- » Canadian Dessert
Canadian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian dessert recipes.
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.463
Quick Maple Tarts
These delicate, sweet maple tarts are so quick to prepare they make a perfect 'go to' dessert when you have not planned for a dessert and are a real crowd pleaser for pot luck parties or family get-togethers. The recipe can easily be halved when making them... - 121.186
Raw Choco Chip Date Cookies
Want to feel reenergized? Don’t have time for time to stop and think? This is a perfect snack to whip up for yourself and the kids! Dates will give you the necessary nutrition! Watch this video on how to make this easy cookies! - 93.119
Cranberry Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, lightly with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in... - 51.0278
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 50.0315
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 49.8423
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 49.4909
Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4.... - 49.4773
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Lemon Raisin Pie
I never liked raisin or any desserts made of it, but this Lemon Raisin Pie is something eexceptionally different and so I just love it! Great flavoring by lemon juice and spices make the difference. Give this Lemon Raisin Pie a try and you will come to know... - 49.3234
Red Cream Pie
1) In a saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, flour, salt and ginger together.
2) Stir in the orange peel, then gradually blend in the milk.
3) Bring the mixture just to a boil over a medium high heat, stirring constantly.
4) Then allow to simmer over a... - 49.126
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 49.041
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with oil or unsalted butter
2. In a small bowl, soak gelatin in cold water, to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it... - 48.9786
Talbott Inn Orange Pie
If you love fruit pies then this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is sure to impress you! A much tangy tasting orange pie, this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is flavored with orange and lemon juice. Give it a try and this would soon become your favorite! - 48.9063
Rhubarb Berry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugars, tapioca, salt, ginger and rhubarb together.
3) Stir in the strawberries, lemon peel and orange juice, then allow to stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Turn the... - 48.5666
Upside Down Pear Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with the butter or margarine and dust the bottom of the pan with the brown sugar.
3) Dry the pears well and keep aside.
4) Gently press a walnut half in each pear cavity... - 48.4913
Soak raisins in hot water.
Let stand till raisins are plump.
Drain; set aside.
Heat milk just till warm (115° to 120°); add yeast from hot roll mix and stir till yeast is dissolved.
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, sugar, lemon peel, ground mace,... - 48.3894
Soak bread in a little water for a few minutes.
Squeeze out water and rub bread between hands.
Measure 3 cups without pressing down.
Combine bread, raisins, sugar, salt and spices, and mix with a fork.
Add melted butter, molasses and soda which has been... - 48.261
Apple Custard Pie
I always loved the apple pie that my mom used to make and this Apple Custard Pie is an interesting variation of it! Yes, a great blend if apples, spices and creamy cottage cheese in the custard base, this Apple Custard Pie is sure to please any palate. My... - 48.2564
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 425 degrees.
2) Take a bowl and mix the milk, sugar, spices, pumpkin and a little salt in it by stirring it well.
3) You can also add some rum to the mixture.
4) Take another bowl and combine 2 eggs... - 48.2508
Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly on the sides of a 9-inch springform cake pan.
Then stir 6 tablespoons of the melted butter and the brown sugar to-gether and pat the mixture smoothly over the... - 48.1972
Date Layer Cake
The Date Layer Cake is a unique and tasty dessert that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare the Date Layer Cake using this recipe and surprise your guests with this extremely creative dessert! - 48.093
Sherry Gold Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to sift together.
3) Fold in butter, shortening, flavoring, yolks and milk.
4) In a mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Alternately whip vigorously... - 48.036
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 47.9864
Sherried Raisin Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine seedless raisins, currants, seeded raisins, sherry, carrot, and lemon and orange rinds; cover and let stand overnight.
Toss with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour.
Grease 8 inch (2 L) springform pan; line base and side with double thickness... - 47.9789
Lemon Lime Meringue Pie
This Lemon Lime Meringue Pie is my family's favorite. Very flavorful and delicious, in this Lemon Lime Meringue Pie recipe I have used lemon-lime carbonated beverage which gives the pie a completely different taste. Give it a try and you will love it too! - 47.9266
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 47.797
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf tin and grease it with cooking spray or oil.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together to make light and fluffy cream.
4. Add beaten eggs one by one in the... - 47.777
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is a delicious cookies that can make your children go crazy! I I prepared these cookies just last month and before I could store them, more than half of it was over! The Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is simply too... - 47.7218
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.5391
Honey Snap Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) On the base of two greased 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins arrange buttered greaseproof paper.
3) Sprinkle little extra flour to dust the insides.
4) In a plate sift flour and keep... - 47.5025
Rasam Pecan Pie
What better way to enjoy a cool autumn day than with a nice piece of pecan pie. This pie is so wonderful tasting, just make sure to refrigerate it for at least 5 hours before serving. If you don't say anything, your guests will think that is is a regular pie.... - 47.5015
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
Easy Canned Pumpkin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Heat the milk to scalding point.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. Into a mixing bowl add the canned pumpkin along with the spices and salt.
5. Use a fork and mash... - 47.4476
Christmas Carrot Pudding With Apricots
In bowl, toss together raisins, currants, cherries, candied peel, apricots and orange rind.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; sprinkle about one quarter over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
In large bowl, beat... - 47.3423
Orange And Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F/Gas 4.
2) Use a large (21-litre or 5 1/2-pint) roasting tin to line with greaseproof paper. Grease the tin and the paper.
3) Cut the orange into pieces after scrubbing. Discard the pip and finely chop or... - 47.338
Baked Indian Pudding
Scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct heat.
Stir in the cornmeal and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth and begins to thicken.
Cover and cook over boiling water 25 minutes.
Add the cream,... - 47.1949
Potato And Cream Pie
Rub the butter into the flour to a breadcrumb consistency.
Beat one of the eggs and mix it in with the milk to make a dough.
Cut the dough in half and roll into two circles about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter.
Peel and slice the potatoes fairly thinly and... - 47.1609
Canadian Dessert Recipes By Category