- » Candied Cucumber
Candied Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied cucumber recipes.
Cucumber Radish Plate
1) Take a deep mixing bowl and mix together cucumber, radish, vinegar, sugar, water, ginger, and salt in it.
2) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
3) On a serving plate, arrange the vegetables after scraping off the... - 37.5814
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 115.294
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.2551
1. candy the tomatoes: Bring a sauce-pan of water to a boil. Fill a bowl with ice water. Cut a slit in the base of each tomato. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water and blanch them until the skins start to split, about 15 seconds. Drain the tomatoes, then... - 36.8583
Colorful Turkey Salad Cups
In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade, hoisin sauce and pepper flakes.
Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, red pepper, onion, cucumber, mango, avocado,... - 39.6939
Chilled International Dinner
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil 2 cups of water. Add in 1/3 cup of cracked wheat, a dash of salt and garlic. Let the liquid boil once more before tuning down the flame. Cook covered for 15 minutes.
2) Slice the chicken breast into 3/4-inch chunks. In a... - 41.4068
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.6446
Chicken Kabob Salad With Peach Chutney
To make chutney, combine all ingredients in a medium-heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 25 minutes, stirring often, until mixture is blended and thick.
Place cooled chutney in a covered container and refrigerate.
Toss lettuce, peaches, and onions in a large... - 39.9601
Here's how to make yummy and tasty sandwich rolls. You can make this for breakfast or snacks or carry them for picnic or can pack as a lunch for kids... - 0
Chicken In Groundnut Sauce
Drain oil from anchovies into Dutch oven; add peanut oil.
Heat until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Drain fat from Dutch oven.
Heat anchovies, water, tomato paste, tomatoes (with liquid), onion,... - 43.1881