- » Candied Christmas Cake
Candied Christmas Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of candied christmas cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for candied christmas cake recipes.
Christmas Fruit Cake Candy
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan; set aside.
In a large bowl mix walnuts, almonds, figs, orange peel, lemon peel, citron, pineapple, cocoa, flour, cinnamon and cloves.
In a medium saucepan combine honey and sugar.
Bring to a... - 45.0473
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
Christmas Gumdrop Cake
This Christmas Gumdrop Cake is what you'd love to make not only for Christmas but for all your special occasions once you taste it. So please do try this spicy nuts and delicious gumdrop medley and let me know if you like it. your suggestions for this... - 43.8934
Christmas Mice Candy
This is a kid friendly Christmas Mice Candy recipe. My wife likes this Christmas Mice Candy recipe. It is an absolutely delicious candy. It is generally made on Christmas. This cake makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Christmas Mice... - 29.8327
Candy Bar Cake
Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction. - 41.9268
Lakeland Christmas Breads And Cake
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 2 cups flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and the compressed or dry yeast together in a large bowl.
Add the boiling water to the milk and mix well into the yeast mixture.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place... - 44.9737
Candy Cane Cake
1. Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
2. Allow to raise as package directs.
3. Divide dough into 2 equal parts. Roll each part into a 15x6 inch rectangle; place each on a wax paper-covered piece of cardboard.
4. With scissors, make 2-inch... - 36.1008
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
German Strollen With Candied Fruit
Combine raisins, mixed fruits, currants, and rum; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring... - 45.8234
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 46.4373
Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
Celebrate Christmas with this Christmas Tree Bubble Cake. This cake decorated Candied cherries is a favorite with young and old alike. Making it is very easy too. Try this Christmas Tree Bubble Cake and let me know if you like it. - 45.8464
Candy Cane Bread
1. In a saucepan, mix apricots and boiling water; close the lid and let it stand 1 hour. Drain well, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; let it stand 5 minutes.
3. In a heavy saucepan, mix sour cream, sugar, butter, and... - 46.9762
This christmas cake is prepared with spices and dates along with candies fruits and nuts. Festive and very fiesty, this christmas cake is a must for dessert at leat once, every christmas, at our place. Baked with flour, buttermilk, dates and fruits spiced... - 43.7813
Candied Lemon Peel
1. Cut the lemons lengthwise and squeeze out as much juice from them as possible. Set the juice aside to chill till desired
2. In a large3-quart saucepan, pour in the 2 quarts of water and then tip in the peel. Bring this mixture to the... - 38.4936
Decorated Christmas Cake
Decorated Christmas Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Decorated Christmas Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 43.3776
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Dark Christmas Cake
Well, this is the Christmas Cake I made last time and this time too everyone at home wants me to try the same. A very rich and delicious dessert with a lot of raisins, cherries, candied fruits, nuts and more, this Dark Christmas Cake is simply great a treat!... - 52.2617
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Line 10-inch tube pan or six 5 3/4" by 3 1/4" loaf pans with foil. In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients, and toss lightly with 1 cup flour until fruits and nuts are evenly coated.
2. In another large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites... - 39.1331
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Festive Light Christmas Cake
Line a 9-inch (23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
To make cake, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and rum in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
If mixture curdles, add 1 tablespoon... - 46.7357
Betty's Bacon Candy
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Bacon Candy. This candy is made by baking strips of bacon that are generously flavored with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground red pepper, and ground black peppercorns. - 0
Christmas Fruit Cake
With the festive season here, this Christmas fruitcake is just what I need to ring in the Christmas spirit. Time to put on those mittens and start with baking the Christmas goodies. Try it!! - 46.5478
Unbaked Christmas Cake
Line loaf pan (9x5x3) with 2 strips of foil.
Extend about 3 inches above side of pan.
Place nuts in large mixing bowl; add graham cracker crumbs with raisins, dates, candied fruits and cherries.
In top of double boiler combine marshmallows and remaining... - 42.7879
Light Christmas Cake
1. Prepare 3 Christmas tins or 4 loaf tins. Grease, then line bottom and sides with heavy brown paper. Grease.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the 1/2 c. flour with the raisins, candied pineapple, cherries and almonds, and coat well. Set aside.
3. In a large... - 48.0065
Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy
This is a kid friendly corn flake butterscotch candy recipe.My wife likes this Corn Flake Butterscotch Candy recipe very much. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dessert is that the very... - 37.2021
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 41.601
Betty's Orange Slice Cake -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Traditional Southern Orange Slice Cake for Christmas. This is an impressive cake that can fill in for a fruit cake on your Christmas table! - 0
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and... - 41.5825
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Stir to coat.
Cream butter with both sugars.
Beat in eggs gradually.
Add remaining ingredients in order given.
Add fruit mixture.
Stir to mix.
Line 3 greased 9x5 inch (22 x 13 cm) loaf pans and 1... - 48.9204
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Take an 8-inch tube pan grease the bottom and side of and line bottom with greased wax paper.
2. In a large bowl combine candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange peel.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt over the fruit and mix well.
