- » Canadian Dessert
Canadian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian dessert recipes.
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.463
Quick Maple Tarts
These delicate, sweet maple tarts are so quick to prepare they make a perfect 'go to' dessert when you have not planned for a dessert and are a real crowd pleaser for pot luck parties or family get-togethers. The recipe can easily be halved when making them... - 121.186
Raw Choco Chip Date Cookies
Want to feel reenergized? Don’t have time for time to stop and think? This is a perfect snack to whip up for yourself and the kids! Dates will give you the necessary nutrition! Watch this video on how to make this easy cookies! - 93.119
Cranberry Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, lightly with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in... - 51.0278
Raw Autumn Apple Pie
This raw apple pie is so easy to make, you will not believe it!! With my favorite season already here, the apples are ready to be purchased and eaten. The taste and consistency of this pie is so fresh and juicy...really good topped with a spoonful of plain... - 50.0315
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 49.8423
Lemon Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) In a large bowl add pumpkin, egg substitute, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Heat thoroughly.
5) Fill into the pie plate.
6)... - 49.4909
Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4.... - 49.4773
Maple Walnut Banana Squares
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take the baking pan and grease it.
3) Take the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them and keep aside.
4) Take a bowl and mix the butter or margarine and sugar. Beat them to make the... - 49.3971
Lemon Raisin Pie
I never liked raisin or any desserts made of it, but this Lemon Raisin Pie is something eexceptionally different and so I just love it! Great flavoring by lemon juice and spices make the difference. Give this Lemon Raisin Pie a try and you will come to know... - 49.3234
Red Cream Pie
1) In a saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, flour, salt and ginger together.
2) Stir in the orange peel, then gradually blend in the milk.
3) Bring the mixture just to a boil over a medium high heat, stirring constantly.
4) Then allow to simmer over a... - 49.126
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 49.041
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with oil or unsalted butter
2. In a small bowl, soak gelatin in cold water, to soften.
3. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it... - 48.9786
Talbott Inn Orange Pie
If you love fruit pies then this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is sure to impress you! A much tangy tasting orange pie, this Talbott Inn Orange Pie is flavored with orange and lemon juice. Give it a try and this would soon become your favorite! - 48.9063
Rhubarb Berry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugars, tapioca, salt, ginger and rhubarb together.
3) Stir in the strawberries, lemon peel and orange juice, then allow to stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Turn the... - 48.5666
Upside Down Pear Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with the butter or margarine and dust the bottom of the pan with the brown sugar.
3) Dry the pears well and keep aside.
4) Gently press a walnut half in each pear cavity... - 48.4913
Soak raisins in hot water.
Let stand till raisins are plump.
Drain; set aside.
Heat milk just till warm (115° to 120°); add yeast from hot roll mix and stir till yeast is dissolved.
Combine eggs, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, sugar, lemon peel, ground mace,... - 48.3894
Soak bread in a little water for a few minutes.
Squeeze out water and rub bread between hands.
Measure 3 cups without pressing down.
Combine bread, raisins, sugar, salt and spices, and mix with a fork.
Add melted butter, molasses and soda which has been... - 48.261
Apple Custard Pie
I always loved the apple pie that my mom used to make and this Apple Custard Pie is an interesting variation of it! Yes, a great blend if apples, spices and creamy cottage cheese in the custard base, this Apple Custard Pie is sure to please any palate. My... - 48.2564
Fluffy Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 425 degrees.
2) Take a bowl and mix the milk, sugar, spices, pumpkin and a little salt in it by stirring it well.
3) You can also add some rum to the mixture.
4) Take another bowl and combine 2 eggs... - 48.2508
Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly on the sides of a 9-inch springform cake pan.
Then stir 6 tablespoons of the melted butter and the brown sugar to-gether and pat the mixture smoothly over the... - 48.1972
Date Layer Cake
The Date Layer Cake is a unique and tasty dessert that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare the Date Layer Cake using this recipe and surprise your guests with this extremely creative dessert! - 48.093
Sherry Gold Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to sift together.
3) Fold in butter, shortening, flavoring, yolks and milk.
4) In a mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Alternately whip vigorously... - 48.036
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 47.9864
Sherried Raisin Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine seedless raisins, currants, seeded raisins, sherry, carrot, and lemon and orange rinds; cover and let stand overnight.
Toss with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour.
Grease 8 inch (2 L) springform pan; line base and side with double thickness... - 47.9789
Lemon Lime Meringue Pie
This Lemon Lime Meringue Pie is my family's favorite. Very flavorful and delicious, in this Lemon Lime Meringue Pie recipe I have used lemon-lime carbonated beverage which gives the pie a completely different taste. Give it a try and you will love it too! - 47.9266
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
1) Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
2) Add vinegar, cold water, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper and blend with a rotary beater.
