt butter in skillet; stir in brown sugar, lemon... - 31.2226
Peel and cut yams as for French fries.
Place in 8" x 12" x 2" baking dish.
Combine the sugars, salt, cinnamon and flour and sprinkle over potatoes.
Slice butter and place over this.
Twist slices of lemon over this & place peel in with potatoes.
Distribute the... - 41.1489