4.... - 50.1462
Christmas Tree Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Open out dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press firmly the tears to seal.
4) Cut the rectangles lengthwise into 4 strips.
5) Twist the dough strips several times.
6) On ungreased cookie sheet, arrange... - 47.5094
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of 8-inch tube pan and line with parchment paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange rind.
4) Over the fruits... - 47.5404
Christmas Fruit Cake
Put fruit in saucepan with peel, sugar, syrup, butter and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes.
Turn into a bowl and cool.
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flours, soda and spice three times, then add to fruit mixture.
Beat in eggs.
Place in... - 47.7611
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563
Dark Rich Christmas Cake
Place the raisins, candied cherries, currants, mixed citrus peel and candied pineapple in a large bowl and toss with a few tablespoons of flour.
Beat the butter until creamy in a huge mixing bowl; beat in the brown sugar.
Mix in the eggs, lemon juice and... - 42.2206
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 48.8145
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 46.6401
Easy Christmas Cherry Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Line bottom and side with brown paper; grease paper.
4) In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
5)... - 46.9235
Traditional Christmas Cake
1) Preheat slow oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) Rinse cherries in warm water and remove the outer sugary coating.
3) Pat dry with paper towels and cut into quarters.
4) In a large bowl sieve together flour, spice and salt.... - 47.1119
Some hours before making the cake the following preparations are necessary.
Halve the cherries.
Put all the fruits and nuts into a casserole.
Mix them well together with your hands, so that the different species are well distributed.
Cover loosely with paper... - 49.1696
Prepare a 9 in. round tin at least 3 in deep.
Line the sides and bottom with a double layer of greased grease-proof paper and tie a deep band of brown paper round the outside of the tin, standing 1 to 2 in. above the top of the tin.
Beat the butter, sugar,... - 41.5643
In a large bowl, mix together raisins, currants, glace cherries, peel, and nuts.
Pour in rum and let soak overnight.
The next day, mix together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Stir flour mixture into soaked fruit.
In a mixing bowl, cream together... - 43.3293
Little Christmas Cakes
Mix sugar, shortening and raisins, boiling water, spices, cocoa, and salt.
Boil for 2 minutes; add vanilla.
Let mixture cool and stir in soda which has been dissolved in small amount of water, and the flour.
Beat well by hand -not on electric mixer - then add... - 48.1119
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.5279
1) Use double thickness of greased greaseproof paper to line a cake tin which is 8-inches in diameter.
2) Sieve the flour, salt and spice together.
3) Cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is light and then beat in the... - 43.637
Christmas Nut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a cake pan with butter and line the base with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with nutmeg. Keep aside
4. Combine the raisins, nuts and cherries and toss them with a... - 47.4129
Christmas Night Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling and topping, combine cocoa powder, boiling water and rum in a medium bowl; cool.
Warm cranberry jelly; cool slightly.
Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons water over low heat.
Whip cream with... - 46.7965
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 38.3895
Christmas Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
3. In a medium bowl, tip in the dates, pineapple, cherries, almonds, Brazil nuts and sherry and mix well. Let this stand at room temperature for one hour
4. In another bowl, sift... - 46.4725
Laurine's Christmas Cake
Work the shortening with the back of a spoon until light and fluffy.
Add the brown sugar gradually while continuing to work with the back of a spoon until fluffy.
Add the beaten egg yolks and fruit juice, and mix well.
Dissolve the soda in the heated... - 43.9048
Grans Traditional Christmas Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time and beat mixture for 5 minutes.
Add fruits, allspice, rum, vanilla and milk.
Lastly add flour sifted together with baking powder and blend.
Spoon mixture into a 9... - 43.8715
Kentucky Bourbon And Pecan Christmas Cake
This Kentucky Bourbon and Pecan Christmas Cake is worth trying this season. It is a defining cake for Christmas in Kentucky. The real twist comes from the bourbon soaked fruits. It is a little complicated recipe but comes along well if you go step by step.... - 121.116
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
1. Heat oven to 350°. Scald milk. Mix together scalded milk, sugar, salt, and butter. Cool.
2. Crumble in yeast, and then add 2 cups of the flour and mix. Let rise 2 hours.
3. Add the rest of the flour, and then the eggs, raisins, almonds, candied fruit,... - 39.9546
Christmas Coffee Can Loaf
This Christmas Coffee Can Loaf is something that you simply cannot do without this Christmas. Revel in joy with this coffee cake on the special day. Try this Christmas Coffee Can Loaf and tell me if you like it. - 46.1376
Fruity Christmas Stollen
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar. Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand until bubbly and double in volume, about 10 minutes.
2.... - 43.9416
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Homemade Christmas Fruitcake
If anyone in your family isn't to keen on having store-bought fruitcake, this could be the ideal homemade fruitcake recipe you've been looking for. Betty demonstrates how to make Christmas Fruitcake Moist fruit and a crunchy sugary topping mean it's... - 114.57
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
Orange Bon Bon Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in the sour cream and vanilla.
Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice.
In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
Pour into two... - 48.2982
European Christmas Stollen
To make yeast dough, put warm milk into a medium bowl; stir in 11 tablespoon sugar.
