- » Canadian Split Pea
Canadian Split Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian split pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian split pea recipes.
Canadian Split Pea Soup
1) Take a bowl to combine hot water, chicken broth, split peas, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 4-quart casserole for combining ham hock, butter, celery, onion and carrot. Tightly cover the casserole with... - 46.3564
You May Also Like!
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, 8 cups water, 1/2 tea spoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boil.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; stir often.
Remove ham bone; dice meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and... - 38.5859
French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup
Cool weather means you need a hearty filling soup from Canada's north country... and this French Canadian Yellow Split Pea Soup hits the spot. - 109.432
French Canadian Split Pea Soup
In kettle mix peas, ham bone, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring often.
Remove ham bone; chop meat.
Return meat to soup; add carrot and celery.
Simmer 30... - 43.6162
Split Pea And Ham Soup
Combine the peas and water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and let stand 1 hour.
Skim any impurities from the top.
Add the bone, vegetables, and seasonings but not the salt.
Simmer uncovered about 2 hours or until the peas are tender.
Taste, add salt... - 47.1826
Split Pea Soup With Sausage Balls
Sausage Balls: In bowl, mix sausage, parsley, salt and thyme; shape into 3/4-inch (2 cm) balls. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook sausage balls, in batches if necessary, until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
In large... - 29.549
Split Pea Soup
Rinse peas and place in large saucepan.
Pour in water, cover and bring to boil, skimming off foam.
Stir in savory and bay leaf.
Reduce heat and simmer until peas are tender, 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop celery, carrots, potato and onion into bite-size... - 48.518
French Canadian Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan boil all ingredients together slowly until peas are soft, about 2 1/2 hours and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Let the mixture cool whereby it may tend to thicken.
3. To thin to the desired consistency, add a little milk and... - 33.6491
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 114.711
Kelly's Split Pea Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.9407
Curried Split Pea Soup
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except 1/2 tablespoon of the curry powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 to 10 hours. Stir in the remaining 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Add more seasoned salt and... - 30.3903