- » Canadian Side Dish
Canadian Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian side dish recipes.
Classic French Canadian Yellow Pea Soup
A hearty and warm soup is all you want in a chilled, wintery evening. This yellow split pea soup cooked in French Canadian style, is just perfect for this purpose. Watch the video to learn the steps for preparing this soup and feel warm in those wintery... - 146.048
Cherry Tomato Summer Salad
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to make a quick and easy Cherry Tomato Summer Salad with delicious lemon vinaigrette dressing. - 125.211
Sweet Potato Poutine Recipe - Canadian Favourites
The Canadian’s love their Poutine. Why won’t they? Who can resist French fries topped with cheese curds a rich gravy. This recipe is inspired by the French Canadian version with a complete makeover, Pinoy-style. Jay make a poutine with sweet potato fries... - 119.915
Balsamic Dressing With Hemp Oil
One of the easiest ways of getting EFA into your diet is to toss up this yummy dressing. The flavor of balsamic vinegar and hemp oil adds to the lusciousness of this salad. Try making it at home to know how good it really tastes. - 117.676
Tossed Spinach From Foodland Ontario
Emily Richards and Foodland Ontario bring you this simple recipe for a great Tossed Spinach side dish or salad, that you can enjoy with any number of main dishes. - 113.741
Being a very traditional dish, shepherd's pie is quite easy and simple to make. This pie contains less amount of fat as it is made with lean beef. If you are interested in knowing the recipe, check out the video. - 107.429
Election Night Salad
1. For the dressing in a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, and daring dill spice blend.
2. Take a large bowl and combine cabbage (purple and neutral), and carrot together.
3. Stir in the dressing. Mix it well.
4. This salad can be... - 103.608
Classic Potato Poutine
If you want to replicate the professional-quality Potato Poutine at home, then this is the right place to look at. Perhaps you never knew that you can prepare it without involving any cooking method. How - well, the video has the answer. Follow the chef and... - 102.59
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make poutine - A Canadian dish made with french fries, gravy, and cheese! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog... - 101.068
Classy New Year's Swanky Toast
This New Year, why treat yourself and your cronies to mediocre spirit when you can shake up a swanky toast just with a handful of these cocktail essentials. Just mix up some vodka, Crème de Cassis, top it with cranberry juice and some champagne and you have... - 61.6084
Braided Sesame Seed Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 50.2863
Marinated Cauliflower Salad
Break into medium flowerets.
Soak 1 hour in cold water and lemon juice.
Place in a saucepan and pour in boiling water, about 3/4 way up the flowerets.
Add 1 tsp salt.
Simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes or until just tender.
Dry... - 49.009
Sole With Mustard Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and shallots in small bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until shallots are tender-crisp.
Arrange sole in 10-inch square casserole with thickest portions toward outside of casserole.
Pour shallots and butter mixture... - 48.7376
1) In a saucepan, boil potato in water until tender.
2) Peel the potatoes, when still hot. Mash the potatoes and allow cooling.
3) Add cold water, oil and honey.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
5) Let stand in a... - 48.7171
Corn And Black Bean Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together corn, beans, bell pepper, green onions, red onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno pepper.
2) Keep the corn mixture aside for use.
3) For preparation of dressing : In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together Italian... - 48.6978
Salmon And Mushroom Loaf
In 1-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add salmon, 1/2 cup mushroom soup, rolled oats, wheat germ, egg whites,... - 48.525
Quebec Soup A La Barbotte
1) Cut the fish into fillets or leave it intact according to your choice after cleaning it.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt butter in it, adding the onion, carrots, tomatoes and olive oil.
3) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after... - 48.4514
Slow Cooked Onions With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the tarragon mustard sauce, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
Slowly add the olive oil, whisking... - 48.3583
Traditional Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes, in the boiling water and first tsp salt.
Shake dry a few seconds over the heat, remove.
Peel and dice.
Combine with the rest of the salad ingredients.
Blend together the dressing ingredients.
Stir... - 48.1524
Split Pea Soup
Rinse peas and place in large saucepan.
