- » Canadian Chef
Canadian Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian chef recipes.
Steak Sandwich With Chef's Sauce
For sauce: Combine butter, steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, and salt in small saucepan.
Place on edge of grill to heat.
Arrange tomato slices in oiled foilware pan.
Heat on edge of grill while preparing sandwiches; turn once.
Toast French bread on both... - 42.2109
Wash greens thoroughly, pat dry and place in wooden bowl rubbed with garlic.
Add tomatoes and all remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly but thoroughly with dressing.
Note: For a good chef's salad choose at least 3 of the following greens: leaf or head... - 32.2693
Chef's Fruit Salad
Line a salad bowl with crisp salad greens.
Add shredded greens.
Arrange fruit in bowl.
Spoon some of the desired dressing over all.
Top with cheese and ham strips alternately with Cinnamon-Buttered Raisins. - 29.4238
Quick And Easy Chef's Salad
Chef's salad is a staple everywhere, and can be made with almost any kind of cold meat or poultry, or both, and with many kinds of cheese.
A pleasant variation is to rub a slice of stale white bread vigorously with a cut clove of garlic, cut it into small... - 28.687
Poutine (cheese Curds, French Fries And Gravy) - Sous Chef Jordan
Here is my spin on a classic fast food Canadian dish. Poutine originated in Canada and has spread through out the world. This dish is extremely easy to make, the only hard part is locating Cheese Curds. Poutine is typically made with Chicken Gravy served over... - 0
You May Also Like!
Baked Canadian Bacon
Arrange bacon slices in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour apple juice mixture over bacon slices.
Cover and bake at 75° for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 29.4664
Baked Canadian Bacon
Place bacon in an open baking pan or roaster.
Bake in moderate oven of 350ºF., allowing 35 min per lb.—about 53 min.
Twenty minutes before the bacon is done, remove it from the oven, and arrange lima beans on one side of it.
Cut tomatoes into 1/2"... - 27.1838
Baked Canadian Bacon
1. Boil the Canadian bacon at the rate of 1/2 hour per pound in hot water to cover. Drain, remove casing if any.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
3. Place the boiled bacon in a shallow baking pan, stud the top and sides with the cloves, inserting them... - 27.0794
Baked Canadian Bacon With Port Wine Sauce
Make a paste of brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard.
Remove casing from bacon and spread with the paste.
Let stand overnight.
Place in baking dish with the wine.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 1/2 hours; uncover and bake for 30... - 34.1171
French Canadian Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan boil all ingredients together slowly until peas are soft, about 2 1/2 hours and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Let the mixture cool whereby it may tend to thicken.
3. To thin to the desired consistency, add a little milk and... - 33.6491
Skewered Scallops With Canadian Bacon
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) On 6 skewers, alternately thread the scallops with the vegetables and bacon cubes.
3) In a shallow plate, mix the soy sauce, seasonings and oil together.
4) Evenly coat the scallops and vegetables in... - 44.5703
Canadian Bacon Buns
Canadian Bacon Buns is a treat! For those who have had it, you know you cant miss this brilliant Canadian Bacon Buns recipe! Those who havent had it..please do try it.its really wirth your effort.Here is the Canadian Bacon Buns recipe! - 21.4673
Canadian Cheese Soup
1. Add vegetables to stock. Cover and cook for 10-12 mins. or till tender.
2. Blend the flour in 1 cup milk. Add to vegetable mixture.
3. Add another cup of milk and cook till thickened.
4. Add grated cheese and stir until melted. - 34.228
French Canadian Pork Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a 9- or 10-inch skillet, combine the pork, onion, salt, pepper, savory, thyme, and cloves. Add the boiling water, bring to a simmer, and cook uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Tilt the skillet and skim off the... - 34.8038
Canadian Chef Recipes By Category