- » Canadian Salmon Appetizer
Canadian Salmon Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian salmon appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian salmon appetizer recipes.
Salmon Sole Rolls
Combine butter, onion and mushrooms in a 4-cup (1 -litre) glass measure.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
Combine salmon, mayonnaise and parsley.
Add drained mushrooms and onion, leaving their cooking liquid and... - 46.9602
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 45.5396
Salmon Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add peppers to boiling salted water and parboil for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and mix with ½ cup of crumbs, onion, and rest of the ingredients, excluding butter.
4. Stuff peppers with this mixture.
5. Mix rest... - 44.8648
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, leek, and fennel and cook over medium heat until softened, 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 3... - 44.6714
Mash the boiled potatoes with the milk and butter.
Drain canned salmon and discard skin and bones.
Mash flesh and add to potatoes.
Squeeze juice from one of the lemons.
Add to salmon with seasoning to taste.
Mix well and bind with one of the eggs.
Lightly... - 43.6483
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.5022
Salmon And Tomato Soup
1. Add onion and pepper to butter and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Mix in rest of the ingredients, excluding salmon and sherry, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Break salmon to chunks and add to the mixture with the canned liquid.
4. Mix in sherry and... - 42.915
Wash green beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine beans and next 8 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add salmon; cover and cook an additional 5... - 42.8259
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.6005
Salmon Salad Cups
1) Cut the lemons decoratively and squeeze the juice into a pitcher. Ensure that the skins are not damaged.
2) With a grapefruit knife or a sharp spoon, remove the pitch, leaving the insides of all the 4 lemon halves smooth and clean.
3) Off the base... - 41.4925
Prepare instant potatoes according to directions.
Discard skin from salmon and add salmon and juice from can to potatoes.
Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise, and stir into potatoes.
Add parsley, salt and lemon rind.
Stiffly beat egg whites, fold into potatoes and... - 40.9003
Two Salmon Pate
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute to soften.
Warm over low heat, stirring, until dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
*Drain sockeye salmon, discarding juice.
In food processor or blender, combine sockeye salmon, half... - 40.7933
1) Clean and rinse the salmon. Pat it dry.
2) Lay the spinach and onions on a baking dish and then place the salmon.
3) Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, dill and lemon juice together to make a paste.
4) Apply this paste on the salmon.
5) Bake the fish and... - 40.6585
Cream Of Salmon Soup
1. Blend flour in melted butter.
2. Discard onion from scalded milk and slowly, mix milk with flour.
3. Stirring continuously, cook, until the mixture thickens slightly.
4. Mix in salmon with the liquid and using a fork, break the fish,
5. Add salt... - 39.865
Fresh Salmon Salad
1) Remove the skin and bone the salmon. Make big chunks of the fish.
2) Make a mixture of dill and tarragon in oil in a bowl.
3) Now, add garlic and about 1 teaspoon pepper and mix well.
4) Mix tomatoes and salmon with the dressing.... - 39.0797
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the instructions on the package and halve the pastry.
3) On a large foil sheet, roll each pastry half into a 12 1/2 x 9-inch rectangle and the cut pastry and foil... - 38.4972
Curried Salmon Triangles
1. Mash drained salmons and mix with rest of the ingredients, excluding butter and toast thoroughly.
2. Mildly toast the buttered triangles.
3. Divide salmon mixture into 64 equal portions and spread one each of the toast.
4. Garnish... - 38.3496
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
Stir in soup and milk.
Mix in salmon and remaining ingredients.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally (do not boil).
Ladle chowder into heated soup bowls and serve immediately. - 37.5249
Salmon Horseradish Cones
1. Whip cream to a stiff mixture. Fold in horseradish with salt,.
2. Soften gelatin in vinegar over hot water.
3. Allow the mixture to cool. Fold gelatin mixture into cream mixture.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and stuff in cone-shaped... - 36.3323
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Lomi Lomi Salmon is easy to prepare. The Vinegar and lemon juice gives the Lomi Lomi Salmon a tangy and bracing taste. - 34.9374
Jellied Salmon Loaf
Soften gelatine in water 5 minutes; then heat in double boiler over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in salad dressing, lemon juice, celery, stuffed olives, chopped parsley and seasonings.
Discard skin from salmon.
Mash salmon bones, salmon and juice together,... - 34.6379
Quick Salmon Soup
1. Flake salmon.
2. Add tomatoes, onion and water.
3. Simmer 20 minutes.
4. Combine flour, milk and seasonings; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
5. Add salmon mixture and serve at once. - 34.6099
Put salmon through a grinder 3 or 4 times.
Put 1 onion through with last grinding.
Beat ingredients thoroughly, adding milk gradually.
Shape into balls or cakes and fry on both sides, or boil in salted water. - 33.4308
Drain salmon, reserving liquid; remove skin and bones, then flake.
Cook onion in margarine till tender but not brown.
Add soup; gradually blend in reserved salmon liquid and milk.
Add undrained tomatoes, salmon, parsley, and dash pepper.
Cover and simmer 10... - 31.4146
1. Mash salmon after thoroughly draining it.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, excluding parsley, and mix well.
3. Shape the mixture into balls with ¾ inch diameter and roll in parsley.
4. Sprinkle a little cream on the salmon balls and serve... - 30.8073
Pantry Shelf Salmon Chowder
In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through - 26.009
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Discard dark skin.
Flake salmon, mash bones and add to hot white sauce with onion and mace.
Heat thoroughly, and serve, sprinkled with parsley, on toast points. - 25.8582