Pour in water, cover and bring to boil, skimming off foam.
Stir in savory and bay leaf.
Reduce heat and simmer until peas are tender, 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop celery, carrots, potato and onion into bite-size... - 47.9778
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift the salt, flour and cayenne together and make a well in the center. Add 1 tablespoon of water and softened butter. Blend with fingers, adding more water if needed. Chill the mixture for at... - 47.9418
Marinated Green Bean And Onion Salad
Peel and slice onions thinly.
Cover with cold water.
Set aside for 2 hours.
Drain onions, press water out with paper towels.
Steam beans 15-20 minutes or boil beans 12-15 minutes until tender but still slightly crisp.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 47.8106
Baked Tomato Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees and place a rack in the oven’s top half.
2) Use vegetable oil to grease 4 ovenproof dishes or 1 ½-cup ramekins.
3) Into a medium sized bowl, put the tomatoes.
4) Peel and finely chop enough onion... - 47.6975
Hot Rolls With Lemon Butter
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey and egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add flour, milk... - 47.6713
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Prepeare the pie shell by putting all the pastry ingredients into a pie tin of 8-inches and using fingers to mix till all the ingredients have thoroughly blended. Crumble the mix all over... - 47.6306
Red Cabbage With Granny Smith Apples
1) Use a large nonreactive flameproof casserole, to heat over moderately high heat.
2) Melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion, until softened but not browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
4) Stir in cabbage and toss... - 47.6077
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 47.5461
Gourmet Hot Cross Buns
Dissolve the yeast and 1 tsp sugar in the water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Combine the butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
Add the scalded milk.
Stir to dissolve the sugar and to melt the butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast mixture and the egg to the milk mixture.
Sift... - 47.4637
Marinated Zucchini And Pepper Salad
Place the zucchini and the 1/2 tsp salt into a saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, put on the lid, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
The zucchini should still be firm.
Drain, cut in half lengthwise, and lay in a shallow dish.
Remove... - 47.2599
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.2308
Cook broccoli until crisp-tender.
Saute onion in 4 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour and stir until smooth.
Slowly add milk.
Cook until thick and bubbly.
Add salt, pepper, dry mustard, egg yolk, and cheese.
Pour half of the sauce into a 9x11-inch pan.
Place... - 47.0335
Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Skin the kidneys, remove the core and membranes and cut into thin slices.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with the oil and fry the kidneys rapidly to brown evenly.
Remove and keep warm.
Melt the remaining butter in a saucepan and toss the... - 46.9911
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) As per the instructions, prepare the pastry and refrigerate it for as long as possible.
3) Properly drain the clams and reserve about 2 tablespoons of the liquor.
4) Peel the onion and... - 46.8335
Garbanzo Cheese Salad With Cumin Dressing
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced.
3) In the processor bowl, individually process the tomatoes and cucumber until chopped... - 46.7522
Mixed Green Salad With Ermite Blue Cheese Dressing
Break the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut the green pepper into 1/4" strips and the celery into diagonal slices 1/4" thick.
Peel and slice the cucumber.
Combine all these vegetables and the onion slices in a large salad bowl, cover and chill.
Melt the... - 46.6021
No Knead Dill Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) Scald the milk.
3) Add in the oil and honey and stir.
4) Allow the mixture to cool down to lukewarm.
5) In a large sized bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
6) Next, pour the lukewarm milk mixture... - 46.536
Wild Rice Pilaf
Run cold water over uncooked wild rice in a strainer for 1 minute, lifting rice with fingers to rinse well.
In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in wild rice, brown rice, carrot, parsley, and basil.
Add... - 46.2977
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie
Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Swiss Cheese Bacon Pie dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.177
Homemade Chicken Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock: Place hen in stock pot or Dutch oven; add water.
Bring to boil; skim off froth.
Add carrots, celery, onion, leek (if using), parsley, bay leaf, salt, thyme and peppercorns.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 to 2-1/2... - 46.0263
Canadian Bacon Pineapple Ruffles
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Take a 2-quart greased baking dish and arrange the half lengthwise sliced sweet potatoes over it.
