- » Canape
Canape is a broad term that denotes a snack like food item, which is small in size and can be eaten in a single bite. Often appetizers consisting of a thin slice of bread or toast, or crackers or pastry puffs on ... More »
How To Make Canapes - Prawn And Cucumber Cups
Thinking of making a tasty appetizer? You should try this one out. The combination of prawns with herbs and cashewnuts gives a nice flavour to the canapes. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this amazing appetizer. - 123.15
Raw Stuffed Avocado Canapes
You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw, organic meal. Santiago shows you how to make delicious stuffed avocado canapés that make a fantastic meal with lots of flavors, textures and colors. These look so... - 106.148
Raw Portobello Mushroom Canape
If you are a newbie to the world of raw food diet or are on the verge of taking the plunge, this recipe will help you to open the doors and welcome this mantra of wonderfully beneficial healthy living. Santiago of RawFoodMuscle shares one of his favorite... - 105.592
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan, stir in flour, cook for 2 minutes then slowly add milk. Keep stirring, bring to the boil, cook until thickened and remove.
2. Add all seasoning and half the cheese, stir well, remove from fire, add cream.
3. Remove crust... - 47.5867
Red Pepper Canapes
1) In a 4-quart pot, heat the oil and stock.
2) In this, saute the peppers and eggplant until tender, for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together the tomato sauce, onions, carrots, celery, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaf,... - 47.5728
Cheese And Spinach Canapes
The end product of this wonderful Cheese And Spinach Canapes recipe is an exquisite and well flavored dish. Trust me the Cheese And Spinach Canapes is a winning dish that will be the pride of your dinner party. You just cant miss it! - 47.2683
1. To make the spread for the canapés, in a small bowl, add the butter and whisk with a fork or small wire whisk until soft and creamy.
2. Add the chives, mayonnaise, horseradish, salt and coloring to the butter.
3. Beat until all ingredients... - 46.5992
Smoked Ham Canapes
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C (400 F).
2. In a skillet, add some butter and water and cook until the butter softens. Add salt and flour and stir well.
3. Stir the mixture on medium heat, until it forms ball, which does not separate.
4.... - 46.5031
1) Cut each bread slice into 2 types of decorative shapes with 2 inch cutters.
2) Use the leftover bread pieces to make breadcrumbs. Keep aside about ½ cups.
3) In a bowl mix butter and thyme and apply a coat on bread.
4) Place it in... - 46.3749
Mushroom And Egg Canapes
1) Take a bowl and mix onions and mushrooms with butter in it.
2) Take an uncovered pan and cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
3) Stir it once after 11/2 minutes.
4) Add eggs, salt and parsley to it. Stir them in.
5) Take a round spoon and spread some... - 45.7691
1) Take a casserole and put in the chicken bouillon, chicken livers and onion along with some water.
2) Cover it and cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Stir it once and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Allow it to stand for 4-5 minutes.
5) Take a blender jar... - 45.7383
1) Take a plastic wrap and cover the washed and unpeeled potatoes with it.
2) Take a pan and add the potatoes. Cook for 4 minutes.
3) Peel the hot potatoes and cut into 4 pieces longitudinally.
4) Allow the onion to stand for 2-3 minutes after slicing... - 45.3329
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 44.774
1) Scrape and discard all the fat and cut steak into cubes of measure 1/2-inch.
2) Mix together all other ingredients and pour over the meat.
3) Allow to stand for at least 2 hours, or preferrably for 12 hours.
4) Drain and retain the... - 44.73
Chilled Canape Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Roll the crust out into round so that it fits perfectly into a 12” shallow pizza pie pan and bake for 10 minutes or till lightly brown. Cool.
3. Arrange sour cream, eggs and butter above a... - 44.7226
Marinated Sardines With Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. In small bowl, with wire whisk, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, parsley and red-pepper sauce until well mixed.
3. In a... - 44.5111
Egg And Anchovy Canapes
1) Combine eggs, celery, olives, green pepper, walnuts, half of mayonnaise, Habitant red tomato chow chow, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto the toasted bread rounds.
3) To prepare canapes, garnish the bread rounds with... - 44.319
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
Hot Tuna Canapes
1 Drain and flake tuna.
2 Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
4 For each canape, place cucumber slice on the toast round, pile tuna... - 44.1361
Mushroom Cheese Canapes
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter along with pepper sauce. Melt the butter over microwave at high speed for about half a minute.
