- » Canadian Chef
Canadian Chef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of canadian chef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for canadian chef recipes.
Steak Sandwich With Chef's Sauce
For sauce: Combine butter, steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, and salt in small saucepan.
Place on edge of grill to heat.
Arrange tomato slices in oiled foilware pan.
Heat on edge of grill while preparing sandwiches; turn once.
Toast French bread on both... - 40.7746
Wash greens thoroughly, pat dry and place in wooden bowl rubbed with garlic.
Add tomatoes and all remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly but thoroughly with dressing.
Note: For a good chef's salad choose at least 3 of the following greens: leaf or head... - 30.0282
Chef's Fruit Salad
Line a salad bowl with crisp salad greens.
Add shredded greens.
Arrange fruit in bowl.
Spoon some of the desired dressing over all.
Top with cheese and ham strips alternately with Cinnamon-Buttered Raisins. - 27.2337
Quick And Easy Chef's Salad
Chef's salad is a staple everywhere, and can be made with almost any kind of cold meat or poultry, or both, and with many kinds of cheese.
A pleasant variation is to rub a slice of stale white bread vigorously with a cut clove of garlic, cut it into small... - 26.6032
You May Also Like!
Baked Canadian Bacon With Port Wine Sauce
Make a paste of brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard.
Remove casing from bacon and spread with the paste.
Let stand overnight.
Place in baking dish with the wine.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 1 1/2 hours; uncover and bake for 30... - 34.5574
Baked Canadian Bacon
Arrange bacon slices in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine apple juice and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour apple juice mixture over bacon slices.
Cover and bake at 75° for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 27.8594
Baked Canadian Bacon
Place bacon in an open baking pan or roaster.
Bake in moderate oven of 350ºF., allowing 35 min per lb.—about 53 min.
Twenty minutes before the bacon is done, remove it from the oven, and arrange lima beans on one side of it.
Cut tomatoes into 1/2"... - 25.7493
Baked Canadian Bacon
1. Boil the Canadian bacon at the rate of 1/2 hour per pound in hot water to cover. Drain, remove casing if any.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
3. Place the boiled bacon in a shallow baking pan, stud the top and sides with the cloves, inserting them... - 25.224
Put salmon through a grinder 3 or 4 times.
Put 1 onion through with last grinding.
Beat ingredients thoroughly, adding milk gradually.
Shape into balls or cakes and fry on both sides, or boil in salted water. - 33.7483
Canadian Bacon Stack Ups
Combine the cranberry sauce and light corn syrup in a bowl.
With an electric mixer, beat potatoes with butter, brown sugar, and ginger till light and fluffy.
Slice bacon into 12 pieces.
In 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish Spread half of the potato mixture... - 35.509
Canadian Green Beans
1. Cook the fresh/frozen green beans in water till tender and drain it well
2 In a nonstick skillet, melt maragrine and saute bacon and garlic in it until brown
3. Add beans, salt and pepper it and top with tomato wedges; cover and cook till heated... - 37.3594
Canadian Bacon And Yam Bake
1. Drain the pineapple and keep aside 1/3 cup syrup.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook green pepper till it gets tender.
3. Add the pineapple syrup, honey, lemon juice, mustard, cornstarch and soup into the mixture.
4. Stir the... - 46.1485
Canadian Cheese Soup
1. Add vegetables to stock. Cover and cook for 10-12 mins. or till tender.
2. Blend the flour in 1 cup milk. Add to vegetable mixture.
3. Add another cup of milk and cook till thickened.
4. Add grated cheese and stir until melted. - 34.4615
French Canadian Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan boil all ingredients together slowly until peas are soft, about 2 1/2 hours and add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Let the mixture cool whereby it may tend to thicken.
3. To thin to the desired consistency, add a little milk and... - 34.3201
Canadian Chef Recipes By Category