3. Spray with cinnamon, salt and brown sugar.
4. Alternate the pieces of pineapple and bacon over... - 46.0244
Hot Potato Salad
Cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove and crumble.
Drain off all fat except 1 tbsp, return to medium heat, add onions and celery.
Stir in flour to coat the vegetables.
Add water, stir and cook till thickened.
Remove from the heat and blend in the... - 46.0097
1) Take an 11 x 17-inch baking sheet and lightly grease it.
2) Preheat oven moderate to 250 degrees.
3) Peel mango and cut in chunks. Keep aside in a small serving bowl.
4) Rinse strawberries under cold running water. Reserve 8 whole berries... - 45.7626
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7147
Jellied Tongue And Potato Salad
1. Take a bowl of cold water and soften the gelatin in it for 10 minutes.
2. Add some boiling stock to the gelatin and stir until it melts.
3. Divide it into two portions and keep aside until cool.
4. Take another bowl and combine Worcestershire sauce... - 45.7032
Butter Crumb Creamed Onions
Peel onions and cut a shallow X in the bottom.
Place the onions in one layer in a saucepan.
Add the stock, cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and cook 30-40 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, reserving the cooking liquid.
Place onions in a greased,... - 45.678
Veal And Pork Force Meat
1) Take a skillet and put butter in it.
2) Sauté onion in this butter for 5 minutes over moderate flame until pale golden.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add milk to the breadcrumbs and mix well until smooth.
5) Set aside to cool.
6) Pound in a mortar, onion, all... - 45.6757
1) In a 10 inch skillet, mix together the mushrooms, beef, garlic and onion.
2) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the meat becomes brown.
3) Stir the mixture to crumble the ingredients.
4) Drain the drippings from the skillet.
5) Now, add... - 45.6496
Scalloped Tomatoes With Herbs
Melt the 1/4 cup butter over medium heat.
Add onions, sugar, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Cook 4-5 minutes or until the onions are transparent but not brown.
Remove from the heat.
Combine the bread crumbs, parsley and chives.
Stir half the... - 45.641
Watermelon Maraschino Pickle
To prepare rind, pare and remove all green and pink portions from watermelon rind.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and soak for 3 hours in lime dissolved in 1 quart water.
Drain rind; cover with fresh cold water and cook, covered, for 1 hour, or until tender.
Drain... - 45.63
Country Style Baked Beans
Country Style Baked Beans is a delicious dish that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. They are perfect for your brunches or weekend breakfast as they are both filling and tasty! Don't miss out on this wonderful Country Style Baked Beans recipe. - 45.5968
French Canadian Tourtiere
French Canadian Tourtiere is a meat pie served in tradition Christmas and new year dinner. The French Canadian Tourtiere gets its rich taste from pork and beef cooked in butter and flavored with white wine. - 45.5591
Apple And Tomato Chutney
Put the prepared fruit and vegetables in the pressure cooker with the garlic, seasoning spices and vinegar.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Stir in the sugar and sultanas.
Return the uncovered... - 45.5468
Legume Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â° F.
2) In a small cup, mix both the cheeses together.
3) In a 1 quart bowl, place half of mixture and add the lentils, carrot, green beans, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 45.5424
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 45.5115
Gravalax With Mustard Sauce
To make the gravlax: Mix the salt, sugar, and peppercorns.
Take a handful and rub it on both sides of the salmon.
Place the salmon in a dish and sprinkle the rest of the mix on top.
Cover the salmon with dill and let it stand for 6 hours at room... - 45.5028
Cauliflower And Asparagus Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare vegetables and drain them.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan and combine soup, milk, cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in it.
4) Cook this mixture over medium... - 45.453
Skate Wings With Orange Butter Sauce
Simmer the wings for about 15 minutes in a flavoured liquid (such as a court bouillon of wine and water).
Cook the rice and keep hot.
Remove flesh from the bones of the wings, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Pare the orange rind very thinly, cut into julienne... - 45.4285
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme
Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Pimiento Crab Meat Strata Supreme is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.4013
Fry the onion in the melted butter in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just soft and golden.