2. Add flour and mushroom liquid.
3. Add cheese to the sauce and stir well.
4. Cook the mixture... - 44.0984
Measure butter into a small bowl; heat in Radarange oven 45 seconds.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook in oven 30 seconds; stir; cook 15 seconds.
Mix together with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
Chill until... - 43.9671
1. Wash the cucumber and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. On a vegetable board without peeling the cucumber, halve the cucumber lengthwise.
3. Use a scooper or a teaspoon to scoop out seeds from each half.
4. Slice a small amount for garnish and... - 43.6449
Stuffed Olive Canapes
Dip 1 1/2 inch fluted cookie cutter in water; cut 24 rounds from bread slices.
Wet cutter several times while cutting bread.
Spread both sides of each bread round with butter.
Place rounds on large baking sheet.
Broil on each side until... - 43.3898
Fruit Topped Canapes
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, milk and orange peel.
2) Whisk the cheese mixture well together.
3) Smear cream cheese mixture thinly on bread slices, reserving 3 tablespoons.
4) Top each bread slice with ham.
5) Cut the bread slices... - 43.3164
Chilled Canape Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Chilled Canape Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Chilled Canape Pie a try! - 43.2678
1) Wash cucumber and halve lengthwise.
2) With a slotted spoon scoop out seeds from the center.
3) Chop cucumber measuring 1 cup.
4) Reserve remaining cucumber to use for garnish.
5) In a bowl mix chopped cucumber, shrimp, mayonnaise,... - 43.2013
1) Into a strained lined with a cheesecloth, add yoghurt. Place the strainer over a bowl and let it rest untouched for about 4 hours, until a thick form of yoghurt collects in the bowl below.
2) Into the thick youghurt, mix in the... - 43.1385
Drain the sardines and set aside.
Melt butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Blend in flour.
In a separate bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise and vinegar.
Add gradually to the butter and flour, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.
Season to... - 42.9787
Herbed Cheese Pinwheel Canapes
Combine cream cheese, parsley, juice and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
Slice bread lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Roll each slice to 1/4 inch thickness.
Evenly spread each bread slice with cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at narrow... - 42.9
Tuna Nicoise Canapes
Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Spray slices with cooking spray.
Turn slices, and spray again; brush with vinegar.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon thyme, garlic powder, and salt; sprinkle evenly over slices.
Bake at... - 42.6308
Brioche For Canapes
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle yeast or crumble cake into water in large bowl.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add next 6 ingredients and 1 1/4 cups... - 42.5584
Cheese And Mushroom Canapes
1 In a 1-quart casserole,melt butter with tobasco in microwave oven for 15 seconds at high.
2 Stir flour into melted butter. Blend in cream and mushroom broth.
3 Add cheese to the sauce and cook uncovered in microwave oven for 1 minute at high.
4 Stir... - 42.5196
Canape Parisien is a wonderful preparation for your grand brunch plans! I served this dish to my brother last week and it was an immediate hit! Try this Canape Parisien recipe at your home. - 42.226
Combine flour and milk in a pan and mix well.
Put the pan on low heat stirring constantly till thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add vegetables and seasoning.
Again put the pan on fire and stir for a minute more on low heat.
Remove crusts from... - 42.0494
Tongue And Chutney Canapes
1. Preheat the oven to 260 C (500 F).
2. In a bowl combine together chutney, tongue, curry powder and cayenne.
3. Take a baking tray and keep the bread rounds all over it and spoon the meat mixture over them.
4. Dot the bread rounds... - 41.9057
Chicken Pineapple Canapes
Place chicken breasts in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Discard skin and cooking liquid.
Chop into small pieces.
In medium bowl combine celery, green pepper, onion and butter.
Microwave... - 41.5948
Duxelles Canapes is a delicious and exquisite appetizer that you will definitely get hooked to. Try the Duxelles Canapes recipe and surprise your guests with this tasty appetizer! - 41.5176
Chicken Canapes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts evenly.
2) Spread a single, light layer of mustard over the meat. Sprinkle cheese on top of it.
3) In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and saute garlic and broccoli till they become tender,... - 41.4551
Cucumber Chicken Canapes
Cucumber Chicken Canapes has a exceptional taste.The white pepper with mayonnaise gives the Cucumber Chicken Canapes a exicting taste.Must catch it. - 41.3647
Shrimp Butter Canapes
I tried these Shrimp Butter Canapes and should say that it was an instant hit. The Shrimp Butter Canapes is rich with the flavors of mustard, butter and seasonings. Just give this yummy Shrimp Butter Canapes a try. - 41.341
Smoked Trout Canapes
Rinse rice in 3 changes of hot water; drain.
