- » Canadian Steak Seasoning
Canadian Steak Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian steak seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian steak seasoning recipes.
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 40.0855
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 40.3803
Canadian Chop Suey
Lightly brown bacon, add onions, peppers and brown.
Then add meat and cook till all are well browned.
Season with salt and pep per.
Place in a large casserole.
Add cabbage, celery, soy sauce, molasses and tomatoes.
Cover tightly and bake 1 to 1... - 38.885
Fried Steaks (argentine Style)
Beat egg yolks in bowl, and add half the flour and the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining flour, garlic and seasonings, and beat again until smooth.
Fold in egg whites carefully.
Dip steaks in batter, coating well.
Heat oil in skillet, and fry steaks 2... - 34.5011
Esterhdzy Rostbraten (viennese Steak)
Melt shortening, add prepared vegetables and saute lightly until soft.
Sprinkle with flour, and blend well; stir in broth, meat sauce, capers and paprika.
Bring to boil, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Brush steak with melted butter or... - 41.0942
Mix meat with parsley, grated onion, mustard, salt, garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
Taste for seasoning.
Heap in bowl, and pat smooth.
Surround with thin slices rye or pumpernickel bread, cut into fingers, or thin slices toasted rye on pumpernickel.
Let... - 27.7566
Oyster-filled "carpetbag" Steak
Trim all but 1/8 inch fat from the edge of the steaks, and cut off the flank ends.
Package flank ends for the freezer to braise or stew later.
Drain the oysters, and remove any bits of hard shell.
Toss oysters with the next 5 ingredients, and season with salt... - 33.7519
Broiled Salmon Steaks
Wipe fish with clean, damp cloth.
Pin flank ends together with toothpicks.
Melt butter or margarine.
Place steaks on greased broiler pan.
Brush with melted butter or margarine, and position 2Ã¢â‚¬â€4 inches from heat.
When top side... - 32.5191
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 44.6439
Paul Bunyan Steak
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic and fennel.
2) Place the steak in a glass bowl and stream the vinegar mixture over steak.
3) Marinate the steak for 1 hour at room temperature.
4) Pour off the marinade.
5) Season the steak... - 38.2881
1. Grease a grill well with fat.
2. To prepare the steaks trim excess fat from them and score both sides at 2-inch (5 cm) intervals and place in large shallow bowl.
3. In a bowl combine wine, oil, vinegar, thyme, pepper, garlic and bay... - 42.4293
Homemade Steak Diane
Steak Diane is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Steak Diane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 33.7536
Herbed Salmon Steaks
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the utensils and the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a bowl, stir together butter or margarine, lemon juice and tarragon. ... - 28.9679
Esterhazy Steak is a lip smacking yummy side dish! This delicious Esterhazy Steak is incomparable and so difficult to resist. - 42.7319
Pork Steaks With Apple Stuffing
In large skillet slowly brown 3 of the steaks on both sides in hot shortening.
Season generously with "salt and pepper.
Place in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Repeat with remaining steaks.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add apple.
Process with on/off turns till... - 44.5633
Blueberry Steak Sauce
Mix the vermouth or wine and vinegar and add squeezed garlic to taste.
Reduce this in a small pan over high heat to half the original volume.
Stir in the cream and reduce again.
(Meanwhile, if the sauce is to accompany steak, cook the steaks in a little of... - 38.923
Beef Steak With Sesame Oil Marinade
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, stir together wine, vinegar, sesame and vegetable oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and thyme.
Add steak, turning to coat both sides; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 or up to 24 hours.
Place on greased grill... - 33.4293
Grilled Steak With Garden Butter Sauce
Place 4 pounds beef steak, such as sirloin, porterhouse, T-bone, or rib, cut 1 1/2 inches thick, on a lightly greased grill about 3 inches from coals.
Grill about 6 minutes, or until first side is browned.
Turn with tongs and season with salt and black... - 19.8415
Pork Steaks With Apple Stuffing
1. Place butterfly steaks on a board and, using a meat mallet, flatten slightly.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan and cook onion and bacon for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add apple and cook until apple is soft. Place apple mixture in... - 36.484
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 43.1927
Pork Steaks With Gremolata
1. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the pork steaks and brown on both sides. Remove the steaks from the casserole.