Stir in the rice and continue to cook until all thefat has been absorbed but do not letthe rice brown.
Pour in the wine and stock, add the seasoning and... - 45.3777
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Marjoram
With a sharp knife cut a 1 1/2" to 2" circle out of the stem end.
Scoop out the pulp. (Use pulp for another purpose such as soup.)
Salt the insides lightly.
Turn upside down on a plate to drain for one hour.
Combine the rest of the... - 45.3722
Swiss Capped Glazed Chicken
Coat chicken pieces with a mixture of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces, skin side down, and brown evenly.
Meanwhile, beat together the jelly and orange and lemon juices.
Pour jelly mixture over browned chicken... - 45.3036
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Clean tomatoes and discard stems.
2) Cut the tops and set aside.
3) Scoop out the flesh, saving the Winch thick skin.
4) Discard seeds and cut the pulp.
5) Take the pulp in 2-cup glass measure.
6) Combine chicken broth to total 1 1/4 cups.
7) In... - 45.2443
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Combine ground beef, 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potato flakes, 1 cup milk, egg, catsup, onion, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Spread into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Heat 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes; drain.
Arrange 2 slices... - 45.2111
Green Mango Chutney Alphonso
1) Cut the mangoes long into two halves. Discard the seed and peel.
2) In a microwavable dish add the mangoes along with 2 ounces of vinegar. Microwave the dish covered for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir the mangoes in between the cooking... - 45.1136
Watermelon Pickles is a tasty and addictive fruit pickle that you just shouldnâ€™t miss. This pickle is simple heavenly! Try this brilliant Watermelon Pickles recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is one of my favorites!! - 45.113
Canadian Baked Beans With Pork
Pick over and wash beans.
Cover generously with water (at least 2" above the beans) and soak overnight.
In the morning, add salt to undrained beans, bring slowly to the boiling point, and simmer gently until soft (about 30 minutes).
Cut... - 45.1048
Fresh Spinach Souffle
The Fresh Spinach Souffle dish is a yummy side dish for any of your parties. This well flavored and unique dish is sure to bowl your guests over. Try this wonderful Fresh Spinach Souffle recipe! - 45.0937
Canadian Walleye Pike With Mustard And Dill Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add wine to stock and bring to boil. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer till mixture is reduced to ¾ cup. Add cream and mustard, mix well and take off from heat. Beat in eggs, individually followed by butter. Strain... - 45.0545
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
For sauce, stir together pie filling, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon granules, and 2 tablespoons water.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 45.0324
Braised Celery Hearts
Split each head of celery in half lengthwise.
Trim each off about 6"-7" from the base.
Clean under running water.
Simmer the hearts for 10 minutes in boiling, unsalted water.
Lay the hearts in a single layer in a flat baking dish.
Sprinkle them with... - 44.9533
Whipped Herbed Potatoes
Peel potatoes and divide in quarters.
Cover with boiling water.
Add salt, boil 20 minutes or until tender.
Return to saucepan and shake dry over heat.
Mash very well.
Scald cream and milk.
Beat into the potatoes with the butter.
It should be a light... - 44.9141
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in half and half, Dijon-style mustard and dry mustard.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with wire whip... - 44.8468
Dill Pickles, Fresh Pack
Dill Pickles, Fresh Pack offers the perfect finishing touch for your burger or any quick meal for that matter! It is no surprise that my family wants this Dill Pickles, Fresh Pack with every meal! Its just too yummy! - 44.8004
Restaurant Style Cole Slaw
1) Use a food processor to cut cabbage and carrots into small pieces.
2) In a salad bowl, add the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice to combine.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Add the... - 44.7798
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.6982
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 44.6848
Beef Chow Mein
Beef Chowmein is a delicious side dish. This easily digetsible and tasty Beef Chowmein goes well on any party or get together. Try this recipe and squander its taste. - 44.6711
Beet And Buttermilk Soup
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook beets until tender and skins slip off easily, about 25 minutes.