3) Take refrigerator freezing tray, pour the mixture over it, and chill in freezing unit for 15 to 20 minutes or... - 47.797
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Take a 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf tin and grease it with cooking spray or oil.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together to make light and fluffy cream.
4. Add beaten eggs one by one in the... - 47.777
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is a delicious cookies that can make your children go crazy! I I prepared these cookies just last month and before I could store them, more than half of it was over! The Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is simply too... - 47.7218
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Canadian Rum Cake
Chop dates and walnuts.
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Add dates and nuts.
Mix soda with water and pour over first mixture.
Stir in flour and salt, beating until smooth.
Add rum and blend well.
Turn into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches)... - 47.5391
Honey Snap Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) On the base of two greased 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins arrange buttered greaseproof paper.
3) Sprinkle little extra flour to dust the insides.
4) In a plate sift flour and keep... - 47.5025
Rasam Pecan Pie
What better way to enjoy a cool autumn day than with a nice piece of pecan pie. This pie is so wonderful tasting, just make sure to refrigerate it for at least 5 hours before serving. If you don't say anything, your guests will think that is is a regular pie.... - 47.5015
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
Easy Canned Pumpkin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Heat the milk to scalding point.
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking
4. Into a mixing bowl add the canned pumpkin along with the spices and salt.
5. Use a fork and mash... - 47.4476
Christmas Carrot Pudding With Apricots
In bowl, toss together raisins, currants, cherries, candied peel, apricots and orange rind.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; sprinkle about one quarter over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
In large bowl, beat... - 47.3423
Orange And Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F/Gas 4.
2) Use a large (21-litre or 5 1/2-pint) roasting tin to line with greaseproof paper. Grease the tin and the paper.
3) Cut the orange into pieces after scrubbing. Discard the pip and finely chop or... - 47.338
Baked Indian Pudding
Scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct heat.
Stir in the cornmeal and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth and begins to thicken.
Cover and cook over boiling water 25 minutes.
Add the cream,... - 47.1949
Potato And Cream Pie
Rub the butter into the flour to a breadcrumb consistency.
Beat one of the eggs and mix it in with the milk to make a dough.
Cut the dough in half and roll into two circles about 20 cm/ 8 inches in diameter.
Peel and slice the potatoes fairly thinly and... - 47.1609
Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me
I just love the tangu flavor that lemon adds to my desserts and this Celestial Lemon CrÃ¨me is one among the best lemon flavored pudding I have ever tried. Apart from lemon, the pudding also takes in pineapple and strawberry, making the Celestial Lemon... - 47.1604
Baked Apple Custard
1. Grease 4 custard cups or 1 pie plate with a little oil
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. Pour 3 cups ( 750 ml) of boiling water into a large baking pan and place in the preheating oven.
4. In a small saucepan, combine... - 47.1374
Fresh Strawberry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 F.
2) In a medium bowl sieve 1 1/2 cups flour with 3 tablespoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives (used scissors-fashion) cut in butter into it and mix until mixture... - 47.095
Delicious Devil's Food
Prepare a deep 9" x 9" pan in advance.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
Reserve the whites.
Add the molasses.
Sift together the flour, cream of tartar,... - 47.0866
Chocolate Mocha Cream Pudding
Have you ever realized that the perfect dessert you are looking for can be the simplest to make also. If not try out this Chocolate Mocha Cream Pudding and be contented of making and serving the ultimate dessert ever! Very easy and quick to make, I think... - 46.9614
Fresh Cherry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C).
2. In a bowl sift the flour. Then resift salt.
3.In the food processor, put in the flour and add in butter.
4.Process for 1-2 minutes to form pea sized pieces.
5.Add in ice water and process again... - 46.9504
Apricot And Gooseberry Savarin
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl mix water and honey together.
3. Add yeast and stir again. Keep aside in warm place for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl add 25 g (1 oz) of the wholewheat flour and the soya... - 46.9043
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.8495
Dried Fruit Pie
FILLING: In large saucepan, cover apricots, prunes, raisins and apples with water; bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain fruit and let cool; coarsely chop.
In large bowl, toss fruit with sugar,... - 46.8379
Lumber Camp Apple Pie
Butter the pie plate generously with the 1 tsp butter.
Fill evenly with apple slices to a level slightly higher than the rim.
Combine brown sugar, salt, cornstarch, and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over the apples, probe gently to distribute through the top layers of the... - 46.8379
Christmas Carrot Pudding
Combine carrots, potatoes, suet, raisins, currants, peel, cherries, and brown sugar.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Work into the other ingredients.
Pack into a well-greased pudding bowl, mould, or can.
Grease one side of waxed paper cut to... - 46.8335
1) Melt butter in bottom layer and keep aside.
2) Blend in egg and vanilla extract to melted butter.
3) Stir in a medium bowl sugar, cocoa, crumbs, coconut and walnuts.