2. Add the onion to the casserole and cook until soft and beginning to brown. Add the garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes,... - 41.2658
Steak & Oyster Pie
1. Heat the oil in a suitable casserole dish for 2 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Add the onion, cover and cook for 3 min, stirring once.
2. Toss the meat in the seasoned flour, add to the casserole and cook, covered, for a further 6 min, stirring once.
3. Add... - 36.5138
Broiled Marinated Chuck Steak
In self-sealing plastic bag or a glass or stainless-steel bowl combine beer, onions, lemon peel, and seasonings; add steak, turning to coatwith marinade.
Seal bag or cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning meat several times in marinade (if... - 28.6973
Pan Seared Steak With Mustard Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and season steaks with salt and pepper. When skillet is very hot, add steaks and cook until done to taste, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil... - 25.8084
Ham Steaks Glazed With Maple Syrup
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Mix maple syrup with butter and lemon juice. Place ham steaks on ovenproof platter and brush mixture on both sides. Season with pepper.
? Change oven setting to broil. Set platter on top oven rack and broil 4 minutes on... - 21.5361
Cod Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
Place steaks in oiled baking dish.
Cook onion and mushrooms 3 minutes in water; add butter, stir in flour and mix.
Add milk, heat to boiling, stirring constantly; season and pour over cod.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in moderate oven (350°F.) 30 to 35... - 33.6397
Salisbury Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
In a bowl, combine beef, flour, Worcestershire sauce, onion and spices.
Blend gently, thoroughly mixing all ingredients.
Add milk and mix again.
Shape into eight patties, cover and refrigerate.
Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a small bowl.
Cover with hot water... - 42.455
Put salmon steaks into a greased broiler pan.
Combine lemon peel, lemon juice, oil, seasonings, and onion.
Pour over salmon.
Marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
Broil 5 minutes on each side for 1 inch steaks. - 31.9481
Chuck Wagon Stew
Cut steak into strips, roll in flour, and brown in shortening.
Add boiling water and seasonings; simmer 2 hours.
Add vegetables, apples, and butter; simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours longer. - 31.484
Cut beef into 1-inch cubes, trimming away all fat.
Wash kidneys; trim away outer skin and any fat or tubes, and slice.
Mix flour, salt and spices; combine with meat, coating all sides.
Heat shortening in skillet, and put in meat and seasoned flour.
Cover, and... - 39.1162
Boeuf Bourguignon is a lovely and elaborate beef recipe made in the french style with vegetables.prepared with red wine along with herbs and garlic for flavor, the Boeuf Bourguignon can be served on rice or orzo. - 42.6231
1) Take a pan and lightly brown the butter.
2) Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly until the sauce becomes light brown in color.
3) Add the consommé along with the tomato paste to it and stir it until it becomes... - 40.3594
Combine first five ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Pat evenly over bottom of greased 8-inch square pan.
Combine onion and melted butter; spread over meat.
Bake at 450F for 10 minutes.
While this mixture bakes, prepare topping by beating eggs, adding... - 39.6711
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 46.3648
Classic Pepper Steak
Cut the beef into 12 slices and set aside.
Sauted green pepper and onion slices in 4 tablespoons hot butter for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and tomatoes.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add Brown Sauce and cover.
Simmer 5 minutes and set aside.
Dip steak slices in seasoned... - 40.972
Steak And Mushroom Pie
Trim the beef to remove straggly bits of membrane, but leave small amounts of fat.
Cut meat into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Brown in hot dripping, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Remove from heat and stir in mustard and flour.
When whiteness... - 39.9321
Steak And Kidney Pie With Glazed Flaky Pastry
Split kidney, remove the suet, soak in cold water and 1/2 tsp salt for hour.
Dry kidney, cut into 1/2" pieces.
Render suet over medium heat in a large, thick-bottomed saucepan.
Have butter handy.
Cut steak into 1" cubes.
Combine flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2... - 46.5215
Tandoori Mixed Platter
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and... - 35.5494
Spit Roasted Porterhouse For Twenty
Trim out pieces of heavy fat from the meat and chop.
Spread roast open, fat surface down, and remove the tenderloin or fillet with a sharp knife.
Freeze or refrigerate for another time.
Cut tiny vertical gashes in the meat and insert slivers of... - 26.4679
Broil steak 5 minutes on each side; remove to heatproof platter.
Spread steak with 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle with mixture of 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Cover steak with oysters; season oysters with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon... - 25.5555