Place 1 1/2 cups water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes.
Drain; set aside, and let cool.
Combine ricotta cheese and egg yolk in a medium bowl, stirring... - 41.312
Cut steak into small cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a glass bowl.
Add steak and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange steak in a single layer on a... - 41.2555
1. Drain the sardines.
2. Remove the bones and add flesh to a bowl.
3. Combine sardines with pepper, lemon juice and parsley and mash with the back of a spoon.
4. Butter the bread slices.
5. Quarter slices into triangles.
6. Spread sardine paste... - 41.1836
Tuna Cucumber Canapes
1. Take tuna fish and drain them. Flake them and combine with salt, red pepper, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and mustard.
2. Score and peel the cucumber with tines of fork and thinly slice them.
3. For making each canapé, position the cucumber slice... - 41.0935
Curried Chicken Almond Canapes
Combine all ingredients except bread and almond slices in large bowl and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before ready to serve, preheat oven to 500°F.
Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken mixture on each round, mounding in center.
Top each with... - 40.9759
Mushroom Cheddar Canapes
Place butter and chili powder in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until butter is melted.
Blend in flour.
Stir in cream and mushroom liquid.
Microwave 1 minute on HIGH.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
Stir in... - 40.6066
Cook lobster tails in court bouillon until tender; drain, reserving bouillon.
Slice lobster into chunks 1/2 inch thick.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add a few bread slices and fry until golden, turning once.
Repeat... - 40.568
Sausage Cheese Canapes
Remove casing from sausage if necessary.
Finely dice meat and cook till browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add onion; cook till onion is tender but not browned.
Add tomato paste, chili peppers, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook a few minutes longer.
Spread on... - 40.473
Mushroom-Cheddar Canapes has a superior taste. The cheese and toast gives the Mushroom-Cheddar Canapes a moist taste. Mushroom-Cheddar Canapes is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 40.3797
1) Mix together the ground beef, dry mustard, MSG, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion. Blend well.
2) Cut the bread into 2-inch squares or into circles that are 1 ½ to 2-inches in diameter.
3) On a baking sheet, arrange the bread and toast it on one side... - 40.1391
The marrow canapes are vegetable canapes prepared with sliced marrows topped with fried bread. Sprinkled with parsley and red pepper, the marrow canapes are broiled and best serve hot. I love serving these as a side in meals as an interesting addition of... - 40.1164
Canapes Monte Cristo
1. Toast bread rounds on one side and smear butter over its untoasted side.
2. Top the buttered side with ham flavored with cayenne pepper, mustard, salt and nutmeg, and mayonnaise blended to a spreading consistency.
3. Top with a slice of cheddar... - 40.0389
1) In a bowl, add eggs, salt and pepper and beat well.
2) In a fry pan, add butter to melt.
3) Add curry and combine thoroughly.
4) Add crabmeat and sauté for few minutes.
5) Pour in the beaten egg and scramble with the crabmeat.
6)... - 39.8232
Hot Clam Rarebit Or Canapes
1)Chop the clams very finely. Mix with cream chees, cottage cheese, soy sauce, spices and salt.
2)To make canapes, cut bread slices or make toast slices into the flour.
3)Whole toast slices can also be used.
4)Coat clam-cheese mixture on bread pieces... - 39.7271
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep... - 39.6717
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 39.6646
Trim crust from loaf of bread, making bread an even rectangle.
Slice bread horizontally into 7 (3/8-inch-thick) slices.
Spread a very thin layer of Tomato Butter over one side of 3 or 4 bread slices, spread a very thin layer of Herb Butter over one side of... - 39.594
Party Caviare Canapes
1. Take a skillet, add some oil and fry the bread rounds until they brown on both sides.
2. Drain on paper towel.
3. Scoop out yolks from hard-boiled eggs and pass them through fine sieve and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Chop the whites... - 39.3644
Ham And Swiss Canapes
Place cheese food in small bowl or 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until softened.
Mix in deviled ham, chives and cayenne.
Using pastry bag and number 6 star tip, pipe canape mixture onto wax paper-lined tray, making rosettes about 1... - 39.3626
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired.
Combine 1/2 cup wine, broth, and 2 dillweed sprigs in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Transfer shrimp and liquid to a bowl.