Drain and let cool; slip off skins and cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) dice.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
(Beets can be refrigerated for up to... - 44.6575
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 44.6439
Bacon 'n' Egg Croquettes
This Bacon 'N' Egg Croquettes surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bacon and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for... - 44.6361
Beef Roll Ups
Beef Roll Ups are simply out of the world!. This yummy Beef Roll Ups have no equals at all. Try this Beef Roll Ups to understand why I am talking much about this recipe. - 44.6181
Marinated Red Cabbage Salad
Place the cabbage, onion slices, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Combine the vinegar, mustard, 2 tbsp sugar, and celery seed in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Return to the boil.
Remove from heat and pour immediately over the cabbage... - 44.6168
Norwegian Meatballs is simply a delicious side dish. Try this amazingly tempting beef recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Norwegian Meatballs. - 44.5917
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches
Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Eggplant Sandwiches, you will always crave for some more. - 44.5836
Tomato And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Halve red peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Place skin side up on baking sheet; broil until blistered and blackened.
Let cool; peel and cut into chunks.
Place in large bowl.
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender.
Let cool; cut into... - 44.5818
Peel turnip, chop into 1/2" cubes.
Place in a saucepan with the stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain, reserving stock for another use, such as soup.
Mash the turnips very well.
There should be about 3... - 44.5813
Lemon And Bacon Spinach Salad
Fry the bacon over medium heat till crisp.
Drain oh paper towel.
Wash the spinach in several changes of cold water.
Trim off the stems and hard ribs.
Roll in a dry tea towel, place in a plastic bag, and crisp for an hour in the... - 44.5761
Meal In A Kettle
Meal In A Kettle is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Meal In A Kettle as side dish for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Meal In A Kettle. - 44.5652
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Marinated Chicken And Vegetable Salad to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 44.5277
Maple Baked Beans
1 Sort and rinse beans.
2 In a deep 4-quart casserole with lid, combine beans and 2 quarts water.
3 Stir in baking soda. Cover and let stand overnight.
4 Drain and rinse beans.
5 Return beans to the casserole.
6 Add 6... - 44.518
Cream Of Fiddlehead Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat; cook leeks, covered and stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Add flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in stock; increase heat to medium-high and bring to boil,... - 44.4309
Grilled Salmon With Caper Lemon Butter
1. Blend capers, butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt to prepare caper-lemon butter.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and transfer the caper-lemon butter into it.
3. Take a bowl and prepare a mixture of dill weed and... - 44.4247
Beef Stroganoff With Onion And Mushrooms
Beef Stroganoff is something that you should not miss. You will be doing great injustice to yourself if you do miss this wonderfully delicious recipe. Use this excellent Beef Stroganoff recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 44.3787
Spiced Eggplant With Mango Chutney
1) Wash eggplant thoroughly and pat dry. Cut the ends and chop eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
2) If using radishes, wash and keep aside. Leave the roots and leaves intact.
3) Take a clean large bowl and put slices eggplants in... - 44.3683
Casserole Of Atlantic Shellfish
Bring chicken broth to a boil, and add the scallops.
Cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add oysters and juice.
Cover, and simmer until the edges of the oysters curl.
Strain off the liquid, and measure.
Add enough milk to make 2 1/2 cups.
Heat butter in a... - 44.3415
Confetti Mixed Bean Salad
Cut green beans into 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths.
In large pot of boiling water, cook beans for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Chill in bowl of cold water; drain and pat dry.
Drain and rinse chickpeas and kidney beans.
In bowl, combine green beans,... - 44.2951
Broccoli Cherry Salad
Place the broccoli and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
Plunge the broccoli into a bowl of cold water, drain, and... - 44.2763
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue
Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Baked Swiss Cheese Fondue is a dish that you would surely love to serve to your friends and family. - 44.2738
Mushroom Egg Foo Yung
In medium bowl beat eggs well.
Stir in mushrooms, onion, bean sprouts, pepper and shrimp.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is soft set, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Using a 1/2-cup... - 44.2698