Sprinkle with yeast; let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift 6-2/3 cups (1 kg) flour, salt and... - 46.099
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center, sprinkle in the yeast, and dissolve it in the lukewarm milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture and let... - 46.4252
Jolly Ole Saint Nick Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour one 13x9-inch baking pan and two 8-inch round cake pans.
Prepare cake mixes according to package directions.
Divide among pans.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Cool... - 45.4181
Holiday No Fat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom and side of pan with waxed paper, extending paper at least 1 inch above rim of pan.
Spray paper with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine raisins, cherries, pineapple,... - 45.6673
Jeweled Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or fluted tube pan.
Combine flour and baking soda.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients; blend in flour mixture.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour and 30 to 40 minutes or until... - 45.5443
Extra Fruity Dark Fruit Cake
In plastic container or bowl, combine seeded and seedless raisins, cherries, pineapple, currants, peel and rum; cover and let stand overnight or for up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Grease 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan; line base and sides with double... - 48.0926
Holiday Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix fruit, dates, walnuts and brandy in medium bowl.
Reserve 1/3 cup pudding mix.
Beat cake mix, remaining pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and orange peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just to moisten, scraping sides... - 46.5856
Chocolate Pecan Fruit Cake
In large bowl, toss together pineapple, cherries, pecans, unsweetened and semisweet chocolate and raisins; toss with half of the flour.
Stir together remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until light and... - 44.0621
Grandma S Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 275F
2. Line a 10-inch tube pan: with heavy brown paper. Start by drawing out a draw a circle 18 inches in diameter, and then cut it out. Set pan in center of circle and then draw around base of pan and the tube. Set the... - 46.9081
Spanish King's Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine mace, 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add raisins, mixed candied fruit, and chopped... - 41.7398
Candied Grapefruit Rind
Grate off all the outside skin of the grapefruit.
With a sharp knife cut the grapefruit from top to bottom into 6 even sections.
Separate the rind from the pulp.
Reserve pulp for another purpose.
Place the rind in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to... - 30.9527
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Light Orange Almond Fruit Cake
Grease two 9 x 5 inch (2 L) loaf pans; line bases and sides with double thickness of brown paper.
In large bowl, combine mixed candied fruit, raisins, cherries, pineapple, almonds and citron peel; toss with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the... - 48.4977
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
Boxing Day Cake
Kick start your Christmas celebrations with this terrific Boxing Day Cake. This spicy cake with currants, raisins and candied fruit is a terrific treat ! Try out this Boxing Day Cake and let me know if you like it. - 47.1372
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.6726
Harvest Fruit Cake
1. In a large kettle, tip in the currants, raisins, figs, almonds, coconut, pecans, citron, orange peel and 1/2 cup sherry to make a uniform mix by mixing with your hands. Let this mixture stand at room temperature covered overnight till... - 47.2983
Cherry Fruit Cake
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add cherries, dates, pineapple and pecans.
Toss together until fruits and nuts are coated with flour mixture.
Beat eggs and rum until blended.
Pour over coated fruit and mix... - 46.713
Raised Fruit Cake
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Cool to... - 47.7796
This Jolakaka is an amazing Christmas sponge cake from Iceland ! Try this fruity and nutty iced loaf for this coming Christmas. This Jolakaka is a delicious gift from Iceland to us. - 47.9294
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
1. Combine butter or margarine, evaporated milk, granulated sugar and salt in a small saucepan. Heat slowly; melt butter or margarine; cool to lukewarm.
2. Beat 4 of the eggs in a large bowl; stir in milk mixture.
3. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a... - 48.8459
Imperial Snowman Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Cream shortening, sugars and extracts.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, ending with milk.
Grease 1 (1/2-quart) ovenproof mixing bowl, 2 (3-cup) ovenproof mixing bowls and 1... - 46.158
Holiday Nut Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with butter.
2. Grease a brown paper with butter and line it inside pan. Keep aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
4. With an electric blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and... - 47.6012
Easter Basket Cake
Very festive for the Easter holiday! Instead of using the candy to decorate the basket, - 32.7249
English Christmas Bread
This classic English Christmas Bread will set your spirits right for the coming big event. Do try this irresistibly delicious spicy cake filled and topped with candied fruit and almonds as a Christmas dessert. I'm sure your festival will be a memorable one... - 46.1047
Stained Glass Fruit Cake
In large bowl combine walnuts, pecans, candied pineapple, raisins, dates, and cherries.
Stir in condensed milk.
Pack firmly into buttered 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Bake in 275°F oven for 25 minutes.
Cool. - 36.1734
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.257
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9007
Mix all together with hands.
Bake in loaf pan lined with waxed paper at 270 degrees for 1-1/2 hours or until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 24 slices. - 32.3958
Champagne Fruit Cake
In a large bowl combine nuts, dates, fruits, and peels.
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar till light.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Beat in rum and the 2 tablespoons brandy.
Stir together flour and spices.
Add to... - 45.288
White Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after every addition.
4) Sift the flour with the baking powder.
5) With an... - 47.8051
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 49.3467
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069