Cover and... - 39.3056
Cream Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F / 190°C/Gas 5.
2. Quarter each slice of toast and arrange on a baking tray.
3. In a small mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese, chopped shallot, egg and Tabasco sauce until smooth and light.
4.... - 39.2448
Corn Bread Canapes
Bake Corn Bread.
Mash pork and beans thoroughly.
Stir in onions, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and liquid smoke.
Spread over Corn Bread.
Cut into 30 rectangles, about 2 1/2X2 inches.
Place on serving tray.
Cut lettuce and ham slices into 30 rectangles... - 39.1648
Sardine Or Lobster Or Other Sea Food Canapes
1.Start by removing the skin and backbone of the sardines
2.Using a knife flake the sardines or If using a lobster chop them very finely
3.Place the sardines and season with lemon-juice, salt and a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
4.Lay... - 39.1401
Hot Liver Canapes
In 1-quart casserole, combine chicken livers, water and bouillon.
Cook, covered, 4 minutes, stirring once.
Let stand 5 minutes to finish cooking.
Remove livers from broth.
Chop fine or process in blender until fine.
Add remaining ingredients except bread,... - 39.1388
Trim the ends from the rocket and wash the green in several changes of cold water.
Dry it gingerly with linen or paper towels.
Place the green on a chopping board and chop it fine.
This should yield about one cup.
Combine the chopped rocket with the... - 39.1262
1) Take the mushrooms and wash them properly, patting them dry.
2) Chop the mushrooms after removing the stems.
3) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
4) Take a baking dish and butter it before placing the mushroom caps in it.
5)... - 39.0645
French Sardine Canapes
1) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, parsley, green onion, prepared mustard and tarragon to prepare the mayonnaise remoulade.
2) In a frying pan, add butter to melt over low heat.
3) Add finger croutons to fry until browned.
4) Place them... - 38.9843
Eggplant-red Pepper Canape Spread
Pierce skin of eggplant in four places.
Place eggplant and red pepper on paper plate in microwave.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until both the eggplant and the pepper are very soft.
Cut the eggplant and the pepper in half and drain in a colander for 30... - 38.9233
Quail Madeira Sur Canapes
For the canape, remove crust from bread and cut into rectangles 2x3 1/2 inches.
Saute bread in butter until lightly browned.
Chop livers very fine, almost into a puree.
Simmer bacon for 10 minutes in water, rinse, and dry to remove extra salty flavor.
Add the... - 38.8092
Mystery Cheese Canapes
Play a guessing game with your guests by offering with before-meal drinks an assortment of wine-flavoured canapes.
Prepare basic mixture by blending cheese, butter and cream together until fluffy.
Season lightly with a whisper of cayenne or curry... - 38.7906
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
Hot Crab Meat Canapes
Hot Crab Meat Canapes has a exicting taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Hot Crab Meat Canapes a piquaut and bracing taste. Must catch it - 38.6051
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2) Transfer half into a second bowl.
3) Halve eggs and remove the yolks. Press through a sieve and add into mixture in one bowl.
4) Blend the mixture.
5) Cover the bowl... - 38.5797
Shrimp Canape A La Irma
Mince shallots with garlic and fry in butter until browned.
Add 2 tablespoons flour to make a roux.
Add enough fish broth to make a thick sauce.
Slice shrimp fine, pour into sauce.
Cook about 20 minutes.
Add wine mixed with beaten egg yolks to tighten... - 38.5645
Sea Salad Canapes
Sea Salad Canapes has an implausible taste. The seafood and lemon juice gives the Sea Salad Canapes an incredible taste. Sea Salad Canapes is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 38.4542
Zucchini Shrimp Canapes
1. In a small bowl, mix well combining first 4 ingredients.
2. With cover chill thoroughly.
3. On a serving platter arrange zucchini slices.
4. With 1 teaspoon of chilled mixture top each slice.
5. Top each canape with 1 shrimp.
6. Garnish... - 38.4252
Saute the mushrooms in the margarine until liquid evaporates.
Chill and mix with the meat spread, and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Soften the pimento cheese and add the onion juice and nuts.
Drain the tuna and add celery, lemon juice and mayonnaise to... - 38.4144
Saute minced mushrooms.
Prepare cream sauce by heating oil and blending in flour, stirring for 5 minutes.
Then add milk pre-mixed with powdered milk.
Cook and stir sauce with wire whisk until thickened.
Add salt, paprika and nutmeg.
When cold, stir in yogurt... - 38.3627
Celery Canapes With Roquefort Stuffing
1 Separate the celery stalks.
2 Cut off the parts, which are too narrow to stuff at the ends.
3 Rinse thoroughly.
4 Wipe them dry using a kitchen towel.
5 Run a potato peeler over the outer sides to remove any strings.
6 Cut the... - 38.2829
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.In a mixing bowl, sieve flour.
3.Fold in oil, water and beaten eggs and mix well to make dough.
4.Make balles of 1 inch from the dough.
5.Take a greased cookie sheet, Add the balls on it and press... - 38.1998
Hot Celery Canapes
Hot celery canapés make a nice snack. It is healthy and filling too. Celery is an incredible ingredient and tastes good. It is all about how you use the ingredient. Try hot celery canapés for breakfast or snack and enjoy. - 37.9181
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast... - 37.8733
1) Take a blender and add Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce along with cream, Cheddar cheese and parsley.
2) Blend into a smooth paste.
3) Top each cracker with a teaspoonful of the mixture.
4) Take a platter and line it with paper towels before... - 37.8514
Fry the slices of bread in the oil or butter on both sides.
Drain and cut each slice of fried bread into 4 squares.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat.
When the foam subsides, add the shrimps, curry powder, cayenne, salt, lemon juice and... - 37.746
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Mushroom-Nut Canapes is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Mushroom-Nut Canapes a try! - 37.742
Pimento Cheese Canapes
Place cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Stir in mayonnaise, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.Add cheddar cheese, pecans, and pimiento; stir well.
Cover and chill up to 3 hours.
Sprinkle with smoked... - 37.6928
Cheese And Mushroom Canapes
1. Melt butter with Tabasco in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (15 seconds at HIGH).
2. Stir flour into melted butter. Blend in cream and mushroom broth.
3. Add cheese to sauce and cook uncovered in microwave oven 1 minute at HIGH.
4. Stir chopped... - 37.6779
In medium bowl, combine beef, egg, onion, watercress, anchovies, capers, salt, and pepper; mix lightly with fork until well combined.
Refrig- erate, covered.
Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from each end of bread; set aside.
Remove soft bread center from entire... - 37.6182
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 37.374
1. Separate the liverwurst from its casing and allow it to soften at room temperature. Combine the liverwurst with horseradish, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Stir the ingredients well until they turn smooth.
2. Smear the mixture on... - 37.3478
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet, brown meat until crisp them remove from heat and crumble.
3) Combine cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and milk and spread over the crumbled bacon.
4) Apply the bacon mixture over the toasts... - 37.2631
Ham And Cheese Canapes
Put ham and onion through the grinder or food processor.
Stir in mustard and hot sauce.
Divide evenly into 4 portions and spread 1 portion on each slice of toast.
Top each with 1 ounce cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
Place on baking sheet; bake at... - 37.2248
Curried Turkey Canapes
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Curried Turkey Canapes is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Curried Turkey Canapes a try! This would be very good with leftover... - 37.1508
Shrimp Toast Canapes
Shell and devein the raw shrimp, or defrost frozen shrimp.
Chop shrimp, onion, and water chestnuts into very fine pieces.
Put into a bowl with the salt, garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Mix until well blended.
Add unbeaten egg white, mixing it in... - 37.136
Neptune S Cheese Canapes
In medium glass bowl, combine cheese and butter.
Heat at LOW 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in crab, flour and pepper sauce; spread on muffins.
Cut each muffin into quarters and garnish, if desired, with pimento or paprika.
On paper plate or... - 37.0067
1) With a fork mash the sardines.
2) Mix the sardine mix with the seasoning and stir well.
3) Spread the mixture on toast rounds.
4) Garnish with green olives or hard-cooked sliced eggs and serve. - 36.9416
Crab And Artichoke Canapes
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Mix Russian dressing with mustard and blend with the crabmeat.
3) Fill the artichoke bottoms with the mixture.
4) In the broiler, brown the canapes.
5) Garnish with lemon wedges and chopped parsley and... - 36.8187
Prepare canapes from thinly-sliced bread.
Mix cream cheese with cream and soften to desired consistency with mayonnaise.
Add cayenne pepper and spread thinly on canapes.
Mix onion and lime juice with caviar.
In the center of each canape place a small biscuit... - 36.7379
Canape Recipes By Category