4) Blend in butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) In an ungreased pan 9" X 9"... - 46.8113
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 46.7803
Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream
Are you looking for ways to add zing to the holiday season, if so, this Fresh Purple Plum Ice Cream is sire to double up the fun! Fresh tasting purple plums wrapped in lemon-vanilla flavoring and topped with heavy cream-WOW, there's nothing more you can ask... - 46.7697
Prepare in advance a large loaf tin, 10" x 5", or a 9" tube pan.
Grease very thoroughly.
Then line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper, cut to fit.
Grease the paper.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 46.7095
Rich Dark Fruit Cake With Almond Icing
Chop the pineapple into 1/4" slices, the cherries in half, and the peel into 1/4" pieces.
Combine chopped fruit and raisins.Pour over the brandy, stir well. Cover and leave overnight. Stir once or twice.
Chop almonds into slivers.
Combine with the pecans.
The... - 46.7006
Light Orange Almond Fruit Cake
Grease two 9 x 5 inch (2 L) loaf pans; line bases and sides with double thickness of brown paper.
In large bowl, combine mixed candied fruit, raisins, cherries, pineapple, almonds and citron peel; toss with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the... - 46.5976
Extra Fruity Dark Fruit Cake
In plastic container or bowl, combine seeded and seedless raisins, cherries, pineapple, currants, peel and rum; cover and let stand overnight or for up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Grease 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan; line base and sides with double... - 46.5467
Raspberry Cream Pie
1. Roll out the pastry and line an ovenproof pie plate, 9" in diameter, with it
2. Bake it in the oven for about twenty minutes at 400°F
3. In a bowl, blend the cornflour and a little milk together
4. Boil the rest of the milk and pour it into the... - 46.4957
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.4539
Hot Gingerbread With Whipped Cream
Cream the shortening till light and fluffy.
Beat in the sugar.
Add the egg and beat well.
Stir in the molasses.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add the dry ingredients in 3 parts alternately with the water in 2 parts to the creamed... - 46.4141
Mocha Brazil Nut Ice Cream
You will love this simple and extremely delicious Mocha Brazil Nut Ice Cream, which is indeed a great nutty dessert to serve. What's more inviting is the instant coffee flavoring, which makes this Mocha Brazil Nut Ice Cream so dear in all parties! Give this... - 46.3676
Luscious Lemon Cheese Cake
Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Mix the crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and lemon peel in a bowl.
Using a fork, mix in the butter.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture for topping.
Turn remainder into prepared pan; press crumbs firmly into an even... - 46.3383
Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Beat in butter and sugar in a bowl to a creamy mixture. Add eggs and beat to fluffy.
4. Take another bowl and sift all the... - 46.2473
Apple Dumplings Supreme
Combine the 3 cups sugar and cider in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Add the apples.
Return to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until the apples are transparent but not broken up, about 25 minutes.
In the meantime, cream the butter till light... - 46.2299
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.2073
Bird's Nest Pudding
Relatively easy to prepare this Bird'S Nest Pudding is a treat everyone would love to savor! Yes, with goodness of whole apples and with delicious vanilla flavoring, fruit puddings can get any better than this Bird'S Nest Pudding! Give it a try. - 46.1609
Florida Lime Pie
What can be more sexy and delicious than this Florida Lime Pie? It's simple awesome to say the least. Give it a try and you will soon learn what I meant. - 46.0824
Baked Cranberry Pudding
In bowl, combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the sugar, brandy, orange rind and juice; mix in cranberries and raisins.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours.
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) deep ovenproof pudding bowl; sprinkle bottom with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the remaining... - 45.9992
Honey Cakes are delicious and irresistible. These are my children's favorite desserts and my husbands too! They are just too yummy. Try this Honey Cakes recipe and you will understand. - 45.9889
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme
Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Cocoa Almond Bars Supreme for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 45.9857
Old Fashioned Blueberry Buckle
Sift flour with baking powder.
In mixing bowl cream margarine and sugar.
Add egg; beat until creamy.
Combine milk and almond flavoring; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour; beat until smooth.
Pour into buttered 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle... - 45.9267
Toasted Almond Custard
Beat eggs and yolk together, lightly.
Set aside for the bubbles to subside.
Combine milk, cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Set over moderate heat.
Stir only until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add the vanilla.
Pour the... - 45.9136
Glazed White Fruit Cake
Mix together the nuts and fruit.
Toss them with the 6 tbsp flour to coat evenly.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks.
Beat 5 minutes until the mixture is very fluffy.
Add the vanilla, rose water and sherry.
Beat again for... - 45.877
Seeded Malaga Raisin Pie
Simmer raisins, boiling water, orange rind, and salt for 10 minutes in a covered saucepan.
Thoroughly combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually add to the raisin mixture, stirring to prevent lumps.
Cook over medium heat until the sauce is thick and... - 45.8724
Brazilian Pudim Moka With Chocolate Sauce
Do you wanna try out a delicious aphrodesiac dessert? Well, this Brazilian Pudim Moka With Chocolate Sauce is a great one to try! It gives you the double punch with instand coffee mix and with the chocolate sauce topping! Give it a try and you are sure gonna... - 45.8699
Cranberry Crumble Cake
Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
Toss cranberries with granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour,... - 45.8633
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.8621
Double Lemon Meringue Pie
This Double Lemon Meringue Pie is definitely in its full glory! Tasting great with lemon flavoring and lemon meringue, thisDouble Lemon Meringue Pie is really a wonderful dessert to look forward to! Give it a try and you would just love it. - 45.8427
Upside Down Pear Cake
Upside Down Pear Cake is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 45.8353
Pecan Pastry: In bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Beat together water and egg yolk; using fork, stir into flour mixture until crumbly and moist.
Press into 10-inch (25 cm) pie... - 45.8187
Layered Berry Cheesecake
Cut strips of waxed paper to fit sides and extend 1 inch (2.5 cm) above sides of 10-inch (3 L) spring form pan.
Cut cake horizontally in half; place top layer, cut side up, in pan.
Drizzle cut side of each cake layer with concentrated raspberry juice.
Cover... - 45.8101
Cherry Cottage Pudding
Drain cherries on absorbent paper.
Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3.
Cream the butter with extract in a bowl.
Add sugar and beat until thoroughly blended.
Add egg and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Beating only until blended after... - 45.8057
Soften yeast in the warm water; set aside.
Blend flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels: set aside.
Beat egg yolks and extract until thick.
Add yeast and sour cream... - 45.7407
Buche De Noel
1. Line a 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper.
2. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
3. Mix the flour, salt and half the sugar. Sift together three times.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gradually beat in the remaining sugar. Fold in the... - 45.7397
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.... - 45.7077
Crust: In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter.
Press evenly onto bottom and halfway up sides of 10-inch (3 L) spring form pan.
In bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 45.706
Orange Chiffon Cake
Sift the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in center and add the oil, egg yolks, and orange peel and juice in order listed.
Beat until smooth; set aside.
Beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until... - 45.693
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 45.6863
Molasses Steamed Pudding
Generously grease a 2-quart mold (or two 1-quart molds).
Grease tight-fitting cover.
(If cover is not available, aluminum foil or baking parchment cut larger than mold may be substituted.
Grease well before tying securely over mold.) Sift the flour, baking... - 45.6844
Peach Ice Cream Superb
This Peach Ice Cream Superb is a cool fabulous ice cream that can be made in no time! So when summer is taking its toll on you, there cant be anything better than this Peach Ice Cream Superb to cool yourself down. Give this fruit ice cream a try and you would... - 45.683
Vanilla Poached Peaches
1. In a large saucepan, make the syrup by combining the water and honey and flavor with the vanilla bean.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring the syrup to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Immerse the peach halves in the syrup and poach... - 45.6696
Lemon Chiffon Cake
Sift the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the oil, egg yolks, water, and lemon peel and juice.
Beat until smooth; set aside.
Beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 1/2... - 45.6366
Spicy Rice Pudding
Scald 1 1/2 cups of the milk in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Combine in a bowl the sugar, flour, salt, and mace.
Add the remaining milk and mix well.
Add the scalded milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Pour mixture into double-boiler... - 45.6167
Macaroon Torte Surprise
This Macaroon Torte Surprise is an elegant yet an easy to make dessert that even a novice will get right! Yes, flavored using almonds and with some extra nut sprinkle this Macaroon Torte Surprise is all the more tasty with its heavy cream topping with... - 45.613
Soften yeast in the warm water; set aside.
Mix in a large bowl the butter, sugar, extract, and salt.
Add scalded cream and stir to blend.
Thoroughly beat in 1/2 cup of the flour.
Add yeast to butter mixture; mix thoroughly.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time,... - 45.6079
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Combine bread crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl.
Beat eggs and remaining ingredients together.
Add to dry ingredients; mix until blended.
Turn into a well greased 1 1/2-quart... - 45.6063
Lemon Chiffon Cake
Let the eggs stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks, water, oil, peel and vanilla; add to dry ingredients.
Beat until well blended.
In another... - 45.5716
Christmas Plum Pudding
Chop suet very fine and sprinkle with 1/2 cup flour.
Dust rasins and dates with flour and add to suet.
Add bread crumbs.
Grate rinds of orange and lemon; squeeze juice and combine juice and peel with suet mixture.
Add remaining flour, apples, nuts, brown... - 45.5554
Lemon Meringue Pie
Filling: In heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; gradually stir in water.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium-low; boil gently for 3 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
Remove from... - 45.5466
Canadian Dessert